- » Red Wine Sangria
Red Wine Sangria Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine sangria recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine sangria recipes.
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 108.412
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 106.684
There is nothing more classic than a Spanish Sangria to serve at a party, to enjoy on a hot afternoon, or to accompany tapas. They say sangria is the preferred summer wine punch of the Spaniards, but forget summer; it’s a great to drink anytime, anywhere!... - 106.189
How To Make Sangria
There is absolutely nothing like a cool, refreshing, punch-packed pitcher of sangria to heat up your summer celebrations any day. Apart from adding flavor and depth to any drink, this favorite summer beverage is quite an inexpensive way to add some kick to... - 95.1926
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.1508
Barbara Ensrud's Red Wine Sangria
1) In a large glass pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the lemon and orange slices.
2) Shake well.
3) Serve cold, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 39.6968
Sangria With Red Wine
Wondering what is a classic Sangria recipe?Here's what it is.An absolutely gorgeous summer day Sangria made with lovely flavours of orange & lime in it. - 30.1656
Red Wine Sangria
1. Combine wine, brandy, orange juice, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, oranges, lemons, tangelos and pomegranate seeds.
2. Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 24 hours. - 26.9724
This is a perfect sangria recipe for any time of the year. Use whatever fruit is in season to create infinite variations. - 0