- » Rice Carrot Potato Chicken
Rice Carrot Potato Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice carrot potato chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice carrot potato chicken recipes.
Crockpot Chicken With Baby Carrot
This crockpot chicken recipe is absolutely fabulous with the meat and vegetables getting cooked slowly in its own juices. A delicious way to have a family dinner. Make your day special. - 30.0044
Braised Chicken In Carrot Juice
This braised chicken is really good! The carrot juice and spices give it a very exotic yet affordable taste. You can even make it for a casual dinner party because it is so different! Serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or rice. - 132.269
Vegetable Rice Chicken Soup
Looking for a healthy and wholesome soup recipe to serve tonight - here is the perfect choice for you. The combination of chicken, rice and vegetables in a hearty stock, is too good for the taste buds and for your health, as well. Find out the steps by... - 84.2182
Chicken Cashew Stuffed Potatoes
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let stand until cool enough to handle, then cut each potato in half.
Trim the bottoms so that the potatoes will sit flat, cut side up.
Usinga melon... - 37.7983
Chicken Soup With Lemon Zest Thyme And Potatoes
1. Heat a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the butter or oil. When the butter is melted or the oil is hot, add the onion, carrots, and celery, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Add the stock, bay leaf, lemon zest, and... - 35.3318
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Carrots Lyonnaise In A Healthier Way
Lyonnaise usually reminds of potatoes and so this recipe would really taste unique with carrots! I love the appetizing color of the dish and this is my family favorite now! - 0
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Korean Food: Curry Rice (카레라이스)
Anytime is a good time for curry rice but this world wide popular meal is most satisfying in the winter months when the spicy curry with all the goodness of vegetables and meat warms your heart and comforts your soul. Watch this video to learn how to make... - 101.131
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Cream Of Carrot Soup carries a defining taste. The unsalted butter enhances the taste of Cream Of Carrot Soup. Cream Of Carrot Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. - 41.8556
Veggie Treat Fried Rice
This fried rice will be loved by the kids as it is not spicy. It is very easy to make and also very much nutritive. - 0
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 50.4657
Wild Rice And Ham Chowder
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Add flour, salt and pepper; stir to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add broth.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
Add potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, thyme... - 43.3502
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling.... - 32.9265
Japanese Curry Rice
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt. Dredge in panko bread crumbs and deep fry until cooked. Remove from the oil and pat dry the excess oil. Slice into bite sized chunks.
2. In a deep pan, add the water, Japanese Curry Paste, carrots, pureed potato... - 0
Cazuela De Ave
1) Cut the chicken into pieces.
2) In a large pot, saute the chicken pieces in the oil until brown; add the onion, celery leaves, oregano, salt and 10 cups of water.
3) Allow to boil, simmer for about 20-30 min... - 37.3738
Spanish Style Vegetable Casserole
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Mix in the tomato and red pepper and cook another 3 minutes.
Add the potato, paprika, and cayenne pepper, and cook 2... - 39.2876
Hearty One Pot Chicken Stew
1 In a large saucepan, combine chicken, beans & rice, contents of seasoning packet, water, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and onion.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cover and lower the heat.
4 Simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 36.0554
Main Dish Risotto
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt butter in it. potatoes and carrot 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in water, broth, rice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Add kidney beans, chick peas, peas and onions. Cook... - 43.5996
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Baked Lamb Chop And Potato Hot Pot
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) Trim lamb chops for excess fat, reserving the fat.
3) In a large, heavy skillet, heat trimmed fat.
4) On waxed paper, place flour, salt, and pepper, combine well.
5) Dip chops in flour mixture, coating... - 42.506
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Bengali Mama Episode 1
1. Chop the onions and cut the chicken breast into cubes or bite size pieces.
2. Shred the carrots and cube the potatoes, keep it aside until needed.
3. In a saucepan sauté the curry pasta along with the coconut milk, stir well and let... - 103.117
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to... - 32.39
Romantic Dinner Trio
If you are planning for a great romantic dinner meal, this impressive video is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video that displays three recipes for a heart meal. The video suggests spicy chicken wings, nutty sweet rice and creamy steamed vegetables.... - 96.9802
Lentil Stew With Franks
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) To this, add the potato, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
3) Over high heat, cook for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables turn tender-crisp. Stir as required, in between.
4) To this, add... - 45.5456
Easy Homemade Chicken Stock
Chicken stock is a healthy ingredient that forms base for many dishes. You wish make it yourself and you can learn it here with the chef. This chef in the video has been cooking for a year together and has numerous tips like back of hand. Watch the video to... - 113.001
Hope you try making my Chicken Caldo... it's GREAT !! Perfect for this time of year when its cold outside .. I had a BLAST making this video. - 0
Classic Chicken Biscuit Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a large saucepan, combine chicken, water, rice, contents of seasoning packets, soup and vegetable mixture.
3 Mix well and gradually bring to a boil.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for ... - 40.3677
Classic Chicken Paprika
I have learnt this Chicken Paprika from one of my friend. This Chicken Paprika should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for some more!! - 45.0333
Cauliflower Chicken Korma
Yesterday, for some reason, I felt like cooking something… anything spicy, in a rich gravy. Unorganized people as we are, I couldn’t find much to work on. Here’s what we ended up with - and I must say, though it doesn’t look as nice as I would have... - 42.8414
Chicken In Sour Cream Sauce
The chicken in sour cream sauce is made with chicken drumsticks. Mixed in a casserole dish with vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots, the chicken in sour cream sauce is spiced with paprika and cooked in chicken stock and sour cream. Roasted in the... - 43.9045
Chicken With Wine
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brown in 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet.
Saute garlic, shallots, carrots and mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil in small nonstick skillet for 3 minutes.
Add to chicken.
Add chicken stock, wine, herbs, sage, salt and... - 39.735
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
Chicken Broth With Veggies
1. In a large saucepan add the chicken, the giblets, except for the liver and heart and the chopped vegetables.
2. Add the prepared chicken stock to cover and simmer gently on low heat without letting the chicken to overcook and continue to simmer... - 34.542
Chicken En Casserole
This chicken en casserole recipe is one of my favorite chicken recipes for a quick and delicious meal. Made with potato balls and fresh sliced veggies, the chicken en casserole also has mushrooms in it. seasoned to taste, the chicken en casserole is slow... - 44.5656
Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil, pour in the rice, reduce the heat, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken and fry over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning to brown... - 43.8359
1. Wash the chicken pieces and pat them dry on paper towel
2. Place chicken pieces in a deep glass bowl.
3. In a cup or small bowl, combine all ingredients except the vegetables.
4. Whisk lightly to blend then pour over chicken.
5. Cover bowl... - 44.4805
Spiced Chicken Casserole
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the chicken, shallots or pickling onions, and carrots for about 6 minutes or until browned.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the grapes, and simmer over a low heat for 2 hours until the meat is very... - 36.6826
Chicken Afritada is another recipe made with tomato sauce. A Spanish inspired dish which is very famous in Philippine cuisine. Afritada is delectable to eat with steamed rice. - 117.062
Chicken Carcass Stock
1) In a large saucepan, place the carcass.
2) Add leftover stuffing and gravy into the pan.
3) Add the chicken backs.
4) Pour water to cover everything.
5) Add celery, onion, carrot, salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf into the liquid.
6) Cover the pan... - 44.0243
How To Cook Chicken Gulay (pinoy Style)
The Gulay is a traditional rice and chicken dish with tomato sauce, red peppers, carrots and onions. It reminded me of Chicken stir-fry except with a stronger sweet, sour and pepper flavor all rolled into one. It was quick to make, easy to store and tasted... - 35.8672
Delicious Chicken Curry
Chicken curry is a conglomeration of different aromatic spices and chicken. A great way to relish this recipe is with Indian flatbread or rice. In this video, the chef tells you how to recreate the magic of chicken curry at home using a few simple, easy to... - 103.458
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot placed on low heat, heat olive oil. SautÃ© onions, carrots, celery, and tomatoes for 3 minutes.
2. Add rice along with spices, stock, and salt. Cover and allow the mixture to come to boil.
3. Lower the heat, and covered,... - 47.4017
Filipino Chicken Afritada
How about having a hearty chicken soup with an Asian twist? In this video, chef from Thriftycookingmom shows a Filipino style chicken soup called chicken afritada. She stir fries parboiled chicken pieces with onion, tomato, potato and bell pepper and adds... - 122.622
This boiled chicken recipe was suggested to me by Atou Mahoun. She says that this dish is called “Zalam-zalaina” which means “just boiled” In north Cameroon and southern Chad . This boiled chicken is very easy to make and extremely yummy. I have... - 113.893
Avoglemono Soup With Chicken
If you love Greek food, then you will surely love this dish. Irene Mina tells you how to prepare this classic Greek dish using fresh and healthy ingredients. A perfect winter night comfort food. Easy to make, try making some at your home and gather... - 102.508
Chicken Soup With Kale And Orzo
1) Heat a Dutch oven on low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Take a pot and add the carrots and celery to it along with salt and... - 47.1248
Classic Chicken Fricassee
Why not make your simple rice or pasta more appealing with a classic chicken fricassee. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding chicken recipe for an excellent addition to your holiday feast. The video is absolutely fantastic and a must watch. - 87.8027
Korean Food: Spicy Chicken With Vegetables (닭볶음탕)
If you are a curry rice lover, then this Korean stew is meant for you. Aeri shows us how to make DakDoriTang, chicken and vegetables cooked with a spicy sauce. The spice levels can be downed according to taste. This is the kind of stew that is most enjoyed... - 126.748
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Fijian Curried Chicken
In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and lightly fry on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add haldi, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon stick, grated ginger, chopped garlic cloves, salt and cardamom.... - 49.0847
Fricassee De Pollo
What better way to add a new spin to the poultry with this classic chicken stew. A healthy, hearty, low-fat chicken delight loaded with goodness of veggies and herbs, this one-pot meal is all you need to fill your tummy on hungry evenings. Just follow the... - 86.1311
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Kauwa Biryani / Chicken Biryani
How to make Kauwa Biryani (Kawwa Biryani)? Learn how to make tasty chicken biryani using basmati rice, chicken pieces, vegetables and Indian spices. - 0
Chicken Curry - African Food
You might have tried chicken curry several times. But this Senegalese Chicken Curry is completely different. Take a look at this video for the details of this most popular regional dish. Happy Cooking! - 118.714
Chicken Curry - Curry Au Poulet
Can you imagine that few months ago I didn’t even know about this wonderful dish? It’s only now that I realize that I was missing a lot. This dish has been introduce to me by a Senegalese friend (Thanks to him), after eating it for few months, I found... - 115.879
Boiled Beef With Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large Dutch oven or roaster put beef salt, onions, 2 carrots, celery, and broth.
2. Make a bouquet garni in cheesecloth with parsley, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns and tie the opening.
3. Put it on the stew.
4. Simmer gently for 1... - 44.3283
Boiled Chicken With Parsley Sauce
Set the bird on its back in a large pot.
Surround it with vegetables, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
For a fowl, pour in enough water barely to cover; for a roasting chicken, add enough just to cover the thighs.
Put lid on pan and bring slowly to a... - 44.7426
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew
Looking for a yummy recipe to serve today? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef make this brilliant Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew that is sure going to impress your family. Hit the play button now. - 84.9795
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Hearty Soup Special
1) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up.
2) Slice the carrots, onions, potatoes and celery. Once the vegetables reach the bowl’s Fill level, empty it.
3) Combine together the celery, potatoes, carrots, onions, soup, bay leaf and... - 43.9902
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 45.9377
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce,... - 114.452
Yummy Homemade Sizzler
Its a sizzler preparation with chicken breast along with a couple of side dishes. Surprise your guests by treating them with this delicious homemade sizzler :) - 0
1) In one 5-quart cooker or 2 medium-sized cookers, combine together the potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, chicken stock, tomatoes, thyme, parsley and rice.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 hours.
3) Take out 1 cup of the mixture and... - 41.5935
Vegetable Cheese Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, green onions, and celery; saute until tender.
Add chicken broth, potato, and rice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are... - 36.0133
Vegetable Garden Medley
Vegetable garden medley is a savory and simple preparation of garden vegetables. Cooked in meat or vegetable broth, this simple vegetable medley is healthy and is flavored with a dash of butter. Broiled to finish, this garden vegetable medley is great side... - 38.3707
Sweetbread Soup is an exceptional recipe with garden veggies, herbs all soaked well in chicken stock. Soft potatoes seasoned in chicken fat, with fresh chives and oregano has always been my favourite. Even after the herbs are removed, the Sweetbread Soup... - 45.6912
1. Heat chicken stock in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion, cabbage, spring onions, celery, carrots cook for a few minutes. Add meat.
2. Drain beans and add to the soup with salt and pepper. Remove any scum that rises to the surface. Cover and cook over... - 39.869
Andrew's Turkey Soup
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty turkey soup with plenty of fresh vegetables to enlighten your health. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe for a terrific soup that is absolutely delicious and satisfying. Give an extra special touch... - 118.69
Bring 11 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
When it boils, add the presoaked chick-peas, drained and tied in cheesecloth.
Add veal, ham, bacon, chicken, marrow bone, carrots, leek, and mint.
When soup boils again, skim it well and cook on low flame for 2... - 42.283
Outdoor Turkey Soup
Turkey is good for appetizing dishes besides being good for main roasted and carved meat. Here is a recipe to make Turkey soup with vegetables, other meats and seasonings. A great holiday soup by Andrew- the friend of Chef Deen! - 124.497
Mixed Bean Soup
1. Place red kidney and cannellini beans in a bowl. Cover with cold water and set aside to soak overnight. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add bacon, onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add celery,... - 36.4007
American Pot Roast
Start off the holiday season off with a delicious American Pot Roast! Watch this video to see Rebecca giving out her recipe for this classic American dish. Nothing fills the house with the festive smells of the holidays like the mouth wateringly delicious pot... - 132.24
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 34.8509
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
If you are looking for a prefect Thai Beef speciality that would be ideal for dinner or party, here it is. Enjoy Thai cooking with this video and stir in beef with vegetables to make the rich massaman. This can be made very quickly in your kitchen too. - 79.2836
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Senegalese Thiebou Dien
Senegalese Thiebou Dien is a very popular African dish. This fish and rice casserole is known by different names in different countries. Watch this video to find out how to prepare this rustic casserole. - 110.889
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.1981
Rich Minestrone Soup
1) In a large bowl soak beans overnight and cook until just tender.
2) In a large skillet or saucepan add oil. Add zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and celery.
3) SautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan or skillet, steam-stir... - 45.2026
Spicy Mapo Tofu
Are you looking for a unique tofu and chicken recipe? Why not prepare this amazing spicy tofu recipe that would surely impress your guests. See this video that shares an interesting meal idea and would also inspire you to get into your kitchen with new zest.... - 134.38
Pork Roast Stew
Pork Roast Stew is an amazing dish that can be served with corn tortillas, rice or mashed potatoes. Chef Jeff cuts up a picnic ham and adds a Latin twist to the mix by incorporating various spices. This pork roast stew pairs beautifully with Pinot Noirs.... - 118.955
Casserole Pork With Peppers
Make sure that the meat is in good-sized cubes (at least 2.5 cm/1 inch) or it will shrink to unappetizing bullets when cooked.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan and brown the pork all over -do it in batches, or the pan temperature will drop and the meat will stew... - 39.7193
This same type of kurma can be done even with chicken or boiled mutton instead of vegetables. - 40.3012
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
Guinea Fowl In White Wine Sauce
1) Into a large pan, place the guinea fowl with 4-5 ounces of mixed chopped vegetables, parsley stalks, bay leaf, peppercorns, and 2 chicken stock cubes
2) Bring to a boil and cook till the fowl becomes tender
3) Drain the stock into a bowl and carve... - 44.786
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Lamb And Kidney Pie
Mix lamb, milk and seasonings together.
Roll into walnut-size balls.
Dust with 2 tablespoons flour and brown slowly in drippings.
Push to one side of pan, and saute diced kidneys.
Add next 5 ingredients, and cover.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Combine flour and cold... - 44.6719