- » Red Vinaigrette
Red Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red vinaigrette recipes.
Avocado With Red Currant Vinaigrette
4. In a blender bowl, tip in the 4 parts oil and 1 part lemon juice and blend well
5. Add in a sufficient amount of redcurrants to color the sauce pink, thicken it and give a good sharp flavor. Blend this well again
6. Add sugar, salt and pepper to... - 35.5285
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
1) In a food processor, combine the roasted red pepper, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2) Blend until the pepper is smoothly pureed.
3) With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the oil through the feed tube.
4) Process until the oil is... - 37.9767
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Red Wine Vinegar Vinaigrette
Whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil.
Add the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the oil is emulsified.
For a tangier dressing, add more vinegar. - 25.3784
Red Leaf Salad With Vinaigrette
1) From the lettuce, remove any tough stalks and veins.
2) Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
3) Store in the fridge till it is time to serve so that the greens stay fresh and crunchy.
4) Toss the greens with herbs and vinaigrette, trasnfer... - 28.8598
Roasted Red Potato Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
Drizzle over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Place potatoes in the basket and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In a large bowl combine the olives, yellow... - 38.0005
Arugula Red Onion And Orange Salad With Orange Curry Vinaigrette
1. Bring the orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan and then reduce it to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
2. Transfer the orange juice to a small bowl. Whisk in the garlic, vinegar, oil, curry, and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a serrated knife, cut the peel from... - 34.333
Bibb And Red Leaf Lettuces Vinaigrette
Wash the lettuces and pat dry.
Tear each into bite-size pieces and put in a salad bowl.
Add the radishes, mushrooms, tomatoes, and vinaigrette and toss gently to mix.
Divide among 4 salad plates. - 26.3465
Green Salad With Fruity Vinaigrette
The green salad with fruity vinaigrette dressing is a lettuce, radicchio and cucumber salad with a lovely vinaigreete and fruit juice dressing of lemon juice and orange juice along with sugar and white pepper to taste. served chilled, this green salad with... - 44.356
Holiday Split Peas Vinaigrette
Holiday split peas vinaigrette is a cooked peas vinaigrette. Prepared with sausage and onions along with a vinaigrette blend of oil with parsley and mustard to taste, it is finished with the addition of tomatoes. With salt and sugar to taste, this split peas... - 43.359
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette has wonderful taste. The red wine vinegar with mustard gives the Walnut Oil Vinaigrette a grand taste. - 25.1954
If you dig for a fresh, restaurant-like salad at home, then this French style dressing would add a dash of bistro-like flair to your greens. Chef Keith Snow shares an extremely simple vinaigrette dressing that combines shallots and Dijon mustard with red wine... - 108.498
Salad Dressing - Italian Herb Vinaigrette, Ep 44
1. In a medium bowl add in the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning mix, old style mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the dressing over your favorite salad, toss and serve. - 0
Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette has a unique taste. The red wine vinegar with black pepper gives the Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette a wonderful taste. - 34.8167
Wash and slice tomatoes.
Place in layers in a salad bowl, sprinkling each layer with onion, basil and parsley.
Pour French dressing over salad and marinate for 2 hours before serving. - 24.4759
Creamy Tomato Vinaigrette
1 In a food processoror blender, whirl the tomato and tomato-vegetable juice for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Add the yogurt, mayonnaise, and red pepper sauce and whirl for 30 seconds more or until well combined.
Will keep, refrigerated, for up to 3 days. - 24.4451
Pan Roasted Salmon With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, capers, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet, skin... - 30.0159
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.7257
Zucchini With Basil Vinaigrette
GETTING READY 1) Cut the zucchini diagonally in the pieces of 1/4 inches. MAKING 2) In a steamer, place the zucchini. ... - 33.049
Tandoori Shrimp Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
Prepare the Tandoori Shrimp.
Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking together all ingredients.
Toss the salad greens with 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette.
Mound the lettuce on serving plates.
Top with Tandoori shrimp, tomatoes, carrots and celery.
Drizzle... - 37.8849
3 Green Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
3 green salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a fresh salad made with leafy greens. Dressed with a herbed vinaigrette dressing flavored with ground cranberries, the 3 green salad also has a hint of garlic to it. Left to mingle the flavors, the green salad with... - 38.1518
Scrub mussel shells; place in saucepan with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until shells open; remove top shell.
Discard; combine remaining ingredients; serve on mussels - 32.0199
Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for at least 1 hour before using. - 26.0258
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in bowl and refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve on lettuce.
Divide evenly. - 23.3212
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
Shake until blended. - 26.196
Low Calorie Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
1) In a shaker/sealable container, add the tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, basil, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and about 1 tablespoon water.
2) Seal the container/shaker and mix/shake it well.
3) Allow it to refrigerate for up to 1... - 36.4183
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 41.8602
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly - 29.9832
1. Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend. Chill. Serve with salad greens. - 25.4142
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients, transfer to a small jar with tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Mix with salads before serving after shaking well. - 26.9775
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.2194
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.1652
Pasta With Mixed Roasted Peppers Vinaigrette
Roast, peel, stem, and seed the peppers.
Tear them into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips and save their juices.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the pepper strips and their... - 41.7013
Brussels Sprouts And Pasta Vinaigrette
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium heat until bell pepper is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated... - 32.7101
New Potatoes In Cumin Vinaigrette
Scrub potatoes and cook in boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat oil with cumin and vinegar in serving bowl.
Press garlic clove through press into dressing.
Mix with pepper.
When potatoes are ready, drain and cut into halves or quarters directly... - 28.5775
Mixed Green Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously; chill thoroughly.
Pour vinegar mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 37.9048
Sunflower Green Salad With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Peel carrot and shave thin slices with peeler. Toss together carrot shavings, greens, radishes, cabbage, and sunflower seeds.
2. In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, thyme, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Toss salad with dressing. - 35.6029
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
1) Cut the tops off the fennel and trim the base. Rinse properly and then cut the fennel bulb into thin slices.
2) In a small bowl, put pepper, vinegar and salt. Blend properly and add oil. Blend using a fork.
3) On individual plates,... - 36.981
Homemade Basil Vinaigrette
When you are looking for healthy, time-saving recipes to whomp up a quick salad, basil vinaigrette could be your best pick. Nothing compares to the subtle flavor of basil vinaigrette that is not only heart-healthy, but delivers full nutrition value without... - 85.6544
Black-eyed Pea Vinaigrette
Sort and wash peas, place in a large Dutch oven.
Add water, onion, garlic, bay leaves, salt, cumin, and marjoram, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until peas are tender.
Drain and let cool.
Remove bay leaves.
Add... - 38.1589
Split Peas Vinaigrette
1. Rinse split peas in running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled peas.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat peas, water, and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3. In... - 33.3374
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 39.9568
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 38.1918
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 43.6053
Pan Seared Scallops With Lemon Vinaigrette
Using a sharp knife, score lemon into 4 lengthwise sections; remove peel from lemon.
Scrape white portion from peel; discard.
Cut peel into very thin strips; set aside.
Squeeze enough juice from lemon to measure 2 tablespoons; set aside.
In a large skillet... - 39.6268
Vegetable Salad With Curry Vinaigrette And Fresh Mozzarella
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until golden, 30 seconds. Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Whisk in the oils, then the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 30.6176
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 44.207
Vinaigrette has an Imposing taste. The red wine vinegar and mustard gives the Vinaigrette Unique taste. - 27.4423
Barbequed Shark And Vegetables With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Cut the shark into 6 even pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat a barbecue (until coals are medium-hot). Pierce capsicums with a knife and place on the hottest part of the grill. The skin should blister and char slightly after 12 minutes. Place in an airtight plastic... - 32.9252
Coleslaw Vinaigrette was an inspiration from the dish I tasted at a friends get-together party. I simply loved the way this Coleslaw Vinaigrette. Sumptuous indeed! - 24.1115
Celery And Fruit Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
This Celery and Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette tastes fantastic ! An irresistible sweet medley of fruit and greens smeared with Raspberry jam, eat this with spicy meat dishes or as it is like a dessert ! Just try this Celery and Fruit Salad with... - 36.6222
Delicious Shallot Vinaigrette
If you love shallots, this vinaigrette is just right for you. Zesty shallots combined with vinegar and mustard gives this dressing an added kick that can't be missed. Drizzle it over your fish, chicken and vegetable for bon appetite! - 98.3295
Potato Salad With Seed Vinaigrette
Prepare Seed Vinaigrette and set aside.
Place unpeeled potatoes in a 5- to 6-quart pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, partially cover, and boil gently until potatoes are tender when pierced (25 to 30... - 37.9138
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 33.6587
Mushroom Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
In a large skillet, sweat the mushrooms in the oil and wine until they are tender.
Combine the mushrooms, onion, and red pepper in a salad bowl.
Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a small jar.
Shake the dressing well and pour it over the vegetables.
Toss... - 39.9463
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 46.3769
Avocado Salad Vinaigrette
Avocado Salad Vinaigrette has a Yummy taste. The red sweet pepper and lemon juice gives the Avocado Salad Vinaigrette Incredible taste. - 33.5479
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 37.3701
Vinaigrette Sauce is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Vinaigrette Sauce with us! - 20.3337
Baby Salmon With Basil Vinaigrette
To prepare Basil Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste to taste in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, slowly add oil.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Rinse salmon... - 43.3382
Fruited Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and blend well.
Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized or larger pieces.
Toss chicken, apple slices, grapes, and walnuts with vinaigrette.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate and... - 34.7143
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 43.8359
Clams With Tomato Vinaigrette
Rinse clams under cold water; drain.
Place clams in large pan with wine, cover, bring to boil; simmer about 5 minutes or until shells open, discard any that do not open.
Meanwhile, heat oiled large pan; cook red onion and garlic over medium heat until... - 45.6437
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine the leaf lettuce, radicchio, arugula, and Belgian endive; toss gently to mix.
Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine the Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an... - 46.0937
This vinaigrette dressing is a herbed and spicy salad dressing. Made with red wine vinegar and lemon juice with added oil to it, this easy vinaigrette dressing is flavored with basil and tarragon and spiced with garlic salt, paprika, mustard and prepped with... - 37.9189
Potatoes Con Bagna Cauda Vinaigrette
Chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, the 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, presents the all new picnic friendly menu. The title of this dish is White’s
tongue-in-cheek reference to the new ... - 27.9515
Beef And Onion Vinaigrette
Beef And Onion Vinaigrette is a juicy mix of the red meat and delicious sauces. I often prepare this Beef And Onion Vinaigrette just for its rich flavor. Check out the recipe of Beef And Onion Vinaigrette. - 35.5261
Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) To prepare Vinaigrette Dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients. Shake vigorously.
2) Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3) Shake again before using.
4) In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing with chick peas,... - 47.6253
Spicy Beef With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a large cup, place the paprika, oregano, thyme, and ground pepper and mix well
2. Rub this mixture into the beef sides to ensure that it is well covered
3. Set aside to soak in the mixture for half an hour
4. Prepare vinaigrette by... - 42.9278
Sliced Potatoes Vinaigrette
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this sliced potatoes vinaigrette! If it is an impressive side dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. A good way to use up potatoes is to make some delicious sliced potatoes... - 47.8878
Shake all ingredients in tightly covered container.
Shake again before using. - 22.6205
Cannellini In Caper Vinaigrette
Drain and rinse the beans.
Combine them with the peppers and onion in a serving dish.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake well and pour over the salad.
Toss, cover, and marinate for at least an hour, stirring occasionally. - 33.1233
Egg Yolk Vinaigrette
Place egg yolk in bowl. Add mustard and mix.
Add parsley, shallot and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper; mix well with whisk.
Add oil in thin stream, mixing constantly with whisk. Add few drops of lemon juice, mix and correct seasoning. The vinaigrette... - 27.0544
1) In a bowl, mix together the vinegar and mustard.
2) Add the oil and whisk well.
3) Taste for seasoning and add the salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
4) Serve or use the vinaigrette as and when preferred. The preparation keeps well in an... - 30.81
In small bowl combine all ingredients; using a whisk or fork, beat until well mixed. - 17.1851
Sauteed Swordfish With Nicoise Vinaigrette
In a skillet, preferably non-stick, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it sauté the swordfish steaks, pat dry, for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until they are just cooked through.
While th - 20.3319
Cranberry Honey Vinaigrette
In a bowl or jar, mix cranberry juice, vinegar, honey, and cranberries.
Use or, if making ahead, cover airtight and chill up to 4 days. - 24.7536
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 26.2402
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well by whisking.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the oil and continue whisking until blended well.
3) Use as required.
Use immediately after... - 35.3278
1 In a blender, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, orange juice, and zest. Mix well
2 Add in onion.
3 Serve as desired. - 32.6492
Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Stir in the basil just before using.
4) Use as required. - 31.9186
In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, vinegar and pepper.
Whisk in the oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made up to 1 week ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 24.4448
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
Delicious French Vinaigrette Dressing
When you are looking to 'wow' someone, something as simple as a salad can do the trick, given that you toss it up a la the French style. Chef Keith Snow brings to you a French salad dressing recipe that is very simple yet supremely versatile. Good enough to... - 104.965
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Put the tripe in a saucepan, add cold water to cover, about 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of salt and the bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the tripe is tender when pricked with a fork at least one hour.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Blend... - 44.6917
Roquefort Vinaigrette is a delicious salad dressing that never fails to make your salad a master piece! My husband often makes his salads irresistible with this Roquefort Vinaigrette salad dressing! Here is his recipe for the same! - 32.7198
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.4314
Chunky Tomato Vinaigrette
Combine vinegars, olive oil, and sugar in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Place chopped tomatoes, onions, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Gently stir in vinegar mixture. - 33.7454
1. Combine the vegetables in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until the sugar dissolves, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or overnight before serving. - 31.6202
Broccoli With Dijon Vinaigrette
Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Add green onions and next 3 ingredients; iaute 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; add vinegar and next 4 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Remove and discard broccoli leaves... - 36.9511
Red Vinaigrette Recipes By Category