- » Rib With Peanut Sauce
Rib With Peanut Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rib with peanut sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rib with peanut sauce recipes.
Peanutty-sauced Short Ribs
For sauce, combine oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, and red pepper.
Stir in Ifmeade concentrate.
Trim fat from meat.
Place ribs in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 1 1/4 to 11/2 hours or till tender, brushing with sauce during the last... - 33.7182
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Spare ribs, to the Chinese cook, are the end bones of the ribs, 4-5 inches long, with only a little meat on them.
To the average butcher, however, they are thick meaty shoulder pieces and they will not do at all for this dish.
Butchers who supply Chinese... - 43.7027
Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs With Cabbage
Sweet And Sour Spareribs is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Sweet And Sour Spareribs; I am sure you would love to try this Cheese Sauce again-n-again. - 45.076
Spareribs With Fermented Black Beans
Trim the fat from spareribs.
Chop the spareribs across the bones into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) sections with a cleaver; separate each rib.
Marinate with soy sauce and sugar for about 20 minutes.
Reserve the marinade.
Heat a wok very hot.
Add oil, then garlic... - 43.3286
Curry Barbecued Pork Ribs
In medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, curry powder, soy sauce, oil, catsup and orange juice. Beat until smooth.
Place ribs on shallow baking pan. Brush ribs with glaze and place in a 350ºF oven for 1 1/2 hours, brushing with sauce occasionally. Cut... - 24.336
Short Ribs Of Beef Or Spareribs
Saute the ribs in oil for about ten minutes.
Add the garlic and onion and saute for five minutes more.
Add the ginger ale.
Cover and simmer for forty minutes.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except the cornstarch, to the rib mixture and marinate for four... - 42.5933
Kobe Style Ribs
Combine all ingredients, except short ribs.
Pour mixture over ribs and marinate overnight or at least 1 hour.
Excellent grilled on the barbecue, 7 minutes each side.
Ribs can also be placed in a baking pan and baked in the oven at 350°F (180°C) until... - 33.849
Barbecued Rib Steak With Cheese
– Heat barbecue 20 minutes before cooking time.
– Cut small notches in fatty edge of steaks every 2 inches (5 cm). This will prevent steak ends from curling up.
– In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except cheeses.
– Baste steaks generously... - 28.9399
Spicy Pork Spare Rib
Looking for an inexpensive but flavorful dish for your upcoming party? Then look no further here in this video the chef provides clear directives to make pork spare rib combined with 5 spices and soy sauce. This is a must try for all those who like adding a... - 88.5466
Sweet & Sour Spareribs
Preheat the oven to hot 220°C (Gas Mark 7, 425°F).
Rub the spareribs with half the garlic and arrange them in a roasting pan.
Roast for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the remaining garlic and ginger and cook... - 38.3888
Homemade Chicken Nuggets + Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 0
1) Take a large pot and place ribs in it. Cover them with water. Add parsley, oregano and lemon slices. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for about 45 minutes. Drain and place ribs in a shallow non-aluminum... - 44.1977
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Chinese Style Pork Chops With Three Mushrooms
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 4 tablespoons peanut oil until medium hot.
Add garlic clove and ginger slices.
Saute 30 seconds, or until they release their flavor, but do not brown.
Discard garlic and ginger, reserving flavored oil.
Saute pork chops, three at a... - 44.7585
In a frypan, heat the peanut oil and cook the onions, garlic, and pepper until they are soft.
Stir in the shrimp paste and pork, and cook, stirring, for 15 minutes.
Add the shrimp, celery, cabbage, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.096
Beef With Leafy Greens
Beef with leafy greens is a vegetable beef recipe cooked with romaine lettuce and cherry tomatoes. Skillet cooked and stir fried with spices like ginger root and garlic, the beef with leafy greens has peanuts for an added crunch to it. - 44.7156
Moo Shu Chicken Burrito
1) Slice the pepper and leek into 3-inch-long matchsticks. Slice the ginger and bamboo shoots into matchsticks and the mushrooms thinly. Pile up all the ingredients separately.
2) In a medium non- stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon peanut... - 47.1164
Hacked Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line a baking sheet with an aluminum foil.
3) Apply sesame oil to the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Fan out the little fillet under each breast half and place the chicken on the... - 45.8186
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, remove any cartilage and cut on the diagonal into 1 -inch strips.
2) In a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, peanuts, and water, process to make a coarse paste.
3) In a large soup... - 44.9959
Sweet And Sour Pork
Sweet And Sour Pork is a tasty pork preparation that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Sweet And Sour Pork at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 33.1226
Stir Fried Beef And Green Beans
1 In a heavy medium sized saucepan, with a tight fitting lid add 2 cups of water with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2 Gradually add in the rice and butter.
3 Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the... - 46.5344
First prepare the spareribs.
Using a sharp knife, carefully open out the flesh to make three 'wings', then criss-cross all of the meat (and bone) with small, deep incisions, taking care not to cut through the meat entirely.
To make the marinade, combine all... - 39.6539
Fried Tasty Meat Mince
Heat 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the oil and fry the nuts until they are golden.
Drain, cool and crush them.
Mix the pork with half of the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of the cornstarch, the salt, pepper, almost all of the sugar, and the water.
Make a mixture... - 45.8232
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Steak And Noodles
1) To prepare the marinade, in a bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
2) Store in a plastic bag.
3) Slice the steak into 1/4x 3 inch (6 x 75 mm) long strips. Use partially frozen meat for this.
4) Add it to the plastic bag and marinate for 20 minutes.
5) In a... - 45.5397
Rainbow Beef is a yummmy meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Rainbow Beef last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 40.6104
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 35.1227
Slice beef in thin strips.
In large bowl combine egg white and 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in beef strips.
In large wok or skillet stir-fry meat, garlic, and gingerroot in 3 tablespoons of the hot oil till meat is browned.
Remove meat from pan; set... - 42.2426
Burmese Noodle Mix
Place cooked noodles on a flat dish; spoon 2 tablespoons of oil over them and toss.
In a wok or large frypan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and cook the onions and garlic over medium heat until soft.
Add the chicken thighs, livers, and gizzards,... - 44.0717
1) To prepare the dressing : In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sugar and pepper and mix well.
Keep the dressing aside.
2) In boiling water,cook the peas briefly for 10 seconds and drain off the... - 48.0297
Oriental Vegetables With Tofu
Tofu, or fresh bean curd, is available from Asian and health food shops. It is high in protein, low in cholesterol and kilojoules. Covered with water, which should be changed daily, it will keep for two or three days in the refrigerator. - 36.0565
Chinese Steamed Whole Fish
Lay 3 green onions on a flat surface; use flat side of a knife blade to crush onions.
Place 2 crushed onions lengthwise on a heatproof dish or platter that will fit inside a steamer or roasting pan.
Rinse fish; pat dry inside and out with paper towels.
Season... - 41.0804
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604