- » Red Spread
Red Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red spread recipes.
Muhammara Walnut And Red Pepper Spread
In a blender or food processor, grind the walnuts, bread crumbs, and cumin together.
Add the peppers, chilies, and pomegranate molasses.
With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture becomes creamy.
Add the pepper flakes, salt, and... - 33.1236
Eggplant-red Pepper Canape Spread
Pierce skin of eggplant in four places.
Place eggplant and red pepper on paper plate in microwave.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes or until both the eggplant and the pepper are very soft.
Cut the eggplant and the pepper in half and drain in a colander for 30... - 37.3762
Roasted Red Pepper Mousse Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unfla vored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until lukewarm, about 2 minutes.
In large bowl, with electric... - 39.5025
Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches With Basil Spread
To make the basil spread: Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, process the... - 41.3338
Corned Beef Spread
Corned Beef Spread has a fine taste. If you like you sandwich and burgers filled with non vegetarian spread then try this Corned Beef Spread, you will love it. Corned Beef Spread it is used by many across the globe. - 21.1813
Red Caviar Spread
Place water, lemon, caviar, onion and 1/4 cup olive oil in blender.
Remove crusts from Pepperidge Farm bread, tear into small pieces.
With motor running add bits of bread and remaining olive oil.
Blend until mixture is pale and has consistency of heavy cream. - 23.6429
Cheddar Cheese And Beer Spread
Serve your favorite crackers, crispbreads, pretzels, apples or pears
with this super delicious and appetizing cheddar cheese beer spread. Watch this interesting video and impress your guests with this unique delicacy that would leave them finger licking.... - 108.945
Spread A Burgers
Combine all the ingredients except the buns and mix well.
Spread to the edges of the buns, then place on broiler rack.
Broil until bubbly. - 25.8778
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 43.4089
Chicken Liver Spread (pasta Z Kurzej Watrobki)
The chicken liver spread is a seasoned and flavored cooked spread prepared with cooked pork. Combined along with onions and pan drippings, the chicken liver spread ca be served as a side in meals or brunches. It is falvored with garlic and is very savory. - 37.7195
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Stir in the remaining ingredients. - 20.8188
Rosy Hungarian Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork or whirl in an electric blender until creamy smooth.
Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 29.2103
Middle Eastern Muhammara Dip
Muhammara is the next most popular dip to hummus! This delicious roasted pepper and walnut dip is delicious with bread, on toast or crackers and even as a sauce topping for kebabs, grilled meats and fish. A must try for those you like peppers and nuts. A... - 128.314
Cook unpeeled eggplant in boiling water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool.
Peel and finely chop the eggplant.
Combine eggplant, tomato, onion, red pepper, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, stirring gently.
Cover and... - 34.6087
Mexicali Bean Spread
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the kidney beans, water, tomato paste, lemon juice, cumin , oregano, red pepper sauce, and cinnamon for 1 minute or until smooth.
Serve as an appetizer, accompanied by tortilla chips or pita bread, or make sandwiches... - 25.7398
Chutney Cheese Spread
Chutney Cheese Spread is a tasty flavored cheese spread. This yummy spread is the secret behind may of sandwiches. Liven up your breakfasts with this delicious Chutney Cheese Spread slathered toasts. - 28.8488
Lemon Garlic Chick Pea Spread
1 ln a food processor or blender, whirl the chick peas, green peas, lemon juice, oil, cumin, garlic, salt, and red pepper sauce for 1 minute or until pureed.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour before serving.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2 days. - 27.8738
Natural Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, dill pickle, celery, red pepper, parsley, herbs, scallions, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Mix the turmeric with the lemon juice and add to mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill. - 23.845
Brandied Blue Cheese Spread
In small bowl of an electric mixer, beat blue-veined cheese, butter, cream cheese, and brandy until smooth.
Or whirl in a food processor until smooth.
Spread on apple wedges.
Makes about 1 cup. - 24.7654
Hot Clam And Cheese Spread
This Hot Clam and Cheese Spread is what you'd like to use on your toast and pasta. Try this creamy seafood spread with a generous proportion of cheese , wine and pepper for youre next meal. Your suggestions for this Hot Clam and Cheese Spread are welcome. - 35.2603
Black Bean Spread
This recipe is so easy to throw together last minute! Its jam packed with flavor and couldn’t be easier to make ! Perfect for anything from a cocktail party to a game day appetizer! Enjoy! - 119.142
Cheddar Bacon Spread
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend Cheddar cheese and next 4 ingredients... - 24.2352
Cracked Black Pepper And Herb Spread
In food processor or blender, process all ingredients until blended; cover and chill.
Garnish, if desired, with additional cracked black pepper and serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and breads. - 26.0634
Pine Nut Cheese Spread
Combine all ingredients except pine nuts, mixing until well blended.
Shape into log.
Coat with pine nuts just before serving. - 30.4136
Salmon Party Spread
In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; stir until well blended.
Cover and chill 2-24 hours.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley. - 34.9979
Fresh Eggplant Spread
Fresh Eggplant Spread - gives a irrestitble flavor to french breads and crackers. The recipe for fresh egg plant spread wont take much of your time. Give this fresh eggplant spread a try and I am sure that you will love this. - 44.2144
Italian Eggplant Spread
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise. Cut 2 deep slits down the length of each half, and insert the garlic cloves and dried tomatoes in the slits.
2. Place the eggplants in a baking pan. Cover and bake at 450°F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until very tender.... - 28.8358
Egg And Caviar Spread
Peel and chop the eggs very finely.
Beat together with softened butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of the sour cream dip, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the celery.
Spread egg mixture on a flat serving platter, shaping a layer about 1 inch thick.
Chill till... - 39.4613
Vegan Avocado Spread
When you are craving for something simple yet luscious that would fill you up without weighing your down, just grab some avocado spread, spread it on a cracker and chomp it down. Avocado spread is lighter, nicer and cheaper than most store-bought spread. And ... - 129.246
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 139.121
Hot And Spicy Egg Spread
1) Mix the eggs and butter together until smooth and creamy.
2) Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, parsley, red pepper, and salt. Mix well. - 21.8493
Kipper Herring Spread
Kippered herring spread is a delicious spread made with canned kippered herrings and egg yolks. Combined together with vinegar, red pepper sauce, the kippered herring spread is good to be served with canapes. - 22.2125
Pepper Cheese Spread
Combine cheeses and beer in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Transfer cheese mixture to a small bowl.
Stir in sweet red pepper and remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill Thoroughly. - 25.9645
Wine Garlic Spread
1.In a small bowl, mix butter or margarine with garlic clove or garlic powder, salt and dry red wine.
2.Blend the ingredients well.
3.Use the spread on breads. - 26.6166
Creamy Hot Chicken Spread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, red pepper, onion, salt, mace and white pepper.
2. Spread mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with walnuts.
3. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15... - 33.5783
Cheddar-ale Cheese Spread
This Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread is unique ! A creative blend of cheese and an alcoholic beverage creates magic ! Just try this Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread with your favorite bread dishes and let me know if you like them. - 28.3885
Low Calorie Cheese Spread
1. In medium bowl, with fork, mix pineapple, cheese, chopped green pepper and green onion until well blended. Refrigerate, covered, several hours, to blend flavors.
2. Wash red pepper. Remove and discard stem, ribs and seeds. Cut thin slice off bottom so... - 30.6299
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 33.9237
Tangy Sweet Spread
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add mayonnaise; continue beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in honey, mustard and ginger.
Season to taste with red pepper.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1... - 24.2706
Sesame Seed Spread
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the crackers, and mix well. Chill. - 21.9264
Cheese And Clam Spread
1. Put butter, onion and pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add drained minced clams and remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 to 5... - 28.9104
Pimiento Cheese Spread
1. ln a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer at low speed, blend the cheese, mayonnaise, onion, red pepper, and salt.
2. Increase the speed to high and beat for 2 minutes or until light and creamy, then fold the pimientos. Spoon into a small serving bowl,... - 27.0251
Hot Clam And Cheese Spread
1. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass casserole and add pepper, onion and butter into it. Microwave it for about 3-4 minutes at high. Keep the casserole uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in drained minced clams and American cheese, lemon juice, dry... - 40.1259
Chicken And Mushroom Spread
Mix all ingredients except onion halves.
Garnish canapes with cocktail onion halves.
About 1 cup (enough for 4 dozen 1inch canapes). - 21.2149
Tomato Date Sandwich Spread
Grind the tomatoes and the dates together in the blenderiser.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and pour the mixture into it.
The oil is only to prevent the mixture from burning.
Add the salt and the chillie powder and cook till it thickens to a jam like... - 30.279
Festive Tuna Spread
1. Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and garlic salt until fluffy.
2. Fold in tuna, chiles, cheese, onions and cayenne.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving. - 19.409
1. Combine cheeses.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients except pecans and form into log or ball.
3. Press pecans over surface and chill. - 30.7571
Roasted Pepper And Artichoke Spread
1. In food processor Process Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic until smooth. Place mixture in slow cooker.
2. Stir in artichoke hearts and red bell pepper well.
3. With cover cook on Low for 1 hour and stir again.
4. To... - 30.3953
Gouda Vegetable Spread
Cut thin slice wax from top of Gouda.
Carefully scoop out cheese, leaving wax shell intact.
Chop cheese into small (about 1/4-inch) pieces.
In medium bowl stir together Light Sour Cream, garlic powder, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in cheese, carrot,... - 37.4854
Green Tomato Sandwich Spread
1 Wash and stem a pint of green tomatoes. Grind and drain. (If you don't have a grinder, whirl in the blender, or chop finely.)
2 Add two each red and green peppers (or four of either color if you prefer), seeded and ground, and 2 tablespoons salt. Let stand... - 32.0987
Tuna Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium bowl, flake the fish with a fork into tiny peices
2. Combine all the celery,red onion, parsley thoroughly and add to fish.
3. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice and mustard( Djorn or Spicey).
4. Add the yogurt mix to... - 35.7285
Garden Cheese Spread
Combine cheeses and butter in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into small bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until mixed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Using plastic wrap, form cheese into a ball.
Place in center of plate; surround with... - 39.6666
Fruit And Cheese Spread
1) In a small bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly until well blended.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4) Serve the spread with assorted fresh fruit. - 31.5697
Preheat oven to 375°F or 400°F.
Pierce eggplant, place on rack and bake until soft, about 50 to 60 minutes.
Cool slightly, then split and scoop interior into large bowl and mash well.
Mix in remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and... - 33.3317
Spiced Plum Spread
In medium-size saucepan over mediumheat, combine all ingredients..
Cook, stirring frequently, 40 to 45 minutes or until thickened.
Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Spoon into hot sterilized jars, allowing 1/4 inch headspace (or follow jar manufacturer's... - 32.7061
With a fork, pierce skin of eggplant; place in rimmed pan.
Bake in a 400° oven for 1 hour or until soft.
Cool; split skin and scoop out interior into a bowl.
Add onion, catsup, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; stir until creamy.
Cover and chill if made... - 35.6892
Corn And Olive Spread
1. Beat cream cheese and dressing mix in large bowl until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
2. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips. - 28.5605
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 44.9871
Rosy Hungarian Spread
Beat cream cheese, capers, caraway seeds, paprika, sour cream, garlic, onion and red-pepper seasoning with a fork in a medium-size bowl or whirl in a covered electric-blender container until creamy-smooth.
Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 29.165
1) Chop the red plums.
2) Soak the gelatine.
3) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine plum, 1/2 cup water and lime juice.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Let it be on low flame and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
6) Add sugar and... - 32.5251
Home Style Sandwich Spread
1)In a blender, blend together green tomatoes, onion, pepper and salt.
2)In a colander, let the vegetable mixture drain overnight.
3)In a Dutch oven, bring to boil the mixture containing vegetables, vinegar and sugar.
4)Cool the mixture.
5)Stir... - 45.6429
Relish Sandwich Spread
1) In a large saucepan, heat 2 cups vinegar, brown sugar and salt together.
2) Stir the ground vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) In a bowl, blend the flour, mustard and 1 cup vinegar together.
4) Stir into the vegetables and simmer for 15... - 44.2407
Eggplant And Pepper Spread
1 Prick the eggplant in 3 or 4 places and impale it on a long-handled fork.
2 Over a flame, turn the eggplant until the skin chars and cracks.
3 Or, pierce the eggplant and place it on a baking sheet.
4 Broil 4 inches from the heat for about... - 44.076
Eastern Tofu Spread
Mash tofu in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 28.1304
Salmon Appetizer Spread
1. Microwave the onion and the butter or margarine in a small microwave-safe bowl, covered, on Full Power for 30 to 45 seconds or until the onion is tender.
2. Microwave the cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl on Half Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or... - 32.2382
White Bean Chevre Spread
1. Place the beans, chevre, herbs and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Transfer the spread to a small serving bowl and stir in the salt and pepper. - 31.6258
Rosy Hungarian Spread
1) Add all ingredients and beat with a fork.
2) Alternately, whirl in an electric blender until smooth.
3) Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 33.6434
1) Mince the onion.
2) In a bowl, combine cooked salad dressing and cottage cheese.
3) Mix well.
4) Add the other ingredients and mix well.
5) Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until used.
6) Use the creamy spread... - 35.2344
Ayrshire Cheddar Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine the grated Cheddar and cream cheese.
2. Beat or blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight for flavors to blend and... - 36.3895
1. In a saucepan, mix together rhubarb, 1/4 cup water, sweetener and lemon juice.
2. Over medium heat, cook until rhubarb is tender; stir often.
3. In a bowl, take remaining water and sprinkle gelatine over the top.
4. When the gelatine is soft, add to... - 35.5315
Fruited Feta Spread
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and feta cheese until smooth.
Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley.
Chill until serving. - 31.1962
Squeeze zucchini to remove excess water.
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine zucchini, oil, vinegar, parsley or cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Spoon... - 32.6927
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.643
East Indian Egg Spread
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the sour cream, eggs, chutney, 1/4 cup of the red pepper, salt, curry powder and pepper
2) Cling wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and place... - 39.3757
Have you ever had an eggless egg salad?? Sound strange doesn’t it? But that’s what this is!! The egg in this salad is replaced by tofu. Flavored with various spices and other herbs, this spread seems really good! Watch this video and try it. - 118.559
Festive Picnic Spread
Place each ingredient in individual covered plastic dishes and chill overnight.
At the picnic spot, open plastic dishes and arrange.
Sprinkle salad cream with chopped chives. - 31.9507
Lima Bean Spread
1. Place lima beans in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place pureed beans in a bowl and blend in lemon juice, garlic, red onion, cilantro, parsley, cumin, cayenne, and black pepper.
3. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. - 38.2969
Sour Cream Gouda Spread
Cut thin slice of wax from top of Gouda.
Carefully scoop out cheese, leaving wax shell intact.
Chop cheese into small pieces; set aside.
In medium bowl stir together Light Sour Cream, mustard, worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Stir in cheese, carrot,... - 32.7421
Cheese Slaw Spread
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Chill in refrigerator before using as a sandwich filling or salad. - 25.8101
Curried Chicken Spread
1. Measure chicken, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, red pepper sauce and garlic powder into food processor or blender container. Process until thoroughly blended. (Chicken should be in small pieces.)
2. Place chicken mixture in medium... - 31.7572
Eggplant Spread (kiopolo)
Cooked eggplant with garlic and olive oil. Can be used as a mayo substitute on sandwiches or as a appetizer by itself. Great with roasted or grilled meats. Try with crumbled feat cheese and a fresh tomato. - 29.193
Grape Juice Spread
1) In water, soak the gelatine.
2) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix juices and boil them.
3) Over medium heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Add the soaked gelatine mix well until no crystals are left.
6)... - 32.0452
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 31.6968
Salmon Salad Spread
1) Debone the salmon and remove the skin
2) Into a medium bowl add the flesh, green onion and the cheese
3) Add in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper till just mixed
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill
5) Serve the... - 35.128
Crabmeat And Mushroom Spread
Finely chop crabmeat.
Mix all ingredients except parsley leaves and pimiento slices.
Garnish canapes with parsley leaves and pimiento slices.
About 1 1/4 cups (enough for 5 dozen 1 inch canapes). - 28.6517
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
Spoon mixture into an oven proof ramekin or small casserole; top with marshmallows and pecans.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 32.4057
Indonesian Peanut Spread
Saute onion and garlic in peanut or vegetable oil until soft. Combine with remaining ingredients.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature. - 30.455
Colorado Crab Spread
1.In a medium sized bowl, put in the crab cut into small pieces.
2. Add in lemon juice and toss well.
3.Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
4.Serve with low fat crackers. - 38.2624
Lobster Spread On Belgian Endive
Remove egg yolks and finely chop; set whites aside.
Combine yolks with 2 tsp (10 mL) of the mayonnaise; set aside.
In blender or food processor, combine egg whites, lobster, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and remaining mayonnaise; blend until smooth.
(Recipe can... - 34.3014
Parmesan Bacon Spread
Place bacon in 2- to 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 8 to 12 minutes, or until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Crumble; set aside.
In medium bowl combine butter and cream cheese.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 30 to 60 seconds, or until butter softens.
Mix in... - 32.6959
White Bean And Roasted Garlic Spread
1) Preheat oven to temperatue of 400 degrees.
2) In a custard cup, put the garlic and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, till it is soft when tested with a knife tip. Ensure that the garlic does not brown.
3) Allow to slightly... - 41.5768
White Bean And Roasted Garlic Spread
Place the garlic in a custard cup.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, or until soft when tested with the tip of a knife.
Do not allow the garlic to brown.
Let cool slightly, then slip off the skins and trim off the hard stem ends.
Place half of the beans plus the... - 41.8459
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 151.611
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 143.676
Red Spread Recipes By Category