- » Refrigerated Banana Pudding
Refrigerated Banana Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerated banana pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerated banana pudding recipes.
Mix pudding and milk together, then mix in Cool Whip.
Layer bottom of 9 x 13-inch container with vanilla wafers and bananas.
Pour half of pudding and Cool Whip mixture on top of layers.
Make another layer of bananas and vanilla wafers.
Pour rest of pudding... - 34.4001
Creamy Banana Pudding
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl.
Top with one-third each of the wafers, bananas and remaining... - 39.6055
Banana Smoothie Pudding
Combine all the ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
You can also push the ingredients through a food mill.
Refrigerate the unused portion for up to two days. - 28.5984
Banana Pudding Layers
1. In a casserole pot, place 1 cup prepared pudding and spread evenly.
2. Line with 6 cookies and top with half quantity of thinly sliced bananas.
3. Follow same procedure to make three levels in total of pudding, cookies and bananas. Ensure that top... - 34.9881
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
Chocolate banana pudding pie is a superb anytime treat. A quick and easy recipe it is for anyone who loves chocolates. Chocolate and banana or what a great feeling!! - 36.7854
Delicious Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a double boiler and melt butter in the upper container.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and brown sugar.
4) Slowly mix in milk and water and stir continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture... - 48.4501
Banana Cream Pudding
Mix pudding with milk.
Layer 6 cookies, 1 sliced banana and half of pudding.
Repeat layers with remaining ingredients ending with pudding.
Refrigerate. - 27.8289
1) Thinly slice the bananas and place in a serving bowl.
2) Dredge the banana slices with lemon juice and the sugar.
3) Stream the custard over the fruit and dredge the blanched and sliced almonds.
4) Smear the cream over the sliced fruit.
5) Spread... - 39.761
Authentic Peanut Butter And Banana Pudding
If you are torn between what to have for breakfast — peanut butter or bananas, then this recipe will help you get best of both the worlds. This innocent looking pudding is divine and economical and can be made with on-hand staples like eggs, bananas, peanut... - 112.596
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 45.754
1. In a deep pot pour whole milk, egg yolks, whole eggs, sugar, corn starch and salt. Mix and bring it to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
2. Once the sauce thickens turn the heat off and add the butter and vanilla extract. Stir until the... - 132.447
1. In a baking dish, put the cookies in a single layer.
2. Layer the vanilla pudding on top of the cookies.
3. Lay the banana slices on top of the pudding.
4. Repeat a layer of cookies on top of the banana, followed by the vanilla... - 98.7813
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
If you are looking for an easy pudding recipe that will be an instant hit with your family, this is it. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the bowl for long. Betty whomps up an old-fashioned dessert using her... - 93.1817
Banana Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Take a 8x8x2 inch baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in bread cubes, milk and let stand for the bread to soak for about 5 minutes.
4.In the blender bowl, add... - 45.5197
Banana Cream Pudding Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
2) Using 9-inch glass pie plate, make pie crust shell.
3) Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Let it cool for 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
6)... - 47.9
Banana Icebox Cookie Pudding
1. In a medium bowl, beat cream, powdered sugar, and almond extract with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Slice 1 banana into a small bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
2. Spread a layer of whipped cream over bottom of a... - 29.6371
Easy Banana Pudding (crowd Pleasing)
Here is the Diva's easy to go banana pudding. She makes this when she needs a dessert to serve to a big crowd. It's super easy & quick to whip up, doubles wonderfully and everybody will love this stuff! - 114.656
Avocado And Banana Pudding
Puddings are the most favorite items for all age groups of people. And when it is chocolate flavored pudding, it is quite difficult-to-resist. This is a very simple recipe you can easily prepare at home and earn lots of praise for your cooking skills. Check... - 99.6596
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare the 9x11 glass baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
4. In the food processor, grind the chessman cookies until the cookies are... - 122.858
Anne Thornton’s Salted Caramel Banana Pudding Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F. Finely crush 65 vanilla wafers in a plastic bag with a
rolling pin or use a food processor. Reserve about ¼ cup of the crumbs to top the
pie. Mix together crushed vanilla wafers and melted butter until blended. Firmly
press on... - 44.0374
Microwave Banana Flan
Banana Flan very easy to cook and hardly takes anytime to get prepared. The rum gives the Banana Flan a strong taste. - 38.7339
Banana Cream Supreme
With Food Chopper, finely chop graham crackers; you should have about 2 cups crumbs.
In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar; press evenly over bottom and two-thirds of the way up sides of Springform Pan.
In Batter Bowl, combine... - 43.171
How To Make The Best Banana Pudding. Quick And Easy
Nothing can be more creamier!! A banana pudding is a popular dessert which is more than just a banana flavored dessert - its become a tradition. This video shows how to make banana pudding with vanilla layered with bananas, wafers and topped with whipped... - 111.068
Flan D Antilles
1.Sieve flour with salt on a platform or pastry board.
2.Fold in sugar, butter, vanilla essence and egg yolks and mix well using fingers.
3.Knead the mixture softly until smooth.
4.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5.Roll the pastry out and bake... - 46.9005
Banana Mallow Pie Filling
Follow directions on pudding package.
Cook, then refrigerate until cool.
Fold into whipping cream the cooled pudding and miniature marshmallows.
Take crust from refrigerator; slice bananas onto bottom of crust.
Pour filling over bananas.
Chill 3... - 36.6833
Devil's Food Banana Cake
1. Make up pudding mix as package label directs, using 1 1/2 cups milk. Place wax paper directly on surface of pudding; refrigerate.
2. When pudding is cool, whip cream until stiff; beat pudding until smooth; then beat cream into pudding.
3. Split cake layer... - 27.7646
Banana And Sour Cream Pie
Place pudding mix in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave 6 to 7 minutes or until pudding comes to a boil.
Stir every 2 minutes during cooking.
Stir in sour cream.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Slice banana and layer in bottom of pie... - 37.0713
Banana Coffee Cream
1. On top of a double broiler, put together egg and yolk; beat lightly.
2. In a small bowl, mix together salt, coffee and 3 tablespoons of sugar; add to the egg mixture and stir to mix.
3. Stir in milk and reduce heat to low; cook for 15-20 minutes... - 45.3485
Banana Cream Brownies
Look at this unique way to make banana cream brownies. See this fantastic video that demonstrates an amazing recipe for creamy brownies topped with roasted peanuts, bananas and chocolate. Watch the incredible recipe video and try it for yourself.. - 93.3696
Creamy Banana Pie
Creamy Banana Pie has a grand taste. Creamy Banana Pie gets its taste from banana mixed with vanilla and yoghurt. Creamy Banana Pie is loved by many people. - 32.6434
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
In crust in single layer, arrange the 2 sliced bananas.
Spoon glaze over bananas, spreading to cover.
Prepare pudding according to package directions for pie filling.
Pour pudding over banana mixture.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Pipe... - 36.8999
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 46.0917
About 1 hour ahead: With knife, remove thin layer of peel from orange; cut a few pieces into narrow strips.
Whip cream; refrigerate.
At serving time: Dice cored, pared pear into 4 sherbet glasses; top with diced, peeled banana and orange... - 36.6288
Banana Cream Parfaits
Prepare vanilla pudding with milk as directed on package.
Layer vanilla wafers, banana slices and pudding in parfait glasses or individual serving dishes.
Repeat layering, ending with pudding.
If desired, garnish with whipped topping or shredded... - 25.8204
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.3411
Fragrant Rice Pudding
Bring 900 ml/l 1/2 pints milk to the boil in a large, heavy saucepan.
Stir the rice into the milk, return to the boil, then simmer over a low heat until the mixture thickens and the rice is tender.
This will take 75-90 minutes; you should stir frequently to... - 40.6984
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 122.454
Banana Cream Pie
1) Prepare vanilla pudding according to the packet directions.
2) Place 1 bottom pie crust in the pie tin and place on baking sheet.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the crust inside oven.
4) Bake for 1.5 hour or until the crust is... - 39.8279
Banana Cream Parfait
Kids are sure to love this Banana Cream Parfait, specially for its banana flavoring and chocolate curls. Try out this very easy and quick Banana Cream Parfait and you too will love making it! - 28.63
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 50.3018
Banana Cream Pie
Pour evaporated milk into 4-cup glass measure.
Add milk and pudding mix.
Cook on HI, 6 to 7 minutes, stirring once.
Meanwhile, slice 1 banana into bottom of pie shell.
Pour prepared pie filling over banana slices.
Slice remaining banana... - 29.7088
Banana Cream Pie
1. Following directions on the package, prepare your favorite pie filling mix.
2. Let the filling cool down for 5-10 minutes.
3. Into the pie shell, alternately arrange layers of filling and sliced bananas; start and end with filling... - 38.0269
Banana Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients; beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool... - 45.9487
If you love bananas this is the cheesecake for you. Not only it is a simple cheesecake to make but the bananas and the cream cheese make a great combination. So, surely try out this recipe. - 124.154
In a heavy medium saucepan stir together the sugar, flour and cocoa powder.
Stir in skim milk all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the margarine and... - 37.1164
Rice Pudding With Fresh Fruit
In saucepan over high heat, combine milk, rice, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
In small bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork; stir in small amount of hot... - 43.4555
Nilla Wafers Dessert
Line bottom and sides of pie pan with wafers.
Slice bananas and place on top of wafers; reserve a few slices for decoration.
Mix pineapple with milk and lemon juice.
Pour mixture on top of wafers and bananas.
Top with whipped cream.
Decorate with banana... - 42.0855
Butterscotch Icebox Squares
1) In a large saucepan place together butterscotch pudding, milk, and evaporated milk.
2) Cook as per label directions for pudding.
3) Lightly fold hot pudding into cake until all pieces are evenly coated.
4) Transfer half of the pudding mixture into... - 42.0298
Arroz Con Leche
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the half-and-half and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Heat until just below boiling and remove from the heat.
In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk with the remaining sugar.
Add 2 tablespoons of the hot half-and-half to... - 44.3505
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 47.5525
Easy Creme Brulee
Day before: Make pudding as label directs but substitute 1 1/2 CUPS each of milk and cream for milk called for on label.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish; lay foil on surface of pudding; refrigerate.
1 to 2 hours before serving: Preheat broiler if... - 37.8015
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 117.553
Small Fry Pie
About 1 hr. before serving: Line bottom and side of 8" pie plate with wafers.
Prepare instant pudding as package directs.
Turn into wafer-lined pie plate.
Refrigerate until firm.
Spoon whipped cream around edge; into cream, tuck banana slices dipped into... - 31.5171
This fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad prepared. Tossed together with added tang for flavor and strawberries or kiwifruit for garnish, this fruit salad tastes best when chilled. - 34.4864
Cook puddings together with 3 cups liquid.
Cool slightly then add fruits.
Refrigerate. - 24.0837
Easy Berry Trifle
Dissolve Jello in boiling water in medium-sized bowl.
Add ice cream and stir until dissolved.
Add frozen berries.
Pour contents of bowl into trifle dish or deep glass bowl being careful to not splash on the sides.
Let set until Jello is set.
If your berries... - 42.1332
Cut two-thirds of the cookie dough roll into 1/2 -inch-thick slices. Refrigerate the remaining dough and use as desired. On an ungreased cookie sheet arrange and press slices into an 8-inch circle.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till cookie is... - 30.0265
Speedy Fruit Salad
Are you in a rush and need something sweet and delicious to serve on to your guest, then this is one salad recipe you should certainly consider. Watch this very helpful video to make a scrumptious and colorful salad with fruits made with instant pudding,... - 105.875
Mix together all fruits and nuts.
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on pudding package.
Arrange a layer of sponge cake slices in a large glass bowl.
Top with a layer of mixed fruits and nuts, and sprinkle with brandy
Continue in layers until about 2 inches... - 40.9431
Mary Hutchinson's Watergate Salad
1) Use a large bowl, to place the pineapple.
2) Sprinkle with pudding on pineapple.
3) Add remaining ingredients and mix all together.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
5) Serve the salad chilled by garnishing with... - 37.5958
Combine fruit, blend.
Stir in pudding mix.
Cover, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Serve with a slotted spoon. - 32.4819
In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Pour half of gelatin mixture into a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
Let remaining gelatin stand at room temperature.
Place half of cake in a... - 43.5675
Easy Overnight Fruit Salad Dessert
Place pudding mix in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl.
Stir in about 1/3 cup milk until smooth, then add remaining milk.
Microwave at High 3 minutes; stir.
Microwave 1 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, or until mixture boils.
Refrigerate until... - 39.8132
Classic Orange Cream Fruit Salad
In large bowl combine pineapple chunks, peaches, orange sections, bananas, and apples; set aside.
In small bowl combine dry pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate.
Beat with rotary beater 1 to 2 minutes or till well blended.
Beat in sour cream.
Fold... - 37.7012
Cinnamon Pear Mold
Simmer first 4 ingredients together 10 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter pears; add to syrup; cover pan, and simmer until just tender.
Drain, reserving syrup; dissolve jelly powder in syrup.
Slice 8 pear quarters into oiled baking dish, and cover with jelly... - 36.9895
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.9193
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine fruits; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, beat pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate for 2 minutes.
Add sour cream; mix well.
Spoon over fruit; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. - 36.322
Pineapple Orange Layered Gelatin Or Sawdust Salad
Looking to add some spunk to your weekend brunch fare? Try this wonderful, flavorful, colorful salad. In this video, Betty shows how to make pineapple orange-layered gelatin salad, also called as the sawdust salad. It tastes heavenly and goes with just about... - 109.44
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 135.167