- » Refrigerator Buns
Refrigerator Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerator buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerator buns recipes.
Giant Pecan Sticky Buns
Heat brown sugar, corn syrup and 3 tablespoons butter, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour into greased 13- × 9- × 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of pan. Set aside.
Place water in large, warm bowl. Sprinkle in yeast; stir until... - 31.9868
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Try out these gooey cinnamon buns for a nutritious breakfast. Watch this impressive video to make these flavorful buns that are raw and requires no baking. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Simply try out and enjoy! - 121.576
Onion Herb Hot Dog Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, nonfat dry milk, butter, egg, salt, caraway seed, toasted onion, basil and garlic powder.
Beat in about 6 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth... - 43.1147
Quicky Sticky Buns
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl combine 2 tablespoons brown sugar, corn syrup, pecans and 1 tablespoon margarine.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mixture into each of 9 (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups.
Unroll entire crescent roll dough; pinch seams together to... - 38.7195
Corned Beef Picnic Buns
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease 8 muffin cups.
In a bowl, combine corned beef, chili sauce, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion and cheese.
Separate refrigerated dough into triangles.
Place about 2 tablespoons corned-beef mixture on each dough triangle near... - 38.3731
Nutty Cinnamon Sticky Buns
1. Melt margarine or butter in 9-inch round baking pan in 350°F oven.
2. Mix brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle over melted margarine or butter in pan. Arrange biscuits in pan with sides touching (biscuits will fit tightly in pan).
3.... - 24.8398
Caramel Nut Sticky Buns
In 8-inch round glass dish combine butter, sugar, water, and cinnamon.
Cook on HI (max, power) 1 minute.
Stir as soon as butter is melted, then stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits into ten.
cutting each into quarters.
Place in sugar mixture and stir carefully to... - 35.3814
Caramel Sticky Buns
1. Combine corn syrup, brown sugar,, butter or margarine and salt in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until mixture bubbles 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool.
2. Spoon mixture into each of 12 large muffin-pan cups.
3. Separate rolls. Place 1 roll in each... - 22.3181
Raspberry Cheese Buns
Unroll dough (do not separate into strips).
Spread cream cheese evenly over dough; spread jam evenly over cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
Beginning at short side, tightly roll up dough, jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll).
Cut... - 30.8768
Pecan Sticky Buns
Pecan Sticky Buns is a simple and delicious buns that I often prepare it for my children. These Pecan Sticky buns are sure to leave you licking your fingers! Try this brilliant Pecan Sticky Buns recipe. - 37.4699
Pecan Swirl Sticky Buns
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Keep aside.
2. Unroll dough but do not separate the layers.
3. On each of the 2 long rectangles, brush about 1 teaspoon butter.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon pecan mixture along the length.
5.... - 41.7578
Quick Caramel Buns
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl blend together sugar, butter, syrup and walnuts. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each of ten 3-inch muffin pan cups.
3. Open biscuits according to package directions. Place one biscuit in each... - 32.1337
Pecan Sticky Buns
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In small bowl, combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
Unroll the 2 sections of dough, but do not separate.
On each long rectangle, spoon 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon pecan mixture; re-roll.
Cut each into quarters, forming 8... - 38.6088
Orange Coconut Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 375 Â°F.
In ungreased 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan, combine margarine, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Heat in oven until margarine is melted; remove from oven.
Spread coconut mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine marmalade and... - 37.1311
Caramel Sticky Buns
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease 12 muffin cups with shortening.
3) In small bowl, add all topping ingredients. Mix together.
4) Spoon little topping into each muffin cup.
5) In a plastic bag, add sugar and cinnamon.
6) Divide... - 44.5944
Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) of the sugar in warm water; sprinkle in yeast.
Let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat milk, remaining sugar, butter and salt until butter has melted; let cool to lukewarm.
In large bowl, combine... - 41.6223
Dai-bao (dough For Steamed Buns)
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Stir in sugar and oil.
Rub well with finger tips.
Add few spoons water and 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, mix together and knead to a soft dough.
Shape into a round ball, cover with a damp cloth.
Keep aside for 30... - 38.7342
Hot Ham Buns
Combine all ingredients except buns; mix well.
Spread buns with ham mixture, wrap each in foil.
Refrigerate until ready to heat.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes-longer if frozen.
Serves 4. - 34.9893
Tuna Cabbage Buns
Tuna Cabbage Buns is quite a yummy deal and packs in the richness of tuna, mayonnaise, maragarine and seasonings. This is a make ahead sandwich recipe and you are required to refrigerate it atleast for 24 hours before serving. Check out the recipe of Tuna... - 40.6799
In mixer bowl combine 1/2 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, oil, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°).
Add to dry mixture in bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 33.9386
Cheese N Tuna Buns
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, onion, olives and relish in medium bowl.
Spoon mixture into buns.
Wrap each bun in paper napkin.
Place 2 at a time in oven.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on '8', or until cheese has softened into mixture.
Note:... - 34.8351
Tuna Cabbage Buns
Advance preparation: In small mixing bowl combine chopped cabbage, flaked tuna, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and chopped green onion with tops; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Spread butter on bottom halves of hamburger... - 30.4444
Orange Sticky Buns
Try the Orange Sticky Buns the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Orange Sticky Buns! - 31.0414
Baked Hamburger Buns
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add Sourdough Starter.
Mix in 2 cups flour.
Let stand 12 hours or overnight to develop starter.
Stir to dissolve crust.
Add honey, milk, salt, oil, and eggs; mix well.
Stir in bran.
Add 2 cups flour; work in.
Pour 1 cup flour on... - 42.0171
Mix all ingredients together.
Split 8 hamburger buns or finger rolls.
Remove about 2 tablespoons of soft centre from each.
Spread the inside with soft butter, then with mayonnaise.
Fill generously with the tuna mixture, then wrap each bun in foil.
Keep... - 32.2431
Cheeseburger In A Bun
In a small bowl, combine beef, onion, salt, pepper, and catsup; mix well and shape into 4 equal patties.
Arrange in a single layer in a 9 inch baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes.
Drain off juices and turn patties... - 37.6292
Dai Bao Dough For Steamed Buns
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Dai Bao Dough For Steamed Buns recipe. This is the most comforting Side Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of vegetable on hand then you know its time to make some Dai Bao Dough For Steamed... - 38.3226
Divide each roll in the center and place each half on a buttered or oiled square of aluminum foil.
Place side by side in a steamer.
Cover and steam over simmering water for about 10 minutes or until translucent and firm and no longer sticky.
Separate the... - 22.6416
Melt butter in bottom of 9x1 1/2-inch pan.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup; heat in oven to dissolve sugar.
Arrange pecans to form design.
Place biscuits atop in single layer.
Bake in hot oven (425°) 15 minutes or till biscuits are done.
Let stand 4... - 27.7585
1. Start by cutting each roll in the center
2. On a buttered aluminum foil, place each half of rolls
3. In a steamer, place the rolls side by side, cover and steam over simmering water for about 10 minutes, till it's no longer sticky
4.... - 28.7026
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in sugar, shortening, 1 egg, the salt and 3 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Place dough in greased bowl; turn greased side up.
Cover; refrigerate at least... - 37.4023
Separate biscuits, cut each in half.
Brush with mayonnaise.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and pecans, roll biscuits in mixture.
Place 2 pieces in each greased muffin cup.
Bake at 400Â° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar... - 33.3504
Melt butter in 8 x 1 1/2-inch round pan.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup; heat till sugar dissolves.
Scatter pecans on bottom.
Place biscuits atop in single layer.
Bake in hot oven (425°) about 15 minutes or till done.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Invert and serve... - 35.9918
Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy; add half a cup of corn syrup and egg yolks and blend them well
2. Add flour, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap; refrigerate for an hour; in the... - 44.9222
Juicy Steamed Buns
Preparation In a small pan, stir together gelatin and chicken broth; let stand for 5 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
Let mixture cool, then refrigerate until firm.
Combine remaining filling ingredients in a... - 40.3467
Juicy Steamed Buns
In a small pan, stir together gelatin and chicken broth; let stand for 5 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
Let mixture cool, then refrigerate until firm.
Combine remaining filling ingredients in a medium... - 42.1959
Quick 1000 Layer Buns
Cut each biscuit in half to make 40 pieces.
Roll 30 pieces out individually on a well-floured board to make rounds about 2 1/2 inches in diameter; they immediately shrink back to about 2 inches diameter, the size you want.
Roll the remaining 10 pieces into... - 25.8399
Pineapple Sticky Buns
1. Grease 10 muffin cups or line them with buttered papercups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a mixing bowl, add butter and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the sugar and beat well until well blended with butter.
5. Stir... - 39.6138
Butterscotch Sticky Buns
This Butterscotch Sticky Buns recipe is going to be bigger hit than any other recipe you have ever tried. I used to regularly order this from out, but now that i know how to prepare it, i make it all the time. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do. - 47.8502
Sourdough Rye Buns
In large bowl combine 1 cup Sourdough Starter and 3 3/4 cups warm water.
Stir in whole wheat flour.
Cover; let stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Add rye flour, oil, and 1 tablespoon salt.
Dough will be slightly sticky.
Knead... - 38.4787
Sesame Seed Buns
Sesame Seed Buns is a delicious stuffed bun. The flavors of this bun will definitely hook you to it. Try the Sesame Seed Buns recipe and surprise your family with this tasty dish. - 46.7069
Lemon Puff Pillow Buns
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add 2 eggs and lemon peel.
Beat at low... - 45.3554
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; cover and refrigerate.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and remaining sugar until thickened.
Add the yeast... - 48.5249
Orange Pecan Sticky Buns
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 6 container muffin pans with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small sized bowl, combine butter and cinnamon. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, boil... - 48.7097
Grilled Perch In A Bun
1)Thaw the fish on refrigerator shelf or at room temperature.
2)Wash, clean and pat dry each fish fillet with a kitchen paper.
3)In a bowl, mix the French dressing, lemon juice, and pepper.
4)Using a brush, apply it over the fish... - 37.8386
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 34.8626
Puff Pill Ow Buns
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, butter, sugar, salt, lemon extract, eggs and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; gently knead for 2-3 minutes.
Place in... - 47.6853
1) Mix together warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar and add yeast to it. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together shortening, 1/2 cup sugar and salt. Add 1 cup flour and 3/4 cup water.
3) Mix it with yeast mixture. Add 2 cups flour and egg. Mix... - 46.2902
Chicken On A Bun
1. For the sauce, stir together mayonnaise and pickle relish. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2. In a shallow dish, stir together flour, cornmeal, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken to coat both sides. Heat half of oil in a large frying pan over... - 34.8849
Oriental Chicken Buns
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, combine sugar, ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat until boiling; add chicken.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken becomes opaque; remove from heat.
With a slotted spoon, remove chicken from ginger... - 38.5223
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.6752
Hot Cross Buns
1. In large bowl, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cardamom, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, butter, remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and 1 1/2 cups flour until mixed well.... - 41.1369
1. Make pastry: Cut butter into small pieces in a large bowl; allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Work in butter until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
3. Beat yolks with water and oil. Add to the flour... - 41.1951
Peanut Candy Buns
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Measure 1/2 teaspoon butter into each of 12 medium muffin cups.
Place the muffin pan in oven until butter is melted.
Remove from oven and spoon 1 teaspoon coconut, then 2 teaspoons peanut brittle into each cup.
Top with... - 32.1389
Lunchbox Shrimp Crunch Buns
1. In a large saucepan, bring one litre of water to simmering boil.
2. Put Old bay seasoning in it. Add shrimp, and cook for 3-5 minutes or until they become pink and translucent.
3. Drain and set the shrimps aside to cool.
4. Add celery, green onion,... - 109.826
Cantonese Bbq Pork Buns
1. Heat shortening or lard in hot wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stirring for 10 seconds. Put in barbecued pork and green onion, stirring for 15-20 seconds. Combine other ingredients and mix well. Slowly pour this mixture over the barbecued pork and... - 34.0067
English Bath Buns
An introduction to this English Bath Buns to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. Almond is the most... - 46.2681
Perfect Burger And Super-fast Buns
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water.
3. Add butter, and sugar in it. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Put egg, salt, and flour. Using dough hook attachment of your mixer, blend to form a soft dough.... - 111.736
Pennsylvania Dutch Sticky Buns
1. Prepare dough: In cup, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, blend yeast mixture with milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup granulated... - 44.3364
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 39.598
Microwave Bun Bars
Butter 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
Microwave on MEDIUM for 6-7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in peanut butter, mix well.
Spread half of mixture into... - 43.6482
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Microwave Hot Dogs
1. Place wieners in split hot dog buns; wrap each loosely in paper napkin or paper towel.
2. Place both hot dogs in oven and microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on REHEAT.
3. Garnish as desired with mustard, catsup or relish. - 18.1987
Stir all ingredients together.
Spoon over hamburger patty or directly on bun.
Keeps for ages in refrigerator. - 26.8854
Cheese Spread Mix
How to make the famous Cheese Spread Mix, a savory cheese recipe! Try this Cheese Spread Mix for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 30.4992
For those of you who have a fascination for burgers, here is the perfect Crowd Burgers recipe to please you as well as a crowd at a home. Obviously there is nothing better than a good Crowd Burger.One that you can relish! - 41.5121
Lane Cake Frosting
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cooked eggs, green pepper, onion, garlic, butter or margarine, pimiento, chilli sauce, salt, pepper and American cheese.
3.Take the buns and dig the lower half of each.
4.Take the... - 41.0894
The ramen burger is gaining popularity in North America. Touted as the newest food craze, it's a clever sandwich using ramen noodles as the bun. Today, I'm going to show you how to make your own. Enjoy! - 0
After The Game Hot Dogs
Cook above ingredients together to heat through and melt cheese.
Put into buns, wrap separately in aluminum foil, store in refrigerator until used.
Then heat at 350 degrees until warmed through.
Serve in foil wrapping.
This is a recipe from the 1940's... - 36.3357
Ham And Cheese Melt Aways
Chop or cut fine the chipped ham and cheese.
Cream butter until fluffy; add mustard, seeds, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Add ham and cheese; mix very well.
Mix all this by hand with wooden spoon or fork.
Then spoon mixture onto hamburger buns.
Wrap in... - 35.7202
Kim Chee Mayo
This is a recipe for a Kim Chee mayo that will be a condiment for my Bul Kogi burger. It is very simple and very tasty. It's not spicy at all and has a great flavor. - 0
Vegan Sweet Potato Burger
1.In a microwave safe bowl place the sweet potatoes. Microwave until soft. Once done mash it with a fork.
2.Add garlic, paprika, coriander,red onion, pepper,sweetcorn and bread crumbs and mix it well.
3.Shape the mixture into patties and... - 0
1) Rest the shortcut pastry for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2) Lightly grease a bun tin with a touch of butter.
3) Break an egg into a small jug or cup and beat well.
4) Pre-heat the oven to 175°C (Gas Mark 3).
5) Lightly... - 77.3736
E Z Bake Ice Box Dough
1. In a small mug, crumble the yeast and pour lukewarm water on top. Stir until yeast dissolves and leave aside for 10 minutes until frothy.
2. In a saucepan, bring 1 ½ cups water to a boil
3. Add the sugar, salt, shortening and heat... - 37.1099
Clone A Big Mac
Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous hamburger from scratch. - 0
Hot Vegetable Sandwiches
Cut thin slice from top of each bun; reserve.
Remove center from each bun, leaving 1/4 inch wall.
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, salt and basil; spread about 1/4 cup in bottom of each bun.
Mix zucchini, tomato, onion and olives; divide among buns.
Top with reserved... - 37.5988
Brown meat and onion, drain.
Stir in sauce, mushrooms, and oregano.
Refrigerate several hours.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Stir cheese into meat mixture and spoon onto sliced buns.
Sprinkle eachPizza Burger with mozzarella cheese before placing in oven to... - 33.7008
Cajun Mayonnaise - Part 2 Of Cajun Burger
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to make the Cajun sauce. This sauce will add flavor to the burger and give it a real Cajun feel, even when you are making it at home with everyday ingredients. - 108.203
1) Brown beef and onions in a large pan.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Blend 1 pt. Hamburger Sauce Mix and oregano.
5) Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
6) Spoon the sauce between hot,... - 45.0327
Curried Shrimp Sandwiches
1) In a saucepan, add water to boil.
2) Add shrimp, and reduce heat.
3) Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes and drain.
4) Rinse with cold water and allow cooling.
5) Peel the shrimp, devein, and chop coarsely.
6) In a medium bowl, add shrimp and next 7... - 47.35
Hot Ham And Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Hot Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwiches. These are perfect for an appetizer or lunch. You can easily double or triple the recipe if you need more. You can also switch the deli meat and cheese, if you desire. - 0
Greek Turkey Burgers With Yogurt Sauce
1 In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 Set the oven control to broil.
3 In a medium bowl mix all burger ingredients except buns.Shape the mixture into patties each about 1/2 inch thick and 5... - 44.6
Rich Sweet Dough
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine dissolved yeast and remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
Dough will be very soft.
Cover with a damp cloth.
Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Shape as... - 40.2475
Chili Meat Roll
Mix all ingredients, except last 2, lightly but thoroughly.
Divide in half.
Flatten one half on waxed paper in a rectangle about 10 x 8 inches.
Lay 4 eggs in center lengthwise on meat.
Wrap meat around eggs, shaping in roll.
Repeat with second half of... - 46.4389
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 before baking.
2) Grease and wet a baking sheet and then spoon or pipe six balls of choux pastry onto it.
3) Bake the pastry for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven and then take off from oven when... - 45.607
Taija Chicken Burger
My friend who is personal chef to many Hollywood stars gave this Taija Chicken Burger recipe. The unique thing about this Taija Chicken Burger is that it is very delicious. Taija Ray is madly in love with this, she is rumored to eat Taija Chicken Burger three... - 41.9747
Pork Roast Barbecue
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. In a heavy 5-qt. roaster or Dutch oven put the roast.
2. In a small bowl mix 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Pour this solution over meat.
4. Cover tightly and cook on low flame for 2 hours.
5. Drain out... - 44.1748
Crumble hamburger into 1 quart casserole; add onion.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes.
Stir to break up meat.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 1 to 2 minutes; drain.
Stir in catsup, mustard, salt, pepper and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to... - 38.5014
Vita Sockeye Salmon Sliders
We toast up our Sockeye Smoked Salmon and served them on slider buns with sautéed onion, bell pepper and sauce. - 34.2082
Wendy's New Bacon Cheeseburger - Clone
Wendy's restaurant is testing a new burger in select locations. I have not seen them here in Texas so I decided to create my own. The burger itself is not very different, what is new is the pretzel bun that they are using. John over at mancavemeals recently... - 0
Marinated Chicken Sandwiches
Place chicken in a shallow dish.
Pour salad dressing over chicken, cover and marinate 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Place a browning grill or skillet in microwave oven, preheat at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
Coat grill with cooking... - 35.2055
Jake's Barbecue Burgers
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince, honey, cinnamon, curry powder, nutmeg and soy sauce.
2. Using your hands, mix the ingredients well.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
4. Using wet hands shape the mixture into ½ inch thick... - 43.5946
Cajun Burgers With Bayou Sauce
Bayou Sauce: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate until serving time or up to 3 days.
In bowl, mix together beef, green pepper, garlic, cumin, oregano, thyme, lemon rind, hot pepper sauce and salt;... - 35.7251
Barbequed Cowboy Burgers
In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
Mix the beef with the bar beque sauce in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate at... - 35.8615
Refrigerator Buns Recipes By Category