- » Rice Cake
Rice Cake Recipes
Rice cakes are made from different varieties of rice in various shapes depending upon the cuisine they come from. Most rice cakes are steamed and eaten as an accompaniment or snack. Rice cakes are commonly made in ... More »
Rice Cake And Dumpling Soup
If you are fond of Korean dishes, here is an interesting recipe for you. Rice cake and dumpling soup makes a heavenly meal and can be made easily in a less time. So why not try it??? - 113.838
Culinary Carrie: Rice Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degree.
2. In a large bowl combine melted butter, sugar and the eggs, stir well and then add the milk while whisking.
3. Add vanilla and stir with the wooden spoon, add crush pineapple and cooked rice, mix... - 106.691
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 99.5531
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 4 - Blending
Part 4 is all about blending the mixture to the perfect consistency. Watch Ramona as she shares tips on how to ensure that the blended mixture stays the right consistency. - 97.815
Traditional Rice Cake Soup
Whether you are looking for a healthy snack or something to kick start your feast, rice cake soup will make for a viable choice. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up this traditional Korean Lunar New Year soup that comprises of pillow-soft rice cakes and... - 94.7795
Potato And Rice Cakes
Potato and rice cakes are an excellent way to use up your left over cooked potatoes and rice and these are one of the crispiest and most scrumptious dishes that you would have had in a long time. Take a look at how to make these darling and decadent cakes. - 89.3515
Maangchi makes a Korean traditional soup served during the New Year. The rice cake and dried sea plant she is using in the recipe can be bought from any Korean store. She explains every nitty gritty of the cooking process including when to add meat and when... - 83.1994
Dukbokki is Korean hot and spicy rice cake by Maangchi. She made this on popular demand, so she applies the simplest way of preparation for everyone to understand. Just a few simple ingredients and of course a slab of rice cake from the Korean grocery store... - 82.2444
Fermented Rice Dishes Like Idli & Dhokla
Even being in US you can get a taste of Indian food! Bhal Dave makes it so easy to prepare Indian dishes at home up to perfection that you would give restaurants food a skip. Try making healthy fermented rice dishes like Idli & Dhokla with adequate guidance... - 61.4338
Portland Rice Cake
1. Grease a 9 inch square cake tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the bottom of the tin with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C
4. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, soda and spices and mix... - 48.5113
1. Thaw the frozen pastry
2. In a saucepan, put rice, milk, cream, salt and three tablepsoons of sugar and allow to come to a boil
3. Cover and simmer for twenty minutes or more; rice should turn tender and all liquid should be... - 47.2213
Banana Rice Cakes
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients leaving bananas.
2) In your blender, place the mixture to blend until smooth.
3) Keep it aside to rise for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4) Chop or mash the bananas and add to the mixture.
5) Lightly oil a... - 46.3855
1. Boil water with rice steadily for about 7 minutes.
2. Pass the rice through sieve for draining and wash it under cold running water and add it back to the milk. Allow the mixutre to cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the milk is... - 45.0963
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 10-inch cake pan with a removable bottom.
Sprinkle pan with fine unflavored breadcrumbs and shake off excess crumbs.
Combine milk, sugar and lemon zest in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice and reduce... - 44.532
Mini Orange Rice Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line tin muffin cups of 2 ounces.
2) In a saucepan, boil milk over medium heat. Add in salt, vanilla pod with seeds and arborio rice. Let it come to a boil once more while stirring frequently.
3) Turn down... - 42.4239
Courgette And Rosemary Rice Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Oil a 20cm springform tin. Cook the rice in boiling water for 8 mins, then drain.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then fry the courgettes and onions for 5 mins. Mix in a bowl with the rice, garlic and remaining... - 42.4202
Vegetable And Ham Rice Cake
Combine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and salt together with the rice.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add carrots and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms, cucumber, and scallions and continue to stir fryuntil all the vegetables are very tender.
Stir... - 41.2472
Rice Cake is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare rice recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.9777
Sift together the flour, bakmg powder, salt, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in the rice.
Beat the egg until pale yellow, then mix with the milk.
Pour the egg and milk mixture into the rice mixture and beat well.
Add the melted butter and blend... - 40.4367
Rice Cake Melts
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2. Take a baking sheet(nonstick) and arrange the rice cakes on it.
3. Place ¼ of the cheese along with the tomato halves on each of them.
4. Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 2... - 39.9382
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 39.6454
Fragrant Rice Cakes
Oil a square baking tin 33 x 25 cm (13 x 10 in) with sesame oil and put in the Rice Krispies.
Put the sugar, honey, water, vinegar and sesame oil in a thick-bottomed pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer until the mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon... - 39.3338
Cheesy Rice Cakes
Cheesy Rice Cakes tastes good. The cheese enhances the taste of Cheesy Rice Cakes. Cheesy Rice Cakes is an easy to prepare dish. - 38.5928
Breakfast Rice Cakes
Cook and drain rice.
Beat egg, add milk and cooked, cooled rice.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with sugar, salt, nutmeg, and baking powder.
Add to rice mixture and beat well.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto medium hot greased griddle (300° F.- 325°... - 38.5794
Steamed Rice Cake
1) Combine all the ingredients and mix them gently.
2) In an aluminium pan, pour the mixture and steam uncovered for about 15-20 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat and remove the pan from the steamer.
4) In a small pan, add the mustard seeds, add red... - 37.5445
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3 x 4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a... - 37.1528
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander (cilantro) and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3x4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan... - 36.5758
Jalapeno Wild Rice Cakes
1. Combine rice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain rice, if necessary; place in medium bowl. Add flour, baking powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt;... - 35.4289
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 33.7405
Rice Cake Porridge
1.In a quart saucepan, mix together the milk, apple, raisins, and honey. Let cook on high heat and bring mixture to boil.
2.Add the rice cakes and stir well after removing from heat. Cover and let stand for rice cakes to soak and soften. This takes... - 33.3842
Pressed Rice Cakes
Rinse rice in a large bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rising until water runs clear.
Drain in a fine strainer.
In a medium-size bowl, cover rice with water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size... - 32.7982
Tiny Rice Cakes
Combine rice, milk, honey and salt in top of double boiler.
Set over gently boiling water and cook, covered, 1 1/2 hours or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Heat pancake griddle or skillet.
Beat eggs well and mix in rice.
Bake as for... - 30.9556
Wild Rice Cakes
1) In the hot rice, gradually mix in the corn meal, allow to cool and shape into 3 inch patties.
2) In a heavy skillet, fry the patties in the drippings over a medium heat until evenly brown, drain well on a paper towel.
3) Serve... - 29.8258
Rice Cake S'mores
If desired, spread peanut butter on rice cake.
On a microwave safe plate top rice cake with chocolate, then marshmallows.
Do not cover.
Micro cook on 100% power (high) for 18 to 20 seconds.
Let stand for 30 to 60 seconds. - 26.0628
Rice Cake And Cheese Snack
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Place rice cakes on baking sheet or aluminum foil and bake 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp.
Remove from oven, spread with mustard and top with cheese.
Return to oven and bake 3 to 4 minutes, or just until cheese melts. - 25.7857
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 24.6345
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Rice Cake Recipes By Category