- » Reeses Peanut Butter
Reeses Peanut Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of reeses peanut butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for reeses peanut butter recipes.
Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert - Part 1 Base
How about keeping those carbs away from your desserts? The host of lowcarb4life is making a Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert Base in this video. She is making the base with peanut butter cookies made with 4 simple ingredients. These are low in carbs... - 95.2844
Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert - Part 2 Topping
In this Low Carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Dessert - Part 2 Topping, chef is showing the cool whip topping recipe made with homemade heavy cream. She tops it with 3 layers, firstly with cool whip, secondly with chocolate pudding which she showed in the first... - 94.4061
Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
This delicious peanut and chocolate candy is quite a rage among kids and adults alike. To recreate this yummy candy magic in your kitchen, follow Todd Wilbur's recipe of the same. This recipe is so simple that you won't think twice before recreating it again... - 69.0107
Gluten Free Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Remove the bowl from microwave, add in the confectioner sugar, brown sugar and... - 0
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups Like Reese's
1. Place the peanut butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through until smooth.
3. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the melted chocolate into... - 118.431
Reese Cup Cookies
1)Unwrap 18-24 miniature Reese Cups and place them in the freezer.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3)Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4)Place about a 1 inch ball of peanut butter cookie dough into each muffin... - 27.7934
Raw Food - Peanut Butter Cups
There are two special ingredients that make it taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, so if you’ve had impostors before, this is the real deal. Just be sure to keep it cool with these guys… too much chocolate is… well… too much chocolate! Take a... - 133.309
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking soda, cocoa, salt to the creamed mixture, also add peanut butter chips and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons... - 44.4377
Peanut Butter Tart Cookies
This Peanut Butter Tart Cookies is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy it as a snack, the Peanut Butter Tart Cookies is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 30.6186
Peanut Butter Brownies
Cream butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour and baking soda; add alternately with chocolate syrup to creamed mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips.
Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan; bake at 350°F. for 30-35... - 34.1563
Peanut Butter And Milk Chocolate Chip Cattails
Stir together milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Place sheet of wax paper on tray or counter top.
Finely chop 1 cup chip mixture in food processor or by hand; place on wax paper.
Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
Place remaining 1 cup chip... - 33.0906
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail Deluxe
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? This luscious cocktail tastes just like the real thing with Godiva and peanut-infused Tuaca. And it’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter but suffers with arachibutyrophobia (the fear of peanut... - 122.457
Homemade Peanut Butter Pie
If you aren’t too much fond of peanut butter, then this recipe is not meant for you. Creamy, sweet and luscious, this peanut butter pie is a real treat and real simple to make. All you have to do is to stream into the recipe video and get baking this... - 105.641
Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprints
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Separate ½ cup peanut butter chips and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until... - 47.7066
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add egg, whipping cream, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt.
Add to peanut butter mixture; stir well.
Stir in peanuts.
Roll dough into 1/4" balls.
Press dough into... - 45.2598
Double Decker Fudge
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and... - 40.0316
Baked Saltine Crackers
Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil; spray with Pam.
Lay out saltine crackers.
In a saucepan, melt butter and sugar.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Pour over saltines.
Bake at 400° for 7 minutes.
Take out of oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate... - 33.5806
Ken makes holiday cookies using a ready made cookie mix! All mixed in and the cookies are ready the be baked! Kids are gonna love these yummies! Watch the video for more! - 103.942
Reeses Peanut Butter Recipes By Category
Reeses Peanut Butter Dish: