- » Rhubarb Walnut
Rhubarb Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rhubarb walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rhubarb walnut recipes.
Rhubarb Pie With Lattice Walnut Crust
1. Make the pastry: Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
2. Add the butter and shortening and blend them in with a pastry blender or your fingertips until you have small, even-sized particles. Add the ground nuts.
3. Beat together the... - 45.6626
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.1077
You May Also Like!
The double good crecent is a coconut and rhubarb filled dessert that is baked along with walnuts and nutmeg for flavor. I bake this with some added wheat flour and brown sugar for a richer taste and texture. - 43.9155
Quick Rhubarb Royale
1) In a bowl, blend the margarine and sugar together.
2) Stir in the rhubarb sauce, blend well.
3) Stir in the pecans or walnuts and coconut, mix thoroughly.
4) Use the frosting to spread on cake or graham crackers and broil until slightly... - 29.2611
In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg, vanilla, and buttermilk; beat well.
Stir in rhubarb and walnuts.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda, baking powder, land salt until thoroughly blended.
Stir dry ingredients into rhubarb mixture just until... - 41.0382
Rhubarb Nut Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
Combine oil, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in rhubarb and walnuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine topping... - 40.9003
Glorified Rhubi Conserve
Mix together rhubarb, raisins, sugar, orange, lemon, and ginger root.
Let stand at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Bring rhubarb mixture to a boil.
Add berries and bring to a boil again; simmer for 25 minutes.
Add nuts the last 5 minutes.
Seal with... - 37.3639
Rich Rhubarb Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cut the margarine in sugar with a pastry blender.
3) Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon and soda together and blend into the margarine mixture with a pastry blender.
4) Add the oats and water, then... - 43.6895
Yummy, aromatic and tasty the Rhubarb Bread is simply the best! This delciious bread is a family favorite too. Try this wonderful Rhubarb Bread recipe. - 46.9936
Ricky's Upside Downers
Let rhubarb stand in sugar an hour or overnight.
Simmer gently with orange peel, 1/4 cup margarine, ginger, and lemon juice until thick.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in 1/4 cup margarine and then quickly mix in yogurt to make a soft dough.
Turn out on... - 46.4343
1) Brush a 8-inch square pan with butter; keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the cracker crumbs and walnuts together; keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, add the margarine, egg yolk, brown sugar, vanilla, ginger and rhubarb sauce together.
4)... - 43.4919
Cook rhubarb according to package directions; drain.
Add sugar to taste; add pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil; add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Cool until partially set; add apples and pecans.
Mix well; pour into molds.
Refrigerate overnight. - 32.0947