- » Rhubarb Butter Crunch
Rhubarb Butter Crunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rhubarb butter crunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rhubarb butter crunch recipes.
Rhubarb crunch is a dessert served with rhubarb sauce spooned over toasted bread cubes cooked with almonds, butter and sugar. Prepared in a microwave, the rhubarb crunch is ready to be served in 30 minutes and is a quick and delicious dessert. - 42.9209
Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, butter and cinna- mon; place half the crumb mixture in 9-inch square pan.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, 1 cup water and vanilla; cook until thick and clear.
Pour over rhubarb; cover with remaining crumb... - 35.8298
Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake With Crunch Topping
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut or rub butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form.
Beat eggs to blend with buttermilk and vanilla; stir into flour mixture just... - 33.8149
About 55 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8" by 8" by 2" pan.
Mix oats, 1/2 cup sifted flour and brown sugar.
With 2 knives used scissor-fashion, cut in butter until crumbly.
Press half of mixture into pan.
In medium bowl, combine... - 45.4614
Rhubarb Crunch dessert
1. Mix rhubarb and 1 cup sugar in 2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 7 to 9 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Stir in almond extract; cool.
2. Place margarine in pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds or until... - 25.9369
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
1. Mix all the ingredients of the crumb topping together until crumbly.
2. In a greased 9 inches pie pan press half of the crumb mixture and line the pan.
3. Spread the rhubarb... - 45.0702
Rhubarb Crunch With Sour Cream
Combine rhubarb, sugar, flour, and orange rind; place in an 8-inch round baking dish.
To make crunch topping, combine flour, brown sugar, and salt; cut in butter or margarine until crumbly.
Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 45... - 38.1267
Rhubarb Sour Cream Crunch Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry and fit into 10 inch (25 cm) pie plate or quiche dish; set aside.
In bowl, whisk egg with sour cream.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into egg mixture.
Stir in rhubarb spoon into pastry... - 46.6948
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the flour, oats, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. With two knives or a pastry blender, work the butter into the dry ingredients until pieces are uniform and quite small.
3. If apple filling is being used, mix... - 38.0994