- » Reduced Fat Cake
Reduced Fat Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of reduced fat cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for reduced fat cake recipes.
Diet Cup Cakes With Fat Free Icing
Attention all the weight watchers! Here's a great cup cake recipe that is low on fat and is prepared with minimum ingredients. Watch the chef churn out these amazing cup cakes which are prepared without any oil or eggs. - 92.0176
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 35.2057
Low Fat Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cereal, zwieback crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar in food processor or blender; process until fine crumbs form.
Gradually add water and margarine; process until... - 46.3476
Rice Cake Melts
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2. Take a baking sheet(nonstick) and arrange the rice cakes on it.
3. Place ¼ of the cheese along with the tomato halves on each of them.
4. Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 2... - 41.3801
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Apple Coffee Cake
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 50.3527
Chocolate Mocha Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 9- or 10-inch tube pan, spray with PAM and dust with flour, tapping out any extra flour. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl mix the cocoa and coffee with the boiling water.
4. Add the margarine and stir until it... - 49.7922
Orange Almond Cake
1. In a large saucepan, place the oranges and cover them with water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer oranges for 30 minutes.
2. When cooked, remove from water and cool.
3. Chop oranges with the peel, discarding piths and seeds.
4.... - 46.5092
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 45.6973
Tropical Ice Box Cake
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Measure 1/2 cup pineapple; reserve remaining pineapple for another use. Combine 1/2 cup pineapple, banana, and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Combine cornstarch and reserved 1 tablespoon pineapple juice; add to... - 29.5842
A low fat easy and yummy dessert. Uses instant pudding and food cake.
Nutrition (per serving)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 1g
Sugars 26g... - 35.2801
Orange Sunshine Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
2. Using electric mixer on medium speed, in large mixing bowl beat margarines until combined; gradually add granulated sugar and continue beating until mixture... - 34.9234
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.2288
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 49.2286
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.1066
Hot Crab Cakes With Yogurt Tartar Sauce
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice.
Set the sauce aside.
For the crab cakes-.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute, mustard, yogurt, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
Add the crab, celery... - 40.8848
Pudding Cake Roll
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use 15 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Place the wax paper sheet to line the bottom of the pan.
4) Spray again and place it aside.
5) Use a wax paper sheet or a paper... - 46.5494
Lemon Sauced Cakes
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2-cup glass measure.
Add water; stir until sugar dissolves.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir well.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals, until mixture is clear, thickened, and... - 34.1648
The Littlest Angel Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat 6 individual angel pans of 6 ounces each.
3) To make the cakes, whisk together the hot coffee, cocoa and vanilla in a small bowl. Whisk till the... - 46.1485
Maple Oat Bran Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cakepan heavily with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, stir well combining oat bran, flour, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With a pastry blender cut in... - 49.1143
Cheddar Corn Cakes
1. Pre-heat a oven by setting it to 400°F.
2. Take a small sized nonstick skillet and heat the oil in it.
3. Add the peppers and scallions and cook over medium flame stirring once in a while.
4. Allow it to cook for a minute until the... - 47.1772
Lime And Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Spray only the tight-fitting removable bottom of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan with the nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine the zwieback crumbs and margarine with fingers in a bowl until well blended. Scatter the mixture over the bottom of the... - 42.3978
Black Bean Cakes With Fresh Salsa
Rinse and pick over the beans.
Soak the beans overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans and broth.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
The broth... - 39.3384
All you people who are working hard to stay fit and healthy chef Jenny has an aazing dish dessert for you. No it's not just any other dessert it's the yummy and delicious Diet Cheesecake. Yes a dessert which is low on calories great isn't it. Check out the... - 90.1306
Creamy Cherry Cheesecake
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces. Place the broken crackers in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the... - 38.9354
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 36.0295
Mocha Carrot Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Stir in the carrots, the raisins, and, if desired, the walnuts.
2. Coat a 9-x-13-inch pan with... - 34.9984
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Melt margarine in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over low heat.
Set aside 1 tablespoon margarine.
Add sugar and pecans to margarine in skillet, stirring well.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice.
Discard remaining juice.
Arrange pineapple over sugar... - 41.4637
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 37.6269
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 39.5798
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" springform pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and butter or margarine.
Lightly beat the egg white in a cup.
Add half of the egg white to the bowl;... - 49.2561
Crispy Peach Bake
1. Drain the peaches, reserving the juice, and arrange the peach slices in a shallow ovenproof dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the peach juice, sultanas, cinnamon stick and orange rind in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer,... - 37.4314
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm / 10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake for 45... - 32.8868
Lemon Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place crushed gingersnaps, oats, and butter in a food processor; process until blended. Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and... - 35.7464
Almond Biscotti Cookies
Beat eggs and egg white at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating at high speed.
Add almond extract, and beat 2 additional minutes.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well; stir in... - 44.4728
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 49.3461
Lemon Sauced Cakes
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2-cup glass measure; add water, and stir until sugar dissolves. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute; stir well. Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals, until mixture is clear,... - 30.5783
Winter Wonder Parfaits
1. To make the sauce, combine the orange juice and sugar in a 2-quart pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add the cranberries, and bring to a second boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 9... - 24.3404
Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; dust with 1 tablespoon flour.
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat until well-blended.
Add vanilla, egg whites, and... - 40.9273