- » Refrigerator Coleslaw
Refrigerator Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerator coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerator coleslaw recipes.
In large no aluminum bowl, combine cabbage, onion, 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar and salt; set aside.
In no aluminum saucepan, combine remaining sugar, vinegar, celery seeds and mustard; bring to boil.
Pour in oil and return to boil.
Pour immediately over... - 34.6752
In a medium bowl, stir together the cabbage, pineapple, and celery.
Add the salad dressing and gendy toss until the cabbage mixture is evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving. - 22.9159
1. Wrap minced onion; refrigerate.
2. In small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and pickle juice; refrigerate.
3. Place cabbage in large bowl; refrigerate. - 32.029
Mixed Vegetable Coleslaw
Why not involve you kids to make this easy recipe for a healthy coleslaw. Watch this video that shares a recipe for this quintessential American picnic salad. Serve this coleslaw as a great accompaniment to barbequed meats or roast chicken. Try it out... - 62.6181
Rainbow Cole Slaw
Finely mince the garlic and combine with the coarse salt.
Place in a bowl with the mustard, orange zest, orange juice, vinegar and sugar.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
Season dressing with salt and... - 39.9939
1. Divide the prepared white cabbage, carrot, pecans, cranberries and raisins between 2 airtight containers.
2. Stir in the apple and mayonnaise and check the seasoning. (If you want some coleslaw for another day, do not dress this portion until the day of... - 27.1119
The crispy coleslaw is a vegetable coleslaw prepared with cabbage, peppers and onions. Dressed with oil and vinegar, this crispy coleslaw has the fresh crunch of vegetables to it and is chilled to marinate before serving. - 38.432
Classic Coleslaw Dressing
1. In cup, with fork or wire whisk, stir all ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Use in coleslaw or potato salad. Or serve on sliced lettuce or cabbage, chilled cooked vegetables, cold seafood. - 23.4894
To shred cabbage, cut into manageable wedges and slice wedges thinly.
Mix all ingredients well, cover and refrigerate until served. - 30.4138
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin.
Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until serving - 34.4742
1. Let cabbage stand 1 hour in salted ice water to cover.
2. Meanwhile, make Dressing: Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
3. Drain cabbage. Rinse in cold water; drain again. Let dry on paper towels.
4. Add cabbage to... - 36.8234
In large bowl, mix soup and mayonnaise Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to mix well Cover; refrigerate 2 to 4 hours - 21.4105
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 108.542
1) In a medium bowl mix thoroughly cottage cheese and mayonnaise.
2) Add vinegar, onion juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Add caraway seeds.
4) Mix cabbage and apple and add green pepper.
5) Pour the cheese mixture over cabbage and toss gently.
6) Place... - 44.8931
Toss cabbage, apples and green onions in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 34.9003
GETTING READY 1) Boil the water. MAKING 2) Pour the boiling water over the cabbage. ... - 30.9006
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds until blended.
2. Add cabbage and carrots to dressing in bowl; toss to... - 32.863
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings; stir well.
Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours. - 34.7672
Combine milk, mustard, vinegar, black pepper, and cottage cheese in blender.
Blend about 3 minutes until dressing is smooth and creamy.
Toss cabbage, carrots, and onions together.
Add blended cottage cheese to cabbage mixture and toss until well mixed.... - 31.9585
Easy recipe for light and healthy coleslaw. Bookmark the website for cutting edge tools. - 0
Creamy Garlic Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, cover the shredded cabbage with cold water. Stir in the salt and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain well, cover and refrigerate until cold.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and... - 30.9132
Betty's Apple Cabbage Coleslaw
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Apple Cabbage Coleslaw. This coleslaw is made with Granny Smith apples, cabbage, and carrots and is bound together with a creamy mayonnaise-based dressing. - 0
Confetti coleslaw is a mixed vegetable coleslaw. Made with assorted veggies, the confetti coleslaw is flavored with buttermilk and yogurt dressing. Dilled to taste with a little added mustard, the confetti coleslaw is chilled and tossed to serve. - 34.4766
Creamy Chive Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, onions and radishes.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, celery seeds and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well... - 34.3298
Coleslaw Vinaigrette was an inspiration from the dish I tasted at a friends get-together party. I simply loved the way this Coleslaw Vinaigrette. Sumptuous indeed! - 24.1115
In a saucepan, mix vinegar, celery seed, dry mustard, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
Bring these ingredients to a boil.
Pour over prepared cabbage, bell pepper, onion and olives.
This salad is better prepared a day ahead and will keep a long time in the... - 41.3504
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1.In a mixing bowl, put cabbage, carrots and pickles.
2.Keep the bowl aside.
3.In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with salt, sugar, dry mustard and pepper.
4.Put the mayonnaise mixture on the cabbage mixture with a spoon and once done,... - 39.2448
Combine onion and sugar in medium bowl.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except cabbage and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add cabbage and toss. - 33
1. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and celery seed.
3. Pour over vegetables and mix well.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.0751
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
In a bowl, combine pineapple, cabbage, oranges and carrot; mix well.
Combine onion, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and reserved pineapple juice; stir into cabbage mixture.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to... - 34.3706
Combine first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Stir to mix well.
Add cabbage, onion and bell pepper.
Toss to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving. - 33.2761
1. Cover green and red cabbage with cold water combined with 1 teaspoon salt; let soak about 1 hour. Drain.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and remaining salt.
3. Add drained cabbage, carrot, olives, and green pepper; toss lightly until... - 36.3423
In large bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, onions, red pepper and currants until well mixed.
DRESSING: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, sugar, caraway seeds, salt, pepper and allspice; gradually whisk in oil and hot pepper sauce until... - 34.3027
1. Combine the cabbage, pepper, carrot, cucumber, and onion in a ceramic or glass bowl.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the vegetables. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. - 31.1377
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, pickle liquid, and onion.
Place cabbage in a large salad bowl, add mayonnaise mixture, and toss gently until thoroughly mixed.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until next day. - 27.8496
Make dressing of garlic, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
Toss cabbage in dressing, add mint leaves, and toss well again.
Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors. - 25.5002
Combine the vegetables.
Pour the pineapple juice and vinegar over the mixture and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Drain off the juice and serve the slaw well chilled. - 29.7648
Wash peppers; cut each in half lengthwise; remove ribs and seeds.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup salt with 2 quarts cold water; stir until salt is dissolved.
Add pepper halves; cover bowl with plate to keep peppers immersed in salt water.
Refrigerate... - 38.66
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.0111
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
1.Put shredded cabbage in ice water sufficient to cover it and leave for 15 minutes.
3.Mix onions and carrots.
4.Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar and boil.
5.Put the dressing on the cabbage and leave for 10... - 47.1565
Creamy Yogurt Coleslaw
Creamy yogurt coleslaw is a smooth and lovely cabbage coleslaw. Made with yogurt and sour cream to taste and texture, the creamy yogurt coleslaw is great with spicy and savory meals. - 34.0106
This Deluxe Coleslaw was simple and quick. My kids gather in the kitchen when they know I am making Deluxe Coleslaw and fight to win the first spoon. Surprise your kids too! - 25.4608
Calico Coleslaw For 10
Combine first 9 ingrcdients in bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let dressing stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients together in bowl.
Mix in enough dressing to season to taste.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 8 hours.
Serve chilled. - 40.0714
Betty's Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Coleslaw Dressing. This dressing is great on coleslaw or as a sandwich spread. Its unique flavor is delicious. - 0
Sweet Sour Coleslaw
Cut cabbage into 1/8 inch thick shreds.
Place cabbage in large bowl; cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
Mix sugar, vinegar, and salt in small bowl.
Add to cabbage and toss well.
Add cream and toss again.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Season with... - 30.9509
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more before serving. - 20.2182
1. Shred cabbage finely.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, toss vegetables with salad dressing.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Refrigerate salad until chill.
7. Serve chilled Coleslaw... - 44.8257
Twenty Four Hour Coleslaw
Put cabbage, onion, green pepper and carrot into large bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into large saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Pour hot over cabbage mixture.
Stir to mix, pressing down until vegetables wilt and are covered with... - 40.8493
Celery Seed Coleslaw
In a large bowl, toss shredded cabbage, oil and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients and toss again.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. - 28.9097
Sprinkle sugar over cabbage and onion; mix well.
Combine oil, vinegar, celery seeds, and dry mustard in saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Pour hot sauce over cabbage onion mixture and toss well.
Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours. - 29.1199
Caraway Bacon Coleslaw
This Caraway Bacon Coleslaw is sure to awaken your hunger apparatus! Try this Caraway Bacon Coleslaw before your meals and tell me if you've liked it! - 32.2997
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with green... - 32.058
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
This Coleslaw with Buttermilk Dressing tastes too good ! I love this before my mian course! Try out the Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing and tell me if you've liked it ! - 29.0356
Make Ahead Coleslaw
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and... - 39.136
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
This Coleslaw with Sour Cream Dressing is so very appetizing! Try out this Coleslaw with Sour Cream dressing before your dinner tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 32.2002
Coleslaw With A Boiled Dressing
In top of double boiler combine egg yolks with sugar, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
Pour hot dressing over shredded cabbage.
Cool;... - 32.7507
Showing how I made coleslaw. It tastes a lot like KFC coleslaw. It is so good. - 112.983
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 47.0772
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.4279
1) In a large bowl make layers of cabbage, carrot, green pepper and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar over it.
3) In a small saucepan mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Boil the mixture stirring continuously.
5) Pour it over... - 47.477
Coleslaw With Caraway
Coleslaw With Caraway is a tasty salad that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful salad. Serve the Coleslaw With Caraway at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 42.875
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1) In large salad bowl add green and red cabbage, carrot, celery, bell pepper, scallions, cucumber, and radishes.
2) In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour it over vegetables and toss to coat.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until... - 42.1223
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 95.5612
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, beat the egg white and vinegar with a fork until well blended. In a small saucepan, stir together the sugar, flour, mustard, caraway seeds, and salt, pressing the sugar to break up any lumps. Add the water and whisk... - 32.3351
1. Place green and red cabbage, apple and jicama in large bowl; reserve.
2. Mix sugar, water and vinegar in 1-cup measure. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 30 seconds longer. Stir in mustard seed... - 30.4711
Red And White Coleslaw
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the cabbage until sliced.
2) Then add the celery and process until sliced.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the radishes until shredded.
4) In a large bowl, remove the... - 44.5948
Coleslaw With Bulgur
1. Place the bulgur in a small bowl and rinse several times to remove any impurities. Add cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches and let soak for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a fine sieve and press to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Transfer the... - 37.3403
Cut carrots into 2 x 1/8 inch (5 cm x 3 mm) strips to make about 2 cups (500 mL).
In saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots and cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and cool under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
In large bowl,... - 37.8718
1) In a large bowl place the cabbage.
2) In a small saucepan, add vinegar, oil, mustard, celery seed, and salt. Stir well.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Add the cabbage to it and keep aside for 1 hour.
5) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and... - 43.1164
Coleslaw With Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, make layers of cabbage, green pepper and onion.
2) Spread 1 cup sugar over top.
3) In a saucepan mix mustard, 2 teaspoons sugar, the celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Stir and boil. Pour over slaw, stirring.
5)... - 43.6812
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 45.7651
1) Combine together the sour cream, vinegar, Season-All, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, celery seeds and white pepper. Mix well.
2) Refrigerate the mxiture for about 20 minutes so that the seasonings can blend.
3) Spoon the mixture over the cabbage and... - 38.1883
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 44.5228
In bowl, toss chopped apples with lemon juice.
Add cabbage and salad dressing; toss to thoroughly coat.
Season to taste with pepper.
Cover; refrigerate - 24.6545
Fried Chicken With North Carolina Coleslaw
In this latest episode, I make skillet fried chicken with a side of North Carolina Coleslaw - sort of. I added a bunch of stuff you would never find in theirs. The only extra point I want to add is - if you deep fry over an open flame please... PLEASE be... - 125.435
Marinated Confetti Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss mixture gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard, turmeric, and celery seeds in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour... - 37.9174
Creamy Sweet Sour Coleslaw
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine sandwich spread, sour cream, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients into a smooth... - 47.4804
My Favorite Easy, Creamy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is one of my favorite side dishes for cookouts! Something about that sweet, crunchy stuff piled high on a burger with BBQ sauce is just so yum! This homemade coleslaw recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty darn quick. It's a must-have at... - 121.237
Combine cabbage, onion, pineapple, peppers and cheese in container.
Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours.
Combine mayonnaise with lemon juice, fold in cream.
Pour over cabbage and toss well. - 31.3809
Low Fat Coleslaw
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then... - 42.4178
Shred cabbage; you should have about 8 cups.
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, parsley, and onions.
Cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
In a jar, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and oil; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat cabbage. - 30.8679
Toss cabbage, onions, 3/4 cup sugar and salt together.
Let stand while making dressing.
Mix vinegar, mustard, 1/4 cup sugar and celery seed together in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add salad oil and when bubbling pour over the cabbage mixture.
Stir and... - 41.0204
Country Style Coleslaw
In top part of double boiler, combine first 7 ingredients; beat well.
Add vinegar and milk and mix well.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool and refrigerate.
At serving time mix enough dressing with cabbage to just moisten;... - 37.5158
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the shredded carrots and cabbage together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Refrigerate until serving time.
4) When ready to serve, pour the dressing... - 36.8035
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or pour into a bottle and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing.
4. Toss... - 35.3406
Coleslaw Relish Mould
1. Dissolve both gelatins in boiling water in a medium-size bowl; stir in cold water. Measure 1/2 cup gelatin into a 6-cup mold. Place in a pan of ice and water to speed setting. Chill 10 minutes; stir in green pepper. Chill just until sticky and firm.
2.... - 35.271
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 48.6519
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.6928
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 41.5375
Prayer Meeting Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and red pepper sauce. Add the cabbage, carrots and onion; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to allow the... - 31.1408
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard, celery salt, and pepper.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until smooth.
3) Add the cabbage and carrots to the mayonnaise mixture.
4)... - 42.6205
Crunchy Tasty Company Coleslaw
Perk up the meat on your plate with this robust, full-flavored , crunchy coleslaw. Betty shares her own version of a quick and easy coleslaw recipe that promises to liven up your ham, smoked duck or roasted beef and makes for a great salad too. Stream the... - 103.735
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.5101
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.8864
Texas Style Coleslaw
1. In a bowl, add in all the vegetables and set aside.
2. For dressing – in a separate bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well. Place in refrigerator for 40 – 60... - 0
Coleslaw Souffle Salad
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the cold water, vinegar, salt and mayonnaise, blend well.
3) Refrigerate until slightly firm, then remove and beat untill the mixture is fluffy.
4) Gently fold in the radish slices, onion,... - 43.5678
1)In a salad bowl, mix shredded cabbage, slicec celery, minced onion and sliced pimientos.
2)In another small bowl, mix chili sauce, mayonnaise and salt to make the dressing.
3)Pour freshly prepared dressing over veggie mixture and toss.
4)Refrigerate... - 35.6943