Baked Red Snapper
- » Red Snapper Baked Cilantro
Red Snapper Baked Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red snapper baked cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red snapper baked cilantro recipes.
Baked Red Snapper With Hot Chili
This baked red snapper recipe is simple yet delicious. Baked with a rubbed mix of jalapenos, ginger garlic and seasame oil, the red snapper is served with lemon slices and cilantro sprigs. - 44.374
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 39.562
Philly & Herb Stuffed Red Snapper Package
Are you hesitant to cook whole fish? My video will show you an easy way to bake it on your BBQ. This is the ultimate summer dish with PHILADELPHIA CHEESE and fresh herbs. Light and delicious - Have fun watching me play in my kitchen :) - 46.5124
Spicy Red Snapper With Mango Salsa
1 Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 4 serving-size pieces. Measure thickness offish. In a small bowl combine lime juice and water; brush onto fish. In another small bowl combine paprika, salt, ginger, allspice, and black... - 33.7571
How To Make A Red Snapper (fish) Biryani
Are you a fish lover? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare Baked Fish with Garlic and Parsley. Do give this recipe a try, you are sure to love it. - 84.7387
Marinated Red Snapper
1. In a baking dish large enough to hold all the fish in one layer, combine the ginger, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, tequila (if using), and red pepper flakes. Add the oil and stir to blend. Place the fish in the dish, turning once to coat with the marinade.... - 34.3842
Place fish in shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover; bake at 400°F or until fish just flakes when tested with fork
Pour off juices.
Spoon 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce evenly over fish; top with tomato and green onions.
Bake,... - 31.8312
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Add the almonds, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
In a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish arrange fish fillets; sprinkle lightly with... - 38.4848
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Coat 3 large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
Wrap each ear in a piece of foil.
Twist foil at each end.
Bake at 500° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Cut corn from cob, and place... - 41.5536
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw fish if frozen.
Toast almonds in pie plate at HIGH for 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring twice.
Grind almonds and set aside.
In 13x9x2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in... - 42.991
Hot Snapper Veracruz
Place fish in greased baking dish.
Add lime juice to nearly cover and marinate 30 minutes, turning fillets once.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and jalapenos and simmer gently 5... - 33.3721
Chutney Baked Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare chutney, in blender, combine all ingredients except fish until finely chopped.
3. Spray four 12-inch pieces of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Spread about 2 teaspoons chutney on each side of fish. Arrange 1 fillet,... - 32.1414
Alamandas Style Fish
In a mortar with a pestle or in the bowl of a food processor, combine the peppercorns, oregano, garlic, cumin, coriander, saffron, cinnamon, and salt.
Grind and crush with the pestle, or pulse several times in the food processor, to blend to a paste.
Add the... - 46.5582
Herb Stuffed Striped Bass
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with olive oil nonstick spray. Sprinkle half the salt and pepper inside the fish cavities.
2. To make the stuffing, combine the bread crumbs, red onion, cilantro, and the remaining salt and pepper... - 28.1359
Potato Onion And Orange Fish Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix together garlic, parsley and pepper.
2. On a plate, place the fish filet, add half of the garlic mix, lemon juice and chill.
3. Brush 2 baking sheets with 1 tablespoon oil, arrange the sweet-potato slices on them without... - 44.9919
Oriental Oven Steamed Fish With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a shallow baking pan large enough to hold the fish in one layer with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
3. Scatter half the carrot, scallions, and ginger... - 40.5994
Broiled Fish With Tangy Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce
Combine all ingredients except cilantro and fish in small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Simmer 2 minutes. Add cilantro; mix well. Remove sauce from heat and keep warm. Place fish on lightly oiled baking sheet.... - 27.4576