- » Red Salad Dressing
Red Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red salad dressing recipes.
Fresh Spinach Salad With Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
Fresh spinach salad with red wine vinaigrette dressing is a mixed salad. Made with bacon and eggs along with sliced mushrooms, this flavorful spinach salad is tossed with a wine vinaigrette dressing. Crunchy with the taste of bacon and eggs to it, the fresh... - 27.9073
Tasty Red Navel Salad Dressing
When it comes to experimenting with your salad dressings, sky is indeed the limit! In this zestful salad dressing, the chef uses a unique variety of orange— the red navel to impart a citrusy, colorful personality to the dressing. A must have dish indeed! - 85.7978
Red Cabbage Salad With Rugged Garlic Dressing
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the dressing.
2. Mix the rugged garlic dressing and toss well.
3. Serve Red Cabbage Salad with Rugged Garlic Dressing with roasted vegetables. - 77.8528
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 29.1662
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 101.951
Red Pepper Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Wash the peppers and pat them dry
2. Place on a baking tray or broiler rack.
3. Heat the broiler on high.
4. Place peppers directly under the broiler and roast , turning frequently until evenly charred.
5. Place the roasted peppers... - 42.1115
Red Curry Salad Dressing
Red curry paste gives this dressing its distinctive red hue while cottage cheese and honey add depth and texture to it. Toss red-leaf lettuce, egg, bell pepper, and currants with this dressing and you have a gourmet delight at hand. - 95.0688
Warm Citrus Salad With Scallops Red Mullet And Champagne Dressing
1) Cut red mullet into pieces having similar size to the scallops. Combine these and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine lemon, orange and grapefruit juices. Whisk in little Champagne and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt... - 44.5295
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 44.2773
Torino And Brazil Nut Salad With Sweet Red Pepper Dressing
Drain and discard the oil from the tuna.
Put the tuna into a strainer, and "rinse" the fish with red wine vinegar.
In a small skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the red pepper for 3 minutes, or until barely cooked and still crisp.
Remove the skillet from the... - 39.319
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing gives a smooth taste. The method for preparing Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing is very easy. The Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing can be served with the main non vegetarian main course. - 36.8985
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 35.7233
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Orange Onion Salad With Red Chile Dressing
1. Prepare Red Chile Dressing; set aside.
2. Place lettuce in a large salad bowl or on a rimmed platter. Arrange shrimp, onion, and cucumber on lettuce.
3. With a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; then cut oranges crosswise into... - 30.8535
1) In a jar with airtight lid, pour vinegar and slowly stream in oil.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the vinegar mixture.
3) Put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously until all the ingredients combine well together.
4) Store in refrigerator... - 42.5133
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 29.2612
Salad Dressing - Italian Herb Vinaigrette, Ep 44
1. In a medium bowl add in the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning mix, old style mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the dressing over your favorite salad, toss and serve. - 0
Red Peppers With Soy Dressing
1. In a salad bowl add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
2. Serve at room temperature or keep in the fridge fro some time to serve chilled. - 29.9695
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Combine lettuce and green onion in large salad bowl; let stand.
Into skillet with browned beef, add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Add meat mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese to lettuce and... - 34.7761
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 49.545
Potato Salad With Mango Dressing
Cut potatotes in half and place in a salad bowl.
Combine the mango, yogurt, lime juice and oil in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Pour dressing over potatoes, add red onion and toss well. - 24.193
Potato Salad With Lemon Dressing
Mix mayonnaise, parsley, lemon rind and juice together; season to taste.
Place potatoes, celery and onion in bowl; toss together.
Pour in lemon dressing, toss again. - 30.4742
Sunshine Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, mix together all the ingredients and blend over high speed
2. Serve over spinach salad with orange segments or use to marinate sliced oranges or red onions - 30.1773
Spinach Salad With Soy Dressing
This Spinach Salad With Soy Dressing is exceptionally versatile and he soy dressing makes it all the more inviting! What's more; the red wine vinegar and sherry flavoring in this Spinach Salad can definitely take you by surprise. Great to be had any time of... - 26.764
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.1664
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
Arrange spinach mixture evenly on 2 individual salad plates; top with red onion rings.
Drizzle yogurt dressing... - 34.1606
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 33.2355
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.3187
Limestone Salad With Shallot Dressing
Arrange 3 or 4 red leaf lettuce leaves on each of 6 individual salad plates.
Separate limestone lettuce into individual leaves and distribute evenly on red lettuce.
Combine vinegar, mustard, shallots, salt, and oil; blend well.
Spoon dressing equally over... - 30.034
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
Try out the easy-to-make Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing recipe. Enjoy the Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.7235
Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine peanut butter, oil, and red pepper; heat, stirring constantly, until the consistency of smooth paste.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Bring to room... - 28.5714
Tropical Salad Dressing
Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a food processor or blender.
With machine running, slowly add the oil, blending until smooth. - 24.1487
Shredded Cabbage Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Combine the cabbage and scallions in a salad bowl.
Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, cover it, and shake to blend.
Pour it over the salad and toss well.
Let the salad sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, before serving. - 32.0167
Summer Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Let a large pan of water boil.
2. Let the beans cook for 4 minutes, such that they still have a slight crunch and scoop out with a slotted spoon into a colander thereafter cooling quickly with cold water.
3. Into the pan add the... - 50.9805
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion... - 40.4818
Strawberry Salad Dressing
You may use other kinds of fruit, such as apples, oranges, raspberries, pears or you may combine them. - 24.1441
Paprika Salad Dressing
1. Beat first three ingredients and milk vigorously for a few minutes.
2. Add vinegar; stir well.
3. Add melted butter and paprika.
4. Set aside for a few hours to thicken. - 30.6268
Salmon Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place fresh salmon in a colander and rinse well under cold water
2. Make sure to remove any small bones found in the fillets.
3. In a large skillet or kettle, combine the stock with the water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.... - 46.8446
Pasta Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
COMBINE pasta, tomatoes and juice, salad dressing, bell peppers, cheese, salami, olives, pepperoncini, artichoke hearts and basil in large bowl.
Toss well to coat.
COVER; chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. - 34.5061
Green Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Blend together the buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Mix in cucumber and red pepper.
Toss with greens.
Contains about 35 calories per serving. - 32.3138
Tossed Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing
In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onion and garlic; simmer until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sugar; simmer until dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
In a large salad bowl, toss the... - 36.7798
Diet Salad Dressing
In a saucepan combine the flour, sugar, dry mustard, salt, and red pepper; stir in the milk.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir some of the hot mixture into the slightly beaten egg yolks.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook, stirring... - 37.5521
Carrot Turnip Salad With Cumin Lime Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the limejuice, oil, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds or until the parsley is minced.
2 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.... - 30.6777
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Dressing
Roasted bell peppers are so easy to make and have so many uses. From salad dressings to sauces they add a distinct and delicious flavor. - 132.52
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 48.0823
Anchovy Salad Dressing
1. In a jar with a screw on lid, or a small non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover and shake or use a fork to whisk until the ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours for flavors to blend.
4. Shake... - 27.6714
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 33.6592
Endive, Orange And Onion Salad With Lemon Dressing
The endive, orange and onion salad with yogurt dressing is sectioned oranges, red onions and curly endives. Dressed with lemon juice and yogurt, the endive, orange and onion salad can be served as a side. - 24.9781
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious dressing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 39.5906
Burgundy Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients except red pepper; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add red pepper.
Cool; do not store in refrigerator. - 25.8365
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 49.2913
Romaine Salad With Scallion Dressing
1. Toss together romaine lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, and radishes in a large salad bowl.
2. Combine yogurt, scallions or chives, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 32.6056
Raw Corn And Radish Salad With Spicy Lime Dressing
1. In a blender, puree the lime juice, jalapeno, honey and cumin. With the machine on, add the vegetable oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing. Season the salad with salt... - 31.3116
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Tomato Salad With Pesto Dressing
1. Take a small mixing bowl and add in Pesto, chicken broth and vinegar.Beat to mix well with a wire whisk.
2. Take a serving platter, arrange lettuce leaves on the platter.
3. Now, arrange tomato and onion over the lettuce in a decorative... - 37.748
Tossed Salad With Angostura Dressing
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the heat and and wash well to remove grit, discarding the wilted leaves.
2. Immerse the leaves in a large bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes to make them crisp.
3. Place the bean sprouts a strainer... - 45.5637
Green Salad With Truffle Dressing
In the bottom of a salad bowl, stir the mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegar together until well blended.
Whisk in the water, oil, and truffle juice.
Pile the salad greens on top and bring to the table.
Toss just before serving. - 33.2006
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 37.285
Potato Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes, or until barely tender. Peel and slice into a bowl.
2. Add the scallions and French dressing, toss to coat, and let marinate for 30 minutes, or longer.
3. Add the celery, dill, parsley, egg, salt,... - 34.0759
Rotelle Salad With Lemon Dressing
In a bowl, place the tomatoes, scallions, cucumber, and pepper.
In a blender or food processor combine the grated lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, olive oil, garlic, paprika, sugar, cumin, coriander, and mustard.
Blend until well... - 39.7853
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the apple and banana.
2) Sprinkle the fruits with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3) Add the strawberry slices and toss gently to mix. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a small saucepan, combine together the orange juice,... - 46.0199
Lettuce Wedges With Pimiento Dressing
1) Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, pimento sugar, salt, pepper into a glass jar
2) Cover with the lid and shake well
3) Place the lettuce wedges into a large salad bowl and drizzle in the dressing
4) Serve the salad along with a... - 37.9756
Rice Salad With Lemon Dressing
Place lemon juice, egg yolk, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Whisk together until well incorporated.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Season very well.
Place remaining ingredients in large salad bowl.
Pour in dressing,... - 35.7002
Fruit Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Slice 1 cup of the strawberries and set aside.
Place remaining 2 1/2 cups of berries in a blender or food processor with the mint, honey, and sour cream or yogurt. Puree.
Toss reserved sliced strawberries with blueberries and navel orange slices.
Line 6 salad... - 31.5645
Three Beans Salad With Italian Dressing
Mix all the beans with the Worcestershire sauce and the dressing, season to taste, cover, and chill several hours.
When ready to serve, stir in the pickle, onion, and greens, and toss lightly but well. - 32.8739
Thai Beef Salad With Healthy Salad Dressing
Marinated beef is always great when cooked in any way and here is one such Thai recipe. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Salad after marinating and sautéing the beef along with vegetables and flavors. Great with wine! - 84.3998
Three Bean Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
Combine beans, onions and parsley in large bowl.
Combine dressing, sugar and garlic; pour over bean mixture and toss.
Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, remove bean mixture with slotted spoon to lettuce-lined... - 30.7102
Raw Living Pea And Lentil Sprout Salad With Curried Tomato Dressing
If you’ve recently begun sprouting seeds, grains and legumes, or are a long time sprout fanatic, this "raw-some recipes” will spark your desire to have sprouts at every meal. This recipe is protein packed and delicious. Sprouts - like all vegetables, are... - 114.755
Potato Salad With Salmon Dressing
Boil or steam potatoes until tender, remove skins, place in salad bowl, add shallots, eggs, gherkins, pour Dressing over, toss lightly and serve.
Salmon Dressing: Puree salmon and tartare sauce in processor or blender, add mint, process until smooth. - 29.6279
Cucumber Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Place cucumber, celery, tomatoes, hearts of palm and parsley in salad bowl.
Mix together remaining ingredients with the exception of alfalfa sprouts and paprika.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat evenly.
Arrange servings on small bed of... - 34.7627
Old Fashioned Potato Salad In Dressing
To make the dressing: In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over... - 42.5221
Wilted Spinach Salad With Hot Bacon Dressing
1. Sort spinach carefully, removing blemished leaves and coarse stems.
2. Wash in a colander under cold running water.
3. Pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Place in a large salad bowl.
5. In a skillet, brown bacon until crisp.
6. Drain on... - 44.4193
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 121.162
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 51.5433
Caesar Salad Dressing
1) In the food processor or blender, process garlic cloves until mince.
2) While still processing add anchovy fillets, lemon juice, red-wine vinegar, and egg.
3) Process the anchovy mixture until pureed.
4) Stream the oil through the top in a thin,... - 40.3485
Combine in a jar or bottle 1/2 cup olive oil or salad oil, 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, a mixture of 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, and 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley.
Shake... - 15.0935
Gourmet Salad Dressing
Combine oil, vinegar, wine, a mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, dry mustard, basil, and tarragon, and the Worcestershire sauce in a screw-top jar.
Shake well to blend; chill thoroughly. - 29.9626
Beef Salad With Caper And Parsley Dressing
1) Take a serving platter and arrange the tomatoes, salad leaves and red pepper on it.
2) Place the slices of beef on top of the vegetables.
3) Take a bowl and add the mustard, capers, parsley and rlemon juice along with oil, whisking to mix well. ... - 37.996
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 25.9808
Sugar-snap-pea Salad With Sweet Ginger-soy Dressing
1. To prepare dressing, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger,- saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper,- cook 1 minute. Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt,- bring to a simmer. Remove from heat,- cool.
2. To... - 29.8038
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing
Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing is an amazingly delicious salad recipe. An easy to prepare salad recipe, Endive Salad With Pimiento Dressing is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 35.6824
Orange Onion Salad With Celery Seed Dressing
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for approximately 10 minutes until golden. Watch carefully, so they do not burn. Let cool.
Combine lettuce, oranges, and onion in salad bowl. Add toasted almonds.
Combine dressing... - 30.916
Tossed Salad With Avocado Dressing
Thinly slice onion and separate into rings; thinly slice cucumber.
Toss onion and cucumber with greens in salad bowl.
Cut up avocado; add to blender container or food processor with yogurt, lemon juice, anchovy paste, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend till... - 41.8909
Spinach Bacon Salad With Warm Dressing
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Pat the spinach dry with paper toweling, tear into bite-size pieces, and put into a large serving bowl along with the mushrooms and onion. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a... - 36.549
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing
For the popeye fan kids this Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing will do the magic. The Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing is pretty easy to prepare too and you can rely on it for last minute preparations. - 36.0072
Grilled Chicken Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for .12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), turning once.
Cool slightly; cut chicken into pieces, about 2x1 inches in size.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl... - 38.4451
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 46.9762
Greek Bean And Feta Salad With Tahini Dressing
Wash beans and remove ends.
Place beans and red pepper in boiling salted water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Place under cold water.
Arrange on flat serving dish.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over warm vegetables.
Add sliced onion and cherry... - 42.0382