Ice Box Roll
- » Refrigerator Sweet Roll
Refrigerator Sweet Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerator sweet roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerator sweet roll recipes.
Whole Wheat Refrigerator Rolls
Dissolve brown sugar and salt in 1/2 cup hot water.
Add oil, cold water and egg.
Dissolve yeast in warm water and add to mixture.
Add flours and mix well.
Will be sticky.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours).
The next day, knead for 5 minutes... - 43.1164
This Refrigerator Dough is brilliant for making sweet rolls. Trust me, just follow this Refrigerator Dough recipe to the last letter and you will get a yummy roll! Try it out! - 46.8047
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; beat with mixer at medium speed until mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Arrange stacks on edge on... - 21.4772
Baked Jelly Roll
1. Grease 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan; line pan with waxed paper; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix cake flour, baking powder, and salt. In another small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed,... - 31.0552
Sweet And Pungent Lettuce Rolls
1. Separate lettuce leaves. Parboil to soften slightly (2 to 3 minutes).
2. Roll each leaf up tightly; then cut in l inch sections. (If leaves are wide and unwieldy, cut in half lengthwise first.) Place in a shallow bowl.
3. Combine sugar, vinegar, soy sauce,... - 23.9475
Break egg in measuring cup, beat slightly and fill cup with cold water.
Sift flour, salt and sugar.
Cut in shortening until like coarse meal; add liquid and form into roll.
Cover with waxed paper and aluminum foil and store in refrigerator until needed.
Will... - 25.918
Famous Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Famous Chocolate Refrigerator Cake. Follow this easy recipe for Famous Chocolate Refrigerator Cake and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 39.9499
Roll each biscuit between hands to form a 9-inch rope.
Pinch ends together to form a circle.
Dip biscuit circles in melted butter, then in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Twist each biscuit to form a figure 8.
Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet.
Sprinkle... - 30.6902
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Beat egg and combine with milk and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add melted chocolate to creamed mixture and then add alternately, the dry and liquid ingredients.
Work until a smooth dough is formed.
Mold into a... - 41.6301
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894
Refrigerator Caramel Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla and beat smooth.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Form into roll 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper and chill overnight or until ready to use.
Slice 1/8 inch thick and bake in... - 40.5599
Sweet Potato Rolls
1. Mash potatoes by hand or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Mix yeast and water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400°.
4. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Blend in the butter... - 45.9183
Sweet Roll Bites
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a 13 X 9'2 X 2-inch pan thoroughly.
Open package of crescent rolls and unroll each half of dough but do not separate into pieces.
Roll each half of dough on a floured board into a rectangle 14 X 6 inches (roll so holes marking... - 39.7211
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat until light.
Add flour, cocoa, and salt; mix well.
Chill for several hours.
Shape into 2 long rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in nuts until coated on all sides.
Wrap in wax paper and chill, overnight.
Cut... - 44.0181
Spicy Refrigerator Thins
Refrigerator thins are baked cookies made with a medley of spices along with walnuts. The batter for the refrigreated thins need to be chilled before baking, thus giving them their names. Sliced thinly and baked, the refrigator thins are easy to store and... - 43.2089
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this pumpkin roll recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pumpkin roll . Our children... - 44.606
Orange-pecan Refrigerator Cookies
Just a plain cup of tea or coffee?? Doesn't sound as appealing as accompanied by some delicious Orange-Pecan Refrigerator Cookies!! A delicious snack, a combination of orange and pecans, the flavors just all come together with a touch of sweetness, resulting... - 52.1696
Cherry Angel Rolls
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line two 15 1/2 X10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pans with aluminum foil.
Prepare cake following package directions.
Divide batter into lined pans.
Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles.
Bake... - 38.6547
Sweet Raisin Roll Ups
Combine raisins, pecans, sour cream, honey, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon rind, and cinnamon, mix well.
Separate biscuit dough, roll out each biscuit on a lightly floured surface to a 7-x 4-inch oval.
Spread 1 rounded tablespoonful filling on each.
Roll dough,... - 38.7175
Sweet Roll Dough
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, shortening, salt, egg and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth... - 36.8531
Heat the milk just until bubbles form.
Add sug- ar, salt, and 1/2 cup butter; stir to dissolve.
Cool to lukewarm.
If possible, check temperature of warm water with thermometer.
Pour into large, warm bowl.
Sprinkle the yeast over water, and stir to... - 39.6663
Carioca Chocolate Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt onto a fresh piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add... - 48.2117
Eggless Cinnamon Rolls
If you have a sweet tooth you will relish these rolls. You can serve the Cinnamon Rolls with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy and I'm sure your family and friends will love it. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this eggless recipe. - 132.115
Low Carb Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl take egg white and cream of tartar. Beat with electric mixer on high for 6 minutes.
4. In another mixing bowl take egg yolk add in... - 104.618
Homemade Yeast Rolls (grandma Barb's Bangin Yeast Rolls)
Hot, soft and buttery describes my grandma Barb's easy, homemade yeast rolls. Yep, these rolls are so easy that even I, with my yeast roll challenged self can make them.
I grew up on these rolls and knew the holidays where approaching when the phone started... - 124.629
Cinnamon Banana Roll Ups
1. Combine butter with lemon peel and sugar. Brush lightly over the wedges of dough. If desired, press some chopped almonds into the dough.
2. Roll bananas in one of the butter-cinnamon mixtures. Then, if desired, roll the bananas in coconut or chopped... - 34.0328
Whole Wheat Danish Rolls
Combine yeast and water, and set aside.
In the Bosch bowl, cream together brown sugar, honey, mace, nutmeg, lemon extract and 1/2 cup butter.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Scrape down from sides of bowl.
Add flour and yeast.
Mix for 5 to 7 minutes, and turn out... - 39.4277
Delicious Vegan Pumpkin Roll
This Vegan Pumpkin Roll perhaps the most seasonally appropriate dish ever, and it could be one of the best things you are yet to taste. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for everyone to understand. The Holidays are here and this would make a lovely... - 125.114
Lemon Jelly Roll
If you are looking for a recipe to make jelly roll cake, then this video is perfect for you. The lemon strawberry jelly roll cake here has a sweet lemony flavor and a great twist to the Swiss roll. You would definitely enjoy this recipe and try it out too! - 104.423
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
For caramel sauce, in small saucepan combine 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and the flour.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove... - 42.328
Kasha Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In a 6 to 8 quart kettle, bring 4 to 5 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add cabbage and cook, submerging with a spoon, for 15 seconds; then remove from pot.
When cool enough to handle, peel off softened outer leaves , being careful not to tear... - 45.9608
Creamy Caramel Pecan Rolls
1 For topping, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar and whipping cream. Divide evenly between two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Sprinkle pecans evenly over sugar mixture.
2 On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf of dough into a... - 31.5975
Lemon Angel Roll
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil, extending foil 1 inch over ends of pan.
Prepare cake mix as package directs.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly... - 44.8576
Ice Cream Cake Roll
This ice cream cake roll is one of my favorite desserts. I like the jam and ice cream taste combined together. An easy to make dessert , it is an instant hit at every gathering. Try it!! - 32.4183
Fruit Jam Roll Ups
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
Separate crescent rolls.
With a rolling pin, roll out each piece of dough between two pieces of waxed paper to make them 50 percent larger.
Set rolls aside.
In a small bowl, warm the... - 28.8618
Cherry Angel Rolls
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line two 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1 inch jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil.
Prepare cake mix following package directions.
Divide batter into lined pans.
Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air... - 36.7229
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Would you like to make easy and delicious Breakfast for this weekend ? Here is an excellent , easy to make recipe of Cinnamon rolls . These delicious Recipe Buns big, rich, and full of ground cinnamon, sugar, and butter. A must pack Breakfast for School Kids. - 101.009
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll – Super duper delicious! Yes everyone in the family is gonna love it. It is the perfect dessert to make during the Holidays. . Watch and learn this lusty recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 125.128
Coated Cinnamon Biscuits
1) Take a bowl and mix sugar with cinnamon in it.
2) Dip each biscuit in the melted butter.
3) Coat with the cinnamon mixture.
4) Place in a pan and bake according to package directions.
5) Remove from oven and loosen the biscuits... - 36.1664
Cheese Roll With Strawberries
Whip cheese, and form into a roll.
Wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate.
Immediately before serving, roll the cheese in brown sugar.
Place on a serving tray with strawberries on one side and crackers on the other.
Delightiul as a dessert or lor brunch. - 22.8895
Quick Company Rolls
Scald milk, add sugar, salt and stir.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast thoroughly in water and add.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and beat smooth.
Beat egg and add.
Add § cup of shortening and flour to make stiff dough.
Knead on lightly floured board until... - 40.6383
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 44.824
Neapolitan Ice Cream Roll
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites until... - 44.9373
Yeast Spoon Rolls
If you have forever wanted to make tasty yeast rolls just like the way your mum or grandma made, here's your turn to master the art of making yummy yeasty spoon rolls. Betty's version of these homemade rolls is so easy, elegant, and sumptuous that you really... - 100.996
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. - 31.9115
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 1): Cookie Jar
Simple but wonderful. This video makes the most amazing looking cookies. Ordinary sugar rolled cookies are cut into the shape of a foot. This uses the unusual cookie cutter to make a wonderfully crispy cookie. Make this for your kids and they are bound to be... - 108.977
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
Chocolate ice cream roll is such is a wonderful dessert to serve for a summer dinner party. if you have planned for some kids party then this dessert is definitely a dish to serve on the occasion. Try this dish and make kids happy. - 44.1464
Kentucky Butter Roll Dessert
If you love butter, here’s a recipe to make this favorite all the more irresistible. Betty rolls up a yummy treat with butter that is just perfect for holiday dinners or a cold morning snack. Watch the video recipe and try replicating this festive treat at... - 107.706
Paneer Pistachio Rolls
It is so rich and luscious that you might think it is difficult to make! you will be pleasantly surprised to know that paneer pistachio rolls can be prepared within minutes. The paneer gives the rolls a lovely texture and the roasted pistachios ensure a... - 0
Strawberry Kiwi Roll Cake - Korean Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a 11X16 inch baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift flour.
4. In a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until frothy, about 1 minute.... - 113.525
Homemade Rolled Fondant - Vegan Vegetarian Gum Paste
1. In a saucepan, mix water and agar powder (for vegan)/gelatine. Place the pan on flame and cook for about 3 minutes or as per package instruction.
2. Add corn syrup/glucose/sugar syrup, glycerine, vanilla, salt, and food color (if using). Mix... - 0
Cinnamon Roll Cake
A delicious cake for breakfast, brunch or just a snack with coffee or tea. Simple to make and uses ingredients you may have on hand in your pantry and refrigerator. - 113.184
Matcha Roll Cake
Matcha roll cake is a Japanese roll cake flavoured with Matcha green tea and with a filling made using whipped cream and Anko (sweet bean paste). Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Mix shrimp, bean sprouts, celery, mushrooms, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, monosodium glutamate and sugar; refrigerate.
To make wrappers combine flour, remaining salt and 3 beaten eggs.
Stir in water, a little at a time, until a smooth thin batter is formed.
For each... - 45.6935
English Cake Roll
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease generously.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl.
Beat in... - 43.8671
Chocolate Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan, line it with wax paper, then grease paper; set aside.
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer at... - 44.4621
Elegant Lemon Cake Roll
Elegant Lemon Cake Roll are simple awesome in taste. First time I taste this delicious recipe in a friend marriage party, and I was just blow away with its dynamic taste. You should also try this recipe it will take you by surprise. - 43.5592
Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll
This Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll tastes incredible ! Try this irresistible citrus bake for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll are welcome ! - 44.6406
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe: How To Make Easy, Southern Sweet Potato Pie
This is quite a refreshing dessert. This video illustrates how to prepare sweet potato pie which is served with whipped cream. The flavor from the sweet potato is enhanced when seasoned with warm spices, sugar, cream and butter to make a gooey sweet pie that... - 123.689
On baking sheet, roll out crescent roll dough flat.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
Place cheese mixture down the middle of the dough.
Fold dough over cheese mixture; fold ends of dough over to secure the cheese filling.
Bake at 325° until... - 28.6848
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour, butter, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, and extracts.
3) Mix, with hands, until thoroughly combined.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5) Make Vanilla Sugar: In... - 48.1028
Chocolate Peanuts Pillows
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and confectioners sugar.
Dip biscuits in chocolate mixture; coat all sides; gently shake off excess.
Roll the coated biscuits in... - 28.85
Hot Tuna Rolls
Combine all ingredients except the rolls.
Cut rolls lengthwise almost through and fill with tuna mixture.
Wrap each in foil and seal ends.
Refrigerate until needed. - 32.9191
Coffee Cream Roll Cake
Put cracker crumbs into bowl with sugar and almonds.
Make well in center.
Add coffee and vanilla; mix to soft dough.
Sift a little extra sugar onto large sheet of grease-proof paper.
Roll out mixture onto paper to rectangular shape about 9 x12 inches.
Spread... - 31.5307
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box. - 32.3356
Prepare Sweet Roll Dough as directed.
Spray two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick coating; set pans aside.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the sugar and ground cinnamon.
Roll each half of the Sweet Roll Dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Brush... - 37.7086
Umbrian Apple Walnut Roll Ups
1. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the wine. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, pulsing to blend between additions. Add the butter and pulse until it is in tiny pieces. With the machine on, add... - 33.9231
Crunchy Lobster Rolls
Drain lobster meat; squeeze dry and shred into small bowl.
Add celery, red pepper and onion.
(Recipe can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, lemon juice and hot... - 30.9024
Royal Sunshine Roll-ups
Pancakes: Heat 2/3 cup milk with 1 1/2 tablespoons butter till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Beat 1 egg till light; blend in milk mixture and 1/3, CUP pancake mix.
Lightly grease small skillet; heat.
Pour in 2 tablespoons batter; lift pan from heat and tip... - 27.2923
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 92.6431
Presentation Cherry Roll
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 X 10 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan, with parchment paper cut to fit.
In a medium-size bowl, beat to gether egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon... - 42.73
Sift flour and sugar together in a bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender, or in work bowl of food processor fitted with a steel knife, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until ingredients are moistened enough to... - 29.3861
Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Dip a marsh-mallow in melted margarine; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle.
Fold corners over marshmallow and roll to... - 44.4429
Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
This quantity is sufficient to line a flan case measuring 8-9 inches across.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut in the fat and toss until covered with flour.
Rub in the fat with the tips of the fingers, lifting your hands well above the bowl to... - 34.2251
Sweet Funky Dunking Sauce
1. In a pan, add the brown sugar, peppercorns and vinegar and heat it till the sugar dissolves; keep stirring
2. Add in the apricot preserves and allow to cook gently till the apricot melts
3. In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water into a smooth... - 37.3289
1 In a bowl, sieve flour with salt, soda and cream of tartar.
2 Rub in butter and add the sugar.
3 Beat egg lightly and mix flour to a stiff dough.
4 Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5 Roll out to 1/4" (5 mm)... - 32.0852
Beef And Vegetable Rolls (소고기 야채말이)
1. In a pie dish, place the beef slices and pour the bulgogi sauce over the slices. Make sure the pieces are covered completely in the bulgogi sauce, then wrap the pie dish with a cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator and let it marinate... - 111.946
Mustard Ham Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll crescent rolls, separating into triangles.
Place a slice of ham on each triangle.
Spread each with some liver sausage.
Combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard; spread atop sausage.
Roll each triangle, beginning at wide... - 33.3503
1. Bring a mixture of vinegar with water, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and water to boil.
2. Pour the mixture over onion and cucumber, cover, and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
3. Cut steak into 8 pieces, roll in flour seasoned... - 40.6716
Classic Egg Rolls
Egg Rolls are served as snacks. Egg Rolls get its lovely taste from meat filling mixed with sauce. Egg Rolls are loved by many across the world. - 37.5856
Chocolate Fruit Roll
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add chocolate chunks. Place this bowl over hot water and melt. Ensure that chocolate doesn-€™t come in contact with water.
3. When it starts to melt, remove from hot water... - 41.3621
Vegetarian Spring Roll
1. Put the mushrooms in a small bowl, add hot water to cover and soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze dry. Discard the stems; slice the caps thinly.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.7402
Coffee Cream Roll
Crush biscuits very finely; place in mixing bowl with sifted icing sugar and ground almonds.
Mix well, make a well in centre, stir in coffee and vanilla.
Mix together well to form a soft dough.
Sift a little extra icing sugar on to a large sheet of... - 38.6797
Viennese Crescent Rolls
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 12-inch square.
2 Cover the dough with plastic and let rest for 5 minutes.
3 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
4 Using a pastry wheel or a very sharp knife (you want clean cuts... - 33.8749
Steak Lettuce Roll
1. In a bowl, combine sherry, ginger and garlic. Mix well and apply on steak. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
2. In a medium sized skillet, place marinated steak and grill on medium flame till evenly browned on all sides and cooked medium rare.
3.... - 33.297
Raw Strawberry Bars
This is a delicious and quick recipe to whip up. All you need is a food processor and a few handy ingredients. Everyone will love it,I guarantee you. You can even choose to melt 85% dark chocolate and drizzle it on the bars. Gives it a delicious, rich taste. - 31.1027
Prosciutto Roll Ups
In lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry to 12 x 10 inch (30 x 25 cm) rectangle.
Spread with half of the mustard, leaving 1/2 inch (1 cm) border.
Sprinkle with half of the cheese; arrange half of the prosciutto in single layer over... - 38.6844
Put milk in saucepan.
Add sugar and shortening.
Scald milk, do not boil, with sugar and shortening added.
Remove from fire, add salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast cakes and stir until dissolved.
Beat in flour gradually.
Toss on bread board.
Knead... - 42.0834
1. In a quarter cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
2. Cream the shortening and sugar together, add salt, ginger, baking powder amd soda, mashed potatoes and three quarters of a cup of warm water to it and blend
3. Add yeast, eggs and flour and knead... - 43.3816