- » Reservations Saffron Lemon Sauce
Reservations Saffron Lemon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Reservations Saffron Lemon Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Reservations Saffron Lemon Sauce recipes.
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.4247
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 46.8202
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 42.3744
Moroccan Chicken With Preserved Lemon Rinds
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or a large pot with a lid.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on both sides over high heat.
Pour in the water.
Add the garlic, onions, cilantro, parsley, cumin, ginger, saffron, and salt.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 40.9842
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 47.4613
1 Place the fish in a pan with the milk and water, add seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the butter. Bring to a boil and poach gently for a few minutes. Remove the fish, reserving the stock, and keep the fish warm.
2 Melt the remaining butter in a pan, add the... - 32.1255
Duck Linguine A La Orange
Process the pasta and cut into linguine noodles.
Season the duckling with a little salt and pepper.
Place in a roasting pan and pour the broth and wine over the duckling.
Zest the rinds of 3 oranges and 1 lemon.
Squeeze the juice of the zested fruit over the... - 44.2423
1. Marinate the shrimp in a mixture of the olive oil and lemon juice two hours, turning the shrimp once. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the shrimp and garlic and cook until the shrimp turns pink. Discard the garlic and... - 38.2643
Heat oil in a large, heavy iron skillet or paella pan.
Add garlic and cook a few minutes; remove and reserve garlic.
In the same skillet, brown chicken and chorizo; drain fat.
Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and artichoke pieces to... - 44.6982
Stir-fried Turkey With Mangetouts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mangetouts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain, refresh under... - 32.4544
Stir Fried Turkey With Mange Touts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for about 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mange-touts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and... - 39.2537
Pasta Aux Trompettes
1. Put the mushrooms in a measuring jug and just cover with hot water. Leave them to stand for 15 minutes. Drain in a plastic (or muslin lined) sieve, reserving 30 ml (2 tbsp) of the strained stock.
2. In a broad, shallow heatproof dish or casserole, quickly... - 35.3175
Royal Kofta Meatballs
Mix the chopped beef, 1/4 cup of the yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and the parsley together and set aside.
Combine the ginger, 3 of the chiles, garlic cloves, and half the lemon juice in a food processor to make a paste.
Transfer the paste to a bowl and... - 44.1188
John Dory Fillets And Langoustines
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Halve the fennel bulb lengthwise. In a large baking dish, arrange the fennel slices in a single layer.
3) Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the fennel seeds. Sprinkle with coriander seeds on top. Season... - 43.0852
1 Place each whole capon in a large kettle. Add 4 cups cold water to each kettle along with 1 carrot, 1 onion, halved, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon mixed poultry herbs. Simmer for about 1 hour, or until capons are tender. Cool in the broth.
2 Strip meat... - 35.6345
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 46.86
Simply Squisito Sole
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In the bottom of a steamer pot, pour a small amount of water and bring to a boil.
3) Arrange the potatoes in the first rack and insert in the pot.
4) Steam the potatoes, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Arrange beans on... - 42.4507
A Goose With Golden Apples
1) Discard the excess fat from inside the bird.
2) Stuff the chopped onion, crushed garlic and sliced lemon in the inner cavity of the bird.
3) Boil the cider with the spices, add over the bird and marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if... - 44.2286
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 45.7624
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 50.7032
For the basil-onion mixture, in a small bowl, add the chopped basil, onions, garlic, orange zest (if using), and salt.
Mix together and moisten with a small amount of olive oil.
For the risotto, in a 6 to 8 quart (6 to 8 1) high-sided pot, saute... - 45.6211
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 44.1276