- » Refried Bean Can
Refried Bean Can Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refried bean can recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refried bean can recipes.
Hot Refried Bean Dip
This Hot Refried Bean Dip surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of beans and beef, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Hot Refried Bean Dip for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 35.5859
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 24.4018
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 30.3084
Low Fat Refried Beans
Heat liquid Butter Buds in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add chopped onion and cook until soft.
Add pinto beans; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, salsa, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more... - 34.9807
Refried Bean Fondue
Refried Bean Fondue has a refreshing taste. The cheese with beans gives the Refried Bean Fondue a different taste. Refried Bean Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 25.9613
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 119.949
Spicy Refried Beans
When you have unexpected friends coming up at your door during dinner time, then this mildly spiced and wholly satisfying bean dish will be enough to fill them up. This meat-free delight barely takes any time to make and makes for a zesty dinner fare. Tune... - 94.7297
1) In a bowl add refried beans, jalapenos and garlic powder.
2) Heat in microwave.
3) Wrap lightly with plastic wrap.
4) Stir beans occasionally while heating for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve warm. - 30.8082
Refried Bean Roll Ups
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Mix beans, salsa and chili powder in saucepan.
Heat over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally,... - 33.3962
Steak With Refried Beans
1. Cut beef into serving pieces. Prepare instant meat marinade as directed on envelope except — stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper sauce. Marinate steak as directed on envelope, using baking dish, I2x71/2X2 inches.
2. Cover steak tightly... - 30.1703
Refried Bean Dip
Drain and chop the chilies.
Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the cheese starts to melt. - 21.9985
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.5814
Betty's Semi-homemade Refried Beans
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Semi-Homemade Refried Beans. This recipe dresses up canned pinto beans to make an excellent side dish for a Mexican dinner. - 0
Refried Black Beans
Cook and stir onion, jalapeno chilies and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mash beans.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes. - 35.3145
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 27.6714
Refried Bean Bake
Mix beans, onion, green pepper, eggs, 3/4 cup of the cheese, the chili powder and garlic powder.
Pour into ungreased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cook uncovered in 350° oven until hot and firm, about 30 minutes.
Heat salsa,... - 30.8539
Microwave (high) bacon 2-2 1/2 minutes in 10" glass baking dish.
Stir in beans and hot sauce.
Spread evenly in dish.
Top with grated cheese and chips.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Cheese should be evenly melted - 25.5685
1. In a 10-€ glass baking dish, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until done.
2. Add beans and hot sauce. Toss it well.
3. Pour it on a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese and chips.
5. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes... - 34.3639
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
1. Follow Beans and Rice recipe, step 1, using 1 tablespoon oil.
2. Reduce the heat to low and add the beans, 1/2 cup at a time, each time mashing them with the back of a wooden spoon. In between the beans, add water or stock, slowly, stirring often until the... - 28.3333
Extra Spicy Refried Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes, And Lime
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, over medium heat heat refried beans.
2. Stirring in jalapeno, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder, reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
3. In a salad bowl toss lettuce and tomatoes to combine, season... - 38.1025
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 42.5113
Refried Bean Roll-ups
Tired of tacos? Roll up seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas for an exciting change of pace. - 30.3821
Cheesy Refried Bean Burritos
In center of a sheet of aluminum foil place a damp paper towel.
Stack tortillas on paper towel.
Cover stack with another damp paper towel; seal foil.
Bake at 250° for 10 minutes.
Saute 1/2 cup onion in hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5... - 42.0939
Taco Pie With Refried Beans
Crush taco chips in paper or plastic bag, using a rolling pin to lightly go over chips 2 or 3 times.
Place in pie plate.
Press refried beans against taco chips, using a wooden spoon, to form a shell.
Brown ground beef in a mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 5... - 45.7292
In large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and saute about 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add garlic and saute another 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain beans well, reserving liquid.
Put beans in shallow bowl and mash with a potato masher or... - 37.8153
Microwave bacon on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes in 10 inch glass baking dish.
Stir in beans and hot sauce.
Spread evenly in dish.
Top with cheese and chips.
Micro wave on HIGH 2-3 minutes, cheese should be evenly melted. - 28.2706
Wash beans and place in a large pot.
Cover beans with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, uncovered.
Add more water, if necessary, and stir beans occasionally.
Beans can be prepared the day before... - 34.3888
Refried Beans Burrito
Full of protein all the way! No argument on that front! Teamed with some spicy hot sauce and loads of cheese wrapped in a tortilla! A poorly made video with no sense of style! Not a video that you would watch with enthusiasm. - 66.2925
Bacon Refried Beans
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH. Lay strips of bacon on grill.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp. Set aside bacon; reserve bacon... - 30.4439
Cheesy Refried Beans
Preheat oven to 450°.
Saute bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 minutes.
Add onion and oil; cook until caramelized, 9 minutes.
Stir in jalapeno and garlic, cook 1 minute, then finish with lime juice.
Puree onion mixture with all but 1 cup of... - 38.3298
Pork And Refried Bean Enchiladas
Combine filling ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover; microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring after half the time.
Microwave butter at High 60 seconds in 1 1/2-qt casserole until melted.
Stir in flour and... - 44.227
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.3931
Chicken Coriander Tostada With Refried Beans
Preheat the broiler.
Broil the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through but not dry.
Leaving the broiler on, remove the chicken, cut off and discard the skin, and keep the breasts warm.
If you are using canned pinto beans,... - 40.4088
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 27.2111
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 110.348
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Empanadas With Refried Beans
PREPARATION drain beans.
Reserve liquid; melt butter in skillet; add drained beans; heat.
Mash with potato masher; add liquid from beans, gradually cook until all butter is absorbed and mixture thickens, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Reserve... - 42.4134
Lean Retried Blackbeans
1. In a wide frying pan (preferably nonstick), combine onion, garlic, and 3/4 cup (180 ml) of the broth. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates and onion begins to brown. To deglaze pan, add 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water... - 20.8255
Frijoles Refritos is the original mexican refired beans recipe. Cooked with kidney or mexican beans, these are prepared with added green pepper, onions and spiced with garlic and chili. Flavored with broth, they can be served with tortillas or enchiladas. - 33.8251
Quick Frijoles Refritos
Empty beans into a heavy saucepan and partially mash with a spoon.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, chilli powder and water.
Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened (takes about 20 minutes over medium high heat, but it's better to cook more slowly over... - 34.1131
Rolled Tortilla Dippers
Work with 1 tortilla at a time, keeping remaining tortillas covered.
Spread 1 tablespoon refried beans slightly off-center of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin at both ends.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese over beans.
Roll up tortilla tightly, jellyroll... - 34.2704
Place flour in large mixer bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles course crumbs.
Gradually add water, kneading dough until smooth.
Add chiles; mix well.
Form dough into 16 small balls; flatten to form a patty.
Heat... - 31.6111
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.198
Layered Bean Dip
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl and blend well.
Combine the refried beans and salsa in another bowl and mix well, adjusting amount of salsa if necessary to achieve a spreadable consistency.
Layer half the cream cheese mixture in a... - 32.8466
Spicy Bean Dip
Spicy Bean Dip is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare beans recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 34.5258
Spread about 1 teaspoon refried beans on each chip.
Top with 1 teaspoon cheese and a thin slice of olive or jalapeno pepper.
Place eight on paper plate or paper towel, heat in Radarange oven 30 seconds, or until cheese is melted. - 21.472
Burrito Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Burrito Casserole! - 37.6073
Pepperoni Cheese Quesadillas
Fry the pepperoni in a 12 skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until browned.
Remove from skillet.
Wash and dry the skillet.
Spread refried beans over 4 tortillas on 1 or 2 baking sheets.
Sprinkle with onion and half the shredded cheese.
Sprinkle... - 40.3955
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 47.2557
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.8459
If Mexican is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to give this Mexican Platter a try. Cheese, sour crea, avocados, black olive combines so deliciously to brew this Mexican platter. Try this dish for your mexican party! - 35.3198
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 104.407
Fiesta Ranch Bean Dip
Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan until well blended.
Warm over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Pour into serving bowl; top with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.1564
Betty's Family Favorite Chili With Bean
Take the stress out of your weeknight dinner meals with this quick and easy chili recipe. Betty's one-of-it's-kind-of chili with beans is healthy, comfy and is ready in a hurry. Tune into the video and you will know how simple this preparation really is. With... - 117.332
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.7796
Chili Bean Canape
Chili Bean Canape is quite a healthy blend of peppers, beans and cheese. This yummy delicacy is pretty easy to prepare and takes just a matter of a few minutes for the preparation part. - 28.6481
Cheesy Bean Dip
In saucepan soften onion in milk.
Add beans, cheese, and peppers.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Pour into small chafing dish.
Keep warm over candle or chafing dish burner. (Thin with more milk, if necessary.)
Serve with chips.
Makes 2 cups - 29.8869
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.2564
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 25.136
Mexican Bean Dip
Heat beans and milk in 1-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, until hot.
Stir in cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted - 21.031
Black Bean Soup
1. Heat a pan, add bacon and brown.
2. Add onions, celery, red peppers, green onions and garlic and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add th black beans.
5. Add the thyme, black pepper, salt and cumin and... - 115.02
Cheese And Bean Burritos
Spread tortillas with refried beans, then sprinkle with cheese and lettuce, if using.
Fold envelope fashion.
Microwave until hot and cheese melts, about 30 seconds.
Serve as desired. - 27.9695
Beefy Bean Burrito Sandwiches
In a medium skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce till well combined.
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Unwrap... - 44.5342
Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
To make the sauce - finely chop the onions, drain and finely chop the chilies.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, then mix the onions, chilies and tomatoes with the lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the beans and... - 33.1152
1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, ketchup, cheese, chiles and hot pepper sauce. Cook on medium heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in sour cream; heat gently until warmed. Do not boil. - 24.5251
Yankee Bean Dip
Brown ground beef and chopped onion.
Drain off fat.
Add spices, beans, chilies and picante sauce.
Heat thoroughly (either in a pot on a burner or in a crock-pot).
Add in 1 pound Cheddar cheese and stir into mixture.
Top with remaining cheese. - 31.9697
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 35.7889
South Of The Border Bundles
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut cheese into 6 sticks. In a mixing bowl stir together beans, 1/2 cup green onions, chili peppers, and chili powder.
Remove 1 tortilla from foil.
Spread tortilla with about 1/2... - 37.4216
Peppy Bean Dip
Blend together refried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapefio peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 27.7682
Five Bean Soup
In a Dutch oven cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in chicken broth, refried beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, navy beans, beer, lima beans, chili peppers, paprika, chili powder, mustard, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 47.2737
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir beans and chilies often until bubbling, 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs to blend with 3 tablespoons salsa and chopped cilantro.
Push beans to 1 side of the pan; pour egg mixture into cleared area and... - 31.972
South Texas Layered Dip
Spread refried beans on bottom of casserole dish.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread on top of beans.
Spread with picante; mix avocados with lemon or lime juice and spread over picante; layer tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives.
Cover, chill, and... - 36.4715
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.7356
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 35.2295
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 49.0762
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 37.5133
Chicken And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C
2. In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoon of the oil.
3. Add the onions, peppers, chopped chilli and coriander stalks and half the garlic. Saute for 10 minutes until soft.
4. Stirring in 2 teaspoon ground... - 42.9787
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.0337
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
Double-layer Beef And Bean Tacos
These two-shelled tacos are fun to make and very tempting. The ground beef and refried beans give an amazing flavor to the tacos. Kids will really enjoy this meal and will love helping you put them together! - 106.362
Beef & Bean Burrito
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir beef often until well browned.
Pour off and discard fat.
Add tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix, or more to taste; cook, uncovered, stirring often, until most of the liquid has cooked away, about 5... - 39.3849
Bean And Cheese Enchiladas
Stir together beans, onions, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, seasonings and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place... - 37.6539
Heat beans until hot; spread muffin halves with beans.
Sprinkle cheese over beans; arrange tomatoes on cheese.
Heat water (1 1/2 to 2 inches) to boiling; reduce to simmer.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; holding cup close to water's surface, slip... - 34.0093
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add onion and stir to bring cooked meat to inside of casserole.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; drain off... - 42.6733
Beef & Bean Burritos
Cook and stir beef and onion in skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salt. Cover and simmer 10 minutes; keep warm. Place beans in another skillet and heat through; keep warm. Serve meat... - 32.1405
South Of The Border Pizza
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place pita rounds on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray, overlapping slightly.
Bake pita rounds at 400° for 8 minutes or until crisp, turning after 4 minutes.
Let cool slightly on a wire rack.
Combine beans and chiles in a... - 40.4296
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.3175
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 38.185
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 0
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
In a wide frying pan, crumble in ground beef and add onion.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is limp.
Stir in beans, salt, garlic powder, taco sauce, and quartered olives; heat until bubbly.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Heat enchilada... - 40.1331
What can be better than a ten-minute tostada? A great party item to lay out and let your guests pick their own toppings! Helps with the fussy eaters and also saves helps present something a little different from the usual. If you’re making this for a meal... - 107.857