- » Refrigerator Relish
Refrigerator Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerator relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerator relish recipes.
Refrigerator Corn Relish
In a 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seeds, mustard seeds, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; then remove from heat and let cool.
Stir in corn, bell pepper, pimentos, and green... - 39.0649
Harvest Refrigerator Relish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine vinegar and honey in a small saucepan.
Place over medium heat, and cook just until mixture simmers.
Remove from heat.
Add vinegar mixture, mustard, and pepper to vegetable mixture; mix well.
Let... - 38.2292
Refrigerator Summer Relish
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Cover, and store in refrigerator.
If relish is too juicy, drain off some liquid.
This will keep for several weeks. - 31.0605
Raw Refrigerator Relish
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix very well.
2. Ladle into jars and store in the refrigerator for several days before using. - 29.2427
You May Also Like!
Apple Pineapple Relish
Cover celery with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine with remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
Cool; chill. - 23.422
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture has come to a rapid boil, stirring twice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving.
Will... - 36.3642
Quick And Easy Relishes Walnut Cranberry Relish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash cranberries and drain.
3. Place in shallow baking pan with sugar and mix well.
4. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour.
5. In a shallow baking pan spread nuts.
6. Place in oven with cranberries, about... - 39.6431
Cranberry Orange Relish
This Cranberry Orange Relish makes a deliciousy sweet and tangy accompaniment for many of your dishes ! I love this Cranberry Orange Relish with savory pancakes and bread ! Your suggestions about this relish are welcome ! - 28.4285
Finely grind peppers and onions.
Turn into 4-quart casserole; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, heat 3 cups water at HIGH for 7 minutes or till boiling.
Pour over vegetable mixture in casserole.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add sugar, vinegar, 1/2... - 40.174
1. Place green pepper, red pepper, cabbage, and salt in a glass bowl. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain and discard the liquid from the vegetables and transfer them to a large glass jar.
3. Place mustard seeds, brown sugar, and vinegar in a... - 30.1915
Peel, core, and chop the pear.
With a zester or sharp knife, cut peel strips from the lemons and orange; chop finely.
Squeeze juice from the lemons and orange.
Combine the juices, peels, and remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat,... - 27.7564
Apple Cranberry Relish
Put all fruits and peel through a grinder or food processor.
Add sugar to taste.
Refrigerate for several hours. - 26.0436
1. Mix vegetables.
2. Combine vinegar, water, and sugar; pour over other ingredients.
3. Refrigerate overnight. Stir occasionally.
4. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Relish will keep for 2 weeks in refrigerator. - 30.2272
Horse Radish Beet Relish
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container.
Cover and process at MIX until well blended.
For full bodied flavor, allow relish to stand in refrigerator 2 or 3 days before using.
Particularly good with roast beef, pork, lamb, tongue or corned beef. - 27.4011