- » Red Salad Dressing
Red Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red salad dressing recipes.
Tasty Red Navel Salad Dressing
When it comes to experimenting with your salad dressings, sky is indeed the limit! In this zestful salad dressing, the chef uses a unique variety of orange— the red navel to impart a citrusy, colorful personality to the dressing. A must have dish indeed! - 87.3676
Fresh Spinach Salad With Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
Fresh spinach salad with red wine vinaigrette dressing is a mixed salad. Made with bacon and eggs along with sliced mushrooms, this flavorful spinach salad is tossed with a wine vinaigrette dressing. Crunchy with the taste of bacon and eggs to it, the fresh... - 25.5342
Red Cabbage Salad With Rugged Garlic Dressing
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the dressing.
2. Mix the rugged garlic dressing and toss well.
3. Serve Red Cabbage Salad with Rugged Garlic Dressing with roasted vegetables. - 79.4769
Red Curry Salad Dressing
Red curry paste gives this dressing its distinctive red hue while cottage cheese and honey add depth and texture to it. Toss red-leaf lettuce, egg, bell pepper, and currants with this dressing and you have a gourmet delight at hand. - 96.7759
Red Pepper Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Wash the peppers and pat them dry
2. Place on a baking tray or broiler rack.
3. Heat the broiler on high.
4. Place peppers directly under the broiler and roast , turning frequently until evenly charred.
5. Place the roasted peppers... - 41.9533
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 103.569
Warm Citrus Salad With Scallops Red Mullet And Champagne Dressing
1) Cut red mullet into pieces having similar size to the scallops. Combine these and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine lemon, orange and grapefruit juices. Whisk in little Champagne and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt... - 44.9992
Torino And Brazil Nut Salad With Sweet Red Pepper Dressing
Drain and discard the oil from the tuna.
Put the tuna into a strainer, and "rinse" the fish with red wine vinegar.
In a small skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the red pepper for 3 minutes, or until barely cooked and still crisp.
Remove the skillet from the... - 37.3671
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 45.8084
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 33.3218
Orange Onion Salad With Red Chile Dressing
1. Prepare Red Chile Dressing; set aside.
2. Place lettuce in a large salad bowl or on a rimmed platter. Arrange shrimp, onion, and cucumber on lettuce.
3. With a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; then cut oranges crosswise into... - 29.9416
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 47.507
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 28.0046
1) In a jar with airtight lid, pour vinegar and slowly stream in oil.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the vinegar mixture.
3) Put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously until all the ingredients combine well together.
4) Store in refrigerator... - 43.007
Salad Dressing - Italian Herb Vinaigrette, Ep 44
1. In a medium bowl add in the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning mix, old style mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the dressing over your favorite salad, toss and serve. - 0
Red Peppers With Soy Dressing
1. In a salad bowl add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
2. Serve at room temperature or keep in the fridge fro some time to serve chilled. - 28.3076
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing gives a smooth taste. The method for preparing Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing is very easy. The Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing can be served with the main non vegetarian main course. - 35.3843
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Combine lettuce and green onion in large salad bowl; let stand.
Into skillet with browned beef, add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese to lettuce and... - 33.2423
Potato Salad With Mango Dressing
Cut potatotes in half and place in a salad bowl.
Combine the mango, yogurt, lime juice and oil in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Pour dressing over potatoes, add red onion and toss well. - 22.8106
Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing
Looking for some mild flavored salad ideas? Then here is one for you; potato salad with ranch dressing. Combining the goodness of eggs, potatoes, onion, celery, and mayonnaise, this salad is best suited for any time of the day. Watch the video and try it... - 139.059
Potato Salad With Lemon Dressing
Mix mayonnaise, parsley, lemon rind and juice together; season to taste.
Place potatoes, celery and onion in bowl; toss together.
Pour in lemon dressing, toss again. - 29.0418
Sunshine Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, mix together all the ingredients and blend over high speed
2. Serve over spinach salad with orange segments or use to marinate sliced oranges or red onions - 28.328
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 34.8633
Limestone Salad With Shallot Dressing
Arrange 3 or 4 red leaf lettuce leaves on each of 6 individual salad plates.
Separate limestone lettuce into individual leaves and distribute evenly on red lettuce.
Combine vinegar, mustard, shallots, salt, and oil; blend well.
Spoon dressing equally over... - 27.5005
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
Arrange spinach mixture evenly on 2 individual salad plates; top with red onion rings.
Drizzle yogurt dressing... - 32.8689
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
Try out the easy-to-make Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing recipe. Enjoy the Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 42.2211
Grilled Chicken Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for .12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), turning once.
Cool slightly; cut chicken into pieces, about 2x1 inches in size.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl... - 36.6032
Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine peanut butter, oil, and red pepper; heat, stirring constantly, until the consistency of smooth paste.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Bring to room... - 26.1803
Tropical Salad Dressing
Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a food processor or blender.
With machine running, slowly add the oil, blending until smooth. - 21.7035
Paprika Salad Dressing
1. Beat first three ingredients and milk vigorously for a few minutes.
2. Add vinegar; stir well.
3. Add melted butter and paprika.
4. Set aside for a few hours to thicken. - 28.9275
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.7435
Pasta Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
COMBINE pasta, tomatoes and juice, salad dressing, bell peppers, cheese, salami, olives, pepperoncini, artichoke hearts and basil in large bowl.
Toss well to coat.
COVER; chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. - 33.0533
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion... - 38.8559
Green Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Blend together the buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Mix in cucumber and red pepper.
Toss with greens.
Contains about 35 calories per serving. - 30.1256
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.7332
Endive, Orange And Onion Salad With Lemon Dressing
The endive, orange and onion salad with yogurt dressing is sectioned oranges, red onions and curly endives. Dressed with lemon juice and yogurt, the endive, orange and onion salad can be served as a side. - 23.8028
Diet Salad Dressing
In a saucepan combine the flour, sugar, dry mustard, salt, and red pepper; stir in the milk.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir some of the hot mixture into the slightly beaten egg yolks.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook, stirring... - 36.3206
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Dressing
Roasted bell peppers are so easy to make and have so many uses. From salad dressings to sauces they add a distinct and delicious flavor. - 132.484
Five Easy Salad Dressings
If you prefer to use homemade salad dressing for serving your salad, you would definitely like this video as it shows 5 different styles of making salad dressing. Once you gather the ingredients, all you have to do is mixing. So, don't waste time, go through... - 108.734
Burgundy Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except red pepper; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add red pepper.
Cool; do not store in refrigerator. - 23.1176
Romaine Salad With Scallion Dressing
1. Toss together romaine lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, and radishes in a large salad bowl.
2. Combine yogurt, scallions or chives, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 31.5774
Raw Corn And Radish Salad With Spicy Lime Dressing
1. In a blender, puree the lime juice, jalapeno, honey and cumin. With the machine on, add the vegetable oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing. Season the salad with salt... - 30.0643
Strawberry Salad Dressing
You may use other kinds of fruit, such as apples, oranges, raspberries, pears or you may combine them. - 22.0782
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious dressing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 37.24
Creamy Vegetable Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, put together all the ingredients and process on low speed for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
2. Taste the dressing and adjust flavor to taste.
3. Toss red pepper with dressing and serve. - 36.1917
Green Salad With Truffle Dressing
In the bottom of a salad bowl, stir the mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegar together until well blended.
Whisk in the water, oil, and truffle juice.
Pile the salad greens on top and bring to the table.
Toss just before serving. - 32.8101
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 38.3975
Potato Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes, or until barely tender. Peel and slice into a bowl.
2. Add the scallions and French dressing, toss to coat, and let marinate for 30 minutes, or longer.
3. Add the celery, dill, parsley, egg, salt,... - 31.9979
Rotelle Salad With Lemon Dressing
In a bowl, place the tomatoes, scallions, cucumber, and pepper.
In a blender or food processor combine the grated lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, olive oil, garlic, paprika, sugar, cumin, coriander, and mustard.
Blend until well... - 37.9767
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the apple and banana.
2) Sprinkle the fruits with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3) Add the strawberry slices and toss gently to mix. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a small saucepan, combine together the orange juice,... - 45.2831
Fruit Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Slice 1 cup of the strawberries and set aside.
Place remaining 2 1/2 cups of berries in a blender or food processor with the mint, honey, and sour cream or yogurt. Puree.
Toss reserved sliced strawberries with blueberries and navel orange slices.
Line 6 salad... - 29.527
Three Beans Salad With Italian Dressing
Mix all the beans with the Worcestershire sauce and the dressing, season to taste, cover, and chill several hours.
When ready to serve, stir in the pickle, onion, and greens, and toss lightly but well. - 30.7382
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
1. Mix the beansprouts with the coarsely shredded greens and chopped spring onions.
2. Decorate with thinly sliced red and green pepper and serve with a French dressing. - 27.3363
Thai Beef Salad With Healthy Salad Dressing
Marinated beef is always great when cooked in any way and here is one such Thai recipe. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Salad after marinating and sautéing the beef along with vegetables and flavors. Great with wine! - 111.134
Three Bean Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
Combine beans, onions and parsley in large bowl.
Combine dressing, sugar and garlic; pour over bean mixture and toss.
Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, remove bean mixture with slotted spoon to lettuce-lined... - 29.4277
Tossed Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing
In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onion and garlic; simmer until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sugar; simmer until dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
In a large salad bowl, toss the... - 34.6887
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 48.0136
Crunchy Tomato And Lettuce Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
Need something fast, filling and flavorful for lunch? Toss up some tomato and lettuce and drizzle some green goddess dressing for a quick, lip-smacking lunch treat. Bursting with fresh summer veggies, this refreshing salad is all you need to fill yourself... - 102.484
Combine in a jar or bottle 1/2 cup olive oil or salad oil, 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, a mixture of 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, and 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley.
Shake... - 12.9691
Gourmet Salad Dressing
Combine oil, vinegar, wine, a mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, dry mustard, basil, and tarragon, and the Worcestershire sauce in a screw-top jar.
Shake well to blend; chill thoroughly. - 28.4458
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 23.2209
Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing
Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing is an amazingly delicious salad recipe. An easy to prepare salad recipe, Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 33.6941
Orange Onion Salad With Celery Seed Dressing
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for approximately 10 minutes until golden. Watch carefully, so they do not burn. Let cool.
Combine lettuce, oranges, and onion in salad bowl. Add toasted almonds.
Combine dressing... - 29.9117
Roquefort Salad Dressing
1) Use a screw-top jar, to add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Roquefort cheese, garlic, salt, and red pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Shake the dressing before spreading on your choice... - 39.8597
Caesar Salad Dressing
1) In the food processor or blender, process garlic cloves until mince.
2) While still processing add anchovy fillets, lemon juice, red-wine vinegar, and egg.
3) Process the anchovy mixture until pureed.
4) Stream the oil through the top in a thin,... - 41.5633
Carrot Turnip Salad With Cumin Lime Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the limejuice, oil, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds or until the parsley is minced.
2 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.... - 28.7763
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 45.5115
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 45.2465
Spinach Salad With Soy Dressing
This Spinach Salad With Soy Dressing is exceptionally versatile and he soy dressing makes it all the more inviting! What's more; the red wine vinegar and sherry flavoring in this Spinach Salad can definitely take you by surprise. Great to be had any time of... - 25.2347
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 32.5324
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 47.8604
Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Dressing
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a blender and whirl on medium speed until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
Arrange cucumbers and cress on serving plates, pour over yogurt dressing and decorate top with green and red bell peppers and black olives. - 32.3633
Tossed Salad With Angostura Dressing
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the heat and and wash well to remove grit, discarding the wilted leaves.
2. Immerse the leaves in a large bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes to make them crisp.
3. Place the bean sprouts a strainer... - 44.4162
Raw Living Pea And Lentil Sprout Salad With Curried Tomato Dressing
If you’ve recently begun sprouting seeds, grains and legumes, or are a long time sprout fanatic, this "raw-some recipes” will spark your desire to have sprouts at every meal. This recipe is protein packed and delicious. Sprouts - like all vegetables, are... - 104.611
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large bowl or on a large platter (preferably a glass one), arrange all of the fruits in an attractive design. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve with hot Portland Popovers. - 33.0002
Summer Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir over hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine cheeses; blend in gelatin.
Stir mayonnaise, scallion and Tabasco into cheese mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
Fold whipped cream into cheese.
Pour into... - 36.1174
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 39.598
Potato Salad With Salmon Dressing
Boil or steam potatoes until tender, remove skins, place in salad bowl, add shallots, eggs, gherkins, pour Dressing over, toss lightly and serve.
Salmon Dressing: Puree salmon and tartaie sauce in processor or blender, add mint, process until smooth. - 27.6371
Cucumber Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Place cucumber, celery, tomatoes, hearts of palm and parsley in salad bowl.
Mix together remaining ingredients with the exception of alfalfa sprouts and paprika.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat evenly.
Arrange servings on small bed of... - 32.5295
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing! If you were looking for a tasty and unique chicken salad that you could use for your party then you have come to the right place. The Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing is definitely the answer.... - 38.1096
Old Fashioned Potato Salad In Dressing
To make the dressing: In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over... - 42.7383
Rice Salad With Lemon Dressing
Place lemon juice, egg yolk, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Whisk together until well incorporated.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Season very well.
Place remaining ingredients in large salad bowl.
Pour in dressing,... - 33.922
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 112.451
Ham And Cheese Salad With Walnut Dressing
1. Bring about 1/4 cup of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Thaw the artichoke hearts under hot running water, then place them in the saucepan and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain the artichoke hearts, rinse with cold water, drain... - 34.0718
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 50.5729
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 29.9201
How To Make Healthy Mango Salad Dressing
1. For the mango dressing: In the vitamix, add the mango, organic honey, juice of 1/2 lime, black pepper, sea salt, garlic clove, ginger root, cold pressed olive oil and cayenne pepper and blend well together.
2. In a bowl, add the green salad mix,... - 0
Watercress & Potato Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and leave to cool. Prepare a bowl of iced water. In a separate pan, boil the beans for 3-4 mins until just cooked with a slight crunch. Drain, refresh in the iced water, then... - 34.1213
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 100.885
Salad Nicoise With Prepared Dressing
1. In a jar with tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until well combined.
2. In a saucepan, pour small amount of water, add whole fresh beans; cover and cook for 17-20 minutes until they are tender.
3. If... - 47.7382