- » Rib And Kraut
Rib And Kraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rib and kraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rib and kraut recipes.
Ribs And Kraut
For each serving: Cut off a 36-inch length of aluminum foil and fold it in half.
Just off-center of the foil, place 2 apple rings (1/2 inch thick); top with 1/2 cup sauerkraut, then with 2 sections (enough for a serving) of the loin back ribs.
Sprinkle with... - 22.4981
You May Also Like!
Pork Rib And Kraut Dinner
1) In a slow cooker, arrange all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Garnish and serve. - 27.7332
Ribs And Kraut
In Dutch oven, mix kraut, apples, sugar, and caraway seed.
Season ribs with the salt and pepper; place meaty side up over kraut.
Bake covered at 300° for 4 to 5 hours. - 23.4913
Ribs And Kraut
Place in 4-quart casserole.
Combine undrained kraut, apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown sugar, and caraway seed.
Spoon over ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 25 minutes.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 25... - 33.8817
Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut And Calvados
This tasty Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut And Calvados is a wonderful assortment of flavors and textures. I served it for my parents 30th wedding anniversary and everyone loved it! Not surprisingly the Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut... - 39.8674
Spare Ribs With Kraut
1. Cut pork ribs into pieces.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a Dutch oven, place ribs and cook until browned well.
4. Meantime, in a bowl, mix together un-drained sauerkraut with apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown... - 47.4526
Country Style Ribs And Kraut
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large casserole or roasting pan, arrange the ribs.
3. Place in the hot oven and them for 20 minutes, turning to brown each side.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. and cover casserole or ... - 41.2473
Country Ribs And Kraut
1 In a large shallow baking pan,mix sauerkraut and brown sugar.
2 Cut the ribs into serving-size pieces and place on top of the sauerkraut. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees farenheit for 3 hours, turning the ribs... - 28.617
Spareribs And Kraut
1. Cut the spareribs into individual portions and brown in a heavy pan. Add the juice from the sauerkraut and enough water barely to cover. Simmer, covered, about forty-five minutes.
2. Add the kraut, pushing it down into the liquid in the pan.
3. Add the... - 21.5851
Apple Kraut Stuffed Spareribs
Heat butter in a skillet; add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Toss lightly with bread cubes, apple, sauerkraut, and caraway seed.
Sprinkle both sides of sparerib sections with salt and pepper; place one sparerib section on rack of a shallow... - 33.0993
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
Mix sauerkraut (with liquid), sugar and apple pieces in open shallow roasting pan; top with spareribs, meaty side up.
Cover tightly; bake in 325Â° oven 1 hour.
Uncover; bake 30 minutes.
(To serve immediately, spoon off fat and bake until done, about 20... - 24.2427