- » Red Wine Cake
Red Wine Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine cake recipes.
How To Make German Chocolate Red Wine Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a springform cake tin lightly.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
4) Add the eggs and then sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking... - 92.7217
Lemon Polenta Cake With Red Wine Strawberries
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the polenta, set aside.
2. Using electric beaters, whisk the eggs, egg whites and sugar together for 3-4 minutes until pale and thickened. Stir in the polenta mixture, lemon rind and juice, vegetable... - 36.3799
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
You May Also Like!
True Red Velvet Cupcakes
If you're planning a vampire inspired party then do check this out. These cupcakes are smooth and delicious to eat. The chef shows the recipe so nicely in the video. Your friends and family will enjoy eating it. - 132.701
Prosciutto Crab Cakes With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Combine crabmeat, prosciutto, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
Stir together egg and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Gently fold egg mixture into crabmeat.
Cover and chill at least 1/2 hour.
Shape mixture into 12 patties, using a scant 1/4 cupful... - 39.5044
Strawberry Rhubarb Tart
In large heavy saucepan, combine rhubarb, brown sugar and port.
Cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar has melted.
Increase heat to medium; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring often, until mixture is almost a puree but... - 35.6342
To make butter cream, blend cornstarch with a little milk and granulated sugar in a medium bowl.
Boil remaining milk in a medium saucepan.
Stir hot milk into cornstarch mixture.
Return to heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
Return... - 43.7704
Brussels Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, mix pineapple, pears, candied peel, cherries, walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, raisins and sherry.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Line two 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pans with waxed paper; grease'paper.
Preheat oven to 325°F... - 45.4806
Raspberry Trifle Bombe
Raspberry Trifle Bombe are really gorgeous with yellow cake mix, whipping cream, Almond extract, red port wine, raspberry jam and smells wonderful. Raspberry Trifle Bombe is extremely popular with trifle lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy... - 34.996
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 120.591
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211