- » Red Wine Herb Onion Gravy
Red Wine Herb Onion Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine herb onion gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine herb onion gravy recipes.
Beef Stew With Wine And Herbs
1. Place the meat in a large bowl and add the wine, bay leaf, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator several hours, turning frequently.
2. Remove the meat and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven heat the... - 36.0067
Casserole Turkey With Red Wine
Remove giblet bag, if inside, from turkey and make the contents into stock with a little water.
Sprinkle the inside of the bird with allspice, lemon rind and about 15 g (1/2 oz) butter.
Rub remaining butter all over the turkey and season well.
Place the... - 44.6806
Herbed Eye Of Round Roast
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the garlic over both sides of the meat, and sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and... - 35.1945
Herbed Swiss Steak
Cover and simmer 2 hours.
Remove meat and thicken remaining liquid for gravy. - 23.8027
Herb Marinated Leg Of Lamb
This Herb Marinated Leg of Lamb is a rage ! Try this roasted lamb seasoned with wine, thyme and rosemary gravy and garnished with lemon cups for your next meal. Your suggestions for this leg of lamb are welcome. - 38.1582
Put the steak in a dish with the stock, wine, chopped onion and herbs and marinate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the meat, reserving the marinade.
Melt the lard or dripping in a pan, add the meat and baby onions and fry until... - 43.3252
Cockerel In Wine
Cut the cockerel into convenient pieces, retaining the blood if you can.
Put the blood with the liver into a bowl, and whip it with the cognac.
Brown the diced bacon and the pieces of chicken in 4 table-spoonfuls of butter, then sprinkle a little flour on the... - 41.1434
Gluten Free Classic Meat Sauce
Meat sauces that are gluten free are a indeed boon for preparing or serving most kind of meats. Check out the recipe to make a Gluten Free Meat Sauce in a classic way using all good gluten free substitutes. - 127.701
Wild Duck Goose Or Partridge
This Wild Duck Goose Or Partridge tastes fantastic ! Try this irresistibly seasoned bird in wine gravy for your next meal ! Do you share my passion for this Wild Duck Goose Or Partridge ? - 38.7504
Rump Roast Supreme
In Dutch oven brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Add 1/2 cup of the dry red wine, the beef broth, onion, salt, thyme, pepper, bay leaf, and garlic.
Cover; roast at 325° till meat is tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Remove strings from roast.
Transfer... - 43.3119
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
1 Brown chicken pieces in butter or margarine in a large skillet; warm brandy in a small saucepan; pour over chicken and flame; place in slow cooker.
2 Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in pan drippings; remove to slow cooker with a slotted spoon.
3 Stir in... - 34.9807
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, herb and seasonings.
3. Use a slightly damp hand to mix well.
4. Divide meat into six equal portions.
5. Shape into oval patties of 3/4 inch... - 43.3747
Baked Beef Hash
Baked Beef Hash is a very tasty dish that you can eat for dinner. With the goodness of beef and potatoes, the Baked Beef Hash is apt for the utterly hungry. Feel free to comment on it after you enjoy the recipe ! - 39.3563
Roman Pot Beef
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In the soaked Romertopf, place the cleaned joint.
4) Around it, arrange the sliced vegetables.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Cook covered in a hot oven (up to... - 39.1189
Cut the thick meaty part of the red snapper into two inch squares and set aside.
Cook the remainder of the fish, head, bones, and small bits of meat in one cup of seasoned water to make fish stock.
Remove the head and bones; reserve the stock containing small... - 38.1331
Braised Black Dock Or Capercaillie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a pan heat oil and butter and brown the bird all over.
3. Take it out and keep it aside.
4. In the same pan add the onions, mushrooms and chopped bacon and cook... - 42.0133
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
Cut the flesh into neat pieces and marinate in the wine and brandy for about 3 hours.
Cut the veal or steak and the ham into strips and line a deep pie dish.
Sprinkle with a little of the finely chopped onions and herbs and a few pieces of the quartered... - 40.7099
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
Put the pieces of hare into a large, shallow dish, pour over the marinade and leave for at least 6 hours, turning from time to time.
Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Remove the hare from the marinade.
Strain and... - 42.9972
1. In a dutch oven, pour some oil and let it heat, pop in the beef , season with salt & pepper, sear the meat and place it in a different dish once seared.
2. In the same oven, put the onions carrot and flour to let the gravy thicken.
3. Pour in the... - 120.974
1) Wash and wipe the chicken joints.
2) Cut bacon into dices.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a pan, melt half of the butter and fry the onion until golden brown.
5) Fry the bacon and chicken as well with onion.
6) Add mushrooms, stock,... - 44.1141
Stand the wiped joint in a deep dish.
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pourthem over the meat.
Leave to steep for up to 24 hours, basting frequently.
Drain the marinade off the meat and keep it to use later.
Wipe the joint and fry it until well... - 47.2894
Regal Baked Fish
About 3 hours before serving: Wash fish well.
Brush cavity with lime juice; refrigerate 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make stuffing: In skillet, in 1/4 cup butter, melted, saute onion and celery until tender.
In large bowl, combine stuffing mix, almonds, cheese,... - 47.147
Easter Bunny Stew - Rabbit Stew
This year, we made a tender and delicious Easter Bunny Stew. Using the tried and true method of slow braising, we made a succulent and delicious rabbit that I'm sure you are going to love. This Hasenpfeffer inspired recipe features the notes of red wine,... - 116.354
Savory Pork Stew
Use frozen vegetables to make a hearty stew quickly--no washing, peeling or slicing required. - 37.749
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Vegetable Stuffed Roast is definitely the recipe for you. Vegetable Stuffed Roast is an extremely filling dish that your guests will love. - 44.9112
Vegetable Stuffed Roast
In small skillet cook celery, onion, and carrot in butter till tender but not brown; cool slightly.
Combine salt, savory, basil, thyme, and pepper.
Cut a horizontal slit in meaty end of roast.
Rub herb mixture on all surfaces of meat, including pocket.
Stuff... - 41.2935
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
This roast duck is a herbed and seasoned roast recipe. Served with a cooked lemony sauce, the roast duck is spiced with mace. This roast duck recipe is simple and easy to prepare and makes a filling fare for the dinner table. - 46.5136
1) Wash oxtail and remove excess moisture with a tea towel.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, garlic powder and lots of pepper, then coat each piece of the oxtail in the seasoned flour.
3) Wash carrots, onions, celery, potatoes and tomatoes,... - 45.27
Roast Duck With Orange Salad
1. Slice onions and celery, cook for a few minutes in a little butter and mix in herbs and seasoning, including grated rind of half an orange and the juice of a whole.
2. Rub skin of duck with butter and season.
3. In roasting pan heat oil, add duck... - 46.6903
Spicy Baked Chicken
Baked chicken serves as a great holiday meal for the family. Watch this impressive video that shows an excellent recipe for a wonderful spicy marinated and baked chicken. The chef in this video also shares some great tips and information. That makes the video... - 107.294