- » Rib Red Wine
Rib Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rib Red Wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rib Red Wine recipes.
Red Wine-braised Short Ribs
Slow braising in red wine and fresh herbs, gives these beef ribs a distinctive flavor and a buttery soft texture! - 0
Rib Roast And Red Wine
Pat the roast dry with absorbent paper.
Mix the flour and paprika and spread on waxed paper.
Roll the meat in the flour mixture to cover completely.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) or a caque-lon (Panasonic) 7 minutes at HIGH.
Place the but-ter in the hot... - 43.3842
Chef Shaun Hergatt Lx New York - Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
1. In a frying pan, sauté the onion, celery, carrot and herbs in a little oil.
2. In a large pan, place the short ribs, add the Mire Poix and red wine; let sit for 3 days in refrigerator for 3 days until all the wine is absorbed.
3. On... - 74.8262
Red Wine Rib Roast
Red Wine Rib Roast is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Red Wine Rib Roast; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 37.4972
Rib Roast Braised In Wine
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Dredge the roast with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat the butter, add the meat and brown on all sides.
3. Add the onions, leeks, carrots and garlic and saute until browned.
4. Add the wine and seasonings. Ignite the... - 35.2229
Red Cooked Ribs
1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, honey, garlic, allspice, orange zest, and hot pepper.
2. Place 1/3 of the scallions and water chestnut slices in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Top with some of the ribs and... - 32.2603
Spicy Country Ribs
Spicy country ribs is a grill cooked ribs recipe. Made with country style spareribs, these ribs are flavored with chili and mustard sauce, flavored with added hot pepper and garlic to taste. - 43.4935
Arrange short ribs in a 2 or 3 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with garlic and salt.
Combine wine and liquid gravy seasoning.
Pour over short ribs.
Microwave, covered, for 15 to 18 minutes, on high, or until meat is tender, stirring once or twice during cooking... - 25.5468
Wine And Honey Marinated Short Ribs
In a shallow baking dish combine the tomato sauce, red wine, honey, vinegar, onion, garlic and cloves.
Add the short ribs and turn to coat with the sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove the ribs from the sauce.
Transfer sauce to a small... - 35.1124
Baked Pork Ribs
Baked pork ribs is a meaty and minted pork recipe prepared with white wine. Spiced with cayenne and cooked in the oven, the baked pork ribs can be served with the pan gravy over rice. - 33.114
Wine And Herb Marinated Prime Rib
For marinade: In medium mixing bowl stir together red wine, onion, lemon juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, dried rosemary, marjoram and garlic salt.
Place meat in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at... - 41.3197
Try this delicious version of Short Ribs recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Short Ribs, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 40.2861
Beef Short Ribs With Wine Sauce
1. In a large (3-4 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, arrange the ribs.
2. In a measuring jar or bowl, blend the soup and wine.
3. Pour the mixture over ribs
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap piercing once with tip of the knife to allow steam to... - 40.8974
German Short Ribs
German Short Ribs is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, German Short Ribs is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.2826
Rib Shack Red Filet Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Place steak on a tray and brush olive on it. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the hottest side of the grill. Cover it with lid and cook for about 3 minutes on the first... - 119.321
Rib Eye Steak Au Poivre
1. Place peppercorns in a heavy plastic bag. With a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet, crush peppercorns. (Or use a mortar and pestle to crush peppercorns.)
2. Sprinkle steaks on both sides with peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt; press seasonings into... - 31.3718
Wine Basted Short Ribs
In large Dutch oven combine wine, thyme, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Add rib pieces.
Cover and simmer just till tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place ribs over slow coals.
Grill till done, 15 to 20 minutes, turning... - 29.7156
For marinade, combine water, wine, wine vinegar, 1/4 cup catsup, garlic, pepper, mustard, ginger, celery seed, bay leaves, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Place ribs in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over ribs.
Marinate in the... - 42.6163
Wine Basted Short Ribs
In 1 arge Dutch oven combine wine, thyme, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Add rib pieces.
Cover and simmer just till tender,1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving 1 iquid.
Place ribs over slow coals.
Grill till done, 15 to 20 minutes, turning... - 25.7492
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Prime Rib For Two
When you are too fond of prime ribs and want to prepare quite frequently, then this recipe of roasted prime ribs is just for you. It's easy, simple but comes out to be super delicious. Watch the video and learn the magic, so that you too can spell it at your... - 88.8988
Barbecued Prime Rib Steak
Love your steak? Here is a prime rib steak recipe video that provides you a step by step guide right from the start. Learn how to cut your steak. A very healthy and easy steak recipe. Coook your meat with ingredients like wine, pepper and lots of garlic that... - 87.7022
Braised Beef Shortribs
Ricardo Pina's recipe for Braised beef short ribs using Keith Lorren's Beef Stew & Oxtail Seasoning. - 0
Christmas Eve 2010 Prime Rib
This is a Christmas Special dish. The Chef prepares Prime Rib Roast on Christmas Eve. It's really delicious and I'm sure you will enjoy your meal with your family. - 103.707
Red Wine Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the olive oil. Season the lamb shanks with salt and pepper and brown them on 3 sides over moderately high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic, carrots, celery and onion to... - 28.8496
Sauerbraten With Red Wine
Season beef with salt and pepper.
Place in a large glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning meat several times daily.
Remove meat; reserve marinade.
Roast meat on a rack at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until done.
Place... - 44.6439
Souper Short Ribs
Souper Short Ribs is so good that it will always fit your tummy. Souper Short Ribs is really a nice sounding recipe. Good one! - 33.6232
How To Make Pomegranate Braised Ribs
Pomegranate arils always remind me of rubies and the fact that they’re edible is just a plus in my book. Though I’m strange and always crave ice cream in the Winter, I also enjoy a nice comforting stick-to-the-ribs sort of meal like this one. It’s... - 0
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Spare ribs, to the Chinese cook, are the end bones of the ribs, 4-5 inches long, with only a little meat on them.
To the average butcher, however, they are thick meaty shoulder pieces and they will not do at all for this dish.
Butchers who supply Chinese... - 43.7027
Pork And Prunes In Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Bone the chops and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Place the pork, prunes and walnuts in a lidded casserole.
Stir in the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover and bake for about 1 1/2 hours, until the meat is tender.
Garnish... - 30.7796
Broiled Red Snapper With Wine Sauce
Select a red snapper weighing 3 1/2 to 4 pounds without the head.
Split alongside the backbone from inside, severing both sets of ribs, and lay the fish open.
Trim out rib bones and remove fins but not tail.
Marinate fish about 30 minutes in Gourmet Wine... - 28.9987
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 33.6183
Sauerbraten With Red Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the water, vinegar, cloves, bay leaves, salt and brown sugar.
Remove 2 cups to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a 2-gal.resealable plastic bag.
Add the roast; seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for... - 42.107
Lamb Chops In Red Wine
1. Cut and trim lamb chops off the fat. Pound chops between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap, being careful not to separate meat from bone, until meat is flattened to about 1/4-inch thickness. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 20.1917
Pork Chops With Red Wine Sauce And Winter Greens
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a near disastrous first date she went on. The whole date sounded dreamy – a dashing man had invited her to his home to cook her a romantic candlelit meal for two. She was all smiles and ready to be swept... - 0
Prime Rib Roast With Au Jus
The fantastic video shows how amazing and easy it is to make delicious prime rib roast. It takes just a little work the previous night to enhance flavor, but it is so worth it. The video makes a perfect au jus gravy for a prime rib roast to enjoy! - 109.452
Standing Rib Roast
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of meat without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven until meat thermometer registers degree of doneness preferred
Remove from oven and... - 32.0032
This barbecued ribs recipe is a pork ribs recipe cooked in the oven. Marinated with a cooked and mixed blend of garlic with onions and horseradish, mustard, worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce, the barbecued pork ribs are an all time favorite at our place... - 47.2114
Slow Cooked Braised Boneless Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pat dry the short ribs with a paper towel, and place in a bowl.
3. Season the ribs with Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning.
4. Sprinkle the flour over the ribs, lightly coat each rib and shake off any... - 117.488
In a small pan over medium heat, combine soy, wine, vinegar, oil, jam, garlic, onion, and thyme.
Stir until bubbling, then cool.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate... - 39.0943
German-style Short Ribs
Roll the short ribs in 2 tablespoons flour, combined with salt and pepper, to coat all sides.
Melt shortening in a Dutch oven or large heavy pan; add short ribs and cook slowly until well browned all over.
Add onions and brown lightly.
Then add the wine,... - 38.1138
Simmered Country Style Ribs
In a 2 cup glass measure, combine wine, water, chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustard, and chili powder; blend well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, sprinkle spare ribs with paprika and rub into meat.
Place in a 7... - 38.9581
Beef Ribs With Mustard
– Dredge each beef rib with mixture of flour and dry mustard.
– In a heavy skillet, heat oil and cook beef ribs a few at a time.
– Place beef ribs in a stove-top casserole dish and season with bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
– Pour hot... - 31.8269
Rib Eye Steaks With Mixed Mushroom Saute
Place steaks on plate.
Press peppercorns and rosemary onto both sides.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary and saute 30 seconds.
Add all mushrooms and saute until beginning to... - 41.3687
Short Ribs Of Beef
Arrange short ribs in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Sprinkle with garlic and salt.
Combine wine and browning sauce.
Pour over short ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on 50 (simmer) 45 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Remove and let stand 5 minutes. - 27.6171
Smoked Short Ribs
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover about an hour before cooking time: Drain chips.
In covered grill place slow coals on both sides of drip pan.
Sprinkle coals with some dampened hickory chips.
Place ribs, bone side down, on grill.
Lower grill... - 44.2309
Spare Ribs Rice And Chickpea Casserole
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Season spare ribs with salt and pepper.
Brown spare ribs in heavy large Dutch oven over high heat.
Transfer ribs to plate.
Add onion and garlic to pot and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add all remaining... - 41.831
Barbecued Short Ribs
1)In a wide bowl, mix tomato juice, salt, pepper, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and red wine. Blend well
2)Put in the ribs and allow it to stand in the refrigerator overnight.
3)Remove the ribs from the marinade and... - 41.5066
Braised Beef Ribs With Cranberries
Short ribs are great for braising because the process of cooking them slowly makes them extremely tender. This recipe incorporates cranberries into the braise and is really, really good! Another great thing about beef short ribs is the price. They are very... - 133.934
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Place spareribs in a glass, ceramic or pottery dish.
2. Combine all the marinade ingredients, and pour over spareribs.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning spareribs four or five times.
4. Heat oven to 400°F.
5. Roast spareribs on a rack in a roasting pan... - 43.1835
Rolled Rib Roast
Mix together in a bowl the vegetable oil or melted butter, paprika, thyme, pepper, garlic and bread crumbs.
Place the roast on a microwave rack or an inverted saucer set in an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) micro wave-safe baking dish.
Baste the top fat and the... - 38.4589
Slow Cooked Short Rib Ragu
Do enjoy slow cooked food? Slow cooked food has wonderful aroma which rises as the food gets cooked in the slow cooker. This video shows one of the most simple recipes of slow cooked short ribs ragu. Enjoy the ragu and the aroma too. - 120.959
Braised Short Ribs Burgundy
1. In a large casserole, bowl or baking pan, place the short ribs
2. Add the burgundy, red wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper, parsley, mustard and bay leaves.
3. Cover the casserole and marinate the meat for several hours or overnight.
4.... - 44.9144
Baked Pork Ribs
Salt and pepper pork ribs.
Sprinkle crushed mint on ribs.
Place on a broiler pan that has holes in the top.
Pour wine in bottom of broiler pan.
Bake at 325 degrees until ribs separate from meat.
Use as many ribs as will cover broiler pan.
Ribs... - 36.859
Tangy Short Ribs
Place ribs ingredients in 5-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Rearrange and turn over ribs.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 40 to 55 minutes, or until meat is tender, rearranging and turning over 2 times.
Let stand, covered,... - 43.5975
Oven Roasted Prime Rib Bones
Trim excess fat from ribs, then place ribs in a shallow roasting pan or broiler pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar.
Beating constantly, slowly pour in oil.
Then add garlic, thyme, Worcestershire, and pepper; beat until well... - 39.2823
Oven Roasted Prime Rib Bones
Trim excess fat from meat and place ribs in a shallow roasting pan or broiler pan.
In a small bowl, stir together mustard and vinegar.
Beating constantly with a wire whisk, slowly pour in oil.
Then add garlic, thyme, Worcestershire, and pepper and beat until... - 40.6102
Bison Rib Eye Steaks With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Season the garlic with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the garlic cut side down, then add the stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and roast until tender, about 30 minutes,
2. Set the... - 31.1969
Oven Barbecued Short Ribs
1) Preheat oven to 300° F before baking.
2) Remove some fat from short ribs.
3) Heat a skillet; rub it with fat and then slowly sauté ribs in it until browned on all sides.
4) Remove the excess fat from the skillet.
5) Mix together... - 38.8962
Marco Polo Short Ribs
1) In a slow cooker, add the ribs, tomato, broth, wine, onion, horseradish, salt, pepper and ginger; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs; remove the meat and keep warm.
2) Dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the cooker; cook covered... - 34.3537
Short Ribs With Black Currant Demi-glace And Parsnip Puree
1. Break short ribs into smaller broken sizes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a cooking pot heat oil and sear the pieces and deglaze it with beef stock.
4. Cook in the preheated oven for about 2 hours.
For making Parsnip... - 102.281
Peachy Short Ribs
1. Score meaty side of ribs, opposite bone, 1/2 inch apart, 1/2 inch deep, lengthwise and crosswise.
2. Drain the peaches adding ¾ cup of the syrup to a bowl.
3. Blend in soy sauce, catsup and garlic.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5.... - 39.4003
Asian Barbecued Ribs
Sauce: Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Ribs: Cut the ribs into 5 bone sections.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over ribs.
Roast in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1/2 hour.
Grill ribs for 15 minutes over... - 36.5357
Baked Beef Ribs
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, brown the ribs and onion in two batches in the oil until the meat is browned.
Drain off the excess fat and return the meat to the skillet.
Stir in the wine, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Transfer the... - 34.8982
Preheat a heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes and add the vegetable oil.
Saute the onion in the oil until lightly caramelized.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the ginger, allspice, red pepper, coriander, salt and bay leaf; saute for 2... - 44.974
Barbecued Country Style Ribs
Cut pork into serving pieces if necessary.
Arrange pork, meaty sides up, in ungreased 13 x 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Cover and cook in 325° oven until tender, about 1 1/2 hours; drain.
Heat remaining ingredients, stirring occasionally, until jelly is... - 28.503
Barbecued Short Ribs
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecued Short Ribs. This recipe of Barbecued Short Ribs uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 43.3125
Beer Braised Short Ribs
Join Chef Arthur Cavalier as he elegantly makes some beer braised short ribs and pairs the meal with both white and red wines. The recipe would definitely turn out to be so flavorful and amazing that you would try this dish again and again. Watch this... - 97.8181
Beef Or Pork Ribs Baked In A Bag
Put flour in bag and shake to coat it.
Pat salt and red pepper on ribs, but don't forget to wash your hands after.
Put ribs in bag.
Combine all other ingredients and mix, then pour into bottom of bag.
Seal bag and punch 12 holes with a carving fork.
Bake at... - 32.8423
Short Ribs Italian Style
In a Dutch oven or large cast iron skillet, heat oil.
Add short ribs.
Brown on all sides.
Add onions, garlic, celery and carrots.
Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add wine, water, oregano, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt and tomato paste.
Simmer over low... - 41.4985
Burgundy Short Ribs With Chili Rice
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a large oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Dredge meat in 3 tablespoons flour.
Brown well on all sides in hot oil.
Sprinkle any remaining flour over meat.
Add wine and salt.
Reserve 1 tablespoon chili-seasoning mix for the Chili... - 45.4593
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
Spiced Short Ribs
Sprinkle short ribs lightly with pepper.
Then dredge in flour on all sides; shake off excess.
Place about half the onions in a 4 or 5-quart kettle; arrange ribs on top of onions, then cover with remaining onions.
Add garlic, bay leaf, cloves, and... - 42.1426
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Microwave Short Ribs
1. Brown the ribs convetionally on a surface oven are rubbing little oil.
2. Take a glass casserole, add browned short ribs. In another bowl combine wine and soup and spoon it over ribs.
3. Sprinkle celery and wrap it with plastic.
4. Dip probe... - 42.4734
Short Ribs With Mushroom Soup
Conventionally brown short ribs in oil on surface unit.
Place in glass casserole, Combine soup and wine and pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 hour 40 minutes.
Remove... - 41.8466
Pork Rib Sauce
Cut the ribs into individual pieces and set aside.
In a food processor, place the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic.
Cover and process until finely chopped.
In a large, heavy pot, heat the oil.
Add the vegetables and saute for 3 minutes.
Remove from the... - 44.8685
Bone In Rib Eye Steaks With Chanterelles
1. Light a grill. In a small saucepan, boil the broth over high heat until reduced to 1/2 cup, 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the chanterelles, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately... - 27.6514
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3447
Heavy Beef Short Ribs
Heavy beef shortribs is an oven cooked beef reicpe. Prepared with red pepper and mustard and minted for a fresh flavor, the heavy beef shortribs is cooked with white wine and can be served with the pan gravy or sauce. - 36.559
Beef Short Ribs
1. In a bowl place the beef along with carrots, celery, onion, thyme and garlic, immerse with Syrah wine and leave overnight.
2. The next day separate them, save the wine and cook everything except the beef in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Skin the... - 100.624
Spiced Prime Rib Of Beef
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire and soya sauce over.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the wine.
Bake to desired doneness on Baron of Roast Beef, ,... - 40.5943
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 41.3674
Santa Fe Short Ribs
Apply tenderizer to meat according to package directions.
Combine wine, oil, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and chile salsa.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Lift ribs from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 38.1837
German Short Ribs
Coat short ribs in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour with salt and pepper.
Melt shortening in large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit; add ribs and brown on all sides.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine ribs, onions, wine, chili... - 45.2251
German Short Ribs
1) In a slow cooker, add the ribs, salt, pepper, onions, wine, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and chili powder; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs.
2) Dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the rib... - 36.6521
Brisket Roast Or Prime Rib Roast
Trim the fat from the meat and with a sharp knife make several incisions over the surface.
Insert a piece of garlic into each opening.
Combine the onions, carrots and celery and place half on the bottom of a lightly oiled baking pan.
Lay the brisket or prime... - 39.6731
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 29.576
Standing Rib Roast With Madeira Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Trim the fat from the roast
3. In a small bowl, place the garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper and mix well.
4. In a roasting pan, place the roast and then rub it with the garlic mixture
5. Roast this for... - 44.3849
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
In a large skillet, brown the ribs in oil in batches.
Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 4-1/2 to 5 hours or until the meat is tender.
In asmall saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat for... - 40.886
Spicy Rib Eye Roast
The spicy rib eye roast is a beef recipe prepared with garlic, paprika and cardamom for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the spicy rib eye roast is made with soy sauce and is savory with a heavy bodied taste to it. - 40.1676
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
Rigatoni & Braised Ribs
Fall off the bone tender, shredded into a thick and chunky Sauce with lots O' Cheese and Pasta. You can't go wrong! - 113.678