- » Red Vinegar
Red Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red vinegar recipes.
Red Wine Vinegar Vinaigrette
Whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil.
Add the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the oil is emulsified.
For a tangier dressing, add more vinegar. - 24.4439
Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
1) Take all the ingredients and mix them.
2) Allow them to chill.
3) Serve the dish in a serving plate. - 30.3055
French Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
1 In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients together and beat until they are mixed well.
2 In a screw-topped jar, alternatively, put all the ingredients.
3 Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
4 Use as desired. - 25.7626
Red Cabbage With Vinegar And Black Olives
In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until soft.
Add red cabbage to pan and cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes in oil, until color turns bright and cabbage is well coated with oil.
Cover and... - 28.3926
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 103.569
Red Onion Dressing
1) In a bowl all the ingredients.
2) Combine them.
3) Blend or shake well.
4) Serve immediately. - 29.8628
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
1) In a food processor, combine the roasted red pepper, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2) Blend until the pepper is smoothly pureed.
3) With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the oil through the feed tube.
4) Process until the oil is... - 36.3931
Spicy Chili Pepper With Vinegar
This Chili Basics is a spicy treat ! Try out a course of plain rice with the Chili Basics for lunch and tell me if you like it ! - 40.3688
Red Wine Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, vigorously whisk together the salt, pepper, garlic, mustard, vinegar, and lemon juice. Whisk until frothy, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Gradually add the oils in a slow stream, whisking vigorously all the while. (Wrapping a towel around the base of... - 26.9548
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 38.8409
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 40.5674
Oil And Vinegar
In a jar, combine all ingredients and shake well.
Use over a green or vegetable salad.
Makes 1 cup. - 26.5439
Garlic Wine Vinegar
1. Crush the garlic and add to the vinegar in a saucepan. Heat until almost boiling and then stand until quite cool.
2. Strain and bottle. - 18.3857
Place spices and seasoning in 1 quart glass bottle.
Pour vinegar over almost to fill.
Cap and seal - 26.2306
Wine Vinegar Dressing
Place vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard and sugar in a blender and whirl for 2-3 minutes.
Still blending add olive oil, a drop at a time, until fully absorbed and dressing is creamy. - 24.3963
Put flowers and leaves into a 1-quart jar.
Add onions, garlic, peppercorns, and vinegar.
Cover; store 2 weeks.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into 2 hot, clean pint bottles.
Send with note: Use for wilted leaf lettuce and other... - 32.6491
Homemade Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Crush garlic in the salt with mustard.
With wire whisk blend in vinegar, then slowly whisk in salad oil.
Whisk until blended and slightly thickened.
Add pepper and herbs as desired. - 25.3312
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 23.2209
1. Wash the burnet leaves and place in a sterilized 2 pint (1.1 litre) jar.
2. Mix the vinegar and wine and heat in a pan until almost boiling.
3 Pour over the leaves, seal the jar, and stand for 3 weeks before using. - 19.7489
Oil And Vinegar Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or poultry before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 20.36
Chop the chillies roughly.
Boil the vinegar, pour it hot on to the chillies, cover and allow to cool.
Bottle the vinegar for 3 weeks, strain and rebottle. - 16.4907
Pork Scaloppine With Vinegar And Garlic
1. In a nonreactive small saucepan, bring garlic cloves, red wine vinegar, and water to a boil over medium heat. Cook tightly covered 10 minutes, or until garlic is soft but still holds its shape.
2. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. In... - 24.0045
Onions Pickled In Vinegar
Slicing only three-quarters of the way down, quarter them lengthwise.
Each onion should stay whole, with the four sections attached at the bottom.
Place the onions in a clean, wide-mouthed quart jar.
You may have a few left over.
In a nonmetallic... - 37.7487
Vinegar And Oil Dressing With Tomato
This Vinegar and Oil Dressing With Tomato tastes incredible ! Try this salad garnish with a variety of salads and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Vinegar and Oil Dressing With Tomato are welcome ! - 30.3551
Vinegar And Oil Dressing With Tomato
The vinegar and oil dressing with tomato is a flavorful dressing. Spiced with mustard and flavored with red wine, dill, capers and parsley along with tomato, you can use this dressing with almost anything. - 30.2627
Spiced Vinegar is the best bet for those who love a spicy twist in the salads. You can try this Spiced Vinegar with fruit or vegetable salads. Check out the recipe of this yummy Spiced Vinegar. - 30.9902
Zucchini With Vinegar
Wash and dry zucchini.
Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch rounds.
Pour oil 1 inch deep in a large saucepan.
Heat oil until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden brown almost immediately.
Place zucchini slices a few at a time in a sieve and sprinkle with... - 32.2877
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 28.8604
Classic Vinegar And Oil Dressing
Place all the ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Chill until needed, shaking just before using. - 30.6658
Chopped Onions In Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in small serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve: Bring cold serving bowl to table.
This relish can be eaten with nearly all Indian meals. - 33.4337
Spicy Vinegar Dressing
1 In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
2 Chill in the refrigerator.
3 Mix well before serving. - 35.9836
Spinach Dressed With Oil And Vinegar
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it.
2. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large (6- or 7-quart) pot over moderate heat, and cook until the garlic releases its fragrance—about 1 minute. Add the spinach by handfuls, stirring... - 24.3084
Dilly Oil And Vinegar Topping
1. Microwave 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the green onion in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 1 to 3 minutes or just until the green areas have brightened and the white areas are slightly softened.
2. Add the remaining olive oil, the... - 27.7149
Mushrooms And Sprouts With Mustard Vinegar
1) Under running water, wash the mushrooms
2) Using a knife, slice the bottom stems off, and slice the mushrooms thinly
3) Onto 3 salad plates, mount the sprouts
4) Top with mushroom slices
5) Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, basil,... - 43.6703
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake to blend.
Refrigerate to store. - 20.0535
Lemon Garlic Mint Vinegar
Place mint, garlic and lemon peel in a tall 1 quart glass bottle.
Pour vinegar over almost to fill.
Cap and seal - 21.3272
Onions In Vinegar
Onions in a vinegar is a unique and tasty side dish. I love the flavor that bursts into my mouth when biting in to crispy onions drowning in vinegar. You really have to try the Onions in Vinegar to understand what I am talking about! - 34.7947
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.3559
Pan Fried Zucchini With Vinegar And Chili Pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot but not yet smoking, add the garlic and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the zucchini without crowding (fry in 2 batches if... - 38.086
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 40.7728
Vinegar Chicken, French Style
1. in a twelve inch skillet, melt butter and brown the chicken; remove the pieces to the roasting pan when brown
2. Season it with salt and pepper
3. Drain away the fat from the skillet, ad all the other ingredienst and heat till it comes to a boil
4.... - 44.0066
Chicken In Flavored Vinegar
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat until golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate; set aside.
2. In same skillet combine onions, celery, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally,... - 33.6188
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 38.4725
Asparagus Marinated In Wine Vinegar
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp tender.
Place asparagus in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine green... - 36.472
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 44.3341
Herb Wine Vinegar Marinade
1) In a blender, add in salad oil, wine or vinegar, onion, lemon or lime, garlic, herbs' blend, salt and pepper.
2) Run the blender on HIGH for about 15 seconds or till the lemon or lime peel along with the garlic have been chopped finely.
3)... - 32.0848
Oven Baked Potatoes And Chicken In Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 500Â° F.
2. While the oven is preheating, scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork. Set the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake until soft, 1 hour.
3. While the potatoes are baking, remove the skin from the chicken. Heat... - 38.128
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 35.6658
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 35.527
Vinegar Marinated Vegetables
In large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and onion.
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Repeat for artichoke hearts.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, squash... - 50.4414
Herb Or Fruit Vinegar
In a nonaluminum saucepan, bring vinegar and pepper to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool to 120Â° to 125Â° F., or until still very warm.
Wash and dry two quart-size bottles or several smaller jars.
Use inexpensive corked bottles, which are... - 25.6783
Potatoes In Chili Vinegar
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place onions, jalapeno and red chilies, garlic, sugar, capers, thyme, oregano, bay leaves, vinegar and water in a bowl and mix to... - 35.364
Potatoes In Chilli Vinegar
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place onions, jalapefio and red chillies, garlic, sugar, capers, thyme, oregano, bay leaves, vinegar and water in a bowl and mix to... - 30.6251
Lamb With Vinegar And Mint
Wipe lamb cubes well.
Put oil in a 10-12 inch skillet and turn the flame on high.
When hot, put in 7 or 8 cubes of meat at a time and brown them on all sides.
As each lot gets browned, remove it with a slotted spoon to a heavy-bottomed pot and cover.
Brown... - 45.3012
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 45.6167
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Mango Chutney With Vinegar
1. Pound the red chillies coarse using a pestle and mortar. Add the ginger and garlic, and pound along with the chillies. Pound the jaggery separately.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Season the aniseeds and onion seeds in hot oil. When... - 38.9152
Vinegar Pickled Fish
Boil 3 cups water; add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, celery tops, and a few parsley sprigs.
Add fish and enough more boiling water to cover.
Cover; simmer over low heat for- 5 minutes.
Remove fish to covered casserole, discarding liquid.
Sprinkle fish... - 36.5806
Raspberry Mint Vinegar
1) Put in the mint in a clean 1-quart jar and set it aside.
2) Thaw the frozen raspberries and for fresh raspberries, rinse them well in cold water and drain well.
3) In a steel/enamel saucepan, boil the raspberries, vinegar and wine gently, uncovered,... - 40.0047
1. Place the seasonings and egg yolks in a bowl. Place bowl on a damp cloth to steady it.
2. Blend in the seasonings with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the oil drop by drop, beating well each time until the mixture is thick.
4. After adding about 2 tablespoons of... - 33.6892
In a small saucepan combine vinegar and honey.
Heat over low heat until warm.
Into a decorative 1-pint bottle drop grapes, orange slice, orange zest and lemon zest.
Into fruit-filled bottle pour vinegar mixture.
Let stand for several days. - 34.6873
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander, lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander, lemon grass and... - 33.4676
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander (cilantro), lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander... - 32.6674
Vinegar Pickled Cucumbers
Wash and trim ends of cucumbers.
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in a 3-litre casserole dish.
Cook for 10 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice during cooking.
Add cucumbers, cook 6-8 minutes on HIGH.
Using tongs, pack cucumbers into hot... - 38.81
Salad With Pepper Vinegar
Wash the lettuce and arugula thoroughly in cold water.
Dry and lay out on paper towels, then loosely roll and set aside for about 1 hour to absorb additional moisture.
Gently place the leaves in airtight plastic bags.
Refrigerate until crisp and chilled,... - 33.0444
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 50.4936
Mix together wine, vinegar, water, onion, lemon, pickling spice, salt and sugar.
Place meat in a deep bowl and pour the liquid mixture over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, turning the meat twice a day.
Remove meat from the refrigerator 1 hour... - 47.0909
Salmon Mousse With Wine Vinegar
Drain salmon, remove skin and bones, flake finely.
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Heat vinegar, add catsup and stir in gelatin.
Mix and cool slightly.
Stir in onions, salmon, celery and mayonnaise. - 29.9283
Salmon Mousse With Vinegar
Combine gelatin, water, lemon juice and vinegar in small dish.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add dry mustard and stir to blend.
Set dish in boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Flake salmon finely into large bowl.
Add celery, pickle,... - 38.6433
For The Spiced Vinegar
1. Tie the spices loosely in a thin muslin cloth.
2. Pour the vinegar into a saucepan, add the salt and spice bag, and boil briskly for 12-15 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and squeeze the spice bag to remove all the liquid. Discard bag.
4. Pour enough hot... - 34.248
Take a full bottle of red wine, remove the cork.
Tie a muslin cloth over the mouth of the bottle and keep in the sun for a month.
The wine will change into vinegar. - 13.0866
1 Wash and sterilize a 1 1/2 quart wide-mouth jar and its lid by boiling for 10 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Meanwhile, place the garlic, peppercorns, and wine in the sterilized jar.
Add the... - 23.8927
Kumamoto Oysters With Pineapple Vinegar
Aphrodisiac is supposedly a substance that when consumed would ignite or fuel the sexual desires. Oyster, from times immemorial, has been a sought after aphrodisiac. Oysters gained reputation from the principles of sympathetic magic, due to their shape.... - 44.058
Salad Nicoise Using Tarragon Vinegar
1) In large Mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients together.
2) Tightly cover the jar, shake vigorously and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a large bowl, add the potatoes, beans, artichoke hearts and onion together.
4) Pour over 1 cup of the... - 46.7006
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this tomatillo dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.4262
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8 pieces each. Put in a jar and sprinkle half the salt and half of the turmeric powder. Keep the jar in the sun for 1-2 days depending on the heat, stirring the contents occasionally. The pieces must not get very dry.
2.... - 37.9767
Greek Salad With Wine Vinegar
Cut garlic in half and spear with toothpick.
Combine vinegar, oils, bay leaf, garlic and, oregano.
Mix well and chill several hours or overnight.
Wash and dry greens.
Combine with remaining vegetables, anchovy fillets and cheese.
Before serving, remove bay... - 34.8149
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.9618
French Chicken In Vinegar Sauce With Pepper Spiked Polenta
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add chicken, and saute on each side 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients... - 35.9293
Wash peppers, cut in half, remove seeds and stems.
Place in basin, pour over enough boiling water to cover, allow to stand 2 minutes.
Drain, cover with iced water; drain again, pack firmly into hot sterilised jars.
Boil vinegar in saucepan for 2 minutes,... - 27.3751
Canlis French Dressing
Place all ingredients into a bottle and allow to stand, then shake vigorously and serve. - 23.0173
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Combine Sweet and Sour Sauce ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat for 4 minutes or until sauce is hot and sugar has melted. - 18.4147
Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a bowl or a container thoroughly combine all ingredients and if not using immediately place in a container and refrigerate.
2. Toss with salads or use as desired. - 27.2122
B B Q Sauce
Combine and mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 33.3218
Mix mustard in a jar with a little vinegar until smooth, add basil, salt, pepper, anchovy sauce and remaining vinegar, cover and shake well.
Add oil, cover and shake vigorously until mixture is creamy. - 26.2171
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well by whisking.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the oil and continue whisking until blended well.
3) Use as required.
Use immediately after... - 33.2706
Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Stir in the basil just before using.
4) Use as required. - 30.0731
In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, vinegar and pepper.
Whisk in the oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made up to 1 week ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 22.3335
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Let stand at room temperature, cover, for 2 hours.
Serve sauce over broiled meats, steaks, sausages, etc.
This is very delicious - 33.6737
Mignonette Sauce For Oysters
1. In a small bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them very well.
3. Pour the mixture individual side dishes for oyster on the half shell and serve. - 33.5206
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients, transfer to a small jar with tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Mix with salads before serving after shaking well. - 26.9944
Everyday Dressing For Greens
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients leaving the lettuce leaves.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
3) Add the lettuce leaves into the bowl.
4) Toss well to coat evenly.
5) Serve immediately by passing extra dressing on side. - 30.8514
1) Combine all the ingredients and blend them well.
2) Chill them.
3) Serve the dish in a serving bowl. - 29.3604
Sweet Sour Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a large, wide-mouthed jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Cover and chill several hours.
Before using, shake well.
Use to dress crisp green salads. - 28.5659
French Vinaigrette Dressing
Think vinaigrette dressing is too fancy to be made at home? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! The chef details a simple recipe to make the popular French dressing that adds a delicious touch to almost everything! - 114.479