- » Red Trout
Red Trout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red trout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red trout recipes.
Trout In Red Wine
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Grease a large, shallow casserole dish with half of the butter.
Arrange the fish side by side in the dish.
Pour over wine.
Sprinkle with onion and garlic.
Add bouquet garni and seasonings.
Bake, covered, for 20... - 42.4407
Trout In A Red Pepper Blanket
Char the peppers in the oven or over a gas flame until the skin is blackened.
Place the peppers in a paper bag and seal.
Allow the peppers to steam in their own heat for 15 minutes, then remove and peel.
Place in a food processor with their juice and... - 41.6866
Trout With Almonds And Red Peppers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree Centigrade.
2. In a roaasting tin, toss the pepper, tomatoes, garlic, oil and vinegar together.
3. In the pre-heated oven, roast for 20 minutes.
4. Take the roasting tin out of the oven and place the... - 42.4937
Whole Baked Trout With Red Peppers
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place in a lightly buttered baking dish.
Make three or four diagonal incisions through the skin along one side of the trout.
Insert half a garlic clove and a thin slice of lime into each slit.
Scatter sprigs of parsley, tarragon, and... - 40.995
Smoked Trout Cheesecake With Sweet And Sour Red Onions
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, grease a springform pan of 10-inches.
3) Mix the nuts with butter in bowl and firmly pat the nut-butter mix onto the prepared pan's bottom. Make sure it is even. Set... - 44.3182
Whole Red Snapper, Salmon, Trout Or Sea Bass
Make an aluminum foil pan large enough to hold fish.
Brush surface of foil pan well with melted butter, margarine or oil.
Cut head and tail from fish, if desired.
Clean fish, dram and dry with paper towels.
Place fish on pan.
Combine lemon juice,... - 45.8175
Chinese trout is a lovely trout recipe made with soy sauce to taste. Marinated with soy, the trout is broiled to cook with frequent marinade brushes. Served with a catsup, soy and vinegar sauce, cooked and spiced with ginger and garlic, it is full of oriental... - 45.8021
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.1685
Hungarian Stippled Trout
Salt the cleaned trout.
Mix the flour with some red paprika.
Cut the peeled potatoes and cook in salted water, timing them so that they are ready.
Remove the stalks of the parsley, wash and squeeze it out and chop.
A quarter of an hour before serving heat 3... - 38.0848
Steamed Trout With Orange & Ginger
steamed trout with orange and ginger is an elegant and fruity trout recipe. Made with orange juice and italian dressing marinade flavored with ginger, red pepper and cumin, the trout is wrapped in a foil with reserved marinade and vegetables. Cooked in the... - 45.019
Fillet Of Trout Supreme
Salt and pepper trout; sprinkle with red pepper.
Place on sheet of heavy-duty foil; spread with butter.
Fold foil over; seal edges.
Grill 5 inches from coals for 6 minutes; turn once.
Arrange trout on heated platter.
Sprinkle with parsley; garnish with ... - 28.8144
Baked Stuffed Sea Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, the black pepper, onion, green pepper, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle the sea trout inside and out with... - 33.832
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Italian Butter
Chill butter, pepper and seasonings and set aside.
Over hot coals, place trout fillets, flesh side down, on oiled grid and cook about 2 minutes.
Genly turn trout with spatula; continue cooking 2 minutes longer.
Serve immediately with a dollop of Italian... - 26.6927
Trout With Apples And Toasted Hazelnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To toast hazelnuts, spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until skins split.
Wrap hazelnuts in kitchen towel; set aside 5 minutes to cool slightly.
Rub nuts in towel to remove as much of the papery skins as... - 42.7897
Smoked Trout Nicoise
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water until they are cool enough to handle. Slip the skins off the potatoes and cut them into quarters.
2. Meanwhile, in another pot of... - 39.213
Spicy Grilled Trout
1) Wash the Trout Fillert under cold running water. Pat them dry.
2) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic clove and red pepper. Stir to mix.
3) In a durable zip lock pouch, add in the fillets.... - 44.3973
Salmon Stuffed Trout: Cajun Siwle
Rinse trout and rub with lemon juice and pepper.
Place on oiled baking sheet Mix filling ingredients to desired taste.
Divide evenly between trout.
Place covered in a 425 degrees F oven and bake 15 - 20 minutes.
(Ten minutes an inch is the rule of thumb for... - 33.4767
Camp Baked Trout
Clean the trout and cut off the head and tail.
Sprinkle the salt and the onion evenly inside the trout, then place the strip of bacon over the diced onion so that it will not fall out.
The trout so dressed is then ready to be wrapped firmly with wet maple... - 37.8141
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. For the stuffing, bring the stock to a boil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the margarine, bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, squash, seal-lions and garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture returns to... - 32.6409
Method: Clean and wash the fish. In a bowl, add the fish, salt, dill leaves, crushed coriander seeds, chilli flakes, lemon rind, lemon juice and mustard oil. Rub the marinade all over the fish and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and add... - 34.691
Wine Sauced Trout
In small saucepan combine tomato sauce, wine, butter, lemon juice, green onion, sugar, salad herbs, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes.
Grill fish over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes.
Turn fish and grill till done, 10 to 12 minutes... - 37.6707
Calico Stuffed Trout
Rinse trout and pat dry, then rub cut sides of garlic over inside cavity of each.
Cut six 8 by 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil; grease foil and center one trout on each piece.
Insert metal blade.
Place carrot in work bowl and... - 43.7736
Miso Stuffed Trout
1. Scale, clean, and wash trout, leaving head and tail intact. To bone, open fish and insert knife above the backbone at the point closest to the head and run knife lengthwise along bone to release flesh. Repeat to release flesh on other side of bone. Head... - 32.5019
Poached Trout With Walnut Sauce
In work bowl of food processor or blender, grind walnuts and salt together until they form a thick paste.
Combine water and vinegar.
Pour liquid through feed tube in a thin stream until mixture is blended and smooth.
Place fish in a large skillet with enough... - 32.3039
If you ever have a chance of handling small fresh trout while they are still alive, try this recipe: Kill the trout by plunging them for a second or two into boiling vinegar.
Cook them for 7 or 8 minutes in a Court Bouillon with red wine, prepared as long as... - 16.8629
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 33.5094
Smoked Trout Enchiladas
1. In a bowl, mix red onion slices and lime juice.
2. Break trout into flakes.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1/2-inch chunks.
4. Mix enchilada sauce and chicken broth and pour 1 cup of the mixture into a shallow 3-quart (9- by 13-in.) casserole.
5. Stack tortillas... - 37.0132
Smoked Trout Salad With Apple And Manchego
1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the cider vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the frisee with the flaked trout, shredded Manchego, apple, parsley and red onion. Add the dressing and toss to coat.... - 31.8656
Honey Curried Trout Bundles
Remove outer leaves and tough parts from broccoli.
Cut the broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces.
In a covered saucepan cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly... - 38.8595
Seared Trout Fillets With Warm Salad Nicoise
1. Chop the chilli, discarding the seeds and rub over the trout fillets with the lime juice. Leave to marinate.
2. Cut the potatoes in half. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, cover, bring
to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until... - 47.6942
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.1866
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Caponata Relish
In small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; saute garlic for 1 minute.
Add eggplant and peppers; stir quickly to coat.
Saute 5 minutes until softened.
Add tomatoes, olives, capers and vinegar.
Continue cooking 5 minutes longer; hold on very low heat.
Over... - 33.1743
Rainbow Trout With Chopped Mushrooms And Shallots
To prepare the mushrooms, melt the margarine in a flying pan.
Saute the onions, mushrooms, and shallots for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Vegetables will be soft.
Flavor with ginger, salt, pepper, and wine.
Continue cooking until mixture is dry.
With... - 38.8671
Smoked Trout With Avocado
1) Slice the avocados in two halves and remove the stones. Peel the halves and slice the flesh.
2) Place avocado slices in a bowl and drizzle lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3) Take a saucepan and heat cream and cream fraiche until... - 38.2383
Tomato Basil Trout
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add trout to pan, pour over wine and top with tomatoes, basil and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when test with a fork. - 30.7696
Smoked Trout And Potato Salad
1) Along the backbone, slice the trout.
2) Skin the fish and cut into fillet.
3) Break the trout into large pieces and place in serving bowl.
4) Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to bowl.
5) Core the apples and cut them into dices.
6) Wash... - 44.3452
Home Smoked Trout
1. Place smoking chips and wine in a non-reactive metal dish and stand for 1 hour.
2. Preheat covered barbecue to a low heat. Place dish, with smoking chips in, in barbecue over hot coals, cover barbecue with lid and heat for 5-10 minutes or until liquid is... - 30.3014
Grilled Trout With Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Dredge trout lightly in flour and place in hot oil.
Cook 5 to 6 minutes each side over medium heat, depending on size.
Transfer fish to serving platter and keep hot in oven.
Add onion,... - 44.2452
Trout With Barley Peppers And Pine Nuts
Explore this mouth-watering delicacy of Trout With Barley Peppers And Pine Nuts straight from the Italian kitchen. If you really wanna have sheer fun in your party menu then simply try this incredibly tasty dish full of chili flavor and crispy toasted nuts.... - 42.5138
Make fish stock using heads, trimmings, fins in 1-quart water with 1 cup sauterne.
Add parsley, celery and peppercorns.
Simmer down to 2 cups liquid.
Strain through cheesecloth and set aside.
Boil shrimp in 2 cups wine for 2 minutes.
Remove shrimp and set... - 44.029
Place fish in a large shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
Cover; marinate at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Prepare charcoal fire in smoker, and let burn 10 to 15 minutes.
Cover coals with large... - 30.9931
Freeze fish 48 hours at 0°F.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place fish in large glass or plastic bowl.
Add juice and jalapeno peppers.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt, stirring gently to combine.
With back of spoon, gently press mixture... - 41.8697
Rocky Mountain Grilled Trout
1 Heat an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2 Prepare the trout; rinse out the inside cavity and remove any excess membranes. Dry. Combine herbs and seasonings. Mix half with lime rounds and onion and place some in each cavity in layers. Drizzle half of the... - 33.1446
1. In a large shallow dish keep fish.
2. In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture on fish, cover and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning in between.
4. Prepare charcoal fire in smoker. Let the fire... - 36.7047
Breakfast Trout Fry
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Spoon off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
Add potatoes to drippings remaining in pan and... - 39.2252
Smoked Trout Salad
Combine trout, cheese, grapes, and celery.
Add mayonnaise; mix gently.
Add salt to taste.
Pour into serving bowl; sprinkle with peppercorns. - 27.3716
Trout Filled Beef Tomatoes
1. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and, using a grapefruit knife, remove the flesh (use for a sauce or another dish). Cut the trout fillets into small bite-sized pieces. Preheat a moderate grill.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry... - 34.994
Baked Trout Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Wash the trout and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavities with salt and pepper and fill with a few coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2. Place the fish side by side in a shallow ovenproof dish.... - 36.2869
Smoked Trout In Avocados
Smoked Trout In Avocados is an amazingly tasty stuffed avocado dish. I serve this often for my parties as they have never let me down. Very filling and delicious, the Smoked Trout In Avocados is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 29.639
Crab Filled Trout With Roasted Pepper Coulis
1)Make a smooth puree of the roasted pepper, vinegar and oil. Strain.
2)Season according to taste.
3)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4)Mix together mustard, lemon juice, bread crumbs and mayonnaise.
5)Gently add in the scallion, crab,... - 45.8597
New Potato Stuffed Trout
Cut potatoes into large cubes.
Combine with parsley, capers, and olives, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in large bowl.
Mix well; set aside.
Sprinkle inside of each trout with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stuff each trout... - 41.9411
Trout Timbales With Guacamole
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place... - 37.3705
Ocean Trout, Moroccan
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Roast the pine nuts until just golden.
Make the rose tea and set aside to brew for 5 minutes. (I used 2 dessert spoon of tea to 1 cup of water). Peel and slice the shallot and fry in a little extra virgin olive oil. Strain the tea... - 32.4924
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 42.1901
Trout Amandine, Steamed Asparagus And New Potatoes
1. Turning oven on low rest a platter on an oven rack.
2. To a deep pot of boiling salted water, just enough to cover add potatoes them and cook for about 12 minutes such that fork tender.
3. To trim asparagus hold an asparagus spear at... - 45.4866
Sooke Trout Baked In Parchment With Spinach And Blackberry Sauce
PASS THE BLACKBERRIES through a food mill or press through a sieve to remove the seeds; you should have about 1/2 cup puree.
Combine the vinegar, shallot, and bay leaf in a small, heavy saucepan and boil until nearly all the liquid is evaporated.
Add the... - 43.6797