- » Red Wine Basil Jelly
Red Wine Basil Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red wine basil jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red wine basil jelly recipes.
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.0198
Flank Steak With Herb Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Pound the steak or score it lightly on both sides.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook three minutes. Add the nuts, parsley, bread cubes,... - 32.2565
Preheat grill to medium hot, just before cooking.
Thread the sausages, courgette chunks and mushrooms, alternately on to four skewers.
Mix together redcurrant jelly, vinegar, basil and seasoning.
Brush jelly mixture over kebabs and grill for 4-5 mins, then... - 33.8907
Braciola Di Manzo Al Vino
Pound steak until it is 1/4"/1/2 cm thick.
Mix the next 6 ingredients together and spread over the beef, then season with salt and pepper.
Roll beef up, jelly roll fashion, and secure the join with toothpicks.
Heat the oil in a pot and cook the onion for 5... - 34.6556
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slash the steak from all sides.
3. Take a skillet and melt some butter. Add in onions, garlic and cook for about 5 minutes on very low flame.
4. Now, pour in the sliced mushroom and keep cooking for 3 more... - 45.7072
Savory Stuffed Flank Steak
Score one side of steak in diamond pattern.
Place steak in 11 3/4 x 7 1/4-inch baking dish.
Combine wine, water, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and thyme, mix well.
Pour over meat; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours or overnight; turn meat... - 49.4208
Braised Pot Roast Of Lamb
Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
Trim off fat; spread meat flat.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Spread parsley mixture evenly over lamb.
Start- ing from one end, roll up, jelly-roll fashion, as tightly as... - 39.3147
Pot Roast Of Lamb
1) Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
2) Remove the fat and spread the meat flat.
3) In a small bowl mix parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Spread parsley mixture over lamb.
5) Roll up in jelly-roll fashion very... - 46.0435
Chicken Breast Roulades With Herbs And Baby Vegetables
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add spinach and garlic; saute 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a... - 40.6429