- » Refrigerator Yeast
Refrigerator Yeast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerator yeast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerator yeast recipes.
Refrigerator Yeast Rolls
Combine yeast, warm water, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining sugar, milk, oil, and salt in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Let cool to 115°.
Add yeast mixture to... - 33.2073
Refrigerator Yeast Rolls
Heat water or milk to boiling.
Set in a pan of ice water and stir occasionally until very cold.
Crumble yeast into 1/2 cup of it and stir until smooth.
Add remaining water, sugar, salt, and eggs and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat vigorously until well blended.
Add... - 31.2763
Easy Refrigerator Yeast Rolls
1. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups warm (110°) water. Let stand until yeast is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar, salt, 1/2 cup butter, and eggs; beat to blend. Add 5 cups flour and stir until well moistened. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 25.4439
You May Also Like!
Super Simple Refrigerator Bread
In a large bowl, combine the 1/3 cup sugar with shortening, salt, and boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and the 1 teaspoon sugar in the 1/4 cup warm water; let stand in a warm place (80°) until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Combine yeast... - 39.2615
Prepare dough as for standard white bread, adding eggs after 3 cups of flour.
Knead until smooth and place in greased bowl; brush generously with melted shortening.
When ready to use, remove amount of dough needed; immediately return... - 33.9812
Scald milk and pour over sugar, salt, and butter in a large bowl.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in the water and blend into milk and sugar mixture with the beaten eggs.
Gradually stir in flour to make a soft dough; cover and let rise in warm place until... - 38.5516
Homemade Yeast Rolls (grandma Barb's Bangin' Yeast Rolls)
Hot, soft and buttery describes my grandma Barb's easy, homemade yeast rolls. Yep, these rolls are so easy that even I, with my yeast roll challenged self can make them.
I grew up on these rolls and knew the holidays where approaching when the phone started... - 116.356
Refrigerated Herb Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, celery seed, and thyme.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add... - 41.6032
Potato Refrigerator Dough
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in sugar, salt, shortening, eggs, potatoes and 4 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until... - 38.3962
1. In a large bowl, combine 6 cups flour with the dry yeast, sugar, salt, dry milk, and wheat germ. Stir well.
2. In a second bowl, combine the butter and the hot water. Stir to melt the butter and then add to the flour mixture. Mix well.
3. Add more flour, 1... - 38.9372
Liquid Hop Yeast
Dissolve yeast cake in lukewarm water, in which 1/4 teaspoon sugar has been dissolved.
Add malt extract to boiling water.
Scrub potatoes (do not peel).
Cut into small pieces and add to boiling water.
Boil 10 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup sugar, mash, and... - 37.3246
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.403
Yeast Extract Gravy
This Yeast Extract Gravy adds subtle flavors to your dishes. Quick and easy to cook, keep Yeast Extract Gravy ready to whip up a dish in minutes. - 36.0979
Refrigerator Yeast Recipes By Category