- » Rehydrated
Enjoy our collection of rehydrated recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rehydrated recipes.
Ponyo Ramen Noodles
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)?
This video will show you how to make 3-Minute Instant Chicken Ramen with ham that Ponyo and Sōsuke ate :)
Instant ramen can be cooked by pouring hot water or in a pot. - 112.783
How To Prepare Couscous
1. In a large bowl put all the ingredients except water and butter (if using).
2. Then pour in the boiling water in the bowl mix all ingredients well and leave it aside for 5 minute.
3. Once all the water is absorbed put in a little butter and mix it... - 87.3636
Fruited Rice Pilaf
1. Bring 2/3 cup cold water and salt to boiling, covered. Remove from heat. Add the rice; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. Fluff up rice with a fork. Gently toss with the fruit.
3. Reheat gently; toss with butter. - 25.8757
You May Also Like!
Juice the orange (with as much of its pith as possible) and cucumber.
Mix this juice with the cranberry juice.
Serve in a tall glass over ice, decorated with slices of cucumber if liked. - 27.4726
Peach And Blackberry Smoothie
Smoothies are the best of the best when it comes to quick, easy, delicious treats. Cool down for this great recipe. - 102.534
Orange Berry Smoothie
Rehydrating your choice of berries in THRIVE Orange Drink is what gives this smoothie its surprising tang. - 99.5509
Triple Berry Crisp
How wonderful it is to enjoy some warm healthy and delicious fruity crisp on a winter day. Try this amazing yet simple recipe of a berry crisp. It consists of dried berries. Watch the video to learn using the berries. - 105.899
Black Beans Salad With Rice And Vegetables
If you have invited a large gathering over dinner, then this dish could be your side dish. Watch the video to learn making black beans salad with rice and vegetables. It is easy and tastes great. - 127.157
Taco Tvp Salad
Those who do not know how to use Thrive products, must watch this video. The video provides an idea to use the Thrive Taco. Watch the video for the recipe. - 95.1584
Spring rolls can be made in many ways. Here is a Filipino recipe to make the Lumpia. Watch the video for the full recipe. - 102.989
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 43.6872
Pesto Cheese With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a blender or food processor, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, butter, pesto and sundried tomatoes until smooth.
2. Pack into a crock and chill for at least 2 hours. Garnish with pine nuts and serve with toast. - 20.4286