- » Red Snapper Cilantro
Red Snapper Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red snapper cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red snapper cilantro recipes.
Snapper With Cilantro Butter
1. Prepare the cilantro butter first by combining the butter, cilantro, lemon or lime juice and zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Beat the butter by hand or a wooden spoon till it completely mixed.
2. Shape the mixture into 2 inches (5 cm)... - 45.8672
Snapper Fillets With Tomato-cilantro Sauce
Brush fish with olive oil.
Rotate the fish in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic until softened.
Add the tomatoes, serrano chili,... - 39.2093
You May Also Like!
Baked Red Snapper With Hot Chili
This baked red snapper recipe is simple yet delicious. Baked with a rubbed mix of jalapenos, ginger garlic and seasame oil, the red snapper is served with lemon slices and cilantro sprigs. - 44.374
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 39.562
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Southwest Snapper Fillets
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edges, in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Squeeze lime over fish; sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 7... - 21.2885
Red Snapper Veracruz
To handle fresh chili, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
Cut jalapeflo chili into thin slivers; discard seeds.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium saucepan or skillet.
Add onion and garlic; saute... - 44.3007
Red Snapper With Thai Cucumber Relish
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add the cucumber and onion and toss to coat; let stand at room temperature.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and crushed red pepper and add to the... - 35.7569
Red Snapper With Avocado Sauce
Red snapper with avocado sauce is a cooked fish recipe that can be prepared with a red snapper. Herbed with thyme, oregano and parsley, the red snapper with avocado sauce is cooked with onions and served with cherry tomatoes and olives along with prepared... - 44.4876
Philly & Herb Stuffed Red Snapper Package
Are you hesitant to cook whole fish? My video will show you an easy way to bake it on your BBQ. This is the ultimate summer dish with PHILADELPHIA CHEESE and fresh herbs. Light and delicious - Have fun watching me play in my kitchen :) - 46.5124
Marinated Red Snapper
1. In a baking dish large enough to hold all the fish in one layer, combine the ginger, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if using), and red pepper flakes. Add the oil and stir to blend. Place the fish in the dish, turning once to coat with the marinade.... - 34.3842