- » Regular Oatmeal
Regular Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of regular oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for regular oatmeal recipes.
Place water and salt into a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Be sure to use a large container as oatmeal increases in volume substantially.
Heat, uncovered, on full power for 3 1/2 minutes or until boiling.
Add oats and cook on full... - 21.152
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda; stir in margarine.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the oatmeal mixture.
Press remaining oatmeal mixture in pan.
Bake 10 minutes; cool 5 minutes.
Prepare Brownies as... - 37.0987
Oatmeal Molasses Bread
Mix boiling water, 1/2 cup oats, the shortening, molasses and 2 teaspoons salt in large mixer bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir yeast, egg and 1 1/2 cups of the flour into the oat mixture.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 40.8038
Stir oatmeal, water and salt together in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until creamy, stirring once.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes, covered.
Serve with milk and granulated or brown sugar. - 20.6784
Stir oatmeal, water and salt together in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until creamy, stirring once.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes covered.
Serve with milk and granulated or brown sugar. - 19.1507
Oatmeal For Babies
1.Heat water until it boils.
2.Stir in oats and simmer for 5 minutes after covering.
3.Serve in a bowl by adding breast milk or formula or pureed fruit and apple juice. - 26.6847
Scotch Oatmeal Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350F.
Lightly grease a 13-by-9- by-2-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine oats, sugar, flour, and salt.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Stir in vanilla; mix well. - 23.6548
Oatmeal Shortbread is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cookie, Oatmeal Shortbread is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 25.0709
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Into large bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Add shortening, eggs, orange peel, and orange juice; mix until well blended. Stir in rolled oats.
3. Drop, by level tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart,... - 37.7111
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.146
Easy Oatmeal Bread
1) In a mixing bowl, add the oatmeal and boiling water, blend well, allow to cool for about 20 min.
2) Sprinkle the yeast over lukewarm water, allow to rest for 5 min, stir and add into the oatmeal mixture.
2) Stir in the honey, oil... - 44.3815
Add 1 cup chopped dates or raisins, 1 cup chopped nuts.
Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°. - 30.739
Liven up your regular evening tea time with these crunchy and delicious Oatmeal Crispies. Try out this simple recipe and enjoy it with a your tea! - 46.6985
Apple Spiced Oatmeal
I used this Apple Spiced Oatmeal as bait for making my son have regular breakfast in the morning. The apple and spice inclusions have had a magical effect in turning an ordinary oatmeal breakfast into an irresistible meal. Just try this Apple Spiced Oatmeal... - 31.0876
Beat oil and sugar together.
Stir in vanilla extract and beaten egg.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to oil mixture.
Stir In nuts and oats.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool for about 1... - 35.3862
Tropical Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and pineapple.
Blend in other ingredients.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. - 33.5535
Oatmeal With Fruit And Nuts
Oatmeal With Fruit And Nuts has a simple taste. This Oatmeal With Fruit Nuts gives a nice taste to Oatmeal. For the snacks, the Oatmeal With Fruit And Nuts can be a better snacks. - 36.5939
Oatmeal Cookie Crackers
Gradually add sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Dissolve soda in hot water; add to creamed mixture.
Blend in salt and rolled oats.
Add flour gradually to form a stiff dough; mix thoroughly.
Divide into 4 parts.
Shape into squares;... - 39.4044
Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop dough,... - 39.3129
Oatmeal Raisins Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat together shortening, sugars, egg, water, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Combine flour, salt, and soda. Add to creamed mixture. Add raisins and rolled oats. Mix well.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonhils onto ungreased cookie... - 35.469
Apple Snapple Oatmeal
1. On the cutting board, use the sharp knife to cut the apple or pear into 4 pieces. Cut out the core and throw it away. Chop each piece.
2. In the saucepan, put the chopped apple or pear, apple juice or cider, oats, raisins or dates, and cinnamon. Stir with... - 28.0987
Apple Oatmeal Crumble
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add oats.
Pulse 3 or 4 times.
Add margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and flour; pulse 3 or 4 times or until mixture... - 36.662
Oatmeal Orange Coffee Cake
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
Combine bananas, orange juice, butter, egg, orange rind and vanilla. Add to flour mixture stirring just until... - 36.6982
Oatmeal Raisin Hermits
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine brown sugar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Stir in oats, raisins, and pecans; let stand 5... - 37.0339
Spiced Oatmeal Drops
Make up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar, shortening, eggs, and molasses until light and fluffy.
3. Onto wax paper, sift flour with salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and... - 40.8799
1) Mix together oats and milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Beat in eggs and shortening to oat mixture and mix well.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Add this to oat mixture and stir just until mixed well.
5) Heat a griddle... - 45.7091
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, 3/4 cup butter, oats, nuts, and milk.
Stir to blend well.
Divide batter in half.
Place each half on a microwave baking tray and flatten into a 9-inch circle.
Cut each circle into 8 to 10 wedges.
Microwave at... - 41.3112
Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and shortening to beat until it turns light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs, one by one to beat into the mixture.
4) Drizzle in vanilla.
5) In a separate bowl, add flour, soda and salt to combine.
6) Add... - 48.5178
Easy Oatmeal Cookies
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to 350°F
2) Take a bowl and mix the flour together with cinnamon, salt and soda.
3) Keep it aside.
4) Mix the shortening with sugar and cream them together.
5) Add the vanilla and eggs. Beat them in.
6)... - 46.4678
Oatmeal Dill Bread
1. Put the whole wheat flour and yeast in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Combine the onion, water, cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, the salt, sugar and eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until... - 39.8057
Peffbletop Oatmeal Bread
In a small bowl, combine yeast, warm water, and 1 tablespoon of the molasses; let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
In a large bowl, combine butter, remaining molasses, salt, sugar, 2 cups of the oats, and boiling water; stir until butter melts; add cold... - 40.845
Nutty, Fruity Oatmeal And Chocolate Cookie
Here is a cookie recipe which satiates your taste buds and is a healthy and nutritious snack as well! Oatmeal and Chocolate Cookies contain health benefits because of its two major ingredients – oatmeal and chocolate. Dark chocolate is an antioxidant... - 131.934
Willie Mae's Filled Oatmeal Cookies
1. Stir vinegar into milk; set aside.
2. Sift flour with baking soda.
3. Cream shortening with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding 3/4 cup sugar. Blend in half of flour mixture, then milk, then remaining flour mixture. Stir in rolled oats.... - 40.1524
Oatmeal Butterscotch Chippers
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Combine oats and baking powder and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the shortening and peanut butter and beat with an electric... - 47.6154
Oatmeal Raisin Bread
The oat meal raisin bread is a rye flour and oat bread baked with raisins and molasses. Prepared with regular flour along with rye flour, rolled oats, sugar, yogurt, raisins and molasses, the oatmeal raisin bread is best served after a day of preparation. - 43.4152
Melt butter in a heavy pan over moderate heat.
Add sugar and honey.
Stir until bubbly and blended.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls well apart on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° 7-8 minutes, or until edges... - 41.4373
Laura's Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars gradually, and mix well.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir in soda, flour, and oats.
Form Into small balls and bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes. - 32.1824
Oatmeal Snack Cake
Combine raisins and water; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk, margarine, and egg substitute; add to dry ingredients, stirringjust until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in... - 39.338
Combine oats and buttermilk; let stand 1 hour.
Add sugar, oil, and egg to oat mixture; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add oat mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until... - 28.2717
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 31.174