- » Refrigerated Banana Pepper
Refrigerated Banana Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refrigerated banana pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refrigerated banana pepper recipes.
Sweet Banana Peppers Stuffed With Tabbouleh
To make the tabbouleh, put cracked wheat in a deep mixing bowl.
Stir in 2 1/ 2 cups of boiling water.
Let cracked wheat stand for 45 to 50 minutes.
Stir once and strain.
Return cracked wheat to the bowl.
Mix in onions, cilantro, and mint.
Combine oil and... - 39.8739
Golden Garden Relish
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Combine vinegar, sugar, mustard, turmeric, salt, and white pepper in a small saucepan; stir with a Wire whisk until well blended.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Pour over vegetable mixture; toss... - 42.3239
Crispy Mushrooms With Banana Sauce
1) Dip the mushrooms in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, refrigerate until needed.
2) In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, crushed garlic, mayonnaise and cream together.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then transfer the... - 45.6826
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 35.0684
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 36.6638
Jerked Chicken With Roasted Bananas
1. Blend one peeled banana with the honey, molasses, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2. Heat a dry pan until hot, add the chilli flakes, cumin and coriander and toast the spices for 30-60 seconds, shaking the pan frequently. They are ready when you... - 35.5093
Roasted Pepper Dip
Roasted pepper dip - this was an instant hit and I now have a big fan list for this recipe of mine. Roasted pepper dip is spicy with a tinge of sweet flavor. The recipe is so simple and you can brew it in an instant. How about trying this for dinner tonight? - 46.4248
Proportions of jcdapeno and bell pepper may be varied to control hotness.
Put in blender using 1/2 CUP vinegar to blend.
Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
Place peppers, sugar and 1 cup vinegar in kettle over medium heat, and stir until fully... - 31.9634
Texan Picante Sauce - Part 1 - Tomato Preparation
If you believe that homemade is always better than store-brought and do not want to run to a shop every time you need some picante sauce, then this video series is for you. Ramona Werst, in this 6 Part series, shares the detailed procedure to cook the sauce... - 102.878
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Herb Rubbed Chicken Breast With Tropical Salsa
In a small bowl, stir together the oregano, thyme, salt, sugar, allspice, and cayenne.
Rub the mixture into the chicken, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the mango, banana, red pepper, scallions, lime juice, and... - 42.4672
Everyday Fruit Salad
1) Slice each banana once lengthwise and once in half, to make 16 pieces.
2) Cut the orange into segments.
3) Cut the peppers into half lengthwise core and cut into strips.
4) In a bowl, place together salt, sugar, mustard, curry powder... - 47.2938
Macuto Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Macuto Chicken recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.4527
Place the macaroni in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain the macaroni, cool it with cold water, and let it stand to dry.
Mix the cold macaroni and the diced ham in a large bowl.
Peel and slice the banana and let it stand with half of the lemon... - 47.6617
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.5156
Shrimp With Curry Dipping Sauce
Cook shrimp with bay leaves in boiling water until just pink.
Discard bay leaves.
For sauce: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, apples, banana, chutney and curry powder.
Season with ground red pepper to... - 40.752
Moulded Citrus Fruit Salad
Soak gelatine in water for 15 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar.
Place on low heat to dissolve.
Remove from heat and add orange juice.
Pour half inch gelatine mixture in an aluminium mould and put in refrigerator to set.
Take the mould from... - 44.6668
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.26
Marinated Garden Salad
Arrange green beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower, carrot, sweet red pepper, onion, banana pepper, and garlic; cover and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Plunge... - 39.4542
South American Mixed Salad
Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds and slice cross wise.
Arrange cucumber, bananas, peppers, avocado, and onion in salad bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake to mix well..Pour... - 35.4447
Chicken Salad Oriental
1.In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, one half of the canned orange, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons of chopped onions and red peppers.
2. In a food processor or using a blender, combine yogurt, banana, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger and white... - 45.2844
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a small mixing bowl combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir well to mix.
3) Use an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the chicken breasts.
4) Pour in the orange juice mixture to coat evenly.
5) Cover... - 46.7839
Remove the skin of all the fruits and cut it into small cubes.
- Add salt according to taste and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Remove this mixture in a big bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool it and relish it. - 39.5535
Fiesta Bubble Bread
Cheesy and spicy, this savory version of your favorite monkey bread is a delicious appetizer or meal-starter. Perfect for holiday celebrations, tailgating or family get-togethers! - 0
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a small glass bowl, soak annatto in orange juice for 15 minutes, breaking up with a fork as it softens.
Place annatto, orange juice, garlic, vinegar, and cumin in a food processor or electric blender and process until... - 36.0217
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 39.9249
Monterey Chicken Salad
1) Place all the ingredients into refrigerator to chill down.
2) In a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, peas, pimiento, chicken and bananas. Mix together.
3) In a cup, stir in orange juice, oil, cilantro and green onion.
4) Pour this... - 42.9742
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until chutney reaches desired thickness.
Refrigerate. - 32.576
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.6288
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 1
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the pork and orange juice, marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 90.1367
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Marinate the pork in orange juice overnight and keep it refrigerated.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 89.9411
Duckling With Fruit Salad
Rinse ducklings; pat dry.
Place ducklings breast side up on rack in a roasting pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and allspice.
Pierce breasts of ducklings with a fork several times.
Roast in a 350"F oven about 21/2 hours, or until ducklings are done; drumstick... - 43.8226
Indian Fruit And Potato Salad
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, pepper, garam masala, ginger and salt.
3. Pour half of... - 38.4942
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Finely dice the onions, mince the garlic, and chop the plum tomatoes, jalapenos and olives, set aside.
2. Heat oil in the skillet; sauté the onions for 7 minutes or until soft.
3. Add Garlic; continue to sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add... - 117.457
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 41.7464
Tropical Fruit Salad For Two
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Prepare Papaya seed Dressing.
Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown.
With a curved knife, cut out fruit, leaving a 1/4 inch thick... - 42.758
Hominy And Red Chile Stew
1. In a large casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, squash, oregano and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Stir in the chile powder and flour until blended.
2. Add the hominy and enough water to cover generously,... - 35.204
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
1. In a small bowl, combine banana sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, soy sauce, granulated garlic, pepper, sesame oil, jalapeno jelly, and spice blend. Mix well.
2. Cut rib in half and remove the membrane.
3. Apply marinade evenly on rib, and put... - 0
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 91.7776
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Pineapple And Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) To prepare orange-onion dressing, in a blender mix all the ingredients except corn oil.
3) Into a jar with a tight fitting lid, pour the mixture.
4) On top of the mix, add the corn oil.
5) Cover the jar... - 47.531
Truffled Chicken Breasts Elegante
1) Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
2) Loosen the chicken breast skin in 3 or 4 places on each side with a sharp knife and stuff with the sliced truffles.
3) Wrap the stuffed chicken breasts in aluminum foil or place in a covered dish and... - 44.9832
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161
Wegmans Easy Italian Pizza 2 Ways
Make pizza at home! Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how fun and easy it is for everyone. These are just the pizzas for anyone wishing to have something delicious and different.
Naan is a great bread to use rather than pizza dough, and cuts the... - 137.859
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the chickpeas, saving the soaking liquid, and set both aside.
Preheat the oven... - 46.1271
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 37.275
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 47.9725
Soup-er Easy Black Bean And Corn Soup
Subscriber Michele Houghton shared her favorite quick and easy "pantry meal" with me. Serve it with homemade pita chips and orange slices. - 33.1844