- » Red Wine Vinegar
Red Wine Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine vinegar recipes.
If you dig for a fresh, restaurant-like salad at home, then this French style dressing would add a dash of bistro-like flair to your greens. Chef Keith Snow shares an extremely simple vinaigrette dressing that combines shallots and Dijon mustard with red wine... - 108.498
Sautéed Beef Tripe With Red Wine Vinegar
Have you tried the beef tripe? It is one of the lesser known beef cuts which is tasty but less expensive. You will enjoy the recipe, after you try it once. Watch the video to learn how to prepare it. - 94.1605
Eggplant Soup With Red Wine Vinegar
This is a perfect dish for all those moms whose kids do not like eating eggplant. Watch the video to see how the chef combines eggplant with a couple of vegetables and red wine vinegar to make a perfectly tasting soup. A nice recipe, but the chef misses out... - 59.3206
Caesar Salad In Red Wine Vinegar
1) Preparation of the dressing : In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, anchovies and salt and shake thoroughly.
Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) For croutons : In a medium... - 48.4281
Nicoise Salad Using Red Wine Vinegar
Place potatoes in a small pan; add water to cover.
Place over high heat and bring to a boil; boil, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add beans and continue to boil until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced and beans are just tender-crisp to bite (about 6 more... - 47.1074
Red Wine Vinegar Gazpacho
Wash and prepare the vegetables.
Core and coarsely chop tomatoes; save the juice.
Core, seed and coarsely chop peppers.
Peel and coarsely chop onions and shallots.
Peel, seed, and coarsely chop cucumbers.
In a bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, reserved... - 46.3564
Marinara Sauce Using Red Wine Vinegar
1) In a large pot, heat some oil
2) Tip in the garlic, onions, carrot and cook till soft
3) Add the vinegar and lemon juice or wine and bring to a gentle simmer
4) Reduce the flame till the liquid is almost evaporated
5) Chop the canned tomatoes
6) Add... - 46.1262
Zesty French Dressing
1) In jar with tight-fitting lid, place all the ingrediets.
2) Put the lid on tightly and shake to mix well.
3) Place the jar in refrigerator, at least 2 hours, to blend flavors.
4) Strain, to remove onion and garlic.
5) Put the lid and shake well just... - 45.3247
White-wine French Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together all the ingredients.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Stream the vinegar mixture into jar with tight-fitting lid.
4) Secure tightly with the lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5)... - 44.8213
Red Wine Vinegar German Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, celery, parsley, and water in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir after 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while cooking bacon.
Place bacon in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover with paper... - 44.3749
Beef With Shallots And Red Wine Vinegar
1)Pick a small skillet,melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon oil.
2)Pick the fillet and cook on one side and then the other, until it is done to your taste. For medium rare,cook to 120 degrees on meat thermometer.Once done,set aside.
3)Add the... - 43.746
1) In a bowl, place together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, paprika, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture well, until incorporated.
3) Stream the oil slowly until well blended.
4) Mix in the celery... - 43.2541
1) In a jar with airtight lid, pour vinegar and slowly stream in oil.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the vinegar mixture.
3) Put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously until all the ingredients combine well together.
4) Store in refrigerator... - 42.5133
Peperonata Using Red Wine Vinegar
1. In a frying pan, melt butter with olive oil over a moderate heat, add the onions and cook them, for about 10 minutes, until they are soft and lightly browned.
2. Add peppers, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, vinegar,... - 42.1482
Sauerbraten With Red Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the water, vinegar, cloves, bay leaves, salt and brown sugar.
Remove 2 cups to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a 2-gal.resealable plastic bag.
Add the roast; seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for... - 42.107
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes With Red Onion And Red Wine Vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. Add oil to a 16"X12" tray and heat it in the oven for ten minutes
3. Wipe the potatoes and cut into chunks of three quarter inch, leaving the skin on
4. Peal and chop onions into slivers
5. Remove... - 42.0188
Caponata Using Red Wine Vinegar
Cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes.
Dust with the 1 tablespoon salt, and allow to drain in a colander.
Meanwhile, in a little olive oil, saute the celery along with the onion for about 15 minutes; and remove.
Use a large frying pan so that the food won't be... - 39.2754
Gazpacho With Red Wine Vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, cucumber, green pepper, minced garlic, chopped parsley and chives.
Add tomato juice, wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, cayenne; mix together.
Taste and correct seasoning.
Cover bowl and place in the... - 35.841
Shepard's Pie With Red Wine Vinegar
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan over high heat, combine ground beef, onions, carrots, vinegar, and 1/2 cup broth. Stir often until meat is crumbled and carrots are tender when pierced, about 15 minutes. Spoon out and discard any fat.
2.... - 34.3446
Crab Louis With Red Wine Vinegar
1. Hard-cook eggs; drain and refrigerate to chill.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, catchup, chopped green onion, Worcestershire, red-wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate dressing at least 30 minutes.
3. To... - 31.7004
Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
1) Take all the ingredients and mix them.
2) Allow them to chill.
3) Serve the dish in a serving plate. - 31.2769
Red Cabbage With Red Wine Vinegar
Place cabbage in a saucepan with 3cm of boiling water.
Add the vinegar, caraway seeds and nutmeg.
Cover and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Drain well, toss with chives. - 29.717
French Stew With Red Wine Vinegar
Mix ingredients in a large, covered pot.
Bake in 250° degree oven for 6 to 8 hours or in a large crockpot 8 to 10 hours on low.
Allow to cool, and put in freezer container.
To prepare for serving, thaw stew and heat until bubbly in a large pot. - 28.9925
Roasted Vegetables Using Red Wine Vinegar
In 2 pans (10 to 12 by 15 in. each), divide carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, vinegar, and oil evenly; mix well.
Roast uncovered in a 450° oven, stirring often with a wide spatula, until vegetables are browned and browned bits stick to pan, 60 to 70... - 28.7339
French Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
1 In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients together and beat until they are mixed well.
2 In a screw-topped jar, alternatively, put all the ingredients.
3 Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
4 Use as desired. - 28.3524
Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
Red Wine Vinegar Dressing can make a masterpiece out of any salad. It is no wonder that my King's Arm Salad is very popular. You simply have to try this Red Wine Vinegar Dressing ! - 26.9592
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad With Red Wine Vinegar
Place tomatoes, cheese, and basil in serving bowl.
In a separate container, shake the oil and vinegar together until well blended and pour over salad, tossing ingredients to mix.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.892
Russian Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
Simmer tomato juice until reduced to half volume.
In blender, combine all ingredients except dill pickle and blend well.
Add diced dill pickle; blend.
Nice over artichoke hearts. - 26.0019
Red Wine Vinegar Vinaigrette
Whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil.
Add the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the oil is emulsified.
For a tangier dressing, add more vinegar. - 25.3784
Sauteed Mushrooms With Red Wine Vinegar
In 2-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, butter, wine vinegar and garlic salt.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 8 to 10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender; stir after 4 minutes. - 24.4516
Tartar Sauce Using Red Wine Vinegar
Scrape the onion into the mayonnaise.
Add the capers, the chopped pickles, olives, parsley, and red wine vinegar, and mix all ingredients well. - 22.4865
Salad Dressing - Italian Herb Vinaigrette, Ep 44
1. In a medium bowl add in the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning mix, old style mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the dressing over your favorite salad, toss and serve. - 0
Red Wine Vinegar Recipes By Category
Red Wine Vinegar Ingredient: