- » Refrigerator Yeast Doughnut
Refrigerator Yeast Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerator yeast doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerator yeast doughnut recipes.
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311
Divide dough into 18 sections.
Punch hole in center of each section.
Fry in hot fat, 1 1/2 inches deep, 360Â° F.
Do not crowd.
Fry until brown on one side; turn and brown the other side.
Drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture when... - 25.6374
Easy To Make Beignets
If you love to eat doughnuts, there is a good chance that you will like beignets too. Deep-fried dough sprinkled with confectioner's sugar or frosting is something you truly cannot afford to miss. This video presents a slimmed-down version of beignets that... - 106.554
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 50.5269
Raised Cherry Yogurt Doughnuts
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water; set aside.
Combine the scalded milk, yogurt, and cherry flavoring in a large bowl; beat to blend.
Add yeast mixture and half of the flour and beat until soft.
Add 3/4 c. (190 mL) more flour; mix until blended.
Sprinkle... - 34.6189
1. Scald the milk and sour cream. Add the butter and honey and let stand until lukewarm.
2. Crumble and stir in the yeast until dissolved. Add the egg yolks and salt.
3. Beat in the cinnamon, lemon rind, whole wheat flour, and unbleached white flour. The... - 35.4
Raised Square Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of flour with yeast; keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, 1/3 cup Crisco and salt; heat until just warm and stir to melt Crisco.
3. Add the flour mixture to the saucepan and add eggs.
4.... - 44.6749
Baked Doughnuts With Cinnamon Glaze
1. Combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, yeast, salt, lemon peel and nutmeg in large bowl. Combine 1-3/4 cups milk and butter in 1-quart saucepan. Heat over low heat until mixture is 120° to 130°F. (Butter does not need to melt completely.) Gradually beat... - 32.7651
To all those who have a sweet tooth will relish these doughnuts. These are eggless doughnuts. The chef shows how to make the sugar glaze in the video. You can top it up with coconut or nuts or even sprinkle some colorful candies. Watch the video for this fun... - 128.917
1. In a large bowl, pour boiling water over granulated sugar, shortening and salt.
2. Using a spatula, stir it well until sugar is dissolved. Add milk. Cool.
3. In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water. Stir so that it dissolves well.
4. Add this... - 44.8502
Doughnut signifies deep fried dough and comes in all flavors. Well, it does not need any introduction and is a very popular breakfast item amongst kid and adults alike. This is a very old school classic doughnut recipe that is sure to give you great results. - 0
1) In a bowl, combine yeast to lukewarm water until the yeast dissolves.
2) In a saucepan, add salt and bring the water to boil.
3) Add potatoes to boil until tender.
4) Drain water by reserving 1 cup.
5) In a large mixing bowl, pour in the... - 45.6183
Fastnachts is a traditional snack made a day before the Lent day. They are filled with cream filling or jelly and dusted with sugar before serving. These Fastnachts are often served as snack. - 51.9863
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.6752
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894