- » Red Soup
Red Soup Recipes
Red soup is a nutritious vegetable soup that can be made with any combination of vegetables that suits oneâ€™s taste buds. Popularly known as Vegetable Soup, it can be best enjoyed in the winter season. The red soup ... More »
Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Red Pepper-garlic Croutons
To Make Soup: Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pan with a sheet of wax paper and a lid and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 10 minutes.
Add peppers and saute,... - 42.6607
Cold Red Pepper Soup
Cold Red Pepper Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cold Red Pepper Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.4159
Red Pepper Soup
Place butter, celery and onions in casserole; microwave 4 minutes covered.
Mix in flour; microwave 4 minutes covered.
Add red peppers and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover and finish microwaving 12 minutes.
Transfer soup to food processor and puree. - 38.1496
Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato And Red Onion Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Spray a large roasting tin with the oil and place the peppers and onion in the base. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the peppers are soft.
2. Cut... - 42.7748
Red Sunset Soup
The red sunset soup is a tomato soup made with added onions. Spiced and flavored with bay leaf, the red sunset soup is cooked in milk and really flavorful. Savory and thick, it is lovely to enjoy aside a meal. - 30.5825
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.7594
Red Bean Soup
This red bean soup is a vegetable and meat soup. Cooked with smoked ham hocks along with a medley of vegetables, the red bean soup is flavored with garlic and three herb medley of thyme, parsley and bay leaf. Topped with a sour cream dollop, this red bean... - 47.3333
Red Cabbage Soup
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Stir in the leek.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the allspice, cloves and garlic, stir well.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the brown sugar and the vinegar and... - 42.475
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup
Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup has a luminous taste. The chilli powder gives the Spicy Red Pumpkin Soup a mind blowing taste. - 39.4283
Red Pepper Soup With Navy Beans
Place red peppers, onion, garlic, and gingerroot in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 15 minutes.
Add the broth.
Cover with 2 layers of unvented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
When cool, puree in a blender of food... - 38.3913
Red Lentil Soup
Red Lentil Soup has a great taste. The eggs and broths greatly enhance the blend of Red Lentil Soup. Red Lentil Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 42.9478
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 44.4049
Jell-o Siegel's Red Pepper Soup
1) Preheat the broiler. Broil the red bell peppers placing them about 4 inches from the heat source. Make sure the peppers get charred on all sides.
2) Immediatedly transfer the broiled peppers into a paper bag. Seal the opening and let the bag... - 42.6097
Red Kidney Bean Soup
Red Kidney Bean Soup is a healthy soup. The chicken broth with lemon juice gives the Red Kidney Bean Soup a added tangy flavour. - 44.0876
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
Your menu is incomplete without an appetizer? This Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe is a must try for you. The great blend of flavors make this soup truly impeccable. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 83.5127
Window's Red Pepper Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan. When hot, add onion, shallot and paprika; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add peppers and season with salt and pepper. Add all remaining seasonings and cover. Cook 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Mix in... - 30.1097
Golden Vegetable Soup With Corn And Red Pepper Garnish
To Make Soup: In a 4-quart soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add garlic and leeks and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Cover pot with wax paper and lid, reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until very soft, stirring... - 41.4454
Cream Of Red Pepper Soup
In a medium saucepan combine the water, peppers and onion, boil until tender.
Pour the mixture into a food processor and puree.
In a large stock pot heat the chicken stock over high heat.
Add the vegetable puree, butter, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
Reduce... - 36.0073
Puree Of Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
Soup in summer? Why not? This creamy cold roasted bell pepper soup is perfect for summer. Watch Chef Ellie Espo demonstrate this easy to make and delicious pepper soup made with home-roasted fresh red bell peppers and potatoes. This is the perfect summer... - 136.908
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet,- flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 4 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place in ice water, and chill 5 minutes.
Remove... - 40.5099
Red Pepper Soup With Lime
1. Cook the onion and peppers gently in the oil in a covered saucepan for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally, until softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, then add the chilli with the tomato puree. Stir in half the stock, then bring to the boil. Cover... - 40.048
Red Bean Soup
This Red Bean Soup is a powerful appetizer! Try out the Red Bean Soup tonight at dinner ! Your suggestions about the dish are welcome ! - 31.1505
Roasted Red Pepper Soup For Dinner
Smoky, spicy and sweet, roasted red pepper soup not only screams flavor for all corners, but is a potent health food too. Chef Todd Mohr explains how you too can gorge on the goodness of red peppers by preparing flavorful red pepper soup at home. A must have... - 88.6345
Corn And Red Pepper Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and thyme; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until softened. Do not brown. Stir in stock and, if using, frozen corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked... - 29.325
Chilled Red Bell Pepper Soup
1) Wash and finely chop the bell peppers.
2) In a food processor, combine the bell peppers with onion and garlic.
3) To a large bowl, transfer the mixture. ... - 45.1648
Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Vegetable Broth
In a stockpot, bring the Vegetable Broth to a boil.
Add the red peppers, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Bring back to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until... - 33.0081
Red Onion Soup
Senate onions slowly in butter in large pan until onions are slightly brown and clear, about 1 hour.
Sprinkle with flour and stir until onions are coated.
Cook for a few minutes.
Add onions to chicken stock.
Season with salt and pepper. - 28.6496
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 48.6214
Red Lentil Soup
Combine the lentils, water and onions in a pan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook until the lentils are very tender and soft.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in the cumin powder, allspice and salt.
Heat the oil in a skillet and add the... - 37.812
Palouse Red Lentil Mint Soup
HEAT 2 TABLESPOONS of the butter in a large pot, add the onion, and saute over medium heat until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Add the chicken stock and lentils, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.7792
Red Pepper Soup
1. Slice thinly 6 of the peppers, the carrots, shallots, garlic, and pear.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet and saute the sliced vegetables and pear over medium-low heat until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the stock, dried red pepper, cayenne... - 39.9313
Red Onion And Beetroot Soup
1. Heat the olive oil and add the onions and garlic.
2. Cook gently for about 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
3. Add the beetroot, stock or water, cooked pasta shapes and vinegar and heat through.
4. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Ladle the soup into... - 34.1311
Tasty Raw Tomato & Red Pepper Soup
Healthy soup made from raw tomatoes, red pepper and tons of herb makes for lip-smacking food. Blythe Metz stirs up a hearty, flavorful syrup that is simple to make, but satisfying too. Try making it at home and enjoy a warm, comforting soup. - 72.068
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 116.551
Red Leb Lentil Soup
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onion in the oil until golden.
2) Stir in the lentils, carrot, bay leaves, celery and stock and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Sprinkle the seasonings and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour in the soup bowls... - 41.6432
Red Pepper Soup
Heat the oil and butter in a large saute pan. Saute the peppers, carrot, shallots, garlic, and pear over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
Add the chicken broth, Tabasco, and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 25-30... - 30.9985
Fish Soup With Vegetables And Red Pepper Sauce
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread slices and enough water to cover. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
3. Squeeze out the water from the bread and transfer the bread to a food processor. Add... - 38.7299
Red Bell Pepper Soup
Here is a soup that looks as well as taste good! Red bell pepper soup is a nutritious soup which brings out the flavor of bell pepper in its taste. Garnish with sour cream or green herbs for a visual treat! - 119.313
Red Soup Recipes By Category