- » Reuben Crescent
Reuben Crescent Recipes
Enjoy our collection of reuben crescent recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for reuben crescent recipes.
Reuben Sandwich Using Crescent Dinner Rolls
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a food processor bowl put corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and mustard.
3) Cover and process with on-and-off pulses until finely chopped.
4) From the can take out half of dough in rolled section.
5)... - 39.828
Reuben Crescent Bake
Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal the seams and perforations.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-inchx 9-inchx 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375 degree for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Layer with half of the cheese and... - 37.5029
You May Also Like!
Reuben Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out crescent dough and separate sheets into 8 rectangles.
4. Press perforations together to... - 34.8835
"Drain and chop sauerkraut; cut cheese into 1/2-inch strips.
Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
Mix sauerkraut and dressing.
Place 1 slice corned beef across wide end of each dough triangle; spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture on corned beef.
Top... - 35.0934
Quick Baked Reubens
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) Unroll crescent roll dough, form into 6 x 3 1/2=inch rectangles and press... - 28.2672