- » Refried Bean
Refried Bean Recipes
Refried beans, also known as Frijoles refritos in Spanish, are a main course preparation of beans that form a part of the traditional Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisines. It is mostly cooked with Pinto beans, but this ... More »
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 119.949
Spicy Refried Beans
Look at this excellent video that shares a recipe to make homemade spicy refried beans that can be used in a variety of Mexican recipes. The video is nicely presented and shares simple tips too. See the video, prepare your own refried beans to flavor your... - 92.2199
Refried Black Beans
1. Take a slow cooker and add beans, chili powder, onions, garlic, cumin, water and salt.
2. Cook the ingredients for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH, until beans are tender.
3. Once done, drain the beans. Take ½ of the cooked beans and mash in a food processor or... - 46.8764
Refried Beans With Rice
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Saute onion and garlic in it for 3 minutes.
3. Add next 5 ingredients.
4. Cook and stir over low heat for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with parsley.
6. Serve refried beans over hot rice. - 45.6388
Pork And Refried Bean Enchiladas
Combine filling ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover; microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring after half the time.
Microwave butter at High 60 seconds in 1 1/2-qt casserole until melted.
Stir in flour and... - 44.227
Refried Black Beans
To cook the beans, place them in a heavy pot with enough water to cover by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain and rinse the beans and return them to the pot along with the scallions,... - 43.4036
Chicken Coriander Tostada With Refried Beans
Preheat the broiler.
Broil the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through but not dry.
Leaving the broiler on, remove the chicken, cut off and discard the skin, and keep the breasts warm.
If you are using canned pinto beans,... - 40.4088
Frijoles Refritos Con Queso Refried Beans With Cheese
1) Take the beans and mash them.
2) Add in butter, chili powder, paprika, salt and Worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown beans in it.
4) Top with cheese and take off the beans from heat.
5) Allow the cheese to... - 40.1995
Cheesy Refried Beans
Preheat oven to 450°.
Saute bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 minutes.
Add onion and oil; cook until caramelized, 9 minutes.
Stir in jalapeno and garlic, cook 1 minute, then finish with lime juice.
Puree onion mixture with all but 1 cup of... - 38.3298
1) Drain cooking liquid from pinto beans, reserving for later use.
2) Attach metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and cut onion in it into 1-inch pieces.
3) Pulse it on/off until finely minced.
4) Process half of the cooked beans in... - 38.2805
In large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and saute about 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add garlic and saute another 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain beans well, reserving liquid.
Put beans in shallow bowl and mash with a potato masher or... - 37.8153
Its just a video with the steps show with no audio! The captions are there across the video so that the user is left to assume the rest and comprehend the rest! A distasteful video with poor quality presentation. - 36.7283
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.5759
Refried Black Beans
Cook and stir onion, jalapeno chilies and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mash beans.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes. - 35.3145
Wash beans and place in a large pot.
Cover beans with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, uncovered.
Add more water, if necessary, and stir beans occasionally.
Beans can be prepared the day before... - 34.3888
1. In a 10-€ glass baking dish, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until done.
2. Add beans and hot sauce. Toss it well.
3. Pour it on a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese and chips.
5. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes... - 34.3639
Quick Frijoles Refritos
Empty beans into a heavy saucepan and partially mash with a spoon.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, chilli powder and water.
Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened (takes about 20 minutes over medium high heat, but it's better to cook more slowly over... - 34.1131
Refried Bean Roll Ups
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Mix beans, salsa and chili powder in saucepan.
Heat over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally,... - 33.3962
Turn into large bowl; cover with 6 cups cold water.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Next day, turn beans and liquid into a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, and simmer, covered, about 1-1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain beans,... - 32.8532
Authentic refried Beans With Bacon
Rinse beans and place in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water and soak at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
Place beans and onion in a 3-quart pan and add enough water to cover by 1 inch; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans... - 31.2279
Thoroughly wash and drain beans; discard any foreign material.
Combine beans in a 3-quart pan with water and onions.
Soak in cold water overnight or bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat for 1 hour.
Return to heat, bring to a boil, then cover and... - 31.0002
Refried Bean Bake
Mix beans, onion, green pepper, eggs, 3/4 cup of the cheese, the chili powder and garlic powder.
Pour into ungreased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cook uncovered in 350° oven until hot and firm, about 30 minutes.
Heat salsa,... - 30.8539
1) In a bowl add refried beans, jalapenos and garlic powder.
2) Heat in microwave.
3) Wrap lightly with plastic wrap.
4) Stir beans occasionally while heating for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve warm. - 30.8082
Bacon Refried Beans
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH. Lay strips of bacon on grill.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp. Set aside bacon; reserve bacon... - 30.4439
Refried Bean Roll-ups
Tired of tacos? Roll up seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas for an exciting change of pace. - 30.3821
Steak With Refried Beans
1. Cut beef into serving pieces. Prepare instant meat marinade as directed on envelope except — stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper sauce. Marinate steak as directed on envelope, using baking dish, I2x71/2X2 inches.
2. Cover steak tightly... - 30.1703
Heat water, beans, onion and garlic to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add just enough water to cover beans; add salt.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until... - 28.4759
1. Follow Beans and Rice recipe, step 1, using 1 tablespoon oil.
2. Reduce the heat to low and add the beans, 1/2 cup at a time, each time mashing them with the back of a wooden spoon. In between the beans, add water or stock, slowly, stirring often until the... - 28.3333
Microwave bacon on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes in 10 inch glass baking dish.
Stir in beans and hot sauce.
Spread evenly in dish.
Top with cheese and chips.
Micro wave on HIGH 2-3 minutes, cheese should be evenly melted. - 28.2706
Measure the beans and water into a large saucepan and place over a high heat.
Bring the water to the boil, cover the pan, turn off the heat and let the beans soak for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the onions to the beans.
Bring the liquid to a boil again, then reduce the... - 26.5236
Refried Bean Fondue
Refried Bean Fondue has a refreshing taste. The cheese with beans gives the Refried Bean Fondue a different taste. Refried Bean Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 25.9613
Microwave (high) bacon 2-2 1/2 minutes in 10" glass baking dish.
Stir in beans and hot sauce.
Spread evenly in dish.
Top with grated cheese and chips.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Cheese should be evenly melted - 25.5685
Creamy Refried Beans
1. In a large pot, combine the pinto beans, halved onion and garlic and oregano sprigs. Add cold water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the pinto beans are completely tender, about 45 minutes.... - 23.5917
Lean Retried Blackbeans
1. In a wide frying pan (preferably nonstick), combine onion, garlic, and 3/4 cup (180 ml) of the broth. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates and onion begins to brown. To deglaze pan, add 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water... - 20.8255
1. Add Mexican Spice Mix to drained, cooked pinto beans, and 1 cup reserved bean liquid.
2 Cook for 20 minutes.
3. Mash with an electric mixer or potato masher. Add more water, if necessary. - 20.7465
Homemade refried Beans
Mash beans well in a bowl; stir in enough bacon drippings to taste and mix well.
Cook in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and the drippings are absorbed. - 15.4324
Betty's Semi-homemade Refried Beans
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Semi-Homemade Refried Beans. This recipe dresses up canned pinto beans to make an excellent side dish for a Mexican dinner. - 0
Refried Bean Recipes By Category