- » Red Vinaigrette
Red Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red vinaigrette recipes.
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
1) In a food processor, combine the roasted red pepper, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2) Blend until the pepper is smoothly pureed.
3) With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the oil through the feed tube.
4) Process until the oil is... - 36.3931
Red Wine Vinegar Vinaigrette
Whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil.
Add the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the oil is emulsified.
For a tangier dressing, add more vinegar. - 24.4439
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 40.5674
Avocado With Red Currant Vinaigrette
4. In a blender bowl, tip in the 4 parts oil and 1 part lemon juice and blend well
5. Add in a sufficient amount of redcurrants to color the sauce pink, thicken it and give a good sharp flavor. Blend this well again
6. Add sugar, salt and pepper to... - 34.902
Red Leaf Salad With Vinaigrette
1) From the lettuce, remove any tough stalks and veins.
2) Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
3) Store in the fridge till it is time to serve so that the greens stay fresh and crunchy.
4) Toss the greens with herbs and vinaigrette, trasnfer... - 27.535
Roasted Red Potato Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
Drizzle over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Place potatoes in the basket and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In a large bowl combine the olives, yellow... - 35.9504
Arugula Red Onion And Orange Salad With Orange Curry Vinaigrette
1. Bring the orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan and then reduce it to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
2. Transfer the orange juice to a small bowl. Whisk in the garlic, vinegar, oil, curry, and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a serrated knife, cut the peel from... - 31.9567
Bibb And Red Leaf Lettuces Vinaigrette
Wash the lettuces and pat dry.
Tear each into bite-size pieces and put in a salad bowl.
Add the radishes, mushrooms, tomatoes, and vinaigrette and toss gently to mix.
Divide among 4 salad plates. - 24.1174
Holiday Split Peas Vinaigrette
Holiday split peas vinaigrette is a cooked peas vinaigrette. Prepared with sausage and onions along with a vinaigrette blend of oil with parsley and mustard to taste, it is finished with the addition of tomatoes. With salt and sugar to taste, this split peas... - 41.6394
If you dig for a fresh, restaurant-like salad at home, then this French style dressing would add a dash of bistro-like flair to your greens. Chef Keith Snow shares an extremely simple vinaigrette dressing that combines shallots and Dijon mustard with red wine... - 110.116
Salad Dressing - Italian Herb Vinaigrette, Ep 44
1. In a medium bowl add in the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning mix, old style mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the dressing over your favorite salad, toss and serve. - 0
Wash and slice tomatoes.
Place in layers in a salad bowl, sprinkling each layer with onion, basil and parsley.
Pour French dressing over salad and marinate for 2 hours before serving. - 23.1892
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
Walnut Oil Vinaigrette has wonderful taste. The red wine vinegar with mustard gives the Walnut Oil Vinaigrette a grand taste. - 23.9619
Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette has a unique taste. The red wine vinegar with black pepper gives the Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette a wonderful taste. - 32.347
Green Salad With Fruity Vinaigrette
The green salad with fruity vinaigrette dressing is a lettuce, radicchio and cucumber salad with a lovely vinaigreete and fruit juice dressing of lemon juice and orange juice along with sugar and white pepper to taste. served chilled, this green salad with... - 42.0769
New Potatoes In Cumin Vinaigrette
Scrub potatoes and cook in boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat oil with cumin and vinegar in serving bowl.
Press garlic clove through press into dressing.
Mix with pepper.
When potatoes are ready, drain and cut into halves or quarters directly... - 27.4682
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.2773
Zucchini With Basil Vinaigrette
GETTING READY 1) Cut the zucchini diagonally in the pieces of 1/4 inches. MAKING 2) In a steamer, place the zucchini. ... - 32.4639
Scrub mussel shells; place in saucepan with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until shells open; remove top shell.
Discard; combine remaining ingredients; serve on mussels - 30.1386
Creamy Tomato Vinaigrette
1 In a food processoror blender, whirl the tomato and tomato-vegetable juice for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Add the yogurt, mayonnaise, and red pepper sauce and whirl for 30 seconds more or until well combined.
Will keep, refrigerated, for up to 3 days. - 21.8548
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in bowl and refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve on lettuce.
Divide evenly. - 21.7254
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 44.2761
Brussels Sprouts And Pasta Vinaigrette
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium heat until bell pepper is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated... - 32.1563
Pasta With Mixed Roasted Peppers Vinaigrette
Roast, peel, stem, and seed the peppers.
Tear them into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips and save their juices.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the pepper strips and their... - 41.8385
Black-eyed Pea Vinaigrette
Sort and wash peas, place in a large Dutch oven.
Add water, onion, garlic, bay leaves, salt, cumin, and marjoram, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until peas are tender.
Drain and let cool.
Remove bay leaves.
Add... - 35.8635
Split Peas Vinaigrette
1. Rinse split peas in running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled peas.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat peas, water, and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3. In... - 31.6214
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 38.0225
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 35.8955
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 45.422
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 50.2376
Vinaigrette has an Imposing taste. The red wine vinegar and mustard gives the Vinaigrette Unique taste. - 24.8348
Barbequed Shark And Vegetables With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Cut the shark into 6 even pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat a barbecue (until coals are medium-hot). Pierce capsicums with a knife and place on the hottest part of the grill. The skin should blister and char slightly after 12 minutes. Place in an airtight plastic... - 31.5118
Potatoes Con Bagna Cauda Vinaigrette
Chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, the 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, presents the all new picnic friendly menu. The title of this dish is White’s
tongue-in-cheek reference to the new ... - 29.6217
Sliced Potatoes Vinaigrette
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this sliced potatoes vinaigrette! If it is an impressive side dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. A good way to use up potatoes is to make some delicious sliced potatoes... - 48.416
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 43.6708
Celery And Fruit Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
This Celery and Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette tastes fantastic ! An irresistible sweet medley of fruit and greens smeared with Raspberry jam, eat this with spicy meat dishes or as it is like a dessert ! Just try this Celery and Fruit Salad with... - 34.7463
Red Vinaigrette Recipes By Category