- » Reuben Sandwich
Reuben Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of reuben sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for reuben sandwich recipes.
Rueben Sandwich With Tempeh
Sandwich for vegetarians using classic ingredients can be delicious and healthy with this recipe. Check out Tamra making vegetarian Reuben sandwich using tempeh - a meat substitute along with rye bread, cheese and other flavors. A must for teens wanting to... - 108.452
Reuben Burger Pie
Reuben Burger Pie is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Reuben Burger Pie; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 50.7886
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.1653
Reuben Meat Pie
1)Bake pastry shell for 7 minutes at 425 degrees F. Do not forget to prick bottom and sides of pastry.
2)Spread corned beef in pastry shell, top with cheese and sauerkraut.
3)In a bowl, mix flour, salt, nutmeg powder, beaten eggs, and... - 45.8784
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion and lemon juice.
Add cabbage and toss to mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Slice bread lengthwise into 3 layers.
Butter bottom layer of bread.
Fold turkey slices in half and place... - 45.5827
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Spread butter or margarine over both sides of the rye bread; sprinkle both sides with caraway seed.
3. Cut bread slices into triangles; place on baking tray and toast in 300°F oven for about 20... - 44.5647
1 In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion and lemon juice; mix well.
2 Add in the cabbage and toss to caot well.
3 Refrigerate for about 1 hour until chilled.
4 Split the loaf of bread into three layers with the help of a serrated... - 44.5422
Butter Rueben Croquettes
If baking, preheat oven to 450° F (23 2° C).
Cook rice with 1-1/3 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain sauerkraut very well, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
Chop... - 42.7984
Combine cream cheese and onion.
Add sauerkraut, corned beef, and the 1/4 CUP bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in flour; dip in milk, then in the remaining 3/4 cup bread crumbs.
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2... - 42.3305
Finely chop sauerkraut and set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine 2 tablespoons water and the onion and cook over low heat until onion is translucent; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons flour and, stirring constantly, cook until flour is dissolved.
Increase... - 42.2672
Reuben Meat Roll
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 12- x 10-inch rectangle on heavy-duty plastic wrap that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and pimiento in a small bowl.
Spread sauerkraut mixture... - 41.8693
Hearty Reuben Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Bake at 425°F. for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
In large skillet, cook onions in margarine unil... - 41.414
Mix ketchup, mayonnaise, horseradish, and lemon juice in bowl; set aside.
Spread butter on both sides of bread.
Heat large skillet and brown bread on both sides.
Cut in 1/2-inch (1.3 cm) strips; set aside.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and... - 41.2379
Mix thoroughly 50 mL (1/4 cup) soup, ground beef, corned beef, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley and garlic.
On wax paper, pat meat firmly into rectangle 38 x 30 cm (15 x 12 inches).
In small bowl, combine sauerkraut, caraway and shredded cheese; press into meat to... - 41.089
Reuben Dip is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Reuben Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.3652
Open Face Rueben Sandwich
On baking sheet, arrange half of corned beef on bread slices.
Top with coleslaw and remaining corned beef.
Cover; bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot.
Top with cheese; bake uncovered until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, combine remaining... - 40.2255
Cook rice according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain sauerkraut very well, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
Chop sauerkraut and corned beef very fine.
Add onion, 2 eggs, cooked rice, cheese, salt and pepper; mix well.
Shape into... - 39.9906
Place water in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in noodles and sauce mix and onion.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 7 to 9 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring twice.
Layer corned beef,... - 39.8993
Reuben Crescent Bake
Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal the seams and perforations.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-inchx 9-inchx 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375 degree for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Layer with half of the cheese and... - 39.6473
Reuben Style Strata
Diagonally halve bread slices to make 8 triangles.
Arrange half of the bread triangles in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In a small mixing bowl stir together sauerkraut and caraway seed; set aside.
In a medium skillet cook sausage and onion for 3 to 4 minutes or... - 38.5336
1 Toast bread, and butter each piece on 1 side.
2 Split frankfurters in half lengthwise and place on buttered side of 6 slices toast.
3 Spread the dressing on frankfurters, and top each sandwich with about 2 tablespoons sauerkraut.
4 Top each with a... - 37.4343
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.4044
Reuben Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out crescent dough and separate sheets into 8 rectangles.
4. Press perforations together to... - 37.3058
1) Preheat oven moderate to 400°F (200°C).
2) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole.
3) Make layer with 1/2 spaghetti, 1/2 sauerkraut, 1/2 spaghetti and 1/2 sauerkraut.
4) Pour spaghetti sauce generously over it.
5) Cut the bacon slices... - 36.3914
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir all of the dressing ingredients until well blended.
2. To make each Reuben: On a slice of bread, layer 1/8 of the corned beef, 3 tablespoons of the cheese, 1/4 cup of the sauerkraut, 3... - 35.2383
Open Faced Reuben With Mustard Caraway Hollandaise
1. Heat butter and caraway in 1- to 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Mix in sauce mix with wire whisk. While whisking, slowly add water according to package directions. Add mustard and cayenne pepper; whisk until bubbly. Simmer and... - 35.172
"Drain and chop sauerkraut; cut cheese into 1/2-inch strips.
Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
Mix sauerkraut and dressing.
Place 1 slice corned beef across wide end of each dough triangle; spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture on corned beef.
Top... - 34.9796
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add sausage pieces and cook, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Stir in broth, wine, sauerkraut, caraway seeds, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10... - 34.9081
1. In slow cooker mix all ingredients except bread and Thousand Island dressing well.
2. Cover and cook on High 1-2 hours until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Turn the cooker heat to Low and keep warm while serving.
4. To serve... - 34.8509
Spread 2 tablespoons Russian dressing on one side of each of 4 slices of bread.
Place 1 cheese slice on each bread slice.
Divide sauerkraut and corned beef among sandwiches.
Spread mustard on remaining 4 slices of bread, and place on top of sandwiches,... - 34.6928
Spiral Reuben Dijon Bites
Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package directions.
Roll puff pastry dough to 12x10-inch rectangle.
Spread mustard evenly over dough; top with cheese and corned beef.
Cut in half crosswise to form 2 (10x6-inch) rectangles.
Roll up each rectangle from... - 33.5943
1) Place the frankfurters on 6 individual bread slices.
2) Divide the dressing on frankfurters.
3) Place 2 tablespoon sauerkraut on each sandwich.
4) Top with cheese slices and cover with remaining bread slices.
5) Place on individual... - 33.5544
Reuben Cheese Sandwich
Reuben get Deli Delight is a yummy sandwich that I just cant seem to get enough off. A friend of mine had come over with her family for tea and i served them these yummy Reuben Deli Delight just yesterday.. they loved it and she took this Reuben Deli Delight... - 33.426
Layered Reuben Salad
In a mixing bowl combine cabbage, lettuce, 1/4 cup of the Thousand Island salad dressing, and caraway seed.
In the bottom of a medium bowl or an 8x8x2 inch dish place half of the cabbage mixture.
Layer in the following order: half of the corned beef,... - 32.7654
Chicken Rueben Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and atop with sauerkraut.
2) Sprinkle cheese on top and parsley.
3) Drizzle salad dressing, cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
4) When done, check seasoning serve hot. - 32.1812
Toast and butter bread.
Split frankfurters in half lengthwise; place on 6 bread slices.
Divide dressing on frankfurters; add 2 Tbsp.
sauerkraut per sandwich.
Top each with cheese slice.
Cover with remaining bread.
Microwave (high) as follows, rotating 1/4... - 31.8426
A creative mix between italian and irish culture very unique - 31.7859
Royal Reuben Salad
This Royal Reuben Salad is a perfect accompaniment for your party mains but you can have it everyday too! Just try out this sauerkraut, corned beef and croutons medley topped with the irresistible thousand island dressing and let me know if you like it !your... - 31.4211
New York Reuben
1. Place sauerkraut between sheets of absorbent kitchen paper and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Place bread slices under a preheated hot grill and toast on one side.
3. Spread untoasted side of each bread slice with dressing, then top... - 30.9229
Grilled Reuben Sandwich
Spread 6 slices of bread with Thousand Island dressing.
Top each with cheese, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut, sliced corned beef, and bread.
Butter top and bottom of sandwiches.
Grill on both sides till cheese is melted. - 30.869
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Cheesy Ruben For One
Preheat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions.
Meanwhile, place corned beef and sauerkraut on one slice of bread.
Top with Thousand Island dressing, Swiss cheese, and second slice of bread.
Butter both sides of bread well.
Place sandwich in... - 28.8136
Spread each tortilla with about 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard.
Layer corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut on tortillas, dividing evenly.
Roll up tortillas jelly-roll style.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place tortillas on oiled grid.
Grill over medium-low coals about 10... - 28.3323
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 27.7867
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 27.4186
Hearty Rueben Salad
In a large salad bowl or shallow platter, toss lettuce, sauerkraut, cheese, corned beef and parsley.
Drizzle with dressing.
Garnish with croutons and eggs. - 26.8275
Mini Reuben Melts
1. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 squares, and set aside. Spread 1 teaspoon of Thousand Island dressing on each piece of bread, and top with 1 slice of corned beef or pastrami, folding the slice as necessary to accommodate the shape of the bread. Top with... - 26.517
1. Toast bread, and butter each piece on 1 side. Split frankfurters in half lengthwise and place on buttered side of 6 slices toast. Spread dressing on frankfurters, and top each sandwich with about 2 tablespoons sauerkraut. Top each with remaining bread... - 25.4659
Spread Wish-Bone Thousand Island Dressing on bread.
On half, place equal amounts of cheese, beef, and sauerkraut; top with remaining bread.
In skillet, grill sandwiches in butter until brown on both sides. - 25.2856
Reuben Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes, or until tender. Let cool, then cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh, leaving skins intact. Save the skins and potato meat.
3. Dice corned beef and place in a bowl. Add sauerkraut and mix in s - 25.1933
Mix all ingredients except pita breads in bowl.
Fill breads with corned beef mixture.
Arrange pita breads in circle on microwavable rack.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on medium (50%) 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 2 minutes,... - 25.139
Rueben Style Pockets
1. Use the scissors to cut each pita in half crosswise (so you have four half circles).
2. With the table knife, spread the inside of the pita pockets with salad dressing.
3. Put some of the corned beef in each pocket. Tear the cheese into pieces that will... - 24.6685
The Reuben Sandwich
Toast bread on one side and spread the other side with thousand island dressing. Cover with a generous layer of sauerkraut and top with corned beef then with cheese. Grill until filling is heated through and cheese melts.The name tells us that we owe the... - 23.1029
1. Preheat broiler. Lightly toast one side of each bread slice under broiler 1 to 2 minutes. Spread salad dressing over untoasted sides of bread. 2. Arrange chicken on spread side of 6 of bread slices. Top with cheese. Broil until cheese is melted, about 1... - 22.2765
Melt cheese in small crock-pot and add sauerkraut, corned beef and dressing.
Put on party rye. - 18.5765
Reuben Sandwich Recipes By Category