- » Rib Red Wine
Rib Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rib Red Wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rib Red Wine recipes.
Red Wine-braised Short Ribs
Slow braising in red wine and fresh herbs, gives these beef ribs a distinctive flavor and a buttery soft texture! - 0
Rib Roast And Red Wine
Pat the roast dry with absorbent paper.
Mix the flour and paprika and spread on waxed paper.
Roll the meat in the flour mixture to cover completely.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) or a caque-lon (Panasonic) 7 minutes at HIGH.
Place the but-ter in the hot... - 41.3917
Chef Shaun Hergatt Lx New York - Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
1. In a frying pan, sauté the onion, celery, carrot and herbs in a little oil.
2. In a large pan, place the short ribs, add the Mire Poix and red wine; let sit for 3 days in refrigerator for 3 days until all the wine is absorbed.
3. On... - 76.5303
Red Wine Rib Roast
Red Wine Rib Roast is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Red Wine Rib Roast; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.8497
Rib Roast Braised In Wine
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Dredge the roast with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat the butter, add the meat and brown on all sides.
3. Add the onions, leeks, carrots and garlic and saute until browned.
4. Add the wine and seasonings. Ignite the... - 33.7073
Red Cooked Ribs
1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, honey, garlic, allspice, orange zest, and hot pepper.
2. Place 1/3 of the scallions and water chestnut slices in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Top with some of the ribs and... - 30.8023
Heavy Beef Short Ribs
Heavy beef shortribs is an oven cooked beef reicpe. Prepared with red pepper and mustard and minted for a fresh flavor, the heavy beef shortribs is cooked with white wine and can be served with the pan gravy or sauce. - 34.5331
Spicy Country Ribs
Spicy country ribs is a grill cooked ribs recipe. Made with country style spareribs, these ribs are flavored with chili and mustard sauce, flavored with added hot pepper and garlic to taste. - 41.3798
Baked Pork Ribs
Baked pork ribs is a meaty and minted pork recipe prepared with white wine. Spiced with cayenne and cooked in the oven, the baked pork ribs can be served with the pan gravy over rice. - 31.0792
Wine And Honey Marinated Short Ribs
In a shallow baking dish combine the tomato sauce, red wine, honey, vinegar, onion, garlic and cloves.
Add the short ribs and turn to coat with the sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove the ribs from the sauce.
Transfer sauce to a small... - 33.2835
Arrange short ribs in a 2 or 3 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with garlic and salt.
Combine wine and liquid gravy seasoning.
Pour over short ribs.
Microwave, covered, for 15 to 18 minutes, on high, or until meat is tender, stirring once or twice during cooking... - 23.719
Wine And Herb Marinated Prime Rib
For marinade: In medium mixing bowl stir together red wine, onion, lemon juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, dried rosemary, marjoram and garlic salt.
Place meat in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at... - 40.1085
Beef Short Ribs With Wine Sauce
1. In a large (3-4 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, arrange the ribs.
2. In a measuring jar or bowl, blend the soup and wine.
3. Pour the mixture over ribs
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap piercing once with tip of the knife to allow steam to... - 38.2561
Try this delicious version of Short Ribs recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Short Ribs, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.304
German Short Ribs
German Short Ribs is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, German Short Ribs is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 42.0885
Barbecued Prime Rib Steak
Love your steak? Here is a prime rib steak recipe video that provides you a step by step guide right from the start. Learn how to cut your steak. A very healthy and easy steak recipe. Coook your meat with ingredients like wine, pepper and lots of garlic that... - 109.099
Rib Shack Red Filet Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Place steak on a tray and brush olive on it. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the hottest side of the grill. Cover it with lid and cook for about 3 minutes on the first... - 122.621
Wine Basted Short Ribs
In large Dutch oven combine wine, thyme, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Add rib pieces.
Cover and simmer just till tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place ribs over slow coals.
Grill till done, 15 to 20 minutes, turning... - 27.7797
For marinade, combine water, wine, wine vinegar, 1/4 cup catsup, garlic, pepper, mustard, ginger, celery seed, bay leaves, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Place ribs in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over ribs.
Marinate in the... - 40.6506
Wine Basted Short Ribs
In 1 arge Dutch oven combine wine, thyme, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Add rib pieces.
Cover and simmer just till tender,1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving 1 iquid.
Place ribs over slow coals.
Grill till done, 15 to 20 minutes, turning... - 24.3333
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 44.1071
Rib Eye Steak Au Poivre
1. Place peppercorns in a heavy plastic bag. With a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet, crush peppercorns. (Or use a mortar and pestle to crush peppercorns.)
2. Sprinkle steaks on both sides with peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt; press seasonings into... - 30.154
Prime Rib For Two
When you are too fond of prime ribs and want to prepare quite frequently, then this recipe of roasted prime ribs is just for you. It's easy, simple but comes out to be super delicious. Watch the video and learn the magic, so that you too can spell it at your... - 110.465
Christmas Eve 2010 Prime Rib
This is a Christmas Special dish. The Chef prepares Prime Rib Roast on Christmas Eve. It's really delicious and I'm sure you will enjoy your meal with your family. - 82.6196
Red Wine Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the olive oil. Season the lamb shanks with salt and pepper and brown them on 3 sides over moderately high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic, carrots, celery and onion to... - 26.7923
Sauerbraten With Red Wine
Season beef with salt and pepper.
Place in a large glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning meat several times daily.
Remove meat; reserve marinade.
Roast meat on a rack at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until done.
Place... - 43.3363
Spicy Rib Eye Roast
The spicy rib eye roast is a beef recipe prepared with garlic, paprika and cardamom for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the spicy rib eye roast is made with soy sauce and is savory with a heavy bodied taste to it. - 38.9979
Souper Short Ribs
Souper Short Ribs is so good that it will always fit your tummy. Souper Short Ribs is really a nice sounding recipe. Good one! - 31.6184
How To Make Pomegranate Braised Ribs
Pomegranate arils always remind me of rubies and the fact that they’re edible is just a plus in my book. Though I’m strange and always crave ice cream in the Winter, I also enjoy a nice comforting stick-to-the-ribs sort of meal like this one. It’s... - 0
Pork And Prunes In Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Bone the chops and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Place the pork, prunes and walnuts in a lidded casserole.
Stir in the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover and bake for about 1 1/2 hours, until the meat is tender.
Garnish... - 29.6624
Broiled Red Snapper With Wine Sauce
Select a red snapper weighing 3 1/2 to 4 pounds without the head.
Split alongside the backbone from inside, severing both sets of ribs, and lay the fish open.
Trim out rib bones and remove fins but not tail.
Marinate fish about 30 minutes in Gourmet Wine... - 26.7969
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 31.4337
Lamb Chops In Red Wine
1. Cut and trim lamb chops off the fat. Pound chops between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap, being careful not to separate meat from bone, until meat is flattened to about 1/4-inch thickness. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 18.2967
Sauerbraten With Red Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the water, vinegar, cloves, bay leaves, salt and brown sugar.
Remove 2 cups to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a 2-gal.resealable plastic bag.
Add the roast; seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for... - 40.2399
Pork Chops With Red Wine Sauce And Winter Greens
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a near disastrous first date she went on. The whole date sounded dreamy – a dashing man had invited her to his home to cook her a romantic candlelit meal for two. She was all smiles and ready to be swept... - 0
Braised Beef Shortribs
Ricardo Pina's recipe for Braised beef short ribs using Keith Lorren's Beef Stew & Oxtail Seasoning. - 0