Bread Butter Pickle
- » Refrigerated Bread Butter Pickle
Refrigerated Bread Butter Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerated bread butter pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerated bread butter pickle recipes.
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Combine cucumber slices, salt and boiling water in a 4-quart glass casserole. Cover and allow to stand overnight.
2. The next day, drain the cucumbers and return to the glass casserole; add chopped vegetables. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in... - 32.6622
Assorted Bread And Butter Pickles
1) Trim the ends off and cut into 1/4-inch slices. You can also use crinkle-edged cutter to cut cucumber for an authentic look.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put cucumbers, onions, ice cubes and salt.
3) Let it stand for 1 hour, mixing... - 41.2931
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 42.6953
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. In a very large bowl or pot, dissolve the salt in the water. Add the cucumbers, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In a large, heavy pot, combine the vinegar and sugar; cook until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain... - 30.0964
Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles
1) In a large bowl, put cucumber with onion rings and salt, toss.
2) Add in water enough to cover and let it rest for about 3 hours.
3) Drain the cucumbers and put in quart jar.
4) In a small saucepan, put vinegar, sugar, mustard seed,... - 40.7204
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Place the cucumbers in a colander and carefully rinse the cucumbers, scrubbing away any dirt that may have stuck to the ribs.
2. Use a vegetable slicer or a sharp knife to slice cucumbers crosswise, with the skin. Slice off 1/8-inch from the... - 33.5207
Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles Witn Cider
1. Mix cucumbers, onions and bell peppers. Dissolve salt in water; pour over vegetables. Place a solid layer of ice cubes or crushed ice over vegetables. Weight with heavy object; let stand 3 hours.
2. Drain vegetables thoroughly. Mix remaining ingredients in... - 30.4075
Julia S Bread And Butter Pickles
Slice chilled cucumbers into the thinnest slices possible.
Place vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle salt over all.
Cover with a weighted lid and place in refrigerator for three hours.
Rinse in ice water.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and spices together in a... - 42.3709
Easy Cucumber And Onion Pickle
1. Trim the ends of the cucumbers and cut them into 1/4-inch slices (for a truly authentic look, cut the cucumbers with a crinkle-edged cutter).
2. In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, onions, ice cubes and salt. Let stand for 1 hour, tossing occasionally.... - 31.8293
Peanut Butter 'n' Bacon Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread; mix well.
2. Use to fill 6 sandwiches. Cut in quarters; put in sandwich bags.
3. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box. - 20.0587
Frankfurters Blanketed In Onion Bread
A 9-inch loaf of French bread, plus its frankfurters, will serve 2 persons.
Early on cookout day:
1. For each French loaf to be used, stir 1 teaspoon mustard with 2 tablespoons butter until well blended.
2. Then, with end of wooden spoon handle, along side of... - 42.1619
White Bread Filled With Pepper Cheese
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Slice a cap off one end of the bread and hollow out the loaf, leaving about a 1/2-inch layer inside the crust.
Butter the inside of the loaf using a long knife.
Cream the cheese and cream cheese.
Chop or crush the... - 45.1099
Methi Matar Bhakri Or Paratha - Flavored Flat Bread For Breakfast
If you're fond of eating parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. These are easy to make once you've prepared the dough. You can serve it with yogurt or pickle if you like. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the... - 95.8995
Taija Chicken Burger
My friend who is personal chef to many Hollywood stars gave this Taija Chicken Burger recipe. The unique thing about this Taija Chicken Burger is that it is very delicious. Taija Ray is madly in love with this, she is rumored to eat Taija Chicken Burger three... - 41.9747
Open Face Sandwich Supreme
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, catsup, pickle relish, mustard, and milk.
Cover and refrigerate.
Hard cook the eggs.
Before serving: Fry bacon till done but not crisp.
Make curls by rolling each slice around tines of fork.
Fasten with wooden pick.
Set... - 44.4988
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 39.3015
Hot Ribbon Egg Loaf
Separate 3 eggs.
Cover 5 whole eggs with cold water, and bring to a boil.
Drop egg yolks carefully into the boiling water, and cover.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cool eggs and yolks under cold running water.
Crack and peel eggs in shells, and grate... - 35.6028
Supermarket Chicken Supper
Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well.
Chill at least an hour to season.
Line a platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite size pieces in center; spoon half the macaroni salad on... - 38.7794
Date Carrot Spread
Grind together or finely chop in blender or food processor the diced carrots and chopped dates.
Add orange juice and orange peel.
Cover and store in refrigerator.
Spread on buttered toast or thinly sliced dark nut bread, with cream cheese, if you... - 31.036
Corned Beef Triangles
1. Thinly slice off the crusts.
2. In a bowl, blend together corned beef spread, with watermelon pickle and diary sour cream into a smooth spread.
3. Use a butter knife to spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
4.... - 39.2323
Mormon Ribbon Sandwiches
Cream butter, and then spread on one side of each slice of bread. Mix ham, red pickle relish, pimiento, and 1 cup salad dressing; adjust seasonings. Spread on one-third of buttered slices of bread. Mix chopped eggs, salt, 3/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise,... - 23.8813
Brown Derby Specials
1. Lightly toss cabbage, mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion, and salt.
2. Refrigerate until well chilled—1 hour.
3. For each sandwich, lightly spread 2 slices bread with butter. On one slice, generously layer ham and cheese slices; then spread with some of... - 34.473
Ham Sandwich Loaf
Ham Sandwich Loaf has a Mouth-watering taste. The Cheese and mayonnaise gives the Ham Sandwich Loaf Matchless taste. - 37.4708
Garlic Shrimp Rounds
Peel, cut in half lengthwise and devein shrimp.
Rinse under running cold water.
Drain shrimp on paper towels.
In a glass pie plate or casserole, combine oil, wine, garlic and parsley.
Add shrimp; toss to coat shrimp completely.
Marinate in refrigerator 4... - 37.9601
Ham Sandwich Loaf
1. Remove the crusts from the loaf completely.
2. Cut it into 4 equally thick slices.
3. Take a bowl and mix the ham and pimentos together with enough mayonnaise to make a paste.
4. Chop the eggs and pickle together moistening it with mayonnaise.
5.... - 39.8194
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 32.9172
American Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
Combine mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add macaroni, bologna, cheese, onion and pickles; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before... - 32.4481
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 40.1908
Superb Sandwich Loaf
"Trim crusts from bread; cut loaf lengthwise into 4 slices.
Spread butter on one side of bottom and top slices; spread both sides of remaining slices with butter.
Combine braunschweiger, ripe olives and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
Spread on buttered side of bottom... - 42.0361
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.711
Broiled Snapper On Toasted Sourdough
1. Preheat broiler or griller.
2.To make the tartar sauce, in a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pickle, pickle juice, lemon juice, and pepper.
3.Refrigerate covered until required.
4.Cut snapper fillets into 4 equal... - 48.8145
1. Buy the salmon which is cut into two fillets.
2. Combine all pickling ingredients.
3. Arrange the first piece of salmon over one fourth of the mixture such that the skin part comes towards down side and rub another half of the... - 40.9971
Reubens In A Pan
1) Lightly grease a 13" x 9" (4 L) pan.
2) Spread butter on bread slices.
3) Line greased pan with buttered bread.
4) Arrange corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese over bread.
5) Lightly beat eggs with milk and mustard.
6) Spread over the cheese layer.
7)... - 43.0285
Chicken & Macaroni Salad Platter
1. Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill at least an hour to season.
2. Line a platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces in center; spoon half the macaroni salad... - 29.3517
Spicy Meat Loaf Sandwiches
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl combine chuck, rolled oats, egg, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup chili sauce, cheese, Worcestershire, onion, and pickle juice. Pack into 2 empty 1-pound 4-ounce cans (each about 2 1/2 cup capacity).
3.... - 39.8007
Maryland Crab Cakes
To make sauce, blend all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
Stir sauce before serving.
To make crab cakes, pick over crabmeat, discarding any gristle.
Mix together crabmeat, parsley, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, mustard, and... - 43.0506
You can cut the canapes into any shape you wish, but remember that they must be bite-size, and easy to pick up.
Rounds and ovals look very pretty, but they do mean that some of the bread and topping ingredients will be wasted when cutting out.
Squares,... - 38.7606
Ham Chafing Discs (hors D'oeuvre)
This Ham Chafing Discs gives your favorite ham an interestingly delicious twist. Extremely easy and simple, this recipe can be made in no time and is a best pick for party snacks! - 47.6449
Rinse the escargot under cold running water.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in small frying pan and add garlic, wine, and escargot. Cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat.
Cut remaining butter and cream cheese into cubes. In a food processor, combine... - 30.0762
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Chicken And Sweetbread Croquettes
Soak sweetbreads in ice water 15 minutes; drain.
Cover with boiling water; add minced onion, pickling spice, and 1 tea spoon salt.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Drain; cover with ice water for 5 minutes.
Mince fine, discarding membrane and tubes.
Mix with ground... - 44.8089
Foil Dinners For Eight
Cut the meat in 8 serving pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with meat tenderizer and prick well with a fork.
Refrigerate overnight or cover with waxed paper and leave at room temperature for an hour.
Place a serving of meat in the centre of a square of heavy foil... - 41.8628
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.1653
How To Make Dudhi Thepla And Dudhi Halwa
Dudhi is one vegetable which can give a troubled time when it comes to preparing it. Not any more with versatile thepla and dessert prepared with Dudhi by Bhal Dave. In a simple and easy to cook method, he prepares this wonderful dish in minutes. - 69.4799
Mlukhiyya With Chicken
This is a wonderful dish of chicken, Meloukhyia, spices, etc. that is served in a layered fashion in individual wide bowls. Variations of this recipe are popular in Egypt, Lebanon and much of the Middle East. We love it! The boy on the left is carrying a... - 31.5409
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 127.723
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Aloo Paratha is originally/actually made in a 'tandoor' or clay oven just like most other Indian Breads. But, it can also be made at
home, either pan-fried or baked in an oven. The home-made version of Aloo Paratha may not be as soft as the 'tandoor' version... - 53.4498
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 107.486