- » Rib Cabbage
Rib Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rib cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rib cabbage recipes.
Spiced Short Ribs With Cabbage
Spiced Short Ribs With Cabbage has a moist taste. The beef and cabbage gives the Spiced Short Ribs With Cabbage a juicy taste. Spiced Short Ribs With Cabbage is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 31.9462
Beef Short Ribs And Cabbage With Herbs
I simply love this recipe of Beef Short Ribs and Cabbage with Herbs as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Beef Short Ribs and Cabbage with Herbs is a must try! - 38.3845
Spiced Short Ribs With Cabbage
Add short ribs to heated shortening in a heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover; brown meat well on all sides.
Pour off excess fat.
Add a mixture of dry mustard, salt, pepper, oregano, and sage, then bay leaf, onion, celery, and a mixture of water and... - 34.8496
Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs With Cabbage
Sweet And Sour Spareribs is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Sweet And Sour Spareribs; I am sure you would love to try this Cheese Sauce again-n-again. - 43.6954
Beef Short Ribs And Cabbage With Herbs
1. In a large oven proof casserole or Dutch oven, heat fat.
2. When the fat is hot, add flour ribs and brown well on all sides, sautéing for 5 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the remaining ingredients except the cabbage and sauté... - 46.8423
Sauced Ribs With Summer Cole Slaw
1. To prepare the Lemon Ginger Dressing, place all ingredients except the oil and salt in a blender and process until frothy and finely pureed. With the blender on low, slowly add the oil until the dressing is emulsified. The thicker you want the dressing - 26.2654
Farmer's Cabbage And Rosalie's Dinner Rolls
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet... - 118.247
Haiomszek Smoked Pork Ribs
Cook the ribs in some stock under lid; keep them warm until ready to serve.
Dilute the dried pea puree with the stock of the cured ribs.
Salt and chop the onions into slices, sprinkle with flour and fry till golden brown and crisp in hot lard.
Cut the pickled... - 30.0022
Pork Back Ribs With Sauerkraut
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ribs, a few pieces at a time, until well browned, removing pieces as they brown. Pour off drippings from skillet.
2. Return ribs to skillet; add beer and salt; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to... - 21.5863
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Spareribs and sauerkraut is a slow cooked and simple recipe made with spare ribs of choice. simple and made with just salt to taste, this spare ribs and sauerkraut recipe can be flavored with a bouqet garni if desired. - 26.872
Spareribs And Sauerkraut With Dumplings
Cut spareribs into serving portions and place in bottom of a roasting pan.
Add sauerkraut and two tablespoons of water and bake in a covered pan at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Make dumplings by combining flour, baking powder, milk and eggs.
Drop by spoonfuls... - 25.4414
Spareribs Sauerkraut With Dumplings
Brown spare ribs thoroughly in Dutch Oven Roaster over medium-high heat, browning as many as cover the bottom of the roaster at one time.
Drain excess fat.
Add sauerkraut and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour until spare ribs are... - 41.3023
Braised Red Cabbage With Apples
1 Wash the cabbage.
2 Trim and cut into quarters, removing and discarding the tough remains of the stem and the very large ribs.
3 Shred the cabbage finely.
4 Peel the onion and chop finely.
5 Peel the apples.
6 Cut them into... - 43.2126
Red Cabbage In The Pot
1 Wash the cabbage throughly.
2 Shred finely,removing central core, ribs and outer leaves.
3 In a saucepan, add butter and cook the cabbage , covered, for 5 minutes.
4 In a deep, ovenproof casserole arrange cabbage, onion and apples in layers... - 46.0851
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Discard the damaged outer leaves from the cabbage.
2) Quarter the cabbage, cut away the core and thick ribs.
3) Shred the leaves.
4) Chop the bacon.
5) Peel the onion and chop it.
6) Peel the apple core it and chop apple.
7) Crush... - 42.7624
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Prepare leaves as follows: with the point of a paring knife, cut out the core of a young, green-leaved cabbage.
Boil a kettle-full of water.
Using large strainer or basket, immerse cabbage in boiling water to loosen outer leaves.
Remove cabbage from water,... - 41.5126
Sweet-and-sour Red Cabbage
Discard core and tougher white ribs of cabbage.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water about 10 minutes.
Add apples, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes more.
Dissolve brown sugar in vinegar, stir into cabbage mixture and add butter... - 28.4632
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 135.965
This stuffed cabbage recipe is made with a meat and rice filling. Prepared with green cabbage, filled with a beef and pork mix, the stuffed cabbage is flavored with tomato juice and bay leaf. Oven cooked, it can be served with the pan gravy or as desired. - 42.5012
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 40.6366
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves Dolma
Core the cabbage and parboil in boiling water to cover until limp and easy to roll, about five to seven minutes.
Drain in a colander.
With a knife carefully separate the leaves.
Slice each leaf in half along the rib section.
To prepare the filling,... - 39.4878
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 40.8025
Pork Spare Ribs Soup
Cut ribs apart between bones into individual ribs.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Arrange the ribs in a shallow baking pan; bake in 450° oven for 25 minutes or till well browned.
Pour off fat.
Transfer the browned ribs to a large saucepan.
Add... - 41.8379
Pork Ribs With Vegetables
Why don't you try these Pork Ribs With Vegetables for your lunch this weekend ? Your family will surely love this utterly delicious browned pork ribs soaked in apple juice and baked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots with onion seasonings. If there is a Pork... - 37.9457
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a wok, place the spare ribs, then add the stock and stir in the soy sauce.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
3) Remove the spare ribs with a slotted spoon and place them on a... - 44.828
Pork Rib Dinner
1. On waxed paper, coat pork loin country-style ribs with flour; reserve remaining flour. In 8-quart Dutch oven with oven-safe handles over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ribs, a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces... - 33.483
Sweet And Sour Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1.In large kettle, bring 3 quarts water to boiling.Add cabbage; simmer 2 to 3 min.or until leaves are pliable. Remove cabbage and drain.
2.Carefully remove 12 large leaves from cabbage; trim thick rib if leaves are not soft enough to roll.Return to boiling... - 39.9365
Missouri Baby Back Ribs With Apple Slaw
1. Preheat the broiler. Peel the membrane from the underside of the baby back ribs and place them skinned side up on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Broil the ribs 6 inches from the heat, turning once, until they are browned on both sides, 8 to 10 minutes per... - 27.3287
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.5543
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter or oil a 13-1/2" x 8-1/2" baking dish.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups water to... - 41.8335
Easy Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan take water and add cabbage to cover with water. Boil the mixture and cook for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain in a colander and run cold water over the cabbage till cold.
4) Take out the 8... - 41.2855
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 98.7488
Pork Ribs And Corn On The Cob Soup
This Pork Ribs Soup is an exact taste of a home-grown recipe. A hearty and satisfying soup with pork, sweet corn, potato and leafy savor of cabbage, it is a complete meal with or without rice and perfect for a cold rainy day. - 116.397
Baby Back Ribs And Sauerkraut
Sprinkle ribs on all sides with pepper and 1 tablespoon of the paprika; arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine sauerkraut,... - 42.7038
How To Make Super Food Salad With Pork Rib & Bbq Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash spinach, remove the stems and pat it dry.
2. For dressing, in an airtight container, combine BBQ sauce, honey, vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add super food salad,... - 0
Country Ribs With Onions, Apples, And Sauerkraut
While sauerkraut, literally “sour cabbage”, is though of as a European culinary tradition, it was a staple food more than 2,000 years ago in China, where it was fermented in stoneware crocks with rice wine and salt. It made its way to Europe along the... - 29.486
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3
Liver Stuffed In Cabbage Leaves
Trim tough rib away from cabbage leaves.
Blend liver, rice, egg, onion, yeast and dill.
With inner side of leaf face up, place a tablespoonful of mixture on each cabbage leaf.
Roll and fold under.
Fasten with string or toothpick.
Arrange in casserole.
Combine... - 38.5826
Savory Cabbage Rolls
Cut core from cabbage; rinse.
In medium glass bowl, heat cover with plastic wrap, at high4 to 5 minutes.
Remove 10 leaves; cut out hard center rib from each leaf (make a V-shape cut).
Into medium bowl crumble ground beef and combine with onions, 1/2 tomato... - 41.7526
Vegetarian Stuffed Cabbage
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cabbage and return to a boil. Cook until the cabbage is pliable, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander. Rinse the... - 36.587
Rib Cabbage Recipes By Category