- » Refreshing Lime Salad
Refreshing Lime Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of refreshing lime salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for refreshing lime salad recipes.
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add lemon juice and pineapple.
Blend in cottage cheese.Let mixture thicken; stir well.
Pour into 9 x 9 inch dish or individual molds.
Gar nish with cherries and nuts.
Chill. - 28.7744
Refreshing Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
In a glass bowl, arrange a bed of spinach and lettuce.
Nestle fruit and ham on top.
When ready to serve only, pour raspberry dressing over salad. - 30.478
Refreshing Pineapple Salsa
For a working mother and wife like you, quick and simple recipes come as a fresh breath of life. We have a video, showing pineapple salsa which is just right for cooking on a busy weeknight. Make this quick salsa and serve it with some main course of your... - 129.234
Lime Fruit Salad In A Mold
Lime fruit salad in mold is a fruit and gelatin salad. Combined together with fruits like pineapple, cherries, grapes and pears, the lime fruit salad is chilled and served. Delicious and refreshing, this lime fruit salad in mold is a summer favorite at our... - 35.1679
Lime Cucumber Salad
The lime and cucumber salad is a zesty and refreshing salad made with lime gelatin and cucumbers along with sour cream. Combined together with vinegar and onion, the lime cucumber dressing is chilled and and served on lettuce bed. - 38.5712
Grilled Goat Cheese And Seafood Salad With Mango Lime Dressing
This recipe for a grilled goat cheese and seafood salad makes for a great and refreshing lunch for a summer party. Dressed with a mango lime dressing, this salad as a light yet flavorful taste with the sublteness of goat cheese. Garnished with fresh parley,... - 35.1077
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 124.052
Tangy Corn And Lima Beans Salad
1. Cook the corn in a large saucepan of water until tender, about 8 minutes (less if the corn is very young and fresh); do not overcook. Drain and refresh at once under cold running water for 2 to 3 minutes to stop the cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. In... - 33.481
Guanajuato Style Bean Salad
1. Place chickpeas and black and pinto beans in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Boil, steam or microwave green beans until just tender, drain and refresh under cold running water. Add cooked fresh beans, tomatoes, chilies and onion to bowl and toss to... - 35.8962
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 42.6152
Bean And Chickpea Salad
Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to the boil.
Add chickpeas, boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then cook over moderate heat for 1 hour or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Plunge beans in a saucepan of boiling water.
When water returns... - 36.9372
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 49.022
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 143.498
Green Pea And Swiss Cheese Salad
Shell peas and place in a saucepan.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cook 7-10 minutes or until tender.
Drain peas and refresh in cold water to set the color.
Put into a bowl and add the lemon or lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add the celery, cheese,... - 36.8657
Tarragon Salad Dressing
We all know that to make a perfect salad you have to have a great homemade salad dressing recipe. Tarragon Salad dressing is a refreshing dressing that will make your salad irresistible. Made with fresh tarragon and dijon mustard, its bold flavor will be a... - 89.4334
Shrimp And Carambola Salad In Avocado Boat
The shrimp and carambola salad is a refreshing main course salad that is juicy and filling. Prepared with vegetables, macaroni, shrimp, and fruits along with a dressing of mayonnaise and mustard, the shrimp and carambola salad is best served in avocado boats. - 33.1801
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 139.336
Laab Gai (thai Chicken Salad)
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video. - 118.914
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 38.6024
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 32.6698
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage cheese salad recipes have become some of my favorite salad recipes for the summer and just about anytime of year. This weeks recipes is another take on the cottage cheese salad. This is my Southwestern Cottage Cheese Salad recipe! It's cooling and... - 132.41
Raw Jersey Corn Salad
Summer Corn Salad is an essence of summer. Sweet fresh corn and light flavors is a welcome alternative to corn on the cob. The vinegar dressing in the raw corn salad brings out the sweetness in the corn without overpowering it and the red onion, peppers and... - 127.566
Roasted Asparagus And Tomato Thai Salad
1. Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain, then refresh in cold running water.
2. Place the vegetables in a large roasting tin. Add the ginger and lime leaves, drizzle over 4 tbsp of the oil, season, stir... - 39.4824
Orange Sherbet Salad
In small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add orange juice and sherbet; blend until sherbet is melted and mixture is smooth.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in oranges.
Pour into oiled 1-quart mold or 8-inch square... - 31.6188
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 43.0859
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 112.228
Salmon Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place fresh salmon in a colander and rinse well under cold water
2. Make sure to remove any small bones found in the fillets.
3. In a large skillet or kettle, combine the stock with the water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.... - 45.5071
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Tomato salad can be prepared with both peeled and unpeeled tomatoes. If unpeeled tomatoes are to be used then wash tomatoes and pat them dry.
2) If you want to peel the tomatoes and then use in salad then, take a saucepan and boil about 2... - 46.3604
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to created a unique, refreshing summer salad/side dish with tomatoes, basil, Italian bread and more. This is a perfect salad for summer when the vegetables are in season and very sweet. This salad is not only delicious... - 140.76
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, immerse a steel colander holding the broccoli for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove the colander from the boiling water and refresh the broccoli under tap water and leave to drain.
3. In a cast... - 36.0126
Sauteed Mixed Sprouts
1. Blanch the sprouts in a metal colander immersed in boiling salted water for 30 seconds
2. Remove the colander from the boiling water and refresh the sprouts under running tap water and leave to drain.
1. In a wok or deep... - 36.5029
Mushrooms And Baby Onions In Red Wine
GETTING READY 1) Peel the onions and leave them whole. 2) In boiling salted water, blanch the onions for 2-3 minutes and then refresh and drain. ... - 34.6658
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 125.865
Thai Inspired Dinner
If you are planning to grill some chicken then try this Thai inspired recipe! The chicken is marinated in a very simple marinade of fresh cilantro, lemon grass, lime, chilies and garlic, and fish sauce, and coconut, which gives the chicken and it an... - 102.138
Thai Grilled Chicken
Chicken is the most useful and versatile ingredient in one's kitchen. If you want to make something especial with the chicken, grilled chicken is the best alternative. Serve the dish with papaya salad. The taste will be awesome. - 113.174
Mixed Fruit Mold
This mixed fruit mold is a dessert fruit mold that can be served as a refreshing and savory end to a family meal. Prepared with mixed fruits, flaored gelatin and carbonated lime beverage, the fruit mold is chilled and served on salad greens. It is a perfect... - 31.9634
Cucumber Cabbage Mold
The cucumber cabbage mold is a simple vegetable mold made with lime gelatin. Tangy with horseradish for taste, the cucumber cabbage mold is flavorful and refreshing. Served between the courses, it is an excellent palate cleanser. - 41.4895
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 126.321