- » Rice Burger
Rice Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice burger recipes.
1) In the oil, fry the chopped onion and once they are soft, mix with the rice, breadcrumbs, flour, grated cheese, egg, seasonings and tomato puree. Form into a thick dough.
2) Form the mixture into sausages or burgers.
3) Brush with the vegetable oil... - 38.5263
Bean And Rice Burgers
Blend together soup and 2/3 cup water.
Combine 1/2 cup of the soup mixture with the egg; stir in uncooked rice, wheat germ, onion, garlic salt, seasoned pepper, and chili powder.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into six patties.
In skillet, brown patties on both... - 37.1925
Soy Rice Burgers
1. Grind the soybeans, using the coarse blade of the meat grinder. Mix the soybeans with the other ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ and bread slices.
2. Form into 4 burgers. Coat with the wheat germ.
3. Broil over a charcoal fire, or under... - 29.1892
You May Also Like!
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 135.409
Speedy Burger & Rice
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In same casserole, combine rice and vermicelli and butter.
Microwave, uncovered, at... - 36.9027
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 120.704
Rice & Tahini Burgers
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together, using miso to taste. Form into 6 burgers.
Skillet-fry in vegetable oil until browned on both sides or lightly oil both sides of burgers and place on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 350° F. for 15 minutes, turn with a... - 28.1424
Lamb Burger With Rice And Spinach
For a quick gourmet meal, you've gotta try this Lamb Burger with Rice and Spinach recipe. It doesn’t take much to put all of this together. Watch this video for details and give it a go! - 84.7013
Santa Fe Veggie Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In the bowl of a food processor, add the rice, corn, green pepper, onion, pepper, salt, juice and chili powder.
3 Grind rapidly to get a coarse, mealy texture.
4 Form 4... - 41.1397
Risotto With Sausage Burgers
1) Risotto : In a pan, saute the raw rice in butter until straw coloured.
2) Pour in the heated, then add the cheese, cayenne, paprika, saffron, salt and the garlic, if used.
3) In the top of a double saucepan, steam the rice for about 30 minutes,... - 44.2378
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.9473
Rice Burger Recipes By Category