- » Refried Bean Cheese
Refried Bean Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refried bean cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refried bean cheese recipes.
Refried Bean Fondue
Refried Bean Fondue has a refreshing taste. The cheese with beans gives the Refried Bean Fondue a different taste. Refried Bean Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 26.1736
Frijoles Refritos Con Queso Refried Beans With Cheese
1) Take the beans and mash them.
2) Add in butter, chili powder, paprika, salt and Worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown beans in it.
4) Top with cheese and take off the beans from heat.
5) Allow the cheese to... - 40.4001
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 30.528
Refried Bean Roll Ups
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Mix beans, salsa and chili powder in saucepan.
Heat over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally,... - 33.6007
Refried Bean Dip
In a pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl, mix together refried beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring, until heated. - 24.316
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 30.0338
Refried Bean Roll-ups
Tired of tacos? Roll up seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas for an exciting change of pace. - 30.6414
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 120.22
Refried Black Beans
1. Take a slow cooker and add beans, chili powder, onions, garlic, cumin, water and salt.
2. Cook the ingredients for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH, until beans are tender.
3. Once done, drain the beans. Take ½ of the cooked beans and mash in a food processor or... - 47.0882
Empanadas With Refried Beans
PREPARATION drain beans.
Reserve liquid; melt butter in skillet; add drained beans; heat.
Mash with potato masher; add liquid from beans, gradually cook until all butter is absorbed and mixture thickens, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Reserve... - 42.6198
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.7992
Microwave bacon on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes in 10 inch glass baking dish.
Stir in beans and hot sauce.
Spread evenly in dish.
Top with cheese and chips.
Micro wave on HIGH 2-3 minutes, cheese should be evenly melted. - 28.4862
Bacon Refried Beans
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH. Lay strips of bacon on grill.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp. Set aside bacon; reserve bacon... - 30.6736
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 27.8954
Spicy Refried Beans
When you have unexpected friends coming up at your door during dinner time, then this mildly spiced and wholly satisfying bean dish will be enough to fill them up. This meat-free delight barely takes any time to make and makes for a zesty dinner fare. Tune... - 95.0014
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add in the onion, garlic and season with salt. Sauté until soft.
2. Stir in the beans, cumin powder, dry mango powder, red chili powder and pepper. Pour in the water and mix well, cover the pan with... - 112.104
Cheesy Refried Beans
Preheat oven to 450°.
Saute bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 minutes.
Add onion and oil; cook until caramelized, 9 minutes.
Stir in jalapeno and garlic, cook 1 minute, then finish with lime juice.
Puree onion mixture with all but 1 cup of... - 38.5301
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.9865
Microwave (high) bacon 2-2 1/2 minutes in 10" glass baking dish.
Stir in beans and hot sauce.
Spread evenly in dish.
Top with grated cheese and chips.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Cheese should be evenly melted - 25.7941
Refried Bean Dip
Drain and chop the chilies.
Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the cheese starts to melt. - 22.2158
Pork And Refried Bean Enchiladas
Combine filling ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover; microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring after half the time.
Microwave butter at High 60 seconds in 1 1/2-qt casserole until melted.
Stir in flour and... - 44.4294
Hot Refried Bean Dip
This Hot Refried Bean Dip surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of beans and beef, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Hot Refried Bean Dip for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 35.7982
Turn into large bowl; cover with 6 cups cold water.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Next day, turn beans and liquid into a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, and simmer, covered, about 1-1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain beans,... - 33.0821
Refried Bean Bake
Mix beans, onion, green pepper, eggs, 3/4 cup of the cheese, the chili powder and garlic powder.
Pour into ungreased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cook uncovered in 350° oven until hot and firm, about 30 minutes.
Heat salsa,... - 31.0751
Refried Beans Burrito
Full of protein all the way! No argument on that front! Teamed with some spicy hot sauce and loads of cheese wrapped in a tortilla! A poorly made video with no sense of style! Not a video that you would watch with enthusiasm. - 66.5413
1. In a 10-€ glass baking dish, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until done.
2. Add beans and hot sauce. Toss it well.
3. Pour it on a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese and chips.
5. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes... - 34.5807
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.8017
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 24.6274
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.612
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.2369
New Mexican Refried Beans
1) Cube bacon into 1/2-inch squares.
2) Chop scallions to measure 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons.
3) Line serving plates with paper towels.
4) In large heavy skillet cook bacon over medium heat stirring for 5 minutes. Shift bacon to... - 39.0292
Low Fat Refried Beans
Heat liquid Butter Buds in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add chopped onion and cook until soft.
Add pinto beans; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, salsa, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more... - 33.5172
Lean Retried Blackbeans
1. In a wide frying pan (preferably nonstick), combine onion, garlic, and 3/4 cup (180 ml) of the broth. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates and onion begins to brown. To deglaze pan, add 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water... - 21.0984
Chicken Coriander Tostada With Refried Beans
Preheat the broiler.
Broil the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through but not dry.
Leaving the broiler on, remove the chicken, cut off and discard the skin, and keep the breasts warm.
If you are using canned pinto beans,... - 38.9745
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 27.4417
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 110.191
Taco Pie With Refried Beans
Crush taco chips in paper or plastic bag, using a rolling pin to lightly go over chips 2 or 3 times.
Place in pie plate.
Press refried beans against taco chips, using a wooden spoon, to form a shell.
Brown ground beef in a mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 5... - 45.9393
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 100.289
Cheesy Refried Bean Burritos
In center of a sheet of aluminum foil place a damp paper towel.
Stack tortillas on paper towel.
Cover stack with another damp paper towel; seal foil.
Bake at 250° for 10 minutes.
Saute 1/2 cup onion in hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5... - 42.3027
Ranchero Sauce, Refried Beans, Chiliquiles And Enchiladas
FOR THE RANCHERO SAUCE
1. Boil the tomatoes along with the garlic and chilies.
2. Take them off heat and peel the tomatoes.
3. Transfer the tomatoes, garlic and chilies to the blender along with a little of the cooking liquid.
4. Fry the onions in a... - 92.7929
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 41.0758
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 67.9985
Quick Frijoles Refritos
Empty beans into a heavy saucepan and partially mash with a spoon.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, chilli powder and water.
Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened (takes about 20 minutes over medium high heat, but it's better to cook more slowly over... - 34.329
Heat a skillet.
Add the oil, onion, and pepper and saute.
Add enough mashed beans to cover the bottom of the skillet.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the grated cheese and cover.
Remove from heat when the cheese is melted. - 28.67
Rolled Tortilla Dippers
Work with 1 tortilla at a time, keeping remaining tortillas covered.
Spread 1 tablespoon refried beans slightly off-center of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin at both ends.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese over beans.
Roll up tortilla tightly, jellyroll... - 34.4842
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 122.12
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.3992
Place flour in large mixer bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles course crumbs.
Gradually add water, kneading dough until smooth.
Add chiles; mix well.
Form dough into 16 small balls; flatten to form a patty.
Heat... - 31.8218
Cheese And Bean Burritos
Spread tortillas with refried beans, then sprinkle with cheese and lettuce, if using.
Fold envelope fashion.
Microwave until hot and cheese melts, about 30 seconds.
Serve as desired. - 28.1893
Mexican Bean Dip
Heat beans and milk in 1-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, until hot.
Stir in cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted - 21.2408
Bean And Cheese Enchiladas
Stir together beans, onions, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, seasonings and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place... - 37.8596
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 33.0465
Spread about 1 teaspoon refried beans on each chip.
Top with 1 teaspoon cheese and a thin slice of olive or jalapeno pepper.
Place eight on paper plate or paper towel, heat in Radarange oven 30 seconds, or until cheese is melted. - 21.6965
Easy Nachos are simply yummy. Easy Nachos gets its taste from cheese and tortilla chips. Easy Nachos is loved by many across the world. - 27.4928
Cheesy Meaty Delight
For all the cheese lovers this video is a must watch. The combination of various cheese varieties with delicious hamburger meat makes a great dish. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 92.3004
Pepperoni Cheese Quesadillas
Fry the pepperoni in a 12 skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until browned.
Remove from skillet.
Wash and dry the skillet.
Spread refried beans over 4 tortillas on 1 or 2 baking sheets.
Sprinkle with onion and half the shredded cheese.
Sprinkle... - 40.6113
Quick Bean Quesadillas
Meatless quesadillas are a snap with five ingredients you probably have on hand. - 33.0381
Layered Bean Dip
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl and blend well.
Combine the refried beans and salsa in another bowl and mix well, adjusting amount of salsa if necessary to achieve a spreadable consistency.
Layer half the cream cheese mixture in a... - 33.0641
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.9998
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 42.2043
How To Make Huevos Rancheros
Huevos rancheros are a great addition to any brunch! They are incredibly delicious and pretty nutritious – lots of protein in the beans and eggs. All of these ingredients taste really good together. Give these a try. You will be pleasantly surprised! - 94.2938
Cheesy Bean Dip
In saucepan soften onion in milk.
Add beans, cheese, and peppers.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Pour into small chafing dish.
Keep warm over candle or chafing dish burner. (Thin with more milk, if necessary.)
Serve with chips.
Makes 2 cups - 30.0968
Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
To make the sauce - finely chop the onions, drain and finely chop the chilies.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, then mix the onions, chilies and tomatoes with the lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the beans and... - 33.3402
Mash avocado and blend with lime juice and garlic salt.
Line four plates with outer lettuce leaves; then finely shred remaining lettuce and mound on plates.
Heat beans until they start to bubble.
Arrange a crisp tortilla atop greens and spoon over hot... - 37.7762
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.9543
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 36.0046
Spicy Bean Dip
Spicy Bean Dip is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare beans recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 34.7498
Peppy Bean Dip
Blend together refried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapefio peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 27.9895
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 135.105
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown beef and drain.
Add 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce and 1 cup refried beans to meat.
Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds, to soften.
Spread a spoonful of sauce on each tortilla and top with meat mixture and cheese.
Roll tortillas... - 29.3279
Eggs With Black Beans & Plantains
Prepare Red Chile Puree; set aside.
Prepare Refried Black Beans and Fried Plantains.
Spoon beans equally onto 8 warm plates and top each portion with an egg; arrange plantains alongside.
Spoon chile puree over eggs; then sprinkle with cheese.
Offer lime... - 31.9553
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 35.434
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.9379
South Of The Border Bundles
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut cheese into 6 sticks. In a mixing bowl stir together beans, 1/2 cup green onions, chili peppers, and chili powder.
Remove 1 tortilla from foil.
Spread tortilla with about 1/2... - 37.6521
1. Place tortillas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn once and watch closely to prevent burning.
2. Assemble tostada by placing tortilla on a plate, spread with 1/3 cup refried beans, top with lettuce, onions, tomatoes,... - 26.1605
Beef & Bean Burritos
Cook and stir beef and onion in skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salt. Cover and simmer 10 minutes; keep warm. Place beans in another skillet and heat through; keep warm. Serve meat... - 30.6797
Chili Bean Canape
Chili Bean Canape is quite a healthy blend of peppers, beans and cheese. This yummy delicacy is pretty easy to prepare and takes just a matter of a few minutes for the preparation part. - 28.87
Beef & Bean Burrito
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir beef often until well browned.
Pour off and discard fat.
Add tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix, or more to taste; cook, uncovered, stirring often, until most of the liquid has cooked away, about 5... - 39.5958
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.2369
Yankee Bean Dip
Brown ground beef and chopped onion.
Drain off fat.
Add spices, beans, chilies and picante sauce.
Heat thoroughly (either in a pot on a burner or in a crock-pot).
Add in 1 pound Cheddar cheese and stir into mixture.
Top with remaining cheese. - 32.1925
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 121.388
Black Bean Soup
1. Heat a pan, add bacon and brown.
2. Add onions, celery, red peppers, green onions and garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add th black beans.
5. Add the thyme, black pepper, salt and cumin and... - 115.286
Heat tortillas on a hot griddle, 30 seconds per side.
Spread the beans down the center of each tortilla.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Fold tortilla over the filling to completely enclose it.
Place in a oven-proof dish and bake in a 350° oven for 20... - 36.7187
Heat beans until hot; spread muffin halves with beans.
Sprinkle cheese over beans; arrange tomatoes on cheese.
Heat water (1 1/2 to 2 inches) to boiling; reduce to simmer.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; holding cup close to water's surface, slip... - 34.229
For each tostada, spread a layer of shredded lettuce over a dinner plate.
Add a fried tortilla.
Spread with about 3 to 4 tablespoons hot refried beans, sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese, cover with 2 or 3 tablespoons meat, top with 1/4 to 1/2 cup more... - 32.7263
1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, ketchup, cheese, chiles and hot pepper sauce. Cook on medium heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in sour cream; heat gently until warmed. Do not boil. - 24.728
Fiesta Ranch Bean Dip
Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan until well blended.
Warm over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Pour into serving bowl; top with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.3617
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 38.3902
Mexican Bean Burritos
A fabulous vegetarian bite that's deliciously healthy as well as fun to eat. The bean and vegetable mixture has a great spicy kick. - 107.556
Burritos With Cheese
1. Crumble pork sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in tomato, chili powder, lemon juice, garlic,... - 29.4381
Mexican Stuffed Cheese
Remove wax coating or rind from cheese with vegetable peeler.
If cheese is round, cut a thin slice from bottom to make a flat surface.
With a grapefruit knife and spoon, hollow out cheese, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve scooped out cheese and... - 43.0797
Arroz Con Frijoles
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a baking dish and generously grease it with butter.
3. Spoon in a layer of rice.
4. Top it with a layer of beans.
5. Add a dollop of cream.
6. Then, place cheese slices, and pepper slices on top.
7.... - 40.1371
Hot Cheese And Bacon Dip
1. In a pan brown and drain bacon and set aside.
2. In slow cooker mix remaining ingredients and cook on Low for 1 hour with cover with occasional stirring occasionally such that cheese melts and stir in bacon.
3. Serve with fruit slices or... - 36.0819
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.4795
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 108.414