- » Red Sauce
Red Sauce Recipes
Red sauce can be any sauce red in color. Basically, tomato sauce is called red sauce. One more variation of red sauce is the Italian spaghetti red sauce. This sauce is eaten as a condiment with any main or side dish ... More »
Fried Ravioli With Spaghetti Sauce
Do you want to prepare a quick meal for your kids? See this fantastic video that presents a wonderful meal with fried ravioli, lettuce salad and soft bread. Watch this interesting video to amaze your kids with an excellent treat. Check it out…… - 117.818
Deep Fried Eggplant In Red Sauce And Pine Nuts
In the video, chef is making a gourmet like dish in a very simple and easy way. She deep fries the eggplant slices in oil and makes a red sauce using tomato ketchup. She plates the fried eggplants and pours the sauce over it. Garnishing the dish with pine... - 114.893
Chicken And Red Sauce For Dinner
When looking to prepare something tasty and comforting for weekend dinner, this recipe could be for your taking. Eva teaches you how to prepare delicious and comforting chicken dish using simple and healthy ingredients. Try making this at home. We bet, your... - 97.7982
Red Mullet With Tomato Sauce
Put the fish in a dish with the oil, vinegar, shallot, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Leave to marinade for about 1 hour, turning them now and again.
Meanwhile lightly fry the onion in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker, stir in thegarlic, tomatoes... - 49.113
Lasagna With White And Red Sauces
Lasagna with white and red sauces is a beef and egg lasagna prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with basil, this cheesy lasagna is flavored with onions and a hint of garlic. With added bechamel sauce to taste, the lasagna with white and red sauce makes a... - 47.6967
Red Fruits With Foaming Sauce
1)In a saucepan, put red currants, sugar and cranberries. Add cinnamon stick and apple juice. Boil the mixture ahd let simmer for 10 minutes so that the fruits soften.
2)Now add the strawberries and mix.
3)Take a bowl and transfer mixture. Cover and... - 46.0025
Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce
Arrange short ribs, bone side down, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bay leaf, bell pepper, garlic, oregano, cumin,... - 44.7698
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper or a paper plate.
2) Dredge the fish in the flour mixture. Coat both the sides well.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the fish and cook it over moderate-high... - 43.6519
Red Snapper With Avocado Sauce
Red snapper with avocado sauce is a cooked fish recipe that can be prepared with a red snapper. Herbed with thyme, oregano and parsley, the red snapper with avocado sauce is cooked with onions and served with cherry tomatoes and olives along with prepared... - 43.3217
Tilefish In Red Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small cup, mix the paprika with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and keep aside.
3. In a shallow, flameproof baking dish which is big enough to hold the fish steaks in one flat layer, put the... - 42.8358
Sea Bream In Red Sauce
Put the bell peppers in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Rinse and quarter the tomato and remove the seeds and juice.
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut each fillet in two.
Put... - 42.8151
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 42.7201
Red Mullet With Leek Sauce
Remove the base and the outer layer of the leeks.
Cut in half lengthwise, then into dice.
Put the onion and leeks into an oval dish, large enough to contain the fish.
Add the butter and wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Rinse... - 42.4933
Quail With Red Grape And Vermouth Sauce
Combine rice, onion, celery, garlic, and thyme.
Stir in egg.
Sprinkle quail with salt and pepper.
Stuff each quail lightly with stuffing and close skin with wooden skewers.
In a skillet, melt oil and butter over high heat.
Add quail and brown.
Place... - 42.377
Crab In Red Sauce
Place celery, onion and butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir once during cooking.
Combine liquid from tomatoes with flour.
Stir until smooth.
Add tomato liquid, tomatoes, tomato... - 41.5797
Chicken With Red Currant Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the chicken breasts in the oil until tender and evenly brown on both the sides.
2) Cut the lemon and lime rinds into thin strips, place in the boiling water, drain and refresh with cold water.
3) In a pan, melt the Colman's... - 41.4366
Beef With Red Sauce
1) Prick the meat in several places and insert garlic, salt and pepper.
2) In a large skillet, heat the butter let it get very hot.
3) Place the beef in the skillet and sear it a little, turning it around.
4) As it starts getting... - 41.3928
Grilled Kidneys With Red Currant Sauce
Place kidneys in medium bowl, add enough cold water to cover, stand for 1 hour.
Peel away membrane.
Cut kidneys in half lengthwise, drain on absorbent paper.
Remove hard core and any fat from centres of kidney halves.
Pre-heat griller to high.
Thread 3... - 41.067
Shellfish In Red Sauce
Scrub mussels and remove "beard"; scrub clams.
Place shellfish in large pan; add water to cover.
Add salt and soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. (Discard "heavy" mussels because they are filled with sand and mud.) In 2-quart casserole, cook onion and... - 41.009
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.9283
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce And Olives
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chilies; cut chilies lengthwise into thin strips.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is tender.
Add chilies, tomato sauce, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8... - 40.877
Brains In Red Sauce
1) In a saucepan with the water, place the brains and sprinkle with the salt, chilies, coriander and garlic.
2) In a bowl, stir the paprika in oil, pour the oil mixture into the saucepan.
3) Cook the brains over a medium-low heat for 20 minutes, or... - 38.2057
Red Mullet With Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is very thick.
Stir in the olives and lemon slices.
Spoon half the sauce into another large frying... - 38.1802
Pork In Red Sauce
In a mortar, pound the drained peppers together with the garlic, onions, laos, sereh, trassi and asem until a smooth paste is formed.
Season with salt to taste.
Heat the lard or oil in a saucepan and saute the pungent paste for five minutes over medium heat,... - 38.1713
Basil Red Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring together canned tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor pulse process tomato mixture, basil, onion, garlic,... - 38.126
Red Snapper In Eggplant Sauce
Put the garlic and eggplant (aubergine) in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Drain the eggplant (aubergine) slices.
Puree in a food processor, gradually adding 2 (1) tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 (2)... - 37.7809
Fish In Spicy Red Sauce
Combine celery, onion, green pepper and butter in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in flour, oregano, salt, chili powder and pepper.
Blend in tomato sauce.
Stir in... - 35.5871
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 35.328
1. In a bowl, use a fork to blend together all ingredients.
2. Pour in a bottle or keep in the bowl. Cover with lid or cling film.
3. Place in the refrigerator until required.
4. This sauce goes very well with beef. Use it to baste meats when... - 35.0444
Chicken In Red Wine And Tomato Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft. Add chicken; cook until cooked through.
2. Stir in mushrooms, undrained crushed tomatoes, paste, wine, sugar and peppercorns.
3. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.... - 35.0436
Quick Shrimp In Red Sauce
Quick Shrimp in Red Sauce is a juicy-n-saucy dish and can be prepared within a few seconds. You can use either fresh or frozen shrimp, however I prefer the fresh ones. Try this quick shrimp in red sauce as an appetizer. - 34.6689
Deep Fried Camembert With Red Currant Sauce
Sift flour into basin, make well in centre, gradually stir in beer (beer can be freshly poured, or flat), beat until smooth.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Cut camembert into quarters, roll in extra flour, shake off excess flour.
Dip cheese in... - 34.0993
Red Grape Sauce
Amazingly delicious, this red grape sauce goes perfect for dressing your desserts and also your favorite vegetable delicacies. This red grape sauce has to be experienced to fully appreciate. Why don’t you try this red grape suace and leave a comment, if you... - 33.4128
1.Using a potato masher, mash the tomatoes and keep aside.
2.Take a medium sized pan and heat oil in it.
3.Add in chopped ingredients, and continue to saute until the onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the mashed tomatoes and let simmer for about 1/2... - 33.2879
Eggs In Red Sauce
Pour the oil into a browning dish, microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions and garlic, stir well.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH, stirring once.
Add the tomatoes, parsley, salt, marjoram, pepper and sugar, stir well.
Microwave 6 minutes at HIGH, stirring... - 33.2443
Rotisserie Beef And Big Red Sauce
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except roast.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Mount and balance beef on spit.
Insert meat thermometer into beef.
Roast 1 1/2 hours or until 130° F. (rare) on meat thermometer following oven... - 32.6155
Red Caviar Sauce With Shrimp And Vegetables
Red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables reminds of the shrimp cocktail. Serve this sauce with the cocktail shrimps if you wish or just as suggested. Enjoy red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables!! - 32.5472
Rotisserie Beef And Big Red Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and pour tomato soup in it. Add honey, vinegar, garlic and thyme. Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, mount and balance beef on the spit. Insert meat thermometer inside the... - 32.0846
Brains In Red Sauce
Put the brains into a large skillet with the water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the coriander, garlic, dissolved paprika and chilies.
Cover the skillet and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Three minutes before serving, break the eggs one at a time... - 31.9613
Veal Tongue In Red Sauce
Put the cubes of tongue into a pot and add all of the remaining ingredients except the vinegar.
Partially cover the pot and simmer over medium heat for 35 minutes.
Add the vinegar and cook for a further 10 minutes.
The sauce should be thick; reduce it over... - 31.8009
Red Sauce Recipes By Category