- » Red Wine Icing
Red Wine Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine icing recipes.
Red Wine Ice With Fresh Fruit
Red Wine Ice With Fresh Fruit is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.9993
Spiced Red Wine
Prepare Grape Ice Ring.
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Cool to room temperature.
Cover; refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Combine wine, grape juice, schnapps and sugar... - 33.4273
Peaches In Red Or White Wine
Pour boiling water over the peaches, leave for a minute, then skin them.
Slice, and divide them evenly between 4 large wine glasses.
Depending on the dryness or sweetness of the wine used, add sugar to taste and cover the peaches with the wine.
Leave to stand... - 28.1012
Pears In Red Wine
1. Let the red wine, sugar and oregano boil and carefully place the pear halves in.
2. Place the lid on and let it simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Onto a plate lift out the pears and serve with ice cream.
If you wish you can... - 33.994
Gorgonzola Red Wine Lamb Burgers
Ground Lamb (or beef) grilled with our zesty Z Blend Seasoning, topped with gorgonzola, and served over simple potato dumplings with sauteed red wine and demi glace onions. Paired with a simple recipe for macerated fruit with ice cream. - 0
Red Wine Cup
Put lemon rind in a large jug, add sugar, sherry, wine and nutmeg and leave to infuse, in the refrigerator if possible, for 1 hour.
Taste, and if liked add more sugar or a little orange-flavoured liqueur.
Strain into a serving jug or bowl, add chilled soda... - 35.2107
How To Make German Chocolate Red Wine Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a springform cake tin lightly.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
4) Add the eggs and then sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking... - 89.3476
Iced Cucumber And Red Pepper Soup
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut into chunks, removing the seeds with a sharp knife. Peel and chop the garlic. Blend the cucumbers and garlic in a liquidizer.
2. Pour the puree into a hollow dish, add 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) water, a little at a time (if you... - 32.3805
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 44.6034
Red Wine Cup
This is a simple version of Spanish sangria. Mix together the wine, soda water, dissolved sugar or sugar syrup and cinnamon. Pour into a punch bowl and stir in the fruit slices. (Ice cubes and a glass or two of sherry or brandy could be added.) - 23.8273
Barbara Ensrud's Red Wine Sangria
1) In a large glass pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the lemon and orange slices.
2) Shake well.
3) Serve cold, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 39.6758
Red Wine Poached Pears
Fruity desserts are the best desserts for many of you. This recipe of red wine poached pears is another such fruit delicacy. With few simple ingredients you can have a delicious, mouth-watering dessert. Watch the video for learning more information on the... - 109.473
Poached Pears In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add sugar and wine. Add cinnamon stick and bring slowly to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. To the wine mixture add pears and cover with a round of... - 47.7233
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.966
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Spiked Iced Tea
1. Mix lemonade, cold tea, and wine in a chilled pitcher.
2. Place ice cubes in pitcher, and pour tea mixture over ice. Add citrus fruit slices.
3. Serve in a tall glass or in an unbreakable mug that can be taken out to the hammock. - 25.1709
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Red Lady is. Stock up on alcohol as you will wish to make the Red Lady repeatedly. Good 5 minutes are required to prepare Red Lady. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing this Red Lady... - 31.3273
Colonel Jones's Cocktail
Named after a colonel who wasn’t a colonel, old Jonesy still built a lovely home on his cotton plantation back in 1899. The house and gardens are lovingly cared for by Beth and Glen Faulkner, who really deserve a drink or two for the work they do. - 109.553
Iba Cocktail Week: Porto Flip
And IBA Cocktail Week comes to an end with the Porto Flip. We get to watch Doug judge the cocktail before the cocktail is made with an end result which matches his initial judgement. The rest of us, we didn't find it that bad, but you can decide using your... - 0
To obtain pomegranate juice, remove pomegranate seeds, making sure no yellow membrane remains.
Place seeds in several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Crush seeds and drain off juice.
Mix juice with lime juice.
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water.
Let stand for 5... - 40.6535
Pink Ice Granita
1. Chill 13 X 9 X 2-inch nonaluminum or other nonreactive metal baking pan in freezer, about 30 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, stir together grapefruit juice, sugar, and lemon juice. Refrigerate until very cold.
3. Pour chilled grapefruit mixture into chilled... - 29.586
1. Use a 1 1/2-quart decorative mold— a bell, Christmas tree or ring; choose one that will fit into your punch bowl. Place in freezer to chill well. Rinse inside of mold with cold water; return to freezer until thin coating of ice forms.
2. Covering bottom... - 30.8672
Ruby Red Soda
In a large nonmetal pitcher dissolve sugar and soft drink mix in water. Cover and chill till serving time.
Scoop ice cream into 10 glasses. Cover and freeze till serving time.
To serve, stir carbonated water into soft drink mixture. Pour over ice cream in... - 25.8774
Pour the brandy, grenadine and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 23.8747
Red Grapefruit Margarita
The red grapefruit margarita is a play on the margarita with a mild bite of grapefruit. Actually, as the recipe stands, it's quite easy to drink and barely gives any grapefruit essences from it, obtaining mostly a nice tequila flavor profile. - 114.15
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, lemon juice, orange juice, grand Marnier and gin.
2. Shake well the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
3. Into a sour glass, strain the contents of the shaker and serve chilled. - 28.2798
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a glass jug, add the ice.
3) Add in the port and vodka.
4) Briskly stir and strain out into the martini glass.
5) Twist the lemon rind and add it in. - 32.2258
Red Headed Slut Cocktail
This one helluva drink packs in a roaring kick and the deep, red hue makes it all the more kickass. A party favorite, this drink is perfect when you want to forget all things and party all night. Stream the video recipe to get further insight into this mind-... - 102.394
Red Headed Miranda
Mix 2 parts Prairie Organic Vodka, 2 parts pomegranate juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice in a shaker over ice. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a mint leaf or a mint sprig. - 18.6242
How To Make The Red Snapper Cocktail
Legend says that when the Bloody Mary was brought over from Paris, vodka wasn't readily available in the US. They used gin instead and renamed the drink the Red Snapper, which cocktail expert Robert Hess shows us how to make here! - 0
Red Cream Whiskey Cocktail
Red Cream Whiskey Cocktail recipe, this is as close to a red stag that I can imagine. The flavors are fun and okay, this cocktail definitely brings the oak driven bourbon flavor. - 110.18
Red Headed Slut
1. In a mixing glass, add the Jager, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry juice.
2. In a small glass-the mouth of which can be fit into the mixing glass to close it, put the ice cubes and align over the mixing glass as shown in the video. Shake well to mix the... - 119.553
The Red Sunset Boulevard Cocktail
When you think of a red sunset, the beautiful colors of red and orange mixing together come to mind. In this video, Derrick shows his viewers how to combine liqueurs to make a great drink that is wonderful for a party or a barbeque. It’s a great cocktail... - 110.108
Perfect Red Caribbean Millionaire
It’s rare to find a drink that is suitable for all times. But Caribbean Millionaire is one booze that is sure to the trick around the clock. The silky yet potent flavors of gold rum laced with delicious banana flavored liqueur and hints of sloe gin berries... - 95.6262
Red Blooded Mary Mix
Combine all ingredients except lime wedge in cocktail shaker.
Shake; serve in glass over ice.
Garnish with lime wedge. - 32.6345
Red Hooker Cocktail
Welcome to our new kitchen studio in Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY. This is a unique community and much more than a neighborhood. This cocktail was created by mixing Sorel Liqueur and Due North Rum, both distilled right here in Red Hook. Show us some love and come... - 0
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 110.384
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 106.864
Cranberry Wine Cooler
In a 2-quart pitcher stir together chilled cranberry juice cocktail, carbonated beverage, and wine.
Pour into ice-filled glasses.
Garnish each serving with a strawberry. - 24.6246
Sangria Acapulco - my oh my this is some drink! I love this wine flavored treat for its pleasing color. If you have all the ingredients ready, you can prepare this sangria acapulco in a jiffy. - 37.1556
This is a perfect sangria recipe for any time of the year. Use whatever fruit is in season to create infinite variations. - 0
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 119.548
To prepare the syrup, boil sugar and water.
Keep on fire for 2 minutes after the first boil.
Remove from fire.
Add strawberry essence, red colour & lemon juice.
Chill the syrup.
To serve, put 4-5 tbsp (1 karchhi) of syrup in a tall glass.
Put 1 tsp... - 42.4355
1) In a lowball glass, add the ice.
2) Add in the wine.
3) Top with soda water.
4) Place a lemon rind on the rim of the glass and serve. - 30.9543
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 36.5591
Strawberries Jubilee With Coffee Ice Cream
Wash, drain, and hull berries.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
When ready to serve, put strawberries in chafing dish with red wine.
Pour heated brandy over berries.
Stir gently to keep flame lighted as you spoon strawberries over ice cream. - 31.416
Lime Sangria Float
For each serving, use a glass that wall hold at least 1 1/2 cups.
In glass, blend 2 tablespoons sugar syrup, lime juice, and chilled sparkling water.
Drop in 4 or 5 ice cubes, then carefully pour chilled red wine onto ice; the wine will float in a distinct... - 21.4601
Combine all ingredients except soda, wine, and mint, cover, and let stand for about 1 hour.
When ready to serve, place a block of ice in a chilled punch bowl.
Strain punch into bowl, add wine, and garnish with mint leaves. - 27.1
Plum And Wine Jelly
1. Using a small paring knife stone the plums.
2. Collect the flesh of the plums in a food processor jar.
3. Pulse the plums in short bursts and blend into a puree.
4. Strain the puree through a fine mesh nylon strainer into a glass or stainless... - 37.7798
True Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it. - 136.43
Boil water and sugar together 10 minutes.
In 2-quart pitcher, place 3/4 cup syrup and fruit slices.
Pour in wine, add ice cubes and about 1/4 bottle club soda (more if you wish).
Stir with wooden spoon or paddle. - 31.0143
Red Onion Salad
Sprinkle sliced onions with salt.
Cover with ice water and ice cubes for 30 minutes.
Drain and dry well.
Arrange in layers in a salad bowl.
Sprinkle each layer with a mixture of olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnish with anchovy fillets and black olives, and... - 34.6658
Iced Beet Soup
Place the water in a saucepan with garlic, celery, onion, tomatoes, beets, vinegar and sugar.
Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cool slightly, then pour into a blender or food processor and puree.
(You may... - 43.5042
Iced Cherry Soup Chantilly
1. Reserve 100 g whole cherries and then simmer the remainder with the water, orange rind and juice and cinnamon stick for 20 minutes
2. In a clean pan, strain the juices press the cherries properly, add sugar and boil it.
3.On a basin, stone the... - 38.355
Iced Gazpacho Soup With Herb Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Remove 1 tablespoon each of finely chopped cucumber and pepper in a bowl. Reserve for garnish.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients for the... - 46.8355
Tomato Mint And Red Onion Salad
Cut the tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices and arrange half the slices in one layer in a shallow serving dish.
In a small bowl combine the sugar and the salt and sprinkle the layer of tomatoes with half the mixture.
Arrange the remaining tomato slices on top... - 29.7357
Roasted Red Pepper And Asparagus Salad
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place... - 42.8444
Roasted Red Pepper And Fennel Soup
In a large bowl mix the bell peppers with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Lay the peppers on a hot indoor grill (or use a barbecue grill), skin-side down.
Place a baking sheet on top of the peppers.
Roast until the peppers are charred.
Remove them to a bowl... - 40.7004
Red Grape Granita
In a saucepan combine the wine, the sugar, and 1 cup water and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Simmer the syrup for 5 minutes and let it cool.
In a blender or food processor puree the grapes with the syrup and strain the... - 26.7947
Red Fruit Tart
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix sugar and gelatin.
Add wine, port, peel, and juice.
Bring to a rolling boil on high heat.
Add plums; simmer until fruit begins to soften slightly, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
With a slotted spoon, transfer fruit to plate;... - 38.5145
Red Spanish Gazpacho
Red Spanish Gazpacho has a fine taste. Red Spanish Gazpacho gets its taste from vegetables juice mixed with bread crumbs and flavored with vinegar. Red Spanish Gazpacho is inspired by many chefs all over the world. - 42.5379
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Place all ingredients except soda water, ice cubes and sliced fruit in a large jug.
Mix thoroughly and place in refrigerator to chill, stir occasionally.
When ready to serve, add soda water, ice cubes and sliced fruit. - 32.5365
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 33.8472
Wine & Berry Compote
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla bean.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1... - 38.3749
Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water in saucepan; stir in bouillon and wine.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in 1 cup water.
Place pan with wine mixture in bowl of ice and water; stir... - 31.9076
Come summer and I try out a whole lot of different drinks and Sangria is one among them. Sangria is a wonderful drink which can cool you down in summer. - 23.9542
1) In a bowl, add the ice cubes and pour over the wine and brandy.
2) Stir in sugar to taste.
3) Add in the soda water
4) Add the fruit and serve. - 36.6203
Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
Drain syrup from cherries and pears into glass casserole dish.
Stir in wine, orange peel and cornstarch.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
Combine fruit with hot sauce.
Serve over ice cream or sponge cake. - 33.6034
Wine Jelly With Olives And Almonds
1. In a glass bowl, combine wine, lime soda, lime juice, salt and dissolved gelatine, stirring to mix well.
2. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn until iced or place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill till semi frozen.
3. Remove from the... - 45.9767
Microwave Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
1. Drain the syrup from the cherries and the pears
2. To the same glass casserole dish, add the wine, orange peel and cornstarch and mix well. Cook this mixture on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or till the sauce is thick.
3. Combine fruit... - 32.9969
Watermelon Wine Sorbet
Combine sugar and wine in a small saucepan; stir well.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove wine mixture from heat; let cool.
Combine wine mixture, diced watermelon, fresh lemon... - 28.2765
Chilled White Wine Souffle With Apricot Sauce
Prepare the souffle In a heavy saucepan, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until well blended and pale yellow.
Stir the cornstarch into the wine.
Stir it into the eggs and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
Dissolve the... - 44.6223
I try variety of Sangria recipe because I like to have my wine differently.This is one of my Sangria recipe.Try it,I am sure you will like it. - 26.8184
Combine ice, tequila, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and tomato juice in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into highball glass with decorates with lemon wedges. - 23.8776
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 22.2294
Valentine's Day Cocktail: X-rated Kiss
We do not have a proper valentine's day cocktail without some X-rated action. Every year we seem to bring this liqueur to the front of the line for the lovers holiday. - 114.806
In a large pitcher put orange, lemon, peach and strawberries.
Mix sugar with fruit flavored brandy and pour mixture over fruit.
Let stand for several hours.
At serving time, add 1 bottle of red wine and ice.
Stir until cold and serve in chilled... - 32.6631
Cherry Burgundy Pie
Drain pitted cherries, reserving cherry syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan heat liquid to boiling.
Dissolve cherry-flavored gelatin in boiling liquid.
Spoon vanilla ice cream into gelatin mixture; stir till melted.
Blend in... - 37.5653
Mix all ingredients together except ice.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
At serving time add the ice cubes and stir quickly until icy cold.
Pour into tall glasses. - 31.2662
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Stir together the sugar, lime juice and water until the sugar dissolves.
3) Just before serving, pour the wine into a pitcher; stir in the lime mixture, then sparkling water.
4) In tall glasses... - 39.34
1.By following the package instructions, reconstitute the limeade.
2.Once done, mix it with wine and club soda.
3.Take a small punch bowl containing ice and transfer the wine mixture to it.
Garnish with orange peel and serve cold in punch... - 32.8213
In a small bowl, stir together orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar until blended.
Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 ice-filled glasses.
Fill 2/3 full with club soda.
Add dry red wine to taste.
Garnish each serving with cherries and an orange... - 34.5274
Combine all ingredients and chill.
Carry in a vacuum jug.
Just before serving, add ice. - 29.4564
Betty's Sin City Sangrias
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sangria, an alcoholic beverage that includes Pinot Noir red wine. - 0
Chilled Cream Of Kir Royal
Place ice cream, wine, cream, liqueur and gingerroot in blender container.
Blend on high until smooth.
Garnish with currants and mint. - 24.6439
Black Sangria has a Tasty taste.The Red wine and Black tea gives the Black Sangria Staggering taste. Must catch it - 27.3617
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 27.9304
Winter Club Cocktail
1) In a glass jug, add the ice.
2) Add in lemon juice, brandy and wine.
3) Briskly stir and pour with ice into a lowball glass and top with champagne.
4) Garnish with a lemon rind and serve. - 33.4367
1 Boil water, sugar and cinnamon stick over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool and remove cinnamon stick.
2 Cut lemon, bananas and orange into thick slices and cover with the cooled syrup.
3 Chill for several hours.
4 Put ice in a glass... - 34.8194
1) In a lowball glass, add the ice.
2) To the ice, add the Pernod and rotate the glass to spread it.
3) Pour in the wine and soda water and stir.
4) Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve. - 30.5649
Chilled Claret Cup
1) Chill the ruby port, brandy and red wine in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
2) In a large jug, place plenty of crushed ice and stir in the ruby port, brandy and red wine.
3) In a small bowl, mix the icing sugar, orange and lemon juice together... - 43.6359
Rangoon Racquet Club Punch
Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, orangejuice and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in rum, curacao and red wine.
Chill thoroughly Just before serving pour over ice in pitcher.
Add champagne and soda and stir gently to blend.
Pour into tall... - 36.812
Mix wine and lemonade in a large jug.
Add some ice cubes, the sliced fruit and the cinnamon.
Serve immediately. - 26.2697
Lemon Orange Party Punch
Mix the wine, port, brandy, orange and lemon juice together in a large serving bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the orange and lemon rind and soda.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Add ice cubes and serve garnished with the floating slices of orange. - 38.5963