- » Reuben Hot Dish
Reuben Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Reuben Hot Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Reuben Hot Dish recipes.
Hot Dogs Reuben Style
Presoak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain sauerkraut thoroughly, mix with caraway seeds and place in bottom of pot.
Add hot dogs, and slices of Swiss cheese on top.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature to 480 degrees.
Cook 30... - 27.7867
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
1. Spread both sides of bread with butter or margarine. Place half the slices on a plate. Rinse sauerkraut, if desired. Layer in order on bread slices: corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, cheese and remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat browning... - 26.7149
Classic Reuben Sandwiches
1. Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce; spread over each slice bread. Layer corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut on 4 slices bread; top with remaining slices bread.
2. Arrange sandwiches in circle on paper towel-lined 12-inch plate. Cover with paper towel and... - 26.1301
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 27.4186
Quick Reuben Casserole
Crumble corned beef into well-greased 12x8-inch glass dish.
Spread dressing, then sauerkraut.
Cover with cheese.
Toss crumbled bread with melted margarine; sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 30.4571
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.4044
The Reuben Sandwich
Toast bread on one side and spread the other side with thousand island dressing. Cover with a generous layer of sauerkraut and top with corned beef then with cheese. Grill until filling is heated through and cheese melts.The name tells us that we owe the... - 23.1029
This Reuben sandiwch provides you a wholesome meal. A quick and easy recipe you can make it in minutes. You can eat right even with a busy schedule. Enjoy!! - 35.1364
Jarlsberg Reuben Sandwich
Spread dressing on each bread slice. Divide corned beef, Sauerkraut and Jarlsberg evenly to make 2 sandwiches. Cover each with bread slice (dressing side down). Grill each sandwich in hot buttered pan, turning once, until both sides are golden brown. Cut... - 19.3865
In a large bowl, put in croutons and margarine; toss gently.
Add hot water, sauerkraut, and caraway seeds.
Set aside 1 cup of mixture.
Grease casserole dish.
Layer crouton mixture, corn beef, and cheese slices.
End up with the 1 cup of crouton mixture..
Cover... - 38.1029
Frank Reuben Sandwich
Slit frankfurters in half lengthwise.
Spread with sauerkraut.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes or till sauerkraut is hot.
Top with 2 cheese strips.
Broil till cheese is melted.
Toast buns; spread with Thousand Island Dressing. - 35.1842
New York Reuben
1. Place sauerkraut between sheets of absorbent kitchen paper and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Place bread slices under a preheated hot grill and toast on one side.
3. Spread untoasted side of each bread slice with dressing, then top... - 30.9229
Deviled Ham Reubens
1. Cut half the cheese to fit on 2 bread slicesspread with deviled ham; top deviled ham with drained sauerkraut, remaining cheese, and bread slices.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick), brown sandwiches... - 26.857
Quick Baked Reubens
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) Unroll crescent roll dough, form into 6 x 3 1/2=inch rectangles and press... - 27.6714
Chicken Rueben Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and atop with sauerkraut.
2) Sprinkle cheese on top and parsley.
3) Drizzle salad dressing, cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
4) When done, check seasoning serve hot. - 32.1812
Combine cream cheese and onion.
Add sauerkraut, corned beef, and the 1/4 CUP bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in flour; dip in milk, then in the remaining 3/4 cup bread crumbs.
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2... - 42.3305
Butter Rueben Croquettes
If baking, preheat oven to 450° F (23 2° C).
Cook rice with 1-1/3 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain sauerkraut very well, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
Chop... - 42.7984
Mix all ingredients except pita breads in bowl.
Fill breads with corned beef mixture.
Arrange pita breads in circle on microwavable rack.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on medium (50%) 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 2 minutes,... - 25.139
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 40.7885