- » Red Wine Spaghetti
Red Wine Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine spaghetti recipes.
Spaghetti Sauce With Red Wine
If you thought you have the best ever recipe for Spaghetti Sauce then this one would definitley have you give it a second thought! Much elaborate, you can say, and with the use of beeg and mixed vegetables like Zucchini and mushrooms this Spaghetti Sauce is... - 41.517
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti With Eggplant And Tomato Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in oil.
Add eggplant; brown lightly.
Add tomato sauce, herbs, pepper, and wine; simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
Cook spaghetti in kettle of boiling salted water 7 to 9 minutes, just until tender; drain.
Toss with butter.
Place in... - 36.1605
Beef Wine Spaghetti
Mix all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese in 3-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 15 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave on medium-low (30%), stirring every 30 minutes, until tender. Spoon sauce over hot spaghetti.
Sprinkle with... - 23.9979
Spaghetti With Red Clam Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat; add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden. Add bay leaf, basil, salt, pepper, honey or brown sugar, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, parsley and the... - 31.8668
Spaghetti With Red Clam Sauce
1) In large saucepan mix the tomato paste, un-drained tomatoes, wine, parsley flakes, dried onion, sugar, garlic powder, salt, oregano, pepper and basil.
2) Allow to come to a boil.
3) Simmer for about 15 min, stirring occasionally.
4) Add the... - 38.761
Spaghetti With Lamb And Red Pepper
1 In a heavy bottomed casserole dish, heat half the butter and oil.
2 Add in the red peppers and saute gently.
3 Remove using a slotted spoon and keep them aside.
4 Add the remaining butter and oil to the dish and add in onion, garlic and lamb.... - 44.3958
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine
Hydrate dried mushrooms in water for half an hour.
Add seasoned salt to ground beef and brown in a large skillet.
Prepare spaghetti sauce mix in the same pan and add both kinds of mushrooms and the water.
Add the wine and simmer 45 minutes.
Serve with 1... - 25.7563
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 39.035
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 44.3341
Ham Dl Parma
Toss spaghetti with 1/2 cup cheese; keep hot.
Cook mushrooms and onion 5 minutes in hot butter in a large skillet.
With a slotted spoon, remove mushrooms; set aside.
Blend flour into butter in skillet.
Remove from heat and gradually add cream, stirring... - 38.036