- » Red Wine Duck
Red Wine Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine duck recipes.
Duck In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet melt butter.
3. Add the pieces of duck in fat and brown them over medium heat.
4. Remove from heat once the duck turns brown.
5. Transfer the ingredients to a casserole.
6. Add garlic... - 48.0781
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 47.9324
Duck Stewed In Red Wine
1 The first day: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Remove excess fat from the legs. Skin the necks and cut them into 2-inch lengths. Remove the tips from the wings. Set legs, neck pieces, giblets, and trimmed wings aside in the... - 47.0445
Duck With Sage In Red Wine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the butter, fry the ham and onions till the onions are golden in color.
3) Take the ham and butter out of the frying pan, retaining as much butter in the pan as possible.
4) In a... - 42.6152
Duck With Red Wine
Rinse and dry duck inside and out with kitchen towel.
Prick skin all over with a skewer to allow fat to escape when cooking.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Place in a roasting tin on a high shelf in the oven, pre-hcatcd to 220°C/Gas Mark 7/425°F.
After... - 38.3918
Roasted Wild Duck With Red Wine
Wipe ducks with damp cloth; season with salt and pepper inside and out.
Put a slice of onion and 3 juniper berries, if used, inside each duck.
Place in a shallow roasting pan with wine, broth, and orange rind.
Roast in preheated extremely hot oven (500°F.)... - 33.0612
Roast Duck With Orange Using Red Wine
Truss and roast duck in a fairly hot oven (375°-400° F., Gas 5-6) for 1-1 1/4 hr., until tender, basting if necessary.
Meanwhile, stand the orange in a pan of boiling water for about 5 min., remove skin, cut orange into sections, soak these in brandy or... - 27.1969