- » Rice And Meat
Rice And Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rice And Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rice And Meat recipes.
Fried Meat Rice
Cook the rice the day before you want to use it and refrigerate overnight.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet.
Cook the rice in it, stirring steadily and pressing out any lumps, until lightly browned.
Add the pork or chicken, scallions, salt and pepper.
Cook 1... - 40.6528
Three Meat Fried Rice
Calling all meat lovers! Here is a treat for you. A mixed meat fried rice…combining chicken, shrimps and ham! Watch Chef Vikas and learn how to make this great dish! - 91.2519
Meat And Rice Bake
In bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milktill smooth.
Stir in meat, rice, peas, mushrooms, and seasoning.
Turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° till heated... - 36.1847
Bacska Meat In Rice
Cut the meat into cubes.
Fry the finely chopped onions in 3 oz. lard, till golden yellow, add the paprika and pour on a little water.
After boiling a short time, add the meat and cook for 50 mins.
Pour on a little water while cooking, if necessary.
Fry the... - 31.8111
Rice And Meat Salad
Rice And Meat Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Rice And Meat Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 23.9787
Rice And Meat Salad
For those who love the blend of rice with meat, this Rice And Meat Salad indeed is the best pick. The Rice And Meat Salad is pretty easy to prepare too, however pay attention to the seasoning factor - this plays a major role in adding to the flavor of the... - 32.3023
Chinese Fried Meat Rice
1) In a skillet, add oil and fry onions to golden brown.
2) Add rice and sauté with onions.
3) Add eggs and soy sauce to the rice. Season with salt.
4) Cook the mixture by light stirring until properly done.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Serve the... - 45.8804
Spanish Brown Rice And Meat
1.In a pan heat oil.
2.Add meat and vegetables in it and cook until brown.
3.Add water and rice and let the ingredients simmer for half an hour.
4.Add tomatoes along with sea salt and pepper and cook for 30 more minutes until the rice is... - 39.3711
Meat Fred Rice
1) In a wok or skillet, saute the onion in oil, until golden brown.
2) Stir in the cooked rice, stir occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs, pepper, beef flavor base and soy sauce.
4) Stir continuously and saute for 3... - 41.415
Luncheon Meat Rice Supper
In saucepan combine uncooked rice, onion, 1 1/3 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 14 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Cook peas according to package directions; drain.
Cut luncheon meat... - 41.3299
Meat And Rice Skillet
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in hot oil till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, cubed luncheon meat, water, paprika, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, bottled hot pepper sauce, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Cover; simmer 2... - 40.51
Savory Rice Stuffing For Meat
Want to make a perfect stuffing for your meat so that it tastes even better? Then watch this video and learn to make a savory rice stuffing that is easy to cook and so delicious that you might just want to skip the stuffing part and eat it as it is! Watch the... - 70.7948
Rice Dressing With Meat
1) In a saucepan, heat the bacon dripping and brown the meat.
2) Stir in onions, peppers, parsley and celery just before meat is fully brown.
3) Simmer and cook the vegetables with the meat.
4) Add seasonings and cooked rice.
5) Gently stream in the... - 44.511
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 44.6851
Tomato Rice And Meat
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add meat, onions, seasonings and saute until the meat is brown.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, water and lemon juice and let simmer on a medium flame for 30 minutes or until the meat absorbs all the juice.
3) Wash the... - 44.8823
Oriental Meat Balls With Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl; blend well.
Form into 16 equal balls.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 5 to 7 minutes until brown; turn and brown other side.
Place meatballs in saucepan.
Combine... - 44.8135
Baked Rice And Meat
Cook the meat, which has been cut into cubes, stock, and tomatoes, one of the onions cut fine, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings together for about 10 minutes.
Melt the fat in a frying pan and add the onion and uncooked rice.
Allow both to brown slightly... - 31.211
Meat With Rice
Work at Home moms and Dads are expected to make dinner. Here is a quickie meal recipe and a point of view. - 95.9177
Double Rice And Meat Casserole
Saute mushrooms, onion, and meat cubes in butter until meat is well browned; turn mixture into a 3-quart casserole.
Wash wild rice well and add to meat mixture along with white rice.
Add the soy sauce, celery, mushroom soup, and water; mix well.
Cover and... - 37.6008
Meat & Rice Loaf
Blend with wet hands: beef, rice, shallots, celery, pepper, garlic, egg and seasoning.
Deposit mixture on waxed paper.
Form an oblong shaped loaf (press well on all sides).
At regular intervals, insert olives into loaf.
Cover with tomatoes.
Close and bake. - 36.9834
Meat Ball And Rice Casserole
Combine rice, broken-up tomatoes, shortening, salt, rosemary, and sage in top of double boiler.
Heat to boiling point, stirring occasionally, then cover and cook over boiling water until rice is done, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together ground beef,... - 41.4555
Rice With Meat - Ceebou Yapp - Senegalese Cuisine
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables is indeed a hearty African meal. It has some fine spices that add some beautiful flavors to it. You can make it at home with this video as your able guide. Bon Appétit! - 115.461
Stuffed Pepper With Meat And Rice
Peppers are great when used to make appetizers or to cook and serve as mains. Here is a recipe to make Stuffed Peppers with red bell peppers, minced meat and rice along with simple common seasonings. Ideal for a cozy dinner! - 101.239
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 95.205
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 40.0756
Meat And Rice Stuffing
Saute onions in the ghee until soft.
Mix onions and ghee, salt, pepper and cinnamon into rice.
Add the meat and water.
This stuffing is used for vegetables. Makes 4 cups - 31.1404
Stuffed Potatoes With Meat And Rice
Wash and peel the potatoes.
Scoop out the insides so that you have about a one-third-inch thich shell all around.
Use the inside pulp in the filling.
To prevent darkening, drop the potatoes into a bowl of salted water while you prepare the filling.
For the... - 40.8269
Meat And Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Slice the top of each pepper and scoop out its seeds.
2. Take a saucepan and fill it with boiling water upto ½ inch
3. Cover it tightly and steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Dust pepper and salt inside the saucepan with a little curry... - 39.8539
Mince Meat & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1 Make sure that all the fat is trimmed from the meat before grinding.
2 Throughly wash the peppers and cut a 1-inch piece from the stem ends Reserve.
3 Gently scoop out the seeds and the fibres.
4 In a bowl, combine meat, grated... - 46.9861
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Meat
These bell peppers stuffed with rice and meat are a gourmet dish and if you have the peppers you just need some left over meat and rice to out this together. Looks snazzy and tastes divine. Watch the video for exact recipe. - 104.422
Meat-rice Stuffed Grape Leaves Dolma
Rinse the grape leaves in hot water and remove the stems.
Soak the leaves in water and wash several times to remove the sulphur smell.
Wash the rice and set aside.
To prepare the filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the rice with the meat,... - 41.7844
Rice & Meat Stuffed Vegetables
First prepare the vegetables.
Stand the tomatoes on their stalk end and cut the top from the other end.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds (reserving the pulp) and leave them to drain upside down.
Cut lids from the onions.
Scoop out the pulp with an apple corer or... - 43.0251
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 45.9685
This meat biriyani is an authentic guide to making the dish the traditional Indian way. Meat and rice in alternate layers is simmered for an hour so that all the juices and spices blend well to provide that exotic taste and flavor that is unparalleled. - 48.8717
Chopped Meat Pilaf
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When hot, add the onions, cinnamon, ginger, chili powder, and turmeric and cook until the onions brown, mixing once in a while.
3) Into the pan, add the meat and cook, stirring many a times... - 44.0625
Pancit Part 1: Preparing Meat And Vegetables
Today, Clyde is all set for preparing a Filipino noodle recipe Pancit, using Chinese sausages along with some vegetables from his fridge. So, before you get set to prepare the dish, note down the ingredients from the video. - 52.4137
Risotto With Meat
Risotto is a classic Italian preparation that can be made as per preferences. Watch the video showing how to make risotto with desired meat, butter and cashew-nut in a simple and basic style. Quick and easy Italian rice fare! - 78.7868
Porcupine Meat Balls
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Porcupine Meat Balls - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Porcupine Meat Balls is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 46.5956
1) In a flat, round pan, heat 1/2 cup of oil.
2) Saute pork until it turns deep brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Saute chicken, veal and chicken livers, separately, until well browned. Remove and keep aside.
4) Next, saute sausage, remove and... - 47.8398
Teochew Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wok.
Pour in the beaten eggs and cook until set, then push with a frying spatula to break into pieces.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil.
Stir fry all... - 42.208
Want a little twist to your cajun rice or dirty rice? Try this recipe by a chef who is making a delicious cajun rice using gizzards and hearts. The slow cooked meat is soft and tender and melts in the mouth. He is using some leftover rice and turning it into... - 70.6655
This is a rice mold with a meatball and vegetable filling, originally from Naples, Italy. This recipe however has been tweaked a bit using Asian flavors as well. - 47.0903
Braised Sirloin Tips Over Rice
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat on all sides.
Stir in consomme, wine, soy sauce, garlic and onion salt.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
Blend cornstarch and water; stir gradually into meat... - 41.0362
Baked Liver And Rice
In saucepan combine uncooked rice and 2 cups water; bring to boiling, stirring once or twice.
Simmer, uncovered, till water is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
Add milk; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till the rice is tender, 10 to 15... - 39.2208
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.73
Cook Up Rice With Chicken, Beef, Turkey And Veggies
One skillet meal or dish meal is the easiest get away for a woman whose wants to cook for a fussy family. In this video, the chef cooks rice with three kinds of meat and some veggies. The dish is delicious and healthy too. Watch the video for the recipe. - 99.7181
Lamb, Apple And Rice Salad
1 Cut the lamb into cubes.
2 Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
3 When the rice is cold, mix the lamb and rice in a bowl with the chopped onion.
Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, season and stir... - 38.8658
Black Eyed Peas And Sausage Brown Rice Jambalaya
A jambalaya made in the rice cooker for easiness. All the ingredients thrown in together in and made to cook for an hour. An you have a meal ready! The video shows no enthusiasm from the presenter which is questionable. But that shouldn't stop you from... - 62.8315
Baked Taco Pie Wit Spanish Rice And Refried Beans
Three dishes being cooked to be plated! Three dishes are also paired with each other to compliment it well. If not for the verbal used in the video. The recipe can be used for a reference! Watch the video for more! - 41.385
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Cajun Dirty Rice Dressing
Looking for a new recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? Try this traditional Cajun rice dressing by Beryl Stokes that just bursts with wild flavors, thanks to the marriage of many exotic herbs that goes into this dish. A sure-fire way to wow your holiday... - 102.731
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Just as Jesse claims…this recipe seems to be done totally restaurant style! Lots of vegetable flavoring going into this along with some sauces, but the main taste comes from the Chinese sausage. Definitely a fried rice recipe to try out! - 109.715
Dirty Rice Cajun Style
With 2 cups of water, mix all meats together in a heavy pot on medium to hot burner.
Add all the seasonings, except mushroom soup, at start of cooking.
Cook medium for approx.4 hours.
Add mushroom soup and continue cooking for approx.30... - 41.1059
Rice And Meatballs
Rinse and sort peas.
Cook peas and rice with 1/2 teaspoon salt in 4 cups water in saucepan for 20 minutes; drain and set aside.
Beat eggs with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in bowl.
Add 1/2 onion, ground beef, parsley, mint, dillweed, marjoram, tarragon,... - 45.7997
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Basic Curry Rice
Curry rice (curry and rice / kare-raisu) is a very popular dish in Japan. According to the statistics, we Japanese eat curry rice twice a month!!!
Today, I will show you how to make basic curry rice. More curry rice recipes are coming, so don't miss them and... - 99.9199
Healthy Greek-style Lamb Brochette With Brown Rice Pilaf
Chef Binks makes the traditional picnic fare of Greece, lean lamb brochettes grilled in a panini maker and served over a bed of quick and easy brown rice pilaf. The intense meaty flavor of these brochettes is nicely offset by a low-fat yogurt sauce flavored... - 110.497
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 42.7304
Sausage And Pepper Over Rice
Interested in trying a Sausage and Pepper over Rice recipe? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step procedure to prepare this delicious recipe. Treat your family to this absolutely irresistible delicacy. - 59.4743
Marinated Beef Kabobs With Rice
1. Trim fat from meat.
2. Cut meat into 1 ½ -inch cubes.
3. Take a shallow container and place meat and vegetables in it; keep it aside.
4. In a bowl combine salad dressing and wine.
5. Pour the mixture over meat and vegetables kept in... - 42.5283
Mexican Green Rice
In a saucepan fry the rice in the oil over high heat until it is a golden color.
Drain off most of the oil.
Put in a blender the water, parsley, cilantro, lettuce, chilies, scallions and garlic.
Blend until smooth.
Add this mixture to the rice and cook over... - 41.7031
Duck Tomatoes And Rice
Cooking a bird on a mountain can be tough. This video on Duck Tomatoes and Rice is Dave's very own creation which he learnt while living in Mexico at a height of 7500 meters above sea level. Along with the recipe, he gives some useful tips on how to get it... - 100.27
Garbanzo Sausage Stew With Saffron Rice
This stew is very healthy, it has garbanzo, sausage and some paprika to flavor up. All the health watchers and tasty food lovers are going to love this. Watch the video for the recipe and few useful tips. It goes great with some saffron rice. - 89.76
Rice Stuffed Dolmas
Looking for a recipe that is easy to make and will leave all your guests pleasantly surprised? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect stuffed dolmas that can be whipped up in minutes! - 81.7667
Quail With Rice And Olives
1. Heat oil and butter in a frypan and cook onions and garlic over a low heat for 3 minutes, or until ontons soften.
2. Add quail to pan and cook over a high heat until brown on all sides. Add sage, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
3. Stir in Marsala,... - 34.6258
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 105.867
Italian Kidney Rice Casserole
Heat oil and lightly saute onion, leek and parsley.
Add kidneys and saute for 3 minutes more.
Add remainder of ingredients, except cheese.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake uncovered at 375Â° F. for 20... - 40.1193
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 50.6953
German Rice Ring With Liver
saute liver and onions 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Place stock in top of double boiler over direct heat.
When stock boils, stir in rice.
Set on bottom part of double boiler to which water has been added.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 43.7471
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
Rice-stuffed Roasted Hens With Kale
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and garlic and saute 3 minutes, then transfer to a medium-size bowl, add the rice, couscous, corn and rosemary, and mix well.
3. Fill the hens with... - 40.805
Join Cathlyn in her Korean kitchen as she introduces you to the delicacies of Korean cuisine and Culture. This recipe is a Korean classic, the iconic Bibimbap, delicious and gorgeous on the plate, and easily tweaked for different palates and spice levels.... - 104.156
1. Wash meat and cut into large pieces with bones.
2. Wash rice, soak in water for 20 minutes.
3. Drain into a colander and let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Place meat, onions, ginger, salt and whole spices in a pan large enough to hold meat... - 48.1316
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 45.0198
One Pan Rogan Josh
1) In a food processor, put the onions and whip till they are very finely chopped.
2) In a large, heavy-based pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onion. Sauté every now and then, until it is really golden and soft. Leave the lid on for a few mins.
4) Add... - 48.0693
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.9818
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
1 Combine the sausage meat with the egg, onion and bread crumbs, herbs and salt.
2 Divide into 12 meatballs.
3 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F,gas6.
4 Arrange the meatballs on the skewers with the mushrooms, pieces of red pepper and bay leaves... - 45.467
Simple Turkey Risotto
Another video with no audio at all. Since the recipe is given in completeness below the video its easy to follow! See the video for more on this this turkey Risotto! - 75.1345
If you like spicy food and even if you don’t, you should be watching this video and you will be forced to make Spicy jambalaya. Dave is using a whole lot of ingredients that is sausage, shrimps and celery along with the seasonings. It has to be good and... - 85.5675
Prawn And Chorizo Paella
Try out this latest recipe of Prawn and Chorizo Paella for a change of taste. This quick and easy recipe is as flavorful as the traditional paella. But it is much simpler and uses just a handful of ingredients. Have a look at this video to learn this recipe. - 103.37
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Peel onion and leave it whole; peel garlic and bruise ginger.
3. Put all the ingredients into the pan and cook gently till meat is tender.
4. Cool and remove fat from surface.
5. Remove meat and strain soup.
1. Pick,... - 44.6964
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add... - 46.6187
Wash rice well several times in cold water to remove all starch.
Soak in cold water for twenty minutes.
Drain in a sieve and leave for twenty minutes more.
Divide rice in two.
Cook one half of rice with hot water, salt and saffron in usual way till... - 46.2194
Planning for a surprise Dinner to you loved ones or for your Kids? Then, watch this video of making delicious recipe of Jambalaya. This is soul food at its finest - hearty, satisfying, and deeply comforting. A delicious meal of rice ,chicken and sausages in a... - 106.1
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
There is nothing as delicious a hot plate of jambalaya! Its loaded with the veggies and meat equally! Make this warm pot of rice. See the video for more! - 42.0054
1. Pick, wash and soak the rice.
2. Wash and cut up the meat and soak it in curd for 20 minutes.
3. Slice the onions.
4. Soak saffron in a little warm water.
5. Grind garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and remove.
7. Add meat, ground spices,... - 45.4812
1. Wash, clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Grind together the onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coconut, and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add ground masala and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add meat, salt and enough water to cook till meat is tender.
5.... - 45.4317
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 46.6041
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.7686
Egyptian Misri Pulav
Skin and halve kidneys, cut meat into medium-sized pieces.
Wash and marinate in a mixture of powdered and ground masalas, salt, beaten curds and lemon juice.
Parboil rice in salted water with whole spices.
Heat oil, fry onions crisp and light brown, drain on... - 44.5018
Quick Cutlets Italiano
1. Dip the luncheon meat slices in eggs and then coat them well with bread crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook oregano, thyme and garlic till they are tender.
3. Add water and soup in this mixture and cook it for 15... - 48.19
Shrimp & Ham Jambalaya
1. Cook and stir onion, bell pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper in margarine in large skillet over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring often. Serve immediately.... - 36.0251