- » Rhubarb Cookies
Rhubarb Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rhubarb cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rhubarb cookies recipes.
Lemony Rhubarb Glories
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar together.
3) Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender and mix well until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a greased 8-inch square pan, press the... - 46.7006
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine, sugars and eggs together until well blended.
3) Stir in the pineapple, mix well.
4) Sift the dry ingredients together and add into other mixture along with the vanilla and... - 43.9049
Rich Rhubarb Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cut the margarine in sugar with a pastry blender.
3) Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon and soda together and blend into the margarine mixture with a pastry blender.
4) Add the oats and water, then... - 42.5162
You May Also Like!
Rhubarb Coconut Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, syrup, egg, and rhubarb thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, baking powder, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
Blend rhubarb and flour mixture together.
Stir in coconut,... - 36.6982
Rhubarb Mousse In Cookie Tulip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a parchment paper and cut into 4 rounds of 7 inch each. Apply butter on one side of the rounds and arrange on baking sheets greased with butter with buttered portion facing up.
4. In a... - 47.9554
Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake
1. Wash rhubarb; trim ends and cut into 1-inch pieces. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2. Combine with 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar and water in a medium-size heavy saucepan; cover. Heat over low heat to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes, or until tender;... - 41.3514
Pour boiling water over rhubarb to remove acid.
Mix together thoroughly and spread into deep glass pie plate.
Top with flour-sugar mixture pressed down.
Bake in medium 375° oven for 30 minutes or until tender and brown. - 32.3033
Go Anywhere Rhubarb Squares
Go Anywhere Rhubarb Squares are your perfect mates for all your fun outings ! Enjoy a picnic or potluck or an outdoor bash with these vanilla flavored rhubarb filled cookies ! Don't forget to come back here and let me know if you'd like to take these Go... - 41.6013
1) Slice the rhubarb into 1/2 inch slices.
2) In a pan, combine the rhubarb with water and sugar, simmer until mushy.
3) Stir in the vanilla extract.
4) In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch with a little cold water and stir into the... - 37.8932
To make the compote:
Place the rhubarb, sugar, and water in a heavy saucepan. Mix and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Stir periodically to prevent sticking. Set aside to cool.
To make the... - 32.8801
Rhubarb Cobbler Cake
1. Combine 1 cup of the sugar, cornstarch and cloves in a large saucepan; stir in orange juice. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and rhubarb: heat to boiling; spoon into a buttered... - 33.4548
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and... - 41.1256
Rhubarb And Red Currant Fingers
Rhubarb And Redcurrant Fingers makes the best to add to your party menu. It is the rich and royale flavors of redcurrant jelly and rhubarb that add to the yum factor of the Rhubard and Redcurrant Fingers. Just give this jelly dessert a try. - 42.184