- » Rhubarb Cake
Rhubarb Cake Recipes
Rhubarb cake, a gooey baked food made with ample chopped rhubarb is a delightful last course. The basic Rhubarb cake recipe is a baked blend of chopped rhubarb, yellow cake mix, strawberry extract, sugar, butter, and ... More »
Cream margarine, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar until light.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir baking soda into buttermilk.
Alternately add buttermilk and flour to creamed mixture.
Fold in rhubarb.
Pour into a lightly greased 9" x 13" pan.
Combine... - 50.6183
Rhubarb Cake is delicious and a must try recipe. Rhubarb is a versatile ingredient and can be used in a variety of dishes. Rhubarb Cake is easy to make and is certainly a delight for all cake lovers. Read this simple Rhubarb Cake recipe and give it a try for... - 49.6352
Cream 1-1/2 cups brown sugar, 1/2 cup shortening; add egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, soda, and salt together.
Add flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk, beating after each addition.
Stir in rhubarb and chocolate chips.
Pour into greased 9x 13-inch... - 47.5404
Mix sugar, margarine and cinnamon with fork until crumbly.
Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Cream sugar and margarine together.
Add egg and beat till smooth.
Add buttermilk and vanilla.
Combine flour, soda and salt.
Add to creamed... - 45.7474
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease and flour a 9 X 13" baking dish.
3) In a bowl, beat together eggs, vanilla, 1 cup brown sugar, margarine, sour milk and rhubarb.
4) Fold in the baking soda and flour mixture to mix well.
5) Pour... - 44.3397
Rhubarb Cobbler Cake
1 In a large saucpan,combine 1 cup of sugar, cornstarch, and cloves. Stir in the orange juice and heat slowly, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
2 Stir in 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and rhubarb; heat to boiling and spoon into an 8-cup... - 42.9693
1. Take a bowl and sieve baking powder and all purpose flour.
2. Mix sugar, milk, butter, egg and salt and whisk thoroughly.
3. Take a baking dish, transfer the mixture into it and top with rhubarb.
4. Top, evenly, with gelatin and cook for about 16... - 42.8235
Buttermilk Rhubarb Cake
Cream together the brown sugar and shortening.
Add the egg.
Then add the sour milk, flour, soda and vanilla.
Mix all together, adding rhubarb last.
Place in 9 x 13 inch greased and floured pan.
Sprinkle top with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Bake at 350Â° for... - 42.7512
This rhubarb cake is a cinnamon and vanilla flavored rhubarb cake made with flour, sour milk, sugar and eggs. Topped with a buttery flour topping, the rhubarb cake is a treat for any rhubarb addict! - 42.6218
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter and sugar together; beat in egg until fluffy.
Mix dry ingredients together and stir into egg mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in rhubarb.
Pour into lightly greased 8 x 8-inch cake pan.
Sprinkle... - 42.0145
Lunar Rhubarb Cake
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Mix in the egg and vanilla.
Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
Add the sifted dry ingredients and buttermilk to the egg mixture alternately, mixing well after each... - 40.3256
In a large bowl, cream together shortening and brown sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Combine flour and baking soda.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk and vanilla.
Stir flour mixture into sugar and egg alternately with buttermilk mixture.
Fold in... - 40.0352
Orange Rhubarb Breakfast Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Lightly butter a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, using your fingers, rub the granulated sugar and butter together until blended. Mix in the walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon each of the orange zest and cinnamon. Set the... - 38.951
This Rhubarb Cake is one of the most delicious fares that you can have for a snack or dessert. Just try out this Rhubarb Cake for your next meal and let me know if you like it. - 38.7799
Combine butter, sugar, and food coloring.
Add rhubarb; toss lightly; spread in 8x8x2-inch pan.
Prepare cake mix using package directions; pour over rhubarb.
Bake in 375° oven about 35 minutes or till done.
Immediately run spatula around edges of pan and... - 36.6539
Rhubarb Puddle Cake
Cream the margarine and sugar together.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir flour, baking soda and salt together; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour.
Toss the rhubarb with 1 tablespoon flour and fold into... - 36.2703
Rhubarb Cake With Baked On Topping
1. In a large bowl, cream margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla.
2. Combine flour, soda and salt.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk to the creamed mixture. Start and end with the dry ingredients.
4. Toss rhubarb with flour, and carefully stir... - 36.2377
Combine flour, milk, margarine, egg, sugar replacement, baking soda, lemon juice, vanilla and salt in large mixing bowl.
Stir to blend and then fold in rhubarb.
Pour into well greased and floured 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for... - 36.1307
Rhubarb Cobbler Cake
1. Combine 1 cup of the sugar, cornstarch and cloves in a large saucepan; stir in orange juice. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and rhubarb: heat to boiling; spoon into a buttered... - 35.5714
To make the compote:
Place the rhubarb, sugar, and water in a heavy saucepan. Mix and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Stir periodically to prevent sticking. Set aside to cool.
To make the... - 34.1449
Strawberry Rhubarb Cake
Layer the rhubarb, sugar, marshmallows and dry gelatin mix in a greased 9x13 inch cake pan in the order listed.
Prepare the yellow cake batter using the package directions.
Pour the batter evenly over the gelatin layer.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the brown... - 33.8942
Mix together in large bowl and put in greased 9x13 inch pan.
Top with 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
Bake in 350° oven for 35 to 40 minutes. - 28.7912
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together butter, baking soda, 1 cup of brown sugar, salt, egg, milk, flour, vanilla, and rhubarb.
3. In a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish, pour cake mixture.
4. In a small bowl, mix... - 0
Quick, Easy, Moist Rhubarb Cake
1. In a bowl, mix together rhubarb and sugar. Set aside to soften.
2. Grease a baking tin with butter and line it with baking paper.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, orange zest, and... - 0
Rhubarb Cake Recipes By Category